Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Clouded Mind (Blacktalon x FieryAngel)

Luir nodded gently as he listened to her bear her heart outside and offer it to him in the form of a soft and small story where she had lost everyhing and doesn't know how to continue on. He chuckled when the ale was delivered and nodded as she took a good swig from the mug with oh so delicious ale. Luir grabbed his mug and took a good swig as well as they both seemed to be enjoying the little get together. Luir nodded and looked over her "Well you must find a man for yourself then or something that you can focus your life on. Sometimes it's not living for yourself but living for another, be it a thing or a man or even another womam. You just need to seek what keeps you here Ariana, you'll find something soon enough." He smiled with a sort of shine from his eyes as they continued their small conversation on various subjects. Yet Ariana couldn't shake the feeling of pleasure and happiness while she looked upon Luir, it was something that she desired, he was someone that she desired. It was calling out from inside of her and litteraly pulled at her heart as she desired for him, in every way possible.

Ariana shook her head in protest at first, but then it dawned upon her as she fixed her sweet gaze upon Luir, truly admiring him far more than before. "I wouldn't know what to do for a man, but I suppose it's an idea. It might be nice to settle for a change instead of spending my whole life traveling from village to village." It was the current moment she desired most, sitting across from a man and celebrating the pleasant times in life. Taking another long swig of ale, she used it as an excuse to draw out the silence, suddenly feeling rather shy and self conscious about each movement she made, every word that was spoken. Licking her lips of every drop that lingered behind, she cleared her throat to find the courage to speak. "So, what is in your future? If I may ask, of course."

Luir nodded gently as she said that it would be nice for a change to settle down somewhere instead of travelling more than anyone should really. And then she avoided attention by taking another swig of ale and changing the question to him to look what she really wanted to know about him. Luir chuckled gently and then nodded gently "I wish to settle down somewhere too, maybe find a suitable wife and really get a family" he said with a handsome smile on his face as he looked her over now closely and chuckled gently. "Do you ever go out without your knight's armor? As in a dress or something like that ? I think you would stun the world if you turned up in a nice dress and I think we should soon get you one" he said with a big chuckle and then took another swig of ale. He looked upwards as the waitress brought in two big plates, adorned with lettuce and on each plate a nice grilled steak along with some baked potatoes. It seemed really well cooked and it was more than obvious Luir had been here before for the food. He smiled towards her, took his cuttlery and nodded "Let's dig in" he said softly and started eating, slow yet well enough to be polite.

Ariana nodded, gentling picking up fork and knife to dig into her fine meal suitable for a royal. It was far too much, nothing she was used to, but highly appreciated and delicious! Each bite carried her deeper in thought, gaze flickering from her plate to her present company. There was a need to please Luir, and felt the need to perhaps change her attire just a little bit. "I've never gone without my armor since putting it on. I've always been of service to someone who needed my skills. I suppose to dress as a feminine woman once in a while wouldn't hurt." A smile curled the corners of her lips before popping a bite of potato in her mouth. "What is is that you look for in a woman, by chance? I have not a clue what a man would seek. Perhaps your insight might help prepare me for what I may be up against."

Luir smiled and nodded as he thought of something worthy of saying before he started "Well everybody has a different taste or feeling about a woman. But for me she needs to be strong enough to tend to herself but weak enough to be quite dependant of me, she needs to accept who I am, A beautiful smile and the most important thing of all, she needs to be able to love me without anything else but me." he chuckled gently and looked at her "Well you already have a beautiful smile so that really helps" he said with a chuckle and a wink. he continued eating for a moment and then looked up at her as if he has just found another important thing to ask her. "What about you ? What do you seek in men ?" he asked her with a sort of questioning shine in his eyes.

Her cheeks were kissed by crimson that reached the tips of her ears, and the nervous Ariana giggled lightly. His own question took her by surprise, and at first, all she could think of while looking into Luir's eyes was 'I only want you.' However, her voice would never allow her to be that forward, and her mind quickly struggled to put together a suitable answer. "Well, I suppose a strong man who would be able to protect me, because it would be nice to not wield a sword for a change. Maybe one who is understanding, kind, and isn't afraid to speak his mind." She shrugged, unsure if it was a suitable answer or not as it was an answer she never pondered over before. The longer she sat in his presence, the stronger the pull grew to be. And now the once strong and confident Ariana was beginning to seem a bashful woman.

Luir chuckled gently and winked at her as he saw how hard she was having to get out how she felt and sought in a man. He smiled gently and nodded as she finished her sentence and yawned gently as he finished his food and looked to her with a comfortable smile. "You want to go somewhere else or do something else after this ?" he asked her with his all mighty shining eyes of his. She could feel it, the temptation, the high of his attraction and the feeling of her heart wanting to rip out of her chest and dance towards him to show it to him on a platter to make him know how she felt. However she didn't know that it was all him that was doing it, his magic that deep inside pulled her to him, even though it was partially natural that she was drawn to him, that feeling was enforced and kept locked inside of her. Maybe it was wrong of him but he wanted her all for himself and hopefully for eternity.

Her entire being was screaming the answer, a glitter shining in her eyes as he inquired of her wants for the rest of the evening. "Well, I'd be delighted to accompany you elsewhere. However, there's nothing specific that seems to be coming to mind that I'd wish to do. I shall leave it up to you." Her heart was beating far too loud and echoed in her ears. She was sure he could hear it, at least, it seemed that he could. Reason kept trying to invade her senses, only to be shoved back into the darker recesses of her mind. Something pulled at her mind, clearly aware that danger lurked nearby, but she couldn't bring herself to listen.

Luir smiled and nodded as she answered him in her sweet soft voice. He liked her voice, just as much as her looks and her attire. It was something he was fond off, something about a female knight who was strong enough to fend for herself made him feel like he wanted her. And he did from the very start, her mind and soul were slowly being corrupted as they travelled together, even if it was for this short time they had been 'together', her heat had already grown wanting of him. And oh how he could hear her heart racing, her blood pumping through her veins and her body craving everything he had. It made him smirk for a short second and then he rose to his feet and held out his hand to her to aid her standing up "Let's take a walk, look at some stars and rest our minds for a short while ?"

Even though a pull in her subconscious urged her not to take his hand, she couldn't resist, seeming almost star struck as he offered out his palm for her to take. Rising slowly, she was nearly dizzy from how much her blood raced through her veins, using the edge of the table to balance herself before following her knight who only wore armor in her dreams. She was far more confident now that he was the man she had been seeking since that first dream, feeling it in the way her body quivered in his presence. The need to be near his side twisted her stomach into knots, only feeling right as his gaze settled upon her. Clearing her throat and shaking her head, she tried to gain some sort of control of her thoughts as they went wild with hopes for the near future. "A walk beneath the stars seems like a wonderful idea."

Luir smiled as she agreed to come along with him on a nice walk beneath the stars. He smiled and wrapped her hand around his strong arm and walked her outside of the nice inn and continued along the road until they left the village and went onto the main road. He walked her up into a large field with high grass density and after half an hour of walking, sat her down next to him as they were now in the middle of the huge field at night, the sky being clear and filled with little stars that twinkled down at them. Luir looked at her and smiled once more with his handsome features enhancing the smile into a stunning and handsome feature as he looked at her "So Annette." he said softly and then looked at the stars "What do you see when you look at them ?" he asked her and kept on looking as he let himself slumber down into the grass slowly, landing on his back softly. Hoping that she would lay on him or against him.

It felt quite natural to have her arm linked through his, walking through the village as if they had long been a happy couple. That was certainly not the case, as she had only met him not that long ago, but any rational thought about the situation was forced from her mind. The only thing Ariana could think of is how happy she felt in the current moment. She was curious, of course, as to why they walked so far out of the way, finding comfort when they settled upon the grass. Looking down as he stretched out in the dewey grass, she laid down beside him, not quite touching though she wanted to. "I don't know. I guess I've never thought about it. Um, I see thousands of glittering jewels twinkling in the light." She smiled and laughed, finding that answer quite ridiculous. "I'm unsure why I thought of that."

Luir chuckled gently and nodded at her response "It's not that weird of a thought to share, people see their own things in the stars, if they look like jewels to you, then they are in your mind" he said with a gentle smile on his face as he looked up at them and sighed gently "I see a light in the sky, the endless possibilities of the universe and to see whatever can happen to one another. How they guide you in your subconciousness and how they aid you in your future life." he said the last things and sat up gently as he looked around gently "Someone's coming." he said with a worried look on his face as he followed to stand up and then as he did, a shield bashed into his face as he fell down on the ground after the smack.

"Here you are eh ?" the captain's voice resounded like black oozing tar into their ears as he approached along with a dozen of mercenaries by his side, all armed with sword and shield. "You think I'd just let that slide Annette ? While you go out with your pretty boy over here and insult me infront of EVERYONE ? no no no no, I'll teach you what a real man would teach you, respect." he said as he motioned towards his crotch "Surrender or we'll force you to surrender by murdering your pretty boy over here." he said as he pointed his sword at Luir, who was holding his nose after receiving a shield slam right into it.

Such a sweet and potentially tender moment just had to be interrupted by the captain himself. Rising to her feet the moment a shield went crashing into Luir's face, she went to reach for a sword that wasn't there. Ariana had removed it to sleep, and must have left it upon the wagon. "You dare bark at me in such a way, and offer to teach me of respect? It is you who needs to jump off your high horse and learn respect for those who are weaker than you!" Panic was quickly welling in her eyes, unsure just how to protect her new found love without a weapon of her own.

His direction at his crotch had her nose wrinkling with sheer disgust. "If you truly think I'd do what you are suggesting, you are clearly mistaken. And threatening to slaughter an innocent man out of spite surely displays your true colors. If you wish to slaughter anyone, feel free to run that sword straight through me. Self sacrifice is nothing unfamiliar to me, though I can imagine it is to you. However, do know that if you choose to color your blade with blood from an innocent, I will be sure to haunt you until the end of your days."

All she had as a weapon were words, and with arms spread wide in surrender, she hoped it was enough.

As the captain grunted at her response, swords were drawn from his entire band and they stepped slowly towards the woman who was clearly willing to lay down her life for her new found love, however the captain rose his hand and stopped the men from attacking her full force. "Wait wait wait, that wasn't a suggestion Annette, it was an order" he said with a smirk on his face as he stepped towards her. He grabbed her by her collar and pulled her closer to him and pointed his sword at her stomach as he then whispered "You're going to love it, just you wait" he said as he pushed her back and made her fall to the ground flat on her back. The captain nodded to his men and they all surrounded Annette as they started taking off piece by piece off her armor as two of them held down their arms and legs, they stripped her down until she was in nothing but her clothen undergarments, however something mystical happened at that moment.

The red mist that she saw in her dreams, that same exact mist that hid her knight from her in her dreams so many times before appeared once more and shrouded the area in thick red mist as a sudden cry of pain and a snap could be heard as one of the guards that held Annette by the arms went missing. In a matter of seconds the guards let go of Annette, drew their swords once more and looked around for the other guard "Harrot !" they called out as that was supposedly his name. "Harrot where are you?!" they kept repeating until a figure appeared behind Annette that came out of the thick red mist. It was nobody else than Luir that stood behind her, his shirt bloodied by the blood of the passed away guard and a smirk was on his face as he looked down at Annette "Stay down Annette, this'll all be over soon" he said as he turned his attention to the remaining guards and as soon as one of them turned around, Annette's vision would blur, she wouldn't be able to see anything clearly anymore, only faint shades that resembled all of the men and she could just hear loud cries of pain and bones snapping and metal clashing together and soon enough, a dead silence as her vision returned to her. Luir stood infront of her, armed with a sword and shield off one of the guards, panting violently as he looked back at her "Are you okay ?"

It was all a whirlwind as she stumbled forward, no time to react or even protest as she fell backwards upon the ground and was surrounded by savage beasts hungry for flesh. There was nothing she could do but try to fight, struggling against the strength of arms that kept her pinned upon the ground. Her body became lighter as the armor was removed, however, it took no time to be far too exposed for a woman. The men laughed and jeered at her, hands creeping into highly uncomfortable places, and there was nothing she could do. Tears were quick to pool in her eyes as her head turned towards the sky and let out heartbreaking cries.

The mist brought about a sense of comfort, and hope. Had her knight come to rescue her once and for all? She looked about frantically to find the man adorned in the armor that she had grown to admire, but with blurred vision, all she could make out was the faint shadows of men falling to the ground through the mist. It was disorienting, but she did as she was told and remained curled upon the ground, shivering from fear. It was hard to decide in that fragile moment if the cracking of bones and sounds of agony were music to her ears or not.

When it was all over, she gazed up to Luir before eyeing the bodies littering the field. "How....how did you do that?" And what was with the mist? Confusion painted her face as she worked to put the puzzle together. "The red mist.....I....where did it come from?" Finally coming to his question, she hadn't moved from her position but offered the slightest of nods. "I think so."

Luir grunted gently as she could see that he had several wounds across his body, he had been hit several times and was minorly bleeding from the slight slash wounds on arms and legs. He threw away the weapons he had taken from the first guard and looked towards her with a face of generic calmth and confidence "We need to move quickly" he said as he helped her up gently and started gathering her pieces of armor as he looked towards her "It wont be long until people notice that the captain is gone and then they'll come after us. They saw you making a fight with him and it wont turn out in our favour" he said as he finished gathering her armor and gave it to her "Here put it on quickly, we'll return to the carriage and we'll head out and we'll see where we get " he said whilst looking around gently. His clothing were covered in spatters of blood and somewhat torn up, yet if she would notice closely, his wounds were already starting to heal and close up. He was also just avoiding the question about the red mist that right now was dissipating as they spoke.

The mist...she was still captivated by the mist. As it began to dissipate, she seemed to reach out to curl her fingers as a desperate need to hold on. It was a sure sign that her knight was true and real, and she had been sure it was Luir. However, he was only human and couldn't have taken all those men down alone, right? As he came further into view, tears were quickly wiped away from her eyes as his hand reached for hers, gently lifting her to her feet. "Are you alright?" She noticed the blood staining his clothes and skin, sure enough some of them his own.

Taking pieces of her armor, she was quick to piece them in the proper places, feeling fully dressed. "You're right. However, we'll need to stop and get me an outfit far more fitting for quick travel. Sadly, my armor won't do any good to help me blend in. Perhaps there's reason to purchase me a proper dress after all." A slim little smile reached her eyes as they were scanning him for serious wounds. However, there were some she swear were there, and suddenly were not. Blinking rapidly, she nearly did a double take, almost reaching out to touch.

Luir smiled gently and nodded to her as he moved towards the city with her, especially to head towards the caravan where fresh clothes awaited him. He needed the change really as he was covered in blood and they also seemed to be cut up by the combat. The wounds were there and she wasn't mistaken, they just healed automaticly and it seemed as if they weren't there to begin with. He nodded to her, took her hand and walked with her towards his caravan and looked to her "Put your armor in here, I'll get into town and buy you some dresses and then return and then we'll be on our way okay?" he asked her with a smile as he entered his caravan and stripped down naked infront of her, revealing his quite large built manhood, surrounded by a small bush of pubic hair as he then switched into another outfit that was clean and nicely fitting for himself. He got out of the Caravan and smiled to her "Wait inside and I'll be right back" he said with a wink and a smile as he head into town with what seemed to be a bag of gold.

The entire walk back was done in haste, her mind racing frantically for fear of word spreading quicker than their escape. It was comforting to arrive back at the caravan, where she'd climb into the wagon, not expecting Luir to strip down with her eyes present, blushing as the size of his manhood registered in her mind. Gasping, she spun around, cheeks redder than summer sunset on a hot day. "My apologies, Sir. I wasn't trying to..." It was far too awkward, and he was dressed before she could finish. Letting it go, she couldn't look into his eyes, and nibbled upon her bottom lip. As he walked off towards the town, she realized that his wounds nearly appeared to be gone, unsure just how that was possible. it hadn't been her imagination before, and it was something rather startling. Just who was this man? What was he? It was something she pondered while removing her armor and remaining hidden within the coverings of the wagon.

Luir chuckled as she climbed into the wagon with him and saw him completely naked and her reaction made him chuckle gently "No need to apologize, it's not like you havn't seen a naked man before in your life correct ?" he asked her with a smile before he had left for town. After about 15 minutes of impatient howling of wolves and dogs from the village, Luir had finally made it back to the caravan cart and had bought several nice looking dresses for her to wear and to fit into. He smiled and handed them to her "Everything okay Ariana ?" he said as he started undoing the ropes to keep their horses attached and safely inside the village and attached them to the cart again for them to move out. He made sure that he was quick but hadn't missed anything and after he had done his final checks, he walked up to the cart and sat in the front seat as he whipped the reigns and made the horses whinny as they started running towards the exit out of the village. They had made it and for now they were safe, but for how long exactly ?

She had never seen another man in such a position before, and just his inquiry had her blushing profusely and gazing down at the ground much like an innocent child. His question remained unanswered out of embarrassment, and it was a bit of a relief when he vanished towards the town with a bag of gold. That was another peculiar thing, something that left her wondering about the man she was traveling with. The sound of canines seeming to have a fit pulled her from any thoughts she was sinking deeply into, and reminded her to finish removing her armor. Every piece was piled neatly in the back of the wagon, easily hidden beneath one of the blankets found stashed among Luir's belongings. As he came back, she eyed the dresses in his position, lofting a brow in question. "These do seem very nice, Sir, and I'm truly grateful. However, I think one would have sufficed until I could acquire some money of my own. And they are lovely, I just would hate to see them damaged on our journey."

Luir chuckled gently and nodded as she mentioned that she would feel bad if they would be damaged. He couldn't help but let his eyes stroll over her as he finally could see her without any armour on and then continued "Well, it doesn't really matter, crops had been growing good the last years so I have quite the money to spare" he said with a chuckle as they rode towards the next village. Luir looked back onto the road and coughed gently "Well we should really find a place to sleep first, it's getting late at night and we should really get some sleep before we fall asleep while sitting here" he said with a smile. It was quite a cold night as well, the wind was blowing fiercely through the trees and normal mist was starting to be created by the cold air and moisture in the air. He nodded gently "I know of a place to hide for the night" he said as he pulled the carriage to the left, the horses marching to turn onto a side road, going inbetween two cliffs where the road was getting quite narrow.

She wasn't about to refuse his generosity, and as he insisted, she simply nodded and shrugged into one of the less nicer looking ones. It was still far better than any she had ever owned, feeling strange in such attire that was meant for those far above her status. At least no one would suspect to see the female knight in such a dress, and it could buy them a bit of time. The thick fabric provided a bit of cover from the chill in the air, but it wasn't thick enough. Moving to sit beside Luir, her arms were folded snuggly across here chest to hold in every ounce of warmth she could. The mist within the air left her feeling damp, only succeeding in chilling her to the bone.

As the wagon turned, her gaze was set upon the darkness up ahead, and a horrible feeling washed over her. "Where are we going? Are you sure this is the right way?" Ariana didn't scare so easily, but something about the narrowed road between two cliffs seemed to cause her worry. Reaching into the back, she at least tucked her sword against her side, wanting to be prepared just in case.

Luir nodded as she mentioned where they were going, the fear that took her voice and the increased beating in her heart were sent directly to Luir's mind and he smiled gently "You'll see soon enough." he said as they kept on riding and after about 10 minutes of narrow passageways they found themselves into a small opening amongst the two ravines, a small forested area with several trees and a few bushes that grew berries on them. Luir pulled the reigns of the carriage and soon enough the three horses stopped in the middle of this opening and he went to attach the horses to a few trees next to a small pond that had been growing from the rain. He went back to her, closed the carriage folds and locked them up gently and then turned to Ariana "Now to get warm" he said and got to search through some crates and found two animal hide crafted blankets and wrapped one around her and wrapped one around him as he smiled gently at her "See, you can trust me" he said with a gentle tone in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom