Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky, Dirty Plots (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayyven

Dust
Greetings. I appreciate you taking the time to click and read through this little thread of mine. I'm looking for detailed, dominating males, and I have a bunch of ideas for plots, all are which are located below what I am looking for and my kinks. Hope you enjoy reading!
I play by PM's, threads, and YIM.

What I Am Looking For In RP Partners:
-Detail. I write replies ranging from a couple of sentences to 3 paragraphs, although I will usually mirror replies given to me. For me, however, quality is more important than quantity.
-Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, please. I understand occasional errors, but don't like seeing it appearing often.
-A fun partner. Someone who wants to talk once in a while to think up more ideas and the like is very appreciated.
-Honesty. If you don't like the RP anymore, please feel free to tell me. I will make sure to do the same.
-Respect. Please, take my limits as well as my kinks into consideration and don't just talk about your own.

My Biggest Kinks:
-Incest
-Having an older partner(I don't want to be older.)
-Teasing
-Sexual tension
-Facial hair(A nice, neat beard, just around the lips.)
-Exhibitionism/Public settings/Risk of getting caught in said public settings
-I have a huge daddy kink... So if you get off on being called daddy, I'm the girl for you! If not, we can still roleplay, I promise.
-Hair-pulling
-Spanking
-Facefucking/Choking on cock
-Breathplay
-Humiliation
-Pseudo-rape(I do consensual as well though, but this is just pretending to resist for a while before giving in.)
-Corruption
-Orgasm control/denial
For the full list, please refer to my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/rayyven/
Thanks!!

Some Pairing Ideas:
-Daddy kink= A teenager, my character, has run away from her foster home. Her parents died when she was young, so she had to go to the orphanage. For so long she was invisible, unwanted, so she had run away. Your character would be a man who would find her, cold and alone, maybe in wintertime or a thunderstorm. I'd... really like to try infantilism out in this role. I've been reading about it lately but never done it, although if you don't like the sound of that then it doesn't have to be a part of it. Basically, it would be that your character would treat mine like a child, helping her to take back her shattered childhood. If not, though, we can throw it out and just do the daddy kink for this one. It could be an abduction, or a kind offer to help the girl out, etc.

-Daddy/Daughter= A 'keeping it in the family' type of roleplay. Basically, the entire family would be incestuous so that it would indeed focus on, well, breeding. It could be made more complicated in the the girl I play would either be entirely resistant or resistant for a time towards her family's ways. Multiple characters, as well, could be used in this, although I feel more comfortable playing daughters than a mother so we'd have to work it out.

-Kidnapper/Victim= I would like an obsessive, possessive play of a character for the kidnapper. He could be aggressive as well, although just having the creepy obsession is fine by me. He'd be a person who knows everything about his victim, even if she might not know a single thing about him. He might also be a childhood friend who has been unhealthily obsessed with her for years, a family member, neighbor, whatever is preferred. I also wouldn't mind a mentally unstable character being the kidnapper, it might be interesting.

-Cheerleader/Janitor= A roleplay between a beautiful young girl and an old perv, although he doesn't have to be really old, sounds like it would be fun. Ideas for them developing sexual relations would of course include blackmail, perhaps she has a 'private' little site online where she does stripteasing and other things for guys over webcam for she's an exhibitionist, or she really likes the idea of getting caught and sneaks into the school to masturbate whenever the janitor is doing his nightly rounds. This would imply that she has a thing for the man, although not necessarily. It can be rape, it can be partly consensual(I imagine him dragging her into things she doesn't want to do, although she soon becomes fond of the ideas), there are a bunch of ways to approach this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom