Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Clouded Mind (Blacktalon x FieryAngel)

Coming to the small opening, she looked around in the dark to see what she could find, discovering that the little clearing was rather peaceful with no signs of danger. It helped ease her worries, a tension releasing from her shoulders as she hopped down from the wagon to watch Luir move about. She smiled gently as he wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, gripping it tightly and shivering in it's warmth. "Oh no, I had no doubts about you. Being someplace unfamiliar is just a bit nerve wracking." She felt sort of bad for making him think she doubted his honesty. Truth be told, she'd follow him anywhere, but how would Ariana be able to admit to that? It was still so strange to have bonded so quickly with a man she only met, but there was no denying that something was there. Even in the dim moonlight her eyes sparkled as she gazed upon him, looking to his with admiration.

Luir smiled gently as she thanked him and nodded as he agreed with her on the fact that unfamilair places were only so scary for others. He shivered gently and crawled closer to Ariana as he smiled at her gently "Well what an adventure we have crawled upon eh?" he said with a sarcastic tone in his voice as he looked upwards at the sky that was slowly being dimmed by the humid mist "Sad that we can't see the stars anymore eh ?" he said as he looked over to her "Say Ariana, why is a woman like yourself without a man in these days ?" he looked forward and seemed somewhat embarassed to ask the question "I mean you are a fair lady with a gorgeous smile and yet you have no man ? is it because of your duties or is it because something else ?" he asked her as he now sat right next to her and they were shoulder to shoulder, looking at the sky.

It was a bit disheartening to see the stars slowly fading from the mist, but at least she could be thankful for pleasant company. "Yes, quite an adventure, indeed. I suppose we'll have to find somewhere else to settle." Realizing just how that sounded, Ariana blushed and stammered, trying to figure out exactly how to recover from such a blunder. "Now that we aren't with the rest of them, we'll have to travel to other villages to find a place. I'm sure you're anxious to find a new home, and I'm not sure where I'll end up." Unsure how to answer his question, she let the silence linger between them for a little while before trying to piece together an answer. "I'm not sure, perhaps because of my duties. I'm not often in the same place for very long, leaving me little time to meet any men I may find a connection with. "

Luir nodded and listened to her as she explained that she was always on the move and never really had the time to settle down and to find someone worth settling down for. He gently yawned and looked towards her "You should settle down as well, There's no real need to keep on travelling and fleeing from what you really desire. A man and a warm home to spend your days happily in right ?" he said and smiled handsomely as he stood up and took her hand gently "Let's get inside before it really gets cold." he said and then walked with her towards the carriage. He opened up the slide and guided her inside of it as he followed inside as well and afterwards closed the slide once more. He looked at the single bedroll and chuckled gently "Well it looks like we're going to get nice and close to eachother" he said and then looked at her "That is ofcourse if you do not mind sleeping next to me?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

Really, she wasn't sure what she desired until he said it. Just the way Luir gave the idea of her settling down with a man and a home made her want it more than ever before. "I suppose you are right. I just need to find someone to settle with." Another chill ran up her spine as she followed him into the carriage, climbing into the dark and tiny space. It was warmer in here at least, protected from the cold and the chilled breeze that danced through the trees. Eyeing the bedroll, she yawned heavily, rather unsure what to say. "Well, I don't mind being close to you. So long as you think it's alright." Without even thinking, even though her heart was racing, she laid down upon the bedroll and settled herself in for the night. It took a few minutes, as her dress was heavier than her normal sleep attire, but she finally shifted the fabric just right to find a far more comfortable position.

Luir smiled gently as she doubted what to say and then continued to respond to him gently "I don't mind at all" he said as he laid down next to her, seeing that she needed to readjust, he waited until she was comfortable and then laid down next to her, his chest touched her back gently as he wrapped the upper warm side of the bedroll over them and then smiled gently as his scent gave way to her. He released a soft fragrance of crushed vanilla, a soft scent that filled the air of the carriage and made it seem less scary, it was comforting and relaxing as it filled the surrounding air and was especially noticable since he was next to her now. She could feel it, deep inside of her lust was growing. His warm muscular body that was pressed against her, sharing its warmth with her as his crotch area was rather close to her butt. The dress was rather thick so she couldn't feel it rather well but if she would even push one inch closer, she could feel his manhood against her buttcheeks. It was ample enough to make a soft impression through his pants and through her dress. It was the impeding warmth and collision of their bodies that drove the spark in her heart and mind to go, she could feel warmth in between her legs and she could feel her attraction to him becoming physical want and sheer desire.

As her eyes began to close, she was overwhelmed with the scent of vanilla and the warmth of another so close to her body. Even through the thickness of her dress she could feel it all along her backside. As if her heart wasn't pounding enough, it made it race even more, enough so that she worried he could hear it. The blood rushing through her veins was almost euphoric, and butterflies fluttering about in her stomach made her feel a touch of nervous nausea. Closing her eyes should have helped to ease her nerves, but instead she began to feel rather strange. Her body reacted in ways not at all familiar to her, warmth radiating from unseen places and desires arising as needs never explored before slowly made themselves known. It was all because of this man behind her, the one who shared his warmth to keep them from freezing during the night. She wanted him, needed him, not only emotionally but physically as well. Shifting just a bit to tuck her legs towards her chest, she moved just enough to catch a nudge upon her backside, not even having to look to know what it was. All it did was excite her further, enough to have her groan softly, and attempted to disguise it as a need for sleep.

Luir could feel that she was uncomfortable as it was and then she moved herself and bumped into his manhood that was flacid but yet big enough to brush against her backside and then he noticed her soft groan and got interested. Maybe there was a naughty side to her just yet. He had to test it out, he wanted to test it out and so he was going to. His arm wrapped around waist, just below her breasts and remained there as he pulled himself against her as if it was airtight. "To keep you warm" he said teasingly into her ear as the warmth inside of her just grew and grew more the more she laid against him. Something in her mind said not to give in but that thought was easily slid aside by the eagering warmth inside of her that just screamed for Luir's attention, his strong hands and arms around her and him inside of her. It was something she hadn't experienced before but her body was craving for it, it had found a suitable male for her and it made her warmer and warmer inside, she could feel her mind growing slightly numb as she would lose the rational part in her, she could feel how his hand was nearly touching her breast and lord knows how long it would be before he would grab it. Her body was begging for it.

His warm breath washed over her ear, her body trembling in response. What was wrong with her? She wasn't usually like this, sleeping with a man she had only met, considering doing far more with a man she only just met. As she tried to reason with herself, rationality drifted away just as his hand came to rest below her breasts, aching to feel his fingers travel higher. Every nerve in her body came to life, calling for him to caress every inch that she had to offer. Her lips were unable to put together words, but her body spoke enough. Each breath as exaggerated as her chest rose and fell, inviting his hand to caress her further. As if to grow more comfortable, she wiggled herself further against Luir, hips shifting back and forth gently, but enough to brush herself against his manhood. Unable to resist him any further, she finally rolled to face him, seeking out his eyes in the dark before leaning in to place her soft lips against his own, whispering his name as she broke away to catch his reaction. "What is this that you've seemed to do to me? I cannot control myself around you." As if all inhibitions had been completely removed, she found herself willing and able to do anything that he desired.

Luir smiled as he could feel her breaths increasing in frequency and in intesity as she felt heat and lust take over her body, it wasn't long before her rear brushed against his manhood that because of the treatment slowly started to grow harder and longer. She could feel it rise at attention against her butt and soon enough she turned and sought her long sought desire for him. She found it soon enough as Luir's hand found the side of her head, pulling her head close to plant his lips on her, his tongue pertruding into her mouth as it sought to play with hers. His hands fought her buttcheeks and pulled her ontop of him as he slowly moved his hands up to the top of her dress, undoing the restraints over her back as he pulled her dress off her body slowly, slowly letting the fabric go over her body. Luir softly groaned in between the kissing as his manhood stood at full attention, it was 9 inches long and thick as it poked against her lower stomach area.

She rolled so effortlessly to rest upon him, soft groans arising from every stroke their tongues took upon one another. It was so sweet, such a tender moment filled with heat and passion. It felt just the way she did upon seeing her knight in the red mist, the one from her dreams. She had expected to feel shy as her dress began to slide off her body, but instead she felt far more confident, determined to win this man over and allow him to take what she wished to give. Her hips slowly began to grind upon his member as it grew, it's size not at all intimidating. Leaning over, soft kisses were placed upon his jawline, her hot breath brushing across his ear. She almost felt displaced from her body, not at all in control. At the same time, she didn't care, worries and fears quickly falling away. "If you take me, I'm yours." What drove her to say such a thing would remain a mystery, but they were the last words spoken from her lips as her fingers began to tug upon his shirt, eager to remove it over his head.

Luir saw that she finally had lost some control over herself and let herself go completely. Her body was in heat and in dire need of his touch, his scent and his manhood that perked up from her hot body. He nodded as her kisses reached his jawline and her hands tugged at his tshirt on his chest. He smiled gently and raised his arms and helped her get his shirt off. Afterwards he smiled gently and turned them around, resulting in Ariana to lay down on the bedroll as Luir laid down ontop of her. He let his eyes stroll over her body, whilst she was blinded by darkness, he could see perfect, he observed all her curves for a few moments before he went back to her lips and stopped before them. "Then I'll make you mine" he said as his lips kissed hers shortly, then travelled down lower and lower. His lips reaching her ample breasts as they kissed and teased her once more. His hands moved to the fabric that covered her breasts and womanhood and removed everything that was still on her. He groaned gently as he saw how beautifull she was and then continued by moving one hand slowly over her inner thighs. As he reached her womanhood, he let two fingers slide over the soft and already wettened lips of her slit before his mouth latched onto her right nipple, suckling and licking it whilst his other free hand went to play with her left breast.

Gentle fingers caressed the bare flesh upon his chest as his shirt slid so easily over his head. Muscles were clearly present beneath her touch, ones that rippled and flexed as he moved them again to rest upon her body. It was the darkness that made her far more at ease, not even realizing that Luir's vision was nearly perfect in the dark. She had no idea his eyes could so easily wander over the curves of her hips, or the fullness of her breasts with hardened nipples reaching out for his touch. Seeming to no longer be in control of her own body, her thighs parted just enough to allow wandering digits to slide against her slippery folds. Nibbling down upon her bottom lip, she groaned out as he latched upon her breast, trembling beneath him. Her own fingers massaged upon his back, nail lightly clawing their in his skin. Gliding to his head, she brushed them through Luir's hair while purring softly, eagerly wanting more.

Luir smirked as passion, lust and excitement caught up to her, breaking her body and wasting it with her fluids as she needed the release, her slit glistened softly and her inner walls were wettening by his treatment. His fingers slowly went from sliding over her slit to one finger slowly pertruding inside, splitting her wet lips from eachother, slowly moving the finger in deeper and then moving it in and out slowly as to give her more pleasure. His mouth kept on treating her nipple as his other hand kept massaging her other breast with great fondness, flicking the nipple ever so slightly as he popped off from the other after a few moments. He smiled gently and went to kiss her once more as he removed his finger "You'll have to help me right now" he said as his cock was craving her attention, twitching and pulsing in between his legs.

Ariana knew nothing of the pleasures of the flesh, but found herself nearly lost high in the sky as new sensations coursed through her body. As if tantalizing her silky lips wasn't pleasurable enough, her body began to tremble as a single finger explored deeper between her slit. Inhibitions were non existent now, her body taking over and clearly begging for more as she writhed beneath him, tongue eagerly reaching out to tangle with his own. Her nipples tingled, growing far more sensitive as excitement was heightened, her groaning no longer soft but clearly rumbling from her throat.

His invitation to explore his own member held little hesitation as greed flickered in her eyes. A fire burned bright in her belly, one that only seemed to burn hotter at the thought of toying with his manhood and bringing him the intense pleasures she was gifted with currently. Her fingers slid down his body, tearing at any fabric that may keep his body hidden from her own. She needed to feel his warmth, his skin against her. Exploring further down his body, she'd slip her fingers around his shaft, quivering at the size felt in her palm. She was gentle, but eager as she took a firm grasp, tips of her fingers toying across his length before stroking up and down, admiring the length Luir carried with him.

Luir was quite well endowed to say the least, his large and ample manhood flopped out of his pants as she pulled it down to his knees, awaiting the treatment she was about to give. As she reached her hand around the manhood, she could feel how it twitched and pulsed in sheer excitement for her, it wanted her treatment and was welcomed with the soft stroking up and down from her. A gentlye moan escaped Luir's mouth as he smirked in the darkness "Hmmm just like that." he whispered in the darkness as she worked onto his manhood. After a few minutes off the same treatment he moved his hand over to her head and gently entwined his fingers with her hair and guided her head to where her hand was giving him the treatment. "Now suck on it, make it nice and wet so it will go easier for yourself" he said and awaited until she would take the head of his cock into her mouth. He would definetly moan from this treatment.

Ariana could feel something however, along with the pleasure and corruption he had planted inside of her, her heart was craving for him, the blood in every little veign warmed up and she could feel her body cry out for him even more, it was af he was the only thing she had ever desired in her entire life, as if he was her goal.

Feeling him twitch and pulse in response to her gentle caress was, to say the least, a powerful feeling that had her body aching for more. Gentle moans of delight erupted from her belly in response to his own, working his shaft faster and harder as it quickly came to life. A hand tangling in her hair left Ariana crying out, a simple gesture that awoken yet another facet of her mind she never knew existed. At first, his request was met with hesitation, but as need and desire for this man built in her heart, her body, her soul, she was quick to give in. She was beginning to question how she survived without his gentle touch, his soft and careful gaze. He was all that she needed and more, and the sudden realization had her whispering his name over and over again.

The tip of his shaft was met by the flick of her tongue, moist lips softly wrapping around his girth and humming with delight. She wanted to please him, needed to please him, as this darkness seemed to take it's turn within her heart. Gentle caresses of her lips were slow and steady, sucking while working to take his length within her hot mouth. He even tasted just as delightful as he looked, doing nothing to help ease the writhing of her waiting body beneath the weight of his own. Eager for him to make her his, she quickened pace, slicking his shaft as well as she possibly could, readying it for their next adventure.

Luir smiled as she licked the tip before she continued to take more and more of his shaft inside of her mouth. He moaned loudly and let the hand that had latched onto her hair, softly loosen its grip to rub over her head as she treated his shaft with great care and compassion as she soon got able to take all of him inside of her mouth. "Hmmm" he said gently as he moved her head off his shaft "I think you and me are both ready." he said with a smirk on his face "Am I your first ?" he asked her with a gentle touch on her face as he moved to lay down ontop of him. He angled his cock and softly let the head of it stroke over her lips as he soon started to apply pressure through his hips, letting the head slide into her tight wettened slit slowly. He kept pushing softly, slowly getting more and more of his cock in as he moaned roughly "Hmmm so wet and tight Ariana, you are so beautifull" he said as his lips latched onto one of her nipples, holding himself up with both arms as he now slowly retracted his hips and pushed in slowly, repeating the progress over and over again.

Being pulled away from such a delicious treat had Ariana whimpering like a pup, begging for more as she gentle laid her head back down upon the bed. She couldn't see at all in the dark, not even able to make out his eyes. Not knowing he could see her, she tried her best to hide the anxiety playing upon her face, as if heavy breathing and a rapid heartbeat wasn't enough to give it away. "Yes.." She murmured, reaching to place soft and eager kisses upon his neck, nibbling his flesh with an intense hunger she's never known before. "You're my only." Even though she couldn't see him, his spell upon her only grew stronger with every touch, the dark seed planted deep within her brain beginning to flourish and blood the longer they were entwined. Bracing herself, she was quite surprised at how natural it was, only a slight discomfort as he settled deeper into her sex. Some girls had mentioned the horrible pain that came with it, but she felt none of that, only pleasure that left her mind in a fog, leading her to think of only satisfaction and nothing more. With every gentle thrust, she grew more comfortable with their position, even moving to raise her legs to wrap around his waist. It drove him deeper, suddenly unable to get enough as the intensity grew, sensations heightened.

Luir smiled as he could feel and hear how excited and anxious she was. He knew how her mind got clouded by his darkness and how she was lingering for him, craving for him and just waiting for him to penetrate her and give her what she truly needed. Release. That was what she needed, that pure exticy of climaxing with a man she truly wanted and needed. And Luir was that man, armed with nothing but his body and long thick meat, he would bring her that one thing she really desired. Sweet sweet release and with that in mind, Luir's tongue started to flick against her left nipple as his hips started to collide with hers now as she wrapped her legs around his waist, begging for more. And Luir was about to give her just that, his hips started picking up frequency and intensity as he started thrusting deep inside of her with a greater speed than before. Their colliding hips made soft wet and slapping noises as he kept on thrusting faster and stronger, not letting his pace drop once as they kept on giving eachother pleasure more and more. She could feel how his cock was pulsing inside of her, desiring the same release she wanted.

It was far better than she could have ever imagined. Everything at this point seemed to heighten her senses and drive her mad. The way his tongue flicked her nipple, the way their hips met and parted, the way he seemed to rock perfectly upon her sweet little bud as he slid in and out of her rather slick sex. Even the wagon was beginning to rock enough with every thrust, only adding to the thrill. The pulsing deep within her walls was enough to send her to the moon, the heat clear up towards her womb sending her into a state of pure bliss. Her body tensed and tightened around him, walls massaging his long stiff rod as her head tilted back. Guttural moans turned to screams of joy, fingers gripping the bed roll beneath her. Completely lost in the moment of pure delicious ecstasy, her breath was jagged, hips still rocking as if eager to milk Luir for all he had. As her screaming returned to soft groans of delight, she once again whispered his name, eyes opening to search for his in the darkness of the night.

Luir smiled and knew what kind of reaction he was getting from her as she moaned loudly. They both made the wagon rock back and forth with their movements was something he hadn't seen happen in a long time. He was enjoying this to the fullest and she could easily hear the soft groans and moans he was making as he kept on impaling her with his large rod. He heard her whisper his name and then slowly let his head glide over her body towards her lips where the pair of them both met "Yes." he whispered gently as he touched her lips with his and kept on thrusting inside of her, his right hand went over to her left hand and guided it softly to go to the soft bud of nerves that was her clitoris and he gently commanded her "Rub it on the same pace as I thrust and you'll know pleasure beyond boundaries" he said with a smirk as he continued to push his lips against hers, slowly petruding his tongue to play with hers as his hips collided with hers on a steady pace.

Doing as instructed, she let her fingers rest upon the sensitive button, rubbing it soft with the same sort of rhythm that they seemed to take on. It felt amazing, furthering her pleasures from before and bringing her senses to their peak. How he knew so much about her body was amazing, considering they'd never done such a thing together before, yet he knew exactly what she liked. It deepened how she felt for him, strengthened the call to be by his side, do anything he'd desire. Entwined upon the wooden wagon, her tongue reached out to eagerly dance with his, grazing his bottom lip before sucking it between her teeth and offering a playful nibble. She couldn't get enough of his taste, enjoying how sweet it was, a unique flavor no doubt. His pleasure was her delight, and as he pulsed within her walls, she was growing eager to be filled.

Luir smiled into the kiss as he could feel that her walls tightened by her own treatment and that they started milking him more and more and as they did, so did his manhood start pulsating more and twitching more as it thrusted inside of her. She could feel it, her own pleasure starting to peak, it was about to burst out of her and so was he going to burst but inside of her. He could feel it as well, the blood that rushed through her veins, her heartbeat, her desire for him. It all added up to this one solid good moment of hot passionate sex between lovers, two that soon would be united forever. He grunted loudly underneath the kiss as he kept on thrusting violently and fast as his hips started to buckle more and longer. He released himself off the kiss, only to grunt loudly, feel her walls tightening around his shaft as he thrusted his cock in deep before letting his climax take the best of him. Numerous streams of thick sticky semen were shot deep inside of her and filled her to the brim as Luir kept panting and thrusted a few times afterwards, moaning loudly as he came.

Just as she felt his hot and sticky seed fill her belly to the rim, her body rippled and waved with the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced in her life. Arching her back high off the bed, fingers dug into his back as if hanging on for dear life. His name rang out through the forest as she called out from inside their shelter. Luckily no one was around for miles, or their position would quickly be given away. As her climax began to fall, she continued to writhe and twitch beneath him, her body slowly easing from the intensity of it all. She collapsed, panting rapidly as she worked to catch her breath, her body relaxing as she held him close. Her eyes were closed now, nearly dazed as she was lost in the effects of bliss that had been brought upon her. A feint smile curled into her lips, clearly satisfied with such a romp. Eventually, she'd find the breath to speak, her voice soft and low in a hushed sort of tone, unable to find the strength to really do more than a whisper. "Luir..." his name said it all, how much she had enjoyed their bodies together, how amazed she was at how her body responded so quickly to him. It was like heaven, a paradise she soon didn't want to leave.

Back
Top Bottom