Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Corner to Call Home (Semi lit+, mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hello, welcome!

After being out of the game for a bit, I am on the market for some roleplays. My apologies for the lack of prettiness in my formatting - I am not familiar in the ways of it, but hopefully that won't be a deterrence! Without further ado...

Some things to note:

Character preference: I am strictly looking for male on male roleplays. I play best when I am a submissive as well (as it fits my real life nature better), but I am also trying to work on playing dominant characters. If you don't mind some floundering on my end, or some more OOC as I try to hash out some characteristic habits of my Doms, I am willing to Dom for you. My Doms tend to be possessive but also caring: they know what they want, but they also like making sure their partner is happy with them.[/li]

Response length: I have always enjoyed some lengthier responses that help flesh out a plot, built character, all that good stuff. My goal is to write at least three paragraphs per response (using the typical 5-7 sentences per as a guide), and I would love, love, love you if you did the same. That's not a hard rule, where I'll rip you one if you dip below every now and then, of course. I would also like to keep the plot-to-smut ratio at roughly 50/50. If there's a natural sway one way or the other so be it, but I do get a little burnt out if its just sex all the time. (teasing, flirting, dirty talk outside of sex to color the plot is delicious, though. Just tossing that out there.)[/li]

Roleplay location: I have no preference between PMs or threads. Because I prefer to keep things in one play (it's just easier for my brain), I won't do roleplays via IM, email, or through any other website. [/li]

Response Frequency: My goal is to reply at least once every other day, roughly. I totally understand life giving you a kick in the ass or drowning you with stuff - I'm in graduate school full time with three part-time jobs, and sometimes the stars just line up in the worst way (not to mention whatever is going on in my personal life). When life's getting rough, I can promise to let you know if I need to step off the web for a bit to crank some stuff out. I'd really appreciate reciprocation on that, at least if you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Like, a week or two. [/li]

*If you have any additional questions or requests for clarification, please don't be shy! Sometimes I think of adding something and forget to.

Plot Ideas
I should mention that these are all rough outlines - very rough. I am always excited to work with a roleplay partner and develop or tweak something into our own, so this is by no means a be all, end all sort of thing.

A New Eden
Anything x Anything. This is a loose version of Tarzan and Jane, and we can set it in whatever period you like (Victorian, modern, sci-fi fantasy? Awesome). An unfortunate event washes my character up on the shore of an island with only a spattering of limited, soggy supplies and the own clothes on his back. Scared, disoriented, and wondering what the heck he is going to do, he sets off for shelter...Only to realize that the island is occupied by another being as well. (If human, I was thinking washed up in a similar shipwreck when he was just a baby - or if he's another type of being, maybe it's their natural home). A cautious friendship born from necessity evolves, but what happens as they grow closer and MC becomes more hellbent on getting off the island?

Tamed
Human x Neko. Your character is a hunter of exotic, and takes great pride in his abilities. In this world, there is a clan of others that are often kidnapped and sold on the black market: they are considered subservient to humans, barbaric, sometime like wild pets. Your character decides to seek out one of their kind to capture and make his own personal pet. (possibly a neko, but I am open to other species as well. There could also be further twists: what if your character had been a hired hitman in another life, and now some people with sharp memories and permanent grudges are looking to do him in?)

Shared Fate
Vampire x HumanThis one is a bit more sci-fi ish. In this world, there is a carefully-made balance between humans and vampires. Vampires had come from a mutation and are thus few in numbers, but powerful. To help protect the majority of the population, a carefully created lotto of sorts offers up humans to be walking blood banks. Those with a compatible blood type to a vampire are offered, and the vampire gets the pick. Your Character, having lost their first human for whatever reason, winds up needing a new partner to sustain their lifeforce and sets his eyes on My Character.

Claimed Mate
Werewolf x human. A simpler, but always fun (well, at least, I think. XD) plot: a young Werewolf is growing restless as a full moon approaches, and then it hits him like a truck. They could be out in public, simply passing by each other on the sidewalk. Maybe they bump into each other in a store. But, somehow, Your Character meets My Character and decides that he's going to have him, no matter what he has to do.

Caught in the Crosshairs
It's a late weekend night, and MC is making the most of it by hitting the bars. Drunk enough to need to walk back, he comes across a man lying on the ground. Believing he's hurt, MC is quick to help and offer his apartment, which is nearby, as shelter while he calls for an ambulance. But as soon as they make it through the doorway, YC suddenly pounces: in a flash, MC finds himself naked, pinned, and gasping as YC takes what he needs to survive as a Succubus. The next morning, MC wakes up, hungover and horrified. He had been jumped and fucked, by another man no less...And it was the best sex of his life. How do the two react towards one another once the sun is up?

"It's you - always has been."
Our characters have been friends for at least several years, despite walking on completely different paths: YC has excelled in whatever they do, and MC has struggled. He dropped out of high school and began taking small jobs whenever he could find them, and soon found himself falling into some of the darker alleyways of the city. But no matter what they do, they make a point to be good friends...Except that it drives MC crazy, just being friends. He has been in love with YC for some time, but has never been able to bring it up (for a number of reasons). One night everything comes to a head. MC ends up nearly overdosing on his drug of choice, and texts YC. Scared, YC comes right over and helps him through what turns out to be a flash of suicide - and YC is willing to do anything he can to help his friend get back onto a safe track. (I have a bit more figured out in my head, so if you're interested I can chat about it over PMs c:)

Those are all the plots I can think of at the moment, but I am sure I'll add/tweak as time goes by. And of course, if there's a plot of your own you're really craving, don't hesitate to ask! I'm always looking for new ideas.

If you have any interest, please PM me. Thank you for stopping by!

RE: Wanting Male(s) for Anthro Breeding plot (no limits!)

Bumping this up - all the roleplays I had going died, so I am looking for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom