Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Search/ /Literate, Long term/ /Male Canons x Female OCs (Mostly Naruto & DGM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Breeze

Super-Earth

• Hello everyone!

This is a search thread specifically for me to find fandom RPs. Not only just that, but, as the title indicates, long term and literate roleplays. And the hardest part
    of all - I'm pretty much only looking for partners who'd like to play certain male canon characters for my OCs.

I know, I'm awful. But what the hell, doesn't hurt to try.

If this interests you, then please, read on! I shall clarify about "literacy", roleplay requirements and what not. Then I'll post fandoms and characters I'm looking for!

[Creativity]
    First and foremost, I'd like to find creative partners. By creative, I mean...not just creative in the usual sense, but also people who can and do contribute to a roleplay. Give input!
    Help with decisions! If I wanted to think and work out everything myself, I'd just write alone, no?

[Literacy]
    Literacy wise, I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be. But I do need someone who writes coherently, and has a very good grasp of the English language. ^^;
    When it comes to length of posts - I'd like at least one nice paragraph per post (and more on starters, preferably). Two or three paragraphs per post are always awesome, but
    obviously, there isn't always a lot to write, the muse isn't always cooperative, etc... So I just ask for at least one good one that gives me something to work with. (And is more than
    a one liner.)

[Long Term]
    I also want something long term, as I mentioned. I want something that has plot/story as well as romance and sex. Yes, the last two are just as much requirements as
    plot is, so don't go thinking long term means there will be little to no sex. o_O Feel free to have a look at my F-list to see what I like when it comes to that. It's what it's there for, after all!

I think that's pretty much it in terms of requirements!

Fandoms

Here I'll list what fandoms I'm looking for, the canon characters I'd like to find people to play, potential settings or points in time I'm interested in playing in (things like after or before certain story arcs, alternate universe, etc), and if I have one ready or more or less ready, a few basics about my OC. When it comes to the last part I might really not give much because of wanting to have one that's adaptable. Even what I do put down might not be set in stone. xD

• Naruto
      I follow the anime, which with it's...many, many fillers has yet to reach the end. (It's getting there now! I hope...) It's kind of impossible to completely shut out spoilers though, so I have a vague idea of the ending. If it's at all possible to avoid details about it though, I'd appreciate it.
      Canon Characters I'm looking for:
      Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Deidara

Possible Settings:
      No pre-timeskip involving the main characters and no Boruto. Pre-timeskip would be against the rules and I just don't have that great an interest in it (so I'm also unlikely to be interested even with changed ages). Boruto just...no thanks. Though I'm cool with future AUs. "Naruto the Last" I haven't watched so...I'm not sure?
      I'm cool with playing within the time of any of the post timeskip arcs. Also good with many sorts of Alternate Universes and divergences. From post-war/future, like I mentioned... to things like the Uchiha massacre never happening! All sorts of things, I'm open to ideas, let's talk it out.

Little setting-related note:
      Once upon a time, someone told me they liked playing with the Naruto universe, but toned down. At the time I didn't disagree, but didn't particularly think it necessary. Since the 4th shinobi war, though...Well, I get it now. o_O
      Toning it down is not quite a requirement, but I mean, the characters are basically at god levels. It's hard to picture anything that might be a challenge, and without challenges it's hard to have any fun plot. x.x So, yeah, them being strong is awesome, but if you're cool with not involving the god-level powers, then all the better.

Some Basics on my OC:
      Kunoichi from Konoha, specializing in medical and sensor techniques. Chuunin or Jounin level depending on plot and such.
      (Can also be just a sensor OR a medic, though unlikely to be something else. I've also made her from Kiri instead of Konoha on occasion.)

• D.Gray-Man
      Up to date with the manga, faithfully following since it picked back up (yay!)...and pretending to understand what the hell is going on. :''D
      Tyki Mikk
      Lavi, perhaps?

Possible Settings:
      Any point in time in canon or any AUs.

Some Basics on my OC:
      I can really go with almost anything in this. But, by order of preference:
      Exorcist with equipment type innocence. (A bow.)
      Finder.
      Common human. (If we can make it interesting anyway somehow.)

• Devil May Cry (Classic)
      The games, not the anime.
      Dante, Vergil

Possible Settings:
      Anything works? Aside any AU or such that takes away the demons and badassery, I suppose. o.o

Some Basics on my OC:
      I have no idea. I haven't tried to do this one in forever. xD
      Human? Magic Human? Witchy Human? I really don't know yet.

(More coming soon, to a thread near YOU!)

RE: Fandom RP Requests // Literate, Long term // Male Canons x Female OCs

Reserving this post! Just in case.

a8c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom