Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Need of a Female Vampire [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! For those of you wishing to know a little more about me, my main request is over here —> W.I.P.

~My Current Craving: Man-Eater~

I'm looking for a lady to write the part of a female vampire—or to be more exact, a revenant. Below you shall find a plot descriptor, but first allow me to specify what I mean by revenant, and how it may or may not differ from a vampire.

The character I have envisaged is influenced by popular vampire myths, and the X-Files character (and all-around creepy fucker) Eugene Tooms. Tooms would come out of hibernation every thirty or forty years, and for a brief period of time he would consume the livers of human beings, before returning to hibernation. What I have pictured for our antagonist is a creature with all the grace and seductive power of the popular vampire, and who—like Tooms—goes through periods of hibernation, spaced out by periods when she kills and partly consumes human beings.

How graphic you want to get with this is of course up to you, but ideally it would rather gruesome. Have you seen Hannibal, the TV series? If so, you have an idea of what I'd like to see :D

~Man-Eater: The Plot~

Note: All names and appearances are only suggestions, and are open to change.

Our story is set in the once-great city of Pskov in north-western Russia, 20km east of the Estonian border. In the present day Pskov is but a shadow of its former self; its population is in steady decline, and more and more buildings are being left vacant. The only thing that seems not to be declining is crime, and when the body of a middle-aged man is found naked and mutilated in a hotel room, Lieutenant Inspector Mikhail 'Misha' Sosonko is brought in to head the murder investigation.

Almost before Sosonko has the time to make any headway, another body is discovered, and then another. The crime scenes are singularly alike, and there is no doubt that the murders are the work of the same individual. Alas, the police can find nothing to link the victims, but little by little Misha and his team begin to unravel the truth. The question for you and I is: will they be in time? And will they believe the unbelievable truth if and when they find it?

I imagined that while all of this was going on, the local (and perhaps international press) began to develop quite an interest in the case, even going so far as to dub our murderer the Pskov Ripper. The police do what they can to keep the details of the murders confidential, but rumours of cannibalism are rife amongst the worried public.

~Main Cast~

Click pictures to enlarge.

[img=200x280]http://i.imgur.com/T9ilFeH.jpg[/img]

Lieutenant Inspector Mikhail "Misha" Sosonko, the police inspector charged with heading the investigation.

[img=350x222]http://i.imgur.com/bkKFYft.jpg[/img]

The Countess Katja Kirova, once royalty, now an undead revenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom