Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahnyes' Requests - FxM, plots inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnyes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
This thread is for MxF!

General

I am looking for:
- Literacy.
- Quality over quantity, but I hate one-liners.
- A decent amount of plot along with the smut!

I am not looking for:
- Rape
- Vore
- Gore
- Non-con of any kind
-Anything that should belong in the toilet

My major kinks:
- Incest (sister/sister)
- Cheating
- Shower sex
- Multiple orgasms
- More experienced partners
- Werewovles!

Pairings!
Fandoms: (OCs or Canons)
- Dragon Age
- Mass Effect
- Being Human
- Kingdom Hearts
- Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
- inFAMOUS (1, 2, SS)

General Pairings:
- Brother/Sister
- Father/Daughter
- Teacher/Student
- Girl/Friend's Boyfriend or Husband
- Ex-Girlfriend/Ex-boyfriend
- Werewolf/Werewolf
- Werewolf/Human
- If what you like isn't on here, just PM me and ask!

Plots!
Siblings, Reunited Brother/Sister
Separated at a young age due to a divorce, two siblings arrive at the same college and find out they are roommates. They reconnect, and soon find themselves quickly becoming more than just friends and siblings.

Lure of the Beast Cheating, Werewolves
When your best friend is a werewolf, its hard not to feel some attraction. Even married, she found herself crawling into her best friends bed. Her kids think they are just overly playful, but she worries they will say the wrong thing to her husband. But still...the thought of giving in to him, becoming part of his pack, and running away...

We Must be Quiet (Sister/Sister, Brother/sister, Cheating, Orgy)
Two sisters have loved each other since a very young age. Now, even with their boyfriends in the next room, they still find themselves meeting for sex and other pleasures. What would happen if they found out? I would play the sisters in this one, you one or both of the boyfriends. Let the hijinks ensue!

Show Me Master/maid, innocence loss
An attractive young maid to a rich married man, she has always thought her life was easy. But when that man calls her to his chamber after his wife leaves to visit her sister, everything changes. Keep in mind there is no rape or non-consent in this RP. She is perfectly willing, but will be nervous, as would most when losing their virginity.

Adult Fun Incest, Cheating, threesome, whatever you want
A truth and dare game between a brother and sister, the best friend, and a couple they only recently met gets out of hand....but no one is complaining.

Fandom Plots! Who knows?
I don't like to plan out plots for fandoms ahead of time, especially for the fandoms I listed. There are just so many different preferences and ways to go, why limit myself? So send me and PM, and we'll turn those fandoms into a world of our own.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom