Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Clouded Mind (Blacktalon x FieryAngel)

Luir smiled as he could feel how she tightened around him even more than before, her body arched and she started to shiver slightly as her fluids mixed with his semen as she climaxed herself. Her breathing was irregular and she seemed out of breath as he moved himself off of her and laid down next to her as he guided her head onto his chest and her arm around his chest. He offered for her to lay upon him to catch her breath and relax after the large climax both of them had just had. He smiled when he heard her whisper his name and Luir nodded "I know Ariana, relax for now, you'll get more soon enough" he said with a soft smirk on his face as he wrapped them both in the bedroll once more again, to cover them in warmth as the cold air in the cart wasn't doing any good once they had quit brushing against eachother to create heat by friction. It had been a long time for Luir since he had been pleased and fucked someone as good as she was. Maybe it was because she was a virgin or maybe because she was just as gorgeous as she was. He smiled gently and let his hand softly stroll up and down over her buttcheeks.

Rolling to her side, she gently let her head come to rest upon his chest, sighing once her ragged breath finally eased and relaxed. Her mind was covered with fog, completely quiet as she reeled from such pleasures resulted from tangling with a man. She understood why whores did what they did, not that'd she'd ever desire to be so promiscuous. But the call of the flesh was intense, the feeling of pleasure and bliss resulting from the dance was far greater than she'd ever have expected. She could see the appeal of remaining with one man, though, as she was wrapped in Luir's arms and he gentle stroked her backside. The word more echoed in her thoughts, unsure if she could handle more in her given state. She was spent, yawning widely now as sleep threatened to consume her. For once, she didn't have to worry about guarding others from danger, having a strong man by her side to do that for her. With comfort and peace, she settled into the warmth of their bodies and drifted off to sleep.

Luir smiled as he could feel herself completely calm down and now, he could feel how her heartbeat slowed down and stabilised at a gentle rhytmic beat. Her hands settled onto his chest and around his waist before her eyes closed and her mind went to ease and joined the land of the dreamers. Luir's eyes slowly fell shut as well, his subconciousness was wide awake however, prepared to wake him up at the slightest hint of guards or people hunting them down. He wrapped his arms around her sleeping body as he guarded her in his sleep. His warmth shared with hers were comfortable and more than substantual to get through the night easily and sustainable.

In the morning, Luir woke up early, yawned and stretched before smiling as he saw Ariana sleeping on his chest as he then softly kissed her head "Wake up Ariana, it's morning."

She awoke blissfully in the morning to a gentle kiss upon her head, groaning softly and looking up with a smile. At first, she was thrilled to be waking in his arms, memories of their bodies entwined flooding her mind. As if his influence upon her began to fade, she shot right up with the blanket held tightly upon her chest, blushing wildly from ear to ear. "I am so sorry. I have no clue what came over me." She hadn't looked at him, yet, nor had she seen the happiness in his eyes. It was for this reason she was ashamed, disconnected, and unsure of herself and her desires. It wasn't until she finally turned that she found a little piece of mind, smiling shyly as their eyes would meet. Last night, she had been so sure of herself, so sure she wanted him, needed him. And while that was still there, reason was slowly making it's way into her thoughts, giving her reason to doubt.

Luir smiled gently as she felt embarassed and covered herself before him and then chuckled gently as she tried to hide herself from him and then finally smiled handsomely as she looked at him in the eyes. "There's no need to be sorry, I loved it and you seemed to enjoy it yourself quite much." He slowly stood up and once more, his manhood stood at attention and Luir finally found his pants, putting them on and looking at her "We'll continue soon enough, I'll cook us some breakfast outside and I'll freshen up nearby, you may join me if you'd like that" he said with a smile and then stepped outside to gather a circle of rocks and gathered some smaller branches and dried up moss. He put the moss underneath the branches and then started rolling one sharp stick over another one before soon enough creating a tindle that was warm enough to when put inside the dried up moss to make it catch fire. He smiled as the fire started burning and went back to the cart, grabbing a metal pan and broke two stored eggs, making a sort of in the pan scrambled ommelette for the both of them.

Staring at his body as he rose before her, she licked her lips, eagerly wanting more. However, reason was strong this morning, scolding her for giving in to another man so easily without even the talk of marriage between them. She was ashamed and proud all at the same time, but all around rather confused as she was unsure what to think or do. "We'll continue?" She asked in question, wondering what it was he meant. Did he think she'd be wanting another round so soon? Was she now expected to give him what he desired whenever he pleased? These thoughts both excited and terrified her to her core, enough to leave her lingering in the wagon for a bit longer until she smelled the aroma of eggs upon an open flame.

Rising, she'd gather her dress, the one she wore at the beginning of the night, and adjusted it until it sat just right in place. In the daylight, it accented her curves, showed off her bust, and revealed just enough to draw a mans attention. Unsure what to do, or say, she simply sat beside the fire and watched him cook, admiring him with a lustful gaze that was almost not even her own.

Luir chuckled as she looked upon him with lusty eyes and a hopefull glaze in them. He shook his head "I ment that we'd continue down the road to the next village, we are still being hunted so we need to be carefull for whoever will come behind us. Around this time they should have found him so we should either wait another day or continue immediatly after breakfast, it is up to you if you want to wait here and hide ourselves one more day or to continue on the road and hide in the next village ?" he asked her with a smile on his face and she could visually see his eyes stroking over her body, taking in every sight of her curves and body in the daylight. She was gorgeous and sexy in that dress, it was almost mindrobbing. His cock still hadn't softened from attention and was visible through his pants. He then pulled the pan off the fire and smiled as he went to take two wooden boards and cuttlery and brought one plate towards her as he poured some scrambled eggs onto her plate with the normal "I hope you like it." he said with a smile as he took his own part off the cooking and started eating pleasedly.

She nodded, feeling rather silly for not grasping what he meant at first, but now she understood it clearly. "Continue the journey, right." Silence filled the void between them as he finished cooking eggs, offering her a serving which was returned with a smile. They were good, humming with delight as she took small bites fitting for a lady, even though in truth she was starved. "These are very good. Thank you." Truly she was impressed, not having met a man who could cook so well. "I'm not sure what to do to be honest. They'll be expecting to find us in a village, no doubt, and will send search parties to check every one in the area. We'll have to run, far." she sighed and put down her fork and plate, pondering what to do. "We need a house somewhere in the middle of nowhere, where no one would think of looking." This was frustrating to no end, the rage she had let loose last night growing once again. "This really isn't fair. After everything I've done and look at me. I'm running like a common criminal. It just makes me so mad..."

Luir went over to her and smiled gently as he walked up to her, gently put his hand on her head and he bent down to kiss her forehead gently "Ease now, we'll clear your name soon enough. We'll run for a couple of days and I think I know a place where we can hide out for the meanwhile and after a few days we go to the capital and explain that The Captain was a fraud and a dirty man who wanted nothing else but to kill me and that I acted out of my own defense and that you were a target for rape so that I had to protect you as well." he said with a bright smile and sat down next to her. "We'll continue after breakfast and cleaning ourselves, there's a small river deep enough to lay down in, I'll go clean myself up after that." he said with a soft wink at her.

His simple touch had her calm in only a second, a complete and total flip of how she felt nearly moments ago. The effects he had on her mind and body where mind boggling, but once again reason was placed in the back of her mind. She was quickly only beginning to know of two things, that Luir was meant for her and only her, and she was to please him. Every time she tried to reason with her thoughts, her mind was nearly drugged, and she'd find perfect bliss in what they had going on. Such was the case again, but this time anger threatened to consume her, anger she was never known for and had only begun to sprout it's ugly head quite recently. But, as she was nearly consumed by such hatred and rage, just a simple touch from Luir was enough to ease her, and in that instant, he was like a drug. If only she could think clearly, she'd see that something wasn't right.

It was clear he wished her to join him in the river, and she was tempted. Her body called to him with ever fiber of her being, her sweet sex slick with just the thought of his rough but gentle hands pulling her into his warm embrace. Crossing her legs, she attempted to hide it, but little did he know he wasn't any normal human and would likely detect her scent. "Cleaning up sounds like a great idea." And while it did, it was the furthest thing from her mind, as the only things she desired were sex, and now revenge.

Luir smiled gently and nodded at her as he could clearly see that she calmed down by the smooth touch he had laid upon her. He knew that his seed had been planted and growing quite rapidly inside of her mind, he knew she had no choice but to obey him and to choose what he chose for her to do. Her mind couldn't fight the corruption that was spreading inside of her, the soft evil that corrupted her mind spread anger at its own will and yet everytime she would come into contact with Luir, she could feel sweet sensations that spread dedication, excitement and pure heat over her body.

Luir nodded and held out his hand to guide her with him towards a small passage inbetween the cliffs towards an open river that was deep enough to cover their bodies until their waist and as easily as it went yesterday, Luir removed himself off any clothing and revealed his still hard and strong manhood that hadn't softened from this morning. He smiled and motioned towards her that she needed to join him inside the river as he slowly walked in and lowered himself to lay into the slightly cold water.

Obediently she rose, a flicker of love and admiration sparkling in her eyes the moment they touched. His pull was magnetic, drawing her to walk forward one step after another as she followed. Their time together almost seemed like a dream, much like the way her knight in her sleep made her feel. It couldn't be real, but it was so very real, and it was proven as the wind brushed through her flowing hair and ruffled her dress. The birds sang sweetly overhead, the sun shone brightly through the tops of the trees. A perfect view, a perfect moment for walking hand in hand with the only man she deemed was destined to be her soul mate.

Reaching the river's edge, she paused, watching as he stripped his body bare of any clothing and waded into the water. Only briefly did her sapphire eyes set on the stiff member that had taken her not even a day ago. Thighs clenched together as she stripped, removing her dress over her head, blushing as all undergarments were lowered to the ground the below. She had been naked in the dark before, and little did she know his eyes were able to catch sight of ever curve even then. To her, this was the first time he'd be able to see her body clearly, the smoothness of her tummy and the curves of her hips. Her breasts were full and round, nipples reaching for attention as the wind brushed against her skin. Slowly, she'd wade into the water to join him, her lover, her Master. It was almost as if her body reacted well before her mind, knowing right where it wanted to be.

Luir looked at her in the bright daylight and looked at her as she took off her dress, revealing all her curves and the lovely form of her body. He smiled and beckoned her to join him in the water and so she did, she softly touched the water and then followed by joining in completely as she softly dipped into the water and came closer to him. He smiled gently and pulled her in closer, his hands grabbed her hips gently and pulled her against himself as he slowly planted his lips upon her. He knew all too well what his chaos was causing inside of her. The mental turmoil that was her feelings now only guided towards him and nothing else. Outside of that when she wasn't close to him or even touching him, she could feel the anger or retribution and revenge swallow her whole and control her emotions slowly. He knew that soon she'd become desperate for a solution and he ofcourse had the answer to that. But for now, he had pulled her against him and invaded her mouth with his tongue as his hands slowly opened her legs and made her sit on his lap, her slit already touching his hard cock that twitched with little patience for foreplay. He smiled gently during the kiss and his hands softly grabbed the large round breasts that she had and fondled them with great spirit.

His arousal became her own the moment his lips met hers, her sex flaming with heat the closer it came to his throbbing member eager to penetrate her once again. Her legs parted, straddling his own, hovering just about his throbbing shaft and teasing the tip with her slick folds, sliding them just over the tip and pulling back. Her tongue reached out, eager to tangle with his, joining him in an erotic dance filled with pure lust and passion. Her chest pushed forward, breasts seeming to rise to meet his greedy touch that made her purr like a lioness in the Savannah. She was a wild one, indeed, as her eyes flickered, brightening their beautiful hues to where they nearly seemed unreal, not even human. It was a sure sign she was no longer of her own mind, completely enslaved and consumed by greed, hatred, passion, lust, and total devotion for the one she was destined to serve. The moment she lowered her hips, her body swallowing every inch of his cock into her folds, she nearly erupted into orgasmic bliss right then and there.

Luir smiled widely into the kiss as he felt her automaticly open her legs and welcome his throbbing member with great desire and need. He smirked when he noticed that she was teasing whilst their tongues were entangling with eachother. His hands grabbed her breasts and fondled them roughly whilst playing with her nipples, his eyes were almost smouldering with tension and lust that eroded from her onto him, her purring, her teasing just a day after she was deflowered by him. He knew that she was going to behis, that desire and passion for him only resulted into incorruptable loyalty towards him. He noticed that her hips tensed as she pushed herself down onto his long and thick manhood. He grinned as she moaned loudly when she reached the base of his hips and had swallowed his cock entirely inside of her wet slit. He nodded and moved his hands to her buttcheeks and then started moving her up and down as his hips bucked against hers, following her pase and everytime she came downwards, his hips would smash upwards, almost impaling her ontop of his thick cock as his mouth reached over to her neck, gently nibbling and kissing it as he moaned softly against her soft velvet-like skin.

Back
Top Bottom