Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beautiful Creature [MxF][Modern Fantasy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a literate, extremely creative, longterm roleplay partner. I'd love someone who is more of a partner, and less of someone that I merely dictate things to. Someone who will contribute ideas. Males and Females are welcome, but I only play MxF. I prefer to play on either Yahoo or Email.

I've got a very specific idea I'm looking for, and I'd love to find the right partner for it. It's a modern/fantasy roleplay.

A young man has been hunting since he was a small boy. His father started taking him on his 13th birthday. The boy had thought it was stupid, and boring sitting around with his father. His father had passed out drunk when the boy saw the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. It was a magnificent doe (female deer), with a golden coat. The boy was mesmerized by it. Watched as she drank at the creek. The boy couldn't help but lean forward, but when he did he accidentally stepped on a branch, and caused a noise that startled the creature. Her ears perked up and she quickly bolted into the forest. The boy curious, he got up and chased after the animal. The beautiful creature darted between the trees, and as she did the boy could swear he saw the animal change from a doe to a beautiful woman with long, golden blonde hair. The woman would look behind her and smile before turning back into a doe, always out of the young hunter's reach. Again and again he'd see her turn and turn back as if in a blink of an eye. And then, just as soon as he'd found her, she was gone. Now every year on his birthday the young boy came back to that creek, and every year he'd see the doe and every year he'd chase her. She always got away, just out of his reach. The boy was obsessed. She haunted his dreams. The young boy eventually grew into the young man, but the doe never seemed to age.

What happens when the young man finally does catch her?

Now if you'd like to discuss this idea, and think it could be something fun please PM me, and we'll chat.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom