Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want a Piece? (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiecesofMe

Moon
Hi there, I'm new to the forum but not new to role playing. I'm only interested in FxF or FxFuta role plays at the moment. So drop me a PM and let's get something started...k?

F-List

Pairings:

Roommates
Sisters
Best Friends
Sorority Sister x Pledge
Head Cheerleader x new Cheerleader

Plots:

1. Our characters are best friends and roommates, they've always been close, so close that people always thought they were lesbian lovers even though they were both straight. They end up going on vacation for spring break, going to the beach to have some fun in the sun. One day while at the beach, the girls get into a little wrestling match on the sand and an older man walks up to them. Once they notice him staring they stop and he gives them an indecent proposal, offering them $1000 to have a threesome with him. The girls turn him down but he ups the offer to $2000 cash just to watch them have sex with each other. They're straight...but $2000 is a lot of money...

2. Our character's are in college, both Freshmen and sharing a dorm room. But your character has a secret, she's really a futa. Thinking the futa is shy and reserved, unsure about herself and scared of people finding out her secret. My character finds out somehow (walks in on her masturbating, changing, or spots her morning erection while she's sleeping, etc), and is amazed. She convinces her to let her see it, which leads to her touching it. My character would help her build confidence and keep her secret safe.

Will add more plots as they come to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom