Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Whores need love too! YIM/IM play (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Kyrael

Super-Earth
Hi! I am Kyra and I enjoy sex! Settle down I can hear all the gasping noises and slut name calling, but you know what. This is an adult Role play site and I have a fun thread for my plot and romance and sometimes I just want to get on AIM/YIM and just smut something out! So if you want to rut it out in a fast and dirty quickie this is the place for you! These would be one to 2 hour long naughty sessions over YIM or AIM.

Here are the time frame I plan to be on the IM's and ready to play! I will take requests up to the last min, but not after. I stop at this time so I can still finish with my partners and then get to bed at some what of a reasonable hour! Closed From 5am PST to 7 AM PST starting on 7/3/15
Cum on in and take a load off!! >:3 Bad puns aside please just send a message using PM/AIM/YIM. These are meant as one shots! Usually lasting for one to 2 hours. Running on PST Time!

This is just my fav description I wrote loving the outfit and detail and I consider this my base for the RP's without a description request ^ ^. Otherwise here are a few others I wouldn't mind playing as. Royal Red head
Red Hood
Simple Beauty
My description
I stood looking at myself in the mirror and felt my face burn all the way to my ears. My own features I could still see in a familiar recognition. Braided honey blonde hair, down over my shoulder, and running between my breasts only stopping at my navel. My vibrant sky blue eyes looked nervously over my features searching for something more familiar. My cheekbones were only slightly pronounced and I had a slight gaunt to my cheeks. My ears had pink diamond heart shaped earrings at the bottom lobe with another hanging from a loop off the top of my left ear. I could see my lips, a rose pink and full, being lightly bitten on by nervous white teeth. I was about 5’4”, 120 lbs and as my eyes looked over myself I just could not believe it was me looking back. Was this really the same girl I had always seen looking back at me in the mirror for the last 18 years ?

It was the outfit really that was making me not recognize myself. A white collar studded around the sides with pink hearts, with pink lace edging. A big pearl colored bow centered on my throat, a collar ring and a pink diamond heart hanging from it. The collar was worth more than I had made so far in my life. The same pearl covered cloth tied my braid off with a bow larger than on my throat. My fingers lightly rubbed against the soft fabric wondering what it was made from.

My body was clad in the most decadent dress I had ever worn. The black material shined as it gripped lightly to my skin. It covered my shoulders with sleeves just a couple inches down my arms. Sliding around my breasts and under while showing off every flaw and curve of my tummy. Displaying the curves from my abs, and even the small bumps of the corset hidden underneath. Across my back thin straps of black cloth crisscrossed down my back coming together fully at my waist. No part of the dress covered my breasts, leaving my corset fully exposed. It was white cotton fabric, with rows of pink ribbon crossing from top to bottom of the corset. Each row only an inch to the side of the one before.

I didn’t even recognize the breasts the corset contained. I was a 34D-25-36 and no one would guess otherwise with this corset on. My breasts looked huge and perky, making me blush just from looking at them as my waist and mid rift looked thinner, the curve of my hips was more defined. The black fabric of the dress hugging my hips and my ass tightly stopping half way down my thighs, hugging my flesh tight. Pink straps stretched down to my stockings from where the dress stopped, leading up to the corset. They held black stockings with a pink ribbon stitched on the sides and bows adoring the top. The stockings were so light and sheer, as if made from the breath of angels. Or so I thought, they were so soft on my legs. I got goosebumps as I slid them on. My feet had 4 inch pearl colored heels with open toes and pink diamond hearts.

Underneath the dress I had on a black thong, the edges were the same pink color as the rest of my clothes with no ribbon or lace. It had a button at the crotch to pop free, and the thong meant my ass lightly bounced free and exposed to the world. My hands were covered with black velvet gloves running half way up my arms, pink lace at the top. Reaching up the gloves gripped my braid as I was truly not recognizing myself in the mirror.

Here are the several Idea's I love to do over IM's. I do try to leave them slightly more open and vague so I can fit in more of what you will enjoy :3. So besides the general concept idea listed it will be anything you want to enjoy added in ^.-. Only no's are the simple No Vore/gore/toilet/death/third person.

For the idea's they just more whatever I am craving maybe short idea's or just pictures I like and I hope you would like to play out as well! All I ask is you enjoy of course whatever you pick and let me know what kind of girl you would like to play with. Such as looks, clothes, general personality (I don't play dom though).

Fuck me hard!--- Just what I am craving tonight. Really rough and dirty. Can be anywhere from just needy horny rough to as extreme as you like before hitting my no gore/vore/toilet no list. I chatted about idea's with an old friend today and now it just stuck in my head and making me crave it! If interested Hit me up!

Wolves! --- Kinda thinking of some wolf furry were wolf kinda of thing might be fun as well ^ ^

---Picture Play!
While my booru is full of fun pictures all which I find sexy I think these might be the best to translate into short quickies. However, if you find any picture on my booru since I picked them and love every single one I will more than likely be willing to do that as well!
MILF
Latex Maid
Best part of working from home
Cute Futa
Sexy Futa
BB Futa
Hungry
For Rent
Nurse Rape
Look at the Camera
Blackmail
Bondage
My Dream
My Fantasy
Artika Sparkle Oral
Dragon's Whored
Generic Orc picture

---20 Questions!
Simple enough for those looking for more of a chat fun setting. Poke me on IM and get some of the answers to the questions floating in the back of your mind. Can be dirty questions or any kind of question you like and our girls will answer them! Can get to know more about me or just have some fun. I swear honestly no matter how crazy your questions get!!! Doesn't actually need to be exactly 20 questions.

---Sexy Chat!
Chat me up about whatever you have in mind. It where you can talk to me about just about anything A to Z. Random sex talking sharing favorite video's pics from the net or just wanna get something off your chest. Can just be a little fun. This is one of my favorite things as It has lead to several great chats and lasting IM friends.

https://www.f-list.net/c/kyra_kyrael/ Is my F-list for easy checking!
Fav Means I love it. Yes Means I'll do it. Maybe means ask me. No means no , but can ask for details on No list as some have a bit of wiggle as they not super specific.
Short version of no's it no vore/gore/toilet/cowgirl style positions/ Kissing in non romance RP's and third person.

Also Please leave a fun comment here if you enjoyed any of these idea's. I love hearing from you guys. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61412 instead :D if you enjoyed the service![/color]

I am a literate writer so you should not see many obnoxious errors. I am a very reflective writer and the more detail I get the more I can send out in return. You can contact us most readily with PM's and YIM, though we also have AIM. YIM Is Kyrakyrael AIM is Kyra kyrael or Kyrael_ffxi@hotmail.com Please Message as threads are not checked as often! Also please don't just send one line in first PM! Check last post on thread as I do bump just for updates and when I am thankful. Thank you for your time and I hope you find the best cock sleeve for you at Cock Sleeve Co.

RE: Cock Sleeve Co. IM

OPEN From 9:30 PM PST to 11 PM PST 5/11/15 will not take anymore after that time it just IM's while I test this new setup!!!

RE: LF Pent up Males and Futa's For Short YIM Fun!

OPEN From 11pm 5/24/15 to 2 AM 5/25/15 PST! Not taking more after that so I can get to bed ; p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom