Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonbrooke Asylum (Lynnesta & Deviant)

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
The moon was already high in the sky when the patient had finally begun to stir, it wouldn't be long now until the sedatives finally fell off. The window was high on the wall, easily twelve feet up to ensure no would be climbers could reach it quickly, and, it was covered in a grate of thick iron bars. It was through those bars, that that pale, blueish light cast down on the young woman, the thin sheen of perspiration on her skin glistening tantalizingly.

Her form was...for the most part, covered. She was a nymphomaniac, apparently a rather severe case, and ass such, she had been confined to a straight jacket, after all her treatment would do no good if she could simply reach down and sate her urges herself. Yet, the girls lower half was practically bare, only a plain pair of girlish panties kept her decency...though, those strong, smooth thighs of hers left plenty to imagine on there own...

Lili Masterson, the patients attending finished tugging down a pair of straps, the bands of fabric latching the girls waist and shoulders to the bed to ensure she stayed prone on her back. The woman's long blue hair was pulled into a tight pony tail, the long strands contrasting her white lab coat starkly. She wore a simple, but expensive black dress skirt, the kind that clung to her curves wonderfully and managed to her her legs mid thigh...teasing what lied beneath ever so softly. A collared grey blouse hugged her torso, the top two buttons left open to provide a plentiful view of her more then ample cleavage, and occasionally reveal the lacy black bra she wore underneath.

Satisfied with the bindings, Lili slid into her chair and crossed her legs casually, one hand rising to adjust the fashionable yet modest glasses she wore as she awaited her newest projects awakening.

Lynn so softly quivered in her helpless state, she had..dreams, dreams that frightened her and scared her. Nightmares that made her sweat and cry out very softly into the cool air of the strange chamber. Her eyes so weakly moving to the grated windows in a blur..Where was she? What was..going on? She shook her head, again, struggling to think, struggling to get over the drugs that had been injected into her. It was frustrating, annoying, it made her feel so pitifully helpless..and her body? Her lovely legs? There were layered in a delicious sweat in the strange blue moon light..how late was it?

The moment she tried to move, she heard something, the sound of straps tightening to her waist and shoulders, squeezing her pitifully tight to the bed. And as she tried to move more? As she tried to free those hands? She felt them pulling at the strange canvas like material of her straitjacket, jerking at her form, pushing up against her trap breasts. Oh she let out a weak groan, the cool air of the room tormenting her legs- and those girlish panties that were on her- Pink in color. She looked down herself so weakly, studying her body before kicking her legs. Her moist pussy already dampening the panties that claim her. So slowly her eyes moved to the side, only to see Lili, the woman who seemed so strict, so carefully dressed before her. The one who had tightened those straps. She was dressed..diligently, beautifully, and despite her simple dress, she was attractive, a light blush pearling those cute cheeks as she whispered so softly.."Wh..What..?" She was awake, confused, and all she could do is stare at the woman and take her in as she crossed her legs and adjusted her glasses. Lynn's heart was cutely pounding, heavily so, as she caught glimpses of that lacy black bra, it was..tempting, Lili was tempting, the way she was dressed made her unbearable desirable, considering Lynn's helpless situation.

"Finally awake I see..." spoke Lili in a smooth, soft voice, her words bordering on sultry despite there mundane observation...barely the tone one might expect from a doctor of any kind, let alone one meant to care for a nymphomaniac like Lynn, "...And I can see that you are confused. What I need you to do right now..." Lili briefly eyed the clipboard she held in her hand before continuing, "...Lynn, is stay calm, and listen very carefully." The blue haired woman leaned back in her chair, the way her legs were crossed compared to Lynn's prone positions almost offered the girl a peak at the woman's underwear as she did so. "I am Ms. Masterson, your doctor. You may call me Ms. Masterson, or Ma'am, if it is easier for you." Lili straightened her glasses again, those deep blue eyes of her unabashedly scanning the girls long legs again.

"You have been taken into the custody of Moonbroke Asylum, because you have a problem, a problem that is hurting you and those who love you." Her words were soft, and comforting despite the obvious implications of what she was telling the girl. "You are here, because the people you are hurting? Your parents? They put you here Lynn, and they won't be coming back until you are well...do you understand?"

Oh the lovely voice seemed to sooth her with just how gentle it was, with the strange..hidden seduction that seemed out of place- It..wasn't expected, no, it seemed to care, it seemed so kind. With a slow, shaky breath she listened in, those soft, spaced out words only distracting her as she watched the woman stare at that clipboard and look back to her. Slowly she settled down. She took another slow breath and closed her eyes, and as she opened them, she was only granted with the sight of that woman leaning back, showing off her body while so slowly those legs crossed and gave her the unbearable desire to see what the woman was wearing underneath that skirt. Oh she flushed, darkly, lips softly quivering as she nodded her head.."M..Ma'am.." As if acknowledging the woman- wanting her to know she would be good, that she would relax and stay calm.

But those eyes, those blue, devious were staring at her in a way that tormented her lovely little mind, her ears listening so carefully to the woman's words as she weakly pushed her thighs together and tried to hide herself from the woman. The comfort in her voice the only relaxant she could find as she felt the truth push into her ears, as they so quickly implied what was wrong with her. Tears welling up weakly as she'd closed her eyes, turning her head away from the woman to stare at the opposite wall. She whispered so softly, so pathetically. "I don't..belong here..I..I'm a good girl!"

The moment the girl tore her eyes from her, Lili smirked devilishly...but only for a moment, only because the girls words were oh so very ironic. Lili knew what the girl was, even if she didn't. It had been fun toying with all the ladies in the asylum up until that point, the problem was...none of them could really supply what Lili wanted! Their bodies were to frail, their minds to soft, and their wills oh so brittle...Lili wanted a girl who could really go rounds, and in Lynn she had found exactly that. The girl didn't know it yet, but she wasn't entirely human...and for that matter, neither was Lili. Lili could sense the taint of demons on the girl, could smell the tinge of other worlds in the girls scent and arousal, could even see the faint pinkish hue that radiated from her. Lord it had been so long since she had a proper outlet, and from the looks of it, Lynn hadn't ever had a real outlet...

Lili's smirk faded and she stood up, sliding over to the girls bedside and lightly brushing the girls hair from her face, "I believe you Lynn, but you see..." without warning the woman's fingers slid down the girls abdomen and teasingly slid across her covered mound, her fingertips not quite grazing her clit, but coming tantalizingly close, "...you are a slave to what lies between your legs, and that has to change, or no one else will ever believe you...do you understand?" Lili spoke comfortingly, exactly like a doctor should...but she had other ideas for Lynns mind...

Even as she spoke, she poured little mental sounds and images into tLynns head, convoluting her words and forcing her to not only hear little subliminal messages...but see them as well. As Lili spoke, Lynn would hear and see a second version...

"...you are a slave to what lies between your legs, and that has to change, or no one else will ever believe you...do you understand?"
"...you are a slave to what lies between my legs, and you'll never change, that's why you are here, to please me...do you understand?"

She took slow breaths, as many as she could to acknowledge what was happening, the lust, the insatiable desire was heavier in the air than it had ever been when she was alone, than before she was forced in here. Lynn could..feel it, she could sense it, something wasn't right, for some reason this beautiful woman beside her was giving off an air of insatiable desire, an air that frightened the girl subconsciously. Wh..what was she thinking? No..no, Lynn didn't think like this. Each breath was becoming unbearable.

And that's..when she felt it, that's when she felt the woman moving over to her bedside, growing closer and closer before those hands so gently stroke her lovely red hair away- The poor girl looking to her quite weakly as suddenly she felt those fingers dancing down her body, teasing at her flat stomach and to her pantie-clad mound, where those fingertips would so hotly making her moan as they tears just near her wet panties, threatening to play with her clit. Oh she purred so weakly, shaking her head in denial over and over again as that doctor seemed to talk to her so kindly, so benevolently.. But her mind? her poor..poor little mind...

..it was thrown into anarchy the moment those sweet mental suggestions, those sweet messages poured into her ears, her forced to so openly dream about what was between those legs, to think of what her purpose was. A..Slave..She, was a slave..a slave to what was between those legs..she was here to please the woman.."Y..Yes I..do.." Oh how heavily she panted, cheeks burning like she was thrown into the wildest lust, those panties giving way to the most aphrodisiac-like smell, it burned the nose, it threw even her into a heated uproar as her hips buckled so enjoyable. Her soft, lovely emerald eyes hazed with the hungry desire to serve, to please the woman before her. There were whimpers though, whines, the human-side of her interfering that that lustful demon that slept inside of her. Every aspect of her mind tearing at itself as she cried out in disbelief of what she had said. "No..no..D..Don't leave me with her!" She would suddenly cry out- irrationally, as if she was insane. kicking and biting towards the woman as she felt the strange unbearable evil and lust that was harbored within her. Lynn's eyes filling with panicked tears.

As the girl flew into a confused rage, Lili abruptly slid back, actually pushing the chair over with a loud clang as it hit the floor. "Code one!" she called loudly, the strange dream like state of the room and her tone of voice abruptly fading into the old monotony of real life. Foot falls could be heard coming down the hall with heavy thuds, and withing a few seconds the door flung open and three men walked in. Two were large, heavyset but not out of shape, the third was another doctor judging by his lab coat.

"Her mental faculties are more shaken then we were led to believe Dr. Madsen." said Lili coldly, "I merely explained her situation and she flew into...well, you can see for yourself. I suggest we move her to the basement, she clearly isn't stable enough to be with the general population yet." The doctor seemed to agree with a light nod after looking Lynn over.

Lili turned to the girl as the two men closed in on her, obviously intent on dragging her deeper into the building...

"It's going to be okay Lynn, were just going downstairs, soon you'll be in a nice quiet room where we can talk and work out just what is making you so scared, okay?"
"It's going to be okay Lynn, you're just going downstairs, you'll never come out of that silent room until your crawling on all fours obediently behind me, okay?"

Lynn only seemed to calm down the moment woman slid back, her heart pounding so heavily as she shook her head and struggled to get free. Fighting with all her strength and trying to get free of that tightening straitjacket. Code one. No..no. The look on Lynn's face was panicked as she realized that the woman had baited her into something, everything seemed to become so much more real as she heard those footsteps pounding closer and closer until those three men walked in.

She was quivering, shaking as that woman suddenly began to talk. "N..No! I..I am not shaken, thi..this woman! She's evil, she'd bad I..I can feel it..O..Oh I can feel it. It's not right..g.get her away from me!" But there was a nod and she could only watch as Lili turned to her, as those large men came closer and closer, her crying out and screaming so loudly as she realized she was about to be taken into the basement. Oh how she kicked, oh how she struggled, helplessly biting at them.."Do..don't come near me! I..I'm not going to the basement!" Oh her panic, her fear, it through her into a state of what seemed like hysteria- but was just..terror to her. She was startled by the woman and as she heard those double sides words eating at her ears all she could do was so loudly scream in frustration, hoping that they'd keep her away.

"I'll kill her! O..Oh if you leave us alone, I..I'll bite her pretty little neck and end her!"

Lynn had never felt a malicious tendency in her life..but this woman, this woman was driving her mind wild with the obscure, crazy messages she was sending her, it was as if Lynn actually belonged in here!

As the two men drug Lynn from the room, struggling and lashing out wildly, the blue haired woman followed along a short distance behind, and for a time it seemed that Lynn's threats had done nothing to spare her the woman's presence. But, without warning the blue haired doctor suddenly took a left turn down a hall the girl had been carried past, and it seemed that maybe Lynn's ploy had been successful. The two men didn't speak to the girl, nor even really acknowledge her, outside of the fact that they were carrying her of course. It wasn't their job to treat, only restrain and control when necessary.

It was actually stairs that they arrived at soon enough, a spiral stair case reminiscent of some old castle or rampart. The entire experience was generally claustrophobic, for the stairway was narrow, and two large men merely squished the girl between them uncomfortably to get down. And down they went, for what would surely seem like ages, and to someone who hadn't realized that she was on the sixth floor, it might seem like they were actually delivering her to hell itself with how 'deep' they descended. Of course, eventually they came to the bottom of the staircase and just as they did...

Ding

A pair of elevator doors opened to the girls right and shortly in front of her, and out strode the blue haired doctor, thin, yet warm smile and all.

"Beat you Lynn." She said with a smile.
"Time to begin, Lynn" She said with a grin.

"Room two gentlemen, that's where we keep new patients." She added.
"Room two gentlemen, that's where I keep my pets." She chuckled.

"And don't forget to check the straps on the bed! Wouldn't wan't any accidents!" She called after them as they turned a corner toward a door labeled '2'
"And don't forget to check the straps on the bed! Wouldn't wan't her to struggle during her punishment! She called after them as they turned a corner toward a door labeled '2'

"Ill be right down with her medication! Try and keep her calm!" She called after them lightly.
"I'll be right down with her medication" She called erotically, "Try and keep her wet!" She added with a delighted giggle.

All she could do is thrash about and struggle within those heavy arms as they handled her as if she was just some crazy woman. Oh how noises, her pathetic cries.

This can't be happening.

She could only stare backwards, trying to shake the woman from her mind as she saw her drawing ever closer, at a distance, but watching her so carefully. She wasn't leaving, she wasn't afraid. No, this woman, she had to get away from her, she had to escape her. Who.who was she? Who was she really? The two men wouldn't speak to her, they wouldn't even acknowledge her, only hold her more tightly as she caught sight of the woman disappearing down a hall. There was a sigh..Yes, she was free.

Yes, She had gotten away. It's all she wanted, within the two men's arms she slowly calmed down. A slow shaky breath, her panic, her unbearable fear. Her irrational malice all seemed to fade away into nothing as they came to a spiral staircase. She didn't care, she just wanted to escape, even if she was put in confinement, she wanted nothing to do with Ms. Masterson. Despite the disgusting claustrophobia, they got no more complaints from her, they got nothing, silence, obedience as she was pulled into the basement. It felt like ages- how..far down was this basement, Where was she being taken? Soon they stopped descending and her ears perked as she suddenly heard a ding.

And as she looked over, all that could be seen on her face was despair. Shock, horror as that woman soon walked from that elevator, her lovely blue hair bouncing as she conveyed just how personal Lynn's relationship was going to be with her- they wouldn't be separated. Tears flushing from her ears as the woman spoke as she tried to shake her head, she tried to figure out what was real, what was fake, it all ruined her mind, funneling into her and making her cry out again and again.

She's going to punish me.
"She's going to hurt me!"

She wants to use me.
"She's going to turn me into a pet!"

She's going to ruin me.
"I..I'll hurt her! I..I'll tear her apart if I get my hands on her!"

Medication? T..Try to keep me wet?

"Don't listen to her! Sh..She's evil! she's diabolical!"

It all came out wrong, those devious words mixing into her mind, destroying it, decaying it and making her seem all the more crazy as she struggled to talk out against those strange subliminal messages. She was jerking, squirming and tugging at those arms in her jacket, frustratingly trying to escape. All she could think is:

Don't leave me alone with her, don't...

But even as she thought it, she couldn't say it, part of her was pulling at her mind, telling her she craved this, and the other part as struggling against it, making her look like some lunatic as she bit towards the two men who were so forcefully handling the crying, flushed girl.

The men actually seemed to struggle a bit as the girl lapsed into a feral mess again, but they managed to hold on even so, and even squeeze through the door and into room number two. There, Lynn found herself in a more intriguingly furnished space, and again she was pressed into a bed and strapped down to it. Only this time, her 'bed' was something far more then a simple cushion to lay on. Sure, it was fairly comfortable, but it was arranged more closely to an examination chair then a bed.

This time, Lynn was far more thoroughly locked into place. One man pressed her shoulders into the chair masquerading as a bed, while the other ran thick nylon straps over her thighs, each separately, and then another pair over her ankles, locking her legs firmly to the two separate lower sections of the apparatus. Another strap was pulled across her waist, and then, carefully the two men removed the straight jacket. Her arms were pulled down to the arm rests and thoroughly locked in position both at her wrists, and over each of her biceps. Finally, a single strap was tightly cinched across her abdomen, just below here breasts completely the binding. The straps were strong, but they were slightly flexible, allowing Lynn to twist and jerk slightly, but not enough to actually get free.

The men retreated, and soon a familiar *Ding* could be heard as they entered the elevator...leaving Lynn all alone with Lili, who was now sliding into the room, and latching the door shut behind her.

"So!" Began Lili softly, "Do you know why you were admitted here Lynn? Can you actually say the words?"

She tried so hard, she tried to give them a run for their moment, only if she could get away, but those men held on tight and forced her into that room..Room number 2, where Lili kept her pets. It was large, bigger in truth, but before she could even take it in, the men were upon her, forcing her down onto that bed and strapping it to her quickly. She could feel how strange it was..an odd sort of examination table.

Soon she was forced back into that bed, shoulders forced against it as those thick nylon straps squeezing over her thighs, forcefully securing each one in place, spread, as too her ankles joined them. She tried to tug them, but they wouldn't move, her legs were perfectly squeezed into that apparatus as that strap forcefully squeezed against her waist, securing her bottom half completely to the bed as she felt them tugging at that straight jacket, forcing it off before it revealed what was under. Underneath was a tight, nylon sports bra, it was squeezing at her breasts, holding them firm and up, considering how large they were, and it was pink, just like the girly panties she had been forced into in her slumber. Oh how she screamed as they did this, her perky nipples on display as her bare arms were forced into those armrests so quickly, straps sliding over her wrists and against her biceps before a final one squeezed at her poor abdomen, leaving those barely restricted breasts on display. She struggled she pulled at them, exhausting herself further as she watched those men hurry off. Her crying out incoherently before freezing as she saw Lili before her..sliding into that room and with a loud clank..latching that door shut. They were alone now, Lynn's heart cutely racing.

She didn't look at her for long, ignoring her words, not wanting to talk to her in the least. Slowly she tilted her head to the side, just as she had done up in her prior room. Silence, the girl's quivering, pursed lips didn't give way to a single word. She wouldn't humor this woman, she was afraid of her, fearful of what this lovely, blue-haired woman really wanted from her.

"I see..." murmured the woman lightly as she was offered the cold shoulder, "...Well, I can speak for you if you insist..." She continued as she slid into the room, pulling a rolling stool over to sit on at the end of the girls chair like prison, "...You are here, because you are a nymphomaniac Lynn. You are here because you are ruled by sex. You are here, because your every waking moment, whether it be conscious, or unconscious is devoted to finding the next person to supply your fix."

Lili paused, there was no subliminal version of her words this time, after all, it was unnecessary, she already had the girl in her clutches, no need to push her any further for the time being. Plus, she needed the silence, needed the girl to hear her words and grasp them, it was the only way to ensure her next words hit home properly.

"Now, that fix, that your crave? It's gone, in here you have nothing. You won't even be able to touch yourself let alone have someone else touch you. You are alone Lynn, and you're going to learn that sex doesn't rule you..."

Lili slid around the table, and lightly slid her fingers across the girls cheek, firmly guiding the girl to look into her eyes as she removed her glasses, "In here?"

"I rule you."

Her voice was abruptly different, not in tone or pitch, but somehow...still different. It was practically setthing with need and bubbling with lust.

"...ANd I am going to flood this pretty little body of yours with so much pleasure...that you'll beg me to stop. You will actually want to get better." Lili grinned devilishly, "But you know what? I won't stop, I won't stop until you get worse Lynn. I'm going to teach you exactly what nymphomania is...until you decide you like being exactly what you are..." Lili leaned in and teasingly licked the girls cheek, "A slut, for me to play with."

Silence, it's all she wanted to offer the woman, the cold shoulder, the only thing someone bound up in her position could offer. She listened to that stool so slowly rolling over to her before soon the woman sat at the end of the chair, staring at her bound, pathetic form. She..was a nymphomaniac, the girl was a freak, a woman who had an unbearable sex drive. She knew..she didn't have to say it.

And this time? This time, the words came as freely as they wanted, without being tethered by the subliminal madness the girl had endured. So she obeyed, panting cutely through her nose as the woman spoke to her as but nothing less than a patient.

Her..fix? her craving? She knew..she knew she had nothing, she knew she couldn't cure that unbearable heat between her thighs and that she was truly alone.

But, this image of perfection, the truth of her new life so slowly faded as that woman grew closer again, before holding the girl's cheek and forcing her to stare deeply into those eyes. And with it, came the truth, the unbearable insanity of this place, this woman.

Her heart pounding so heavily in her chest as the woman claimed her, owned her, so truly admitted to what she was. Property. All that need- all that lust overflowed, washing over the girl's helplessly sensitive senses.

The words didn't stop, they continued on, and Lynnesta said nothing, she said absolutely nothing, a look of shock on her face as her pretty features so slowly grew pale as she stare at the woman, the woman who planned to use her and make her lose her mind in the pleasure she had planned for her. All she could do is so loudly groan and squeal as that tongue slid along her cheek. She was frozen, breathing quickly, heavily, and losing herself in those unbearable words that were feeding into her delicate ears, toying at her mind. She tried to move, to object, but all the cute thing could do is writhe back and forth in place, those bindings insuring she'd never escape this woman, the woman who held her cheek and was brutally honest with what she wished to do to her.

Lili giggled gleefully as the girl seemed to realize her predicament, but she wasn't harsh about it, after all, if this girl proved to be half what she hoped...the two of them would become very close. But that would come later...right now she had to instill her dominance over the girl, and make her understand that not only was she helpless...but that there were no bounds to what Lili could do to her.

"Well then, lets start with the inspection." proclaimed the blue haired doctor as she stood and grasped her clipboard again, briefly scribbling something on it, "Fair response to being bound, subject likes to test restraints..." She spoke quietly to herself, "...Direct stimuli..." The woman laid the clipboard down for a moment and nonchalantly slid both hands over the girls covered breasts, her fingers teasingly drifting across the smooth nylon before each hand firmly squeezed her bound breasts. Next she pulled upward, actually tugging on each mound slightly until her fingers slid free, at which point she took a moment to thoroughly tease the girls already stiff nipples, going so far as to tweak them firmly several times before finally releasing them to judge the patients response.

She curiously waited, in silence..what was the woman thinking, what was..she thinking? What was she going to do..with her? That was the issue- Lili could do anything and that frightened her.

"In..inspection..?" She so cutely groaned, staring up at that woman who so quickly seemed to get to work, jotting things down on her clipboard as if this was some sort of serious session. "I..I don't like restraints! U..Unbind me you bitch!" Oh she was angry, helplessly so, but as she heard that clipboard clatter down so softly, she found those hands sliding along her sensitive, nylon encased breasts. Those fingers tormenting her so softly as each squeeze aroused a little loud cry from her, those lovely..perky nipples hardening in her excitement, showing themselves off as she arched and tugged at that examination table, only to horrifically groan as so slowly those fingers tugged upwards and let those breasts jiggle back in place.

Before grabbing those nipples, each tweak, each movement, each tease of those fingers driving her wild as she bucked and so hotly moaned into the air, her cunt quivering in delight under her embarrassing pink panties. Her cheeks were red, a look of embarrassment and humiliation eating away at her features.

"Oh my, look at me, how unprofessional..." said Lili abruptly, her hands falling away from the girls chest and instead reaching into her pocket to reveal a small sound recorder, which she promptly turned on and set on the stool beside the examination chair. "Doctor Masterson, commencing check up on newest patient, physical stimuli to breasts proves beneficial, subject is..." Lili let a small girlish growl fall from her plump lips, "...responsive." she said with a devilish grin, "Moving to lower regions..." She continued as she slid around the chair and pulled up a second stool so that she could sit down by the girls feet.

With the press of a button the chair Lynn sat on buzzed to life, and the portions in which her legs were attached, abruptly slid apart. Within a few moments the girls legs were spread wide, allowing ample room for her doctor to scoot her stool forward and sit comfortably between her thighs.

"For the sake of knowledge, we will begin clothed, to gauge the effect skin to skin has compared to stimuli through fabric." She continued, her hand sliding down the inside of the girls thigh and gently grazing over her covered slit, "Subject is arroused, surprising amount of liquid already present..." She continued as her fingers began carefully sliding across her covered lower lips, teasing them expertly through her panties. "Clearly the girls initial diagnoses of nymphomania was for good reason."

"U..Unprof-" She was cute off though as she found Lili pulling those hands away, her poor breasts aching and throbbing for attention under their nylon cover. Oh she flushed, cheeks burning so red as the woman pulled up that recorder and turned it on, before sitting it down. She realized now that the woman was going to use this against her, to further prove her nymphomania. Oh that delicious little growl, those plump lips, and the look on Lynn's face.."N..no..! I..It wasn't respo- L..Lower..." Oh she shook her head, trying to move, struggling in her bindings before she found Lili sitting in between her legs.

And then there was a click, one that startled the girl, her so adorably groaning as her legs were forced apart- wide apart, her aching, engorged cunt easily put on display as she listened to that stool slide in between her delicious thighs. "D..Doctor! Th..this is wrong.." But already more examinations and comments were being added to Lynn's poor audio tape, the girl treating her like nothing more than a patient. The gentle crazing to her slit made her so loudly moan, those panties dipping into her slightly and the feeling of the silky material torturing her, more words were shared, but as she became more lustful and hungry, they seemed to make less and less sense to her, her cute hips buckling as her noises so easily filled the room. Her so desperately crying out, but it was becoming harder and harder for Lynn to struggle against the Doctor as she got to work, the sick, poor girl was enjoying this!

"Notable response to minimum stimuli, for the sake of confirmation, increasing stimuli via direct stimulation to clitoris." she responded, her fingers instantly and expertly finging that oh so sensitive nub hidden beneath her panties, singling it out and massaging it in quick, firm little circles. Simultaneously her thumb dipped down and pressed inward against her entry, and she began tracing short circle against her entrance at the same time.

She remained silent, but those big blue eyes of hers flicked up devilishly, a thin smirk crossing her lips as she toyed with the girl while recording...

"No..no.." Oh she desperately tried to scream, to cry out, but those fingers only dipped and pushed into her poor, sensitive clitoris. Each massage, each firm little twist of those fingers making her cry out, buckling in place and closing her eyes in embarrassment, degradation so quickly overcoming her every feature as her moans, her lovely little noises so hotly filled that room. It wasn't long until she was so lightly sweating in her excitement, those circles, those teasing massages at her clit making her lose her mind in the pleasure, she only helplessly played into Lili's little game, a sudden rush of pleasure, a sudden torrent of excitement forcing her insides to clench up, before horrifically she found herself so loudly squealing, crying out as she hit an orgasm, her smell only so thickly growing in the room as that pink panties quickly became a mess of her own excitement, of that thick arousal that was overturning her senses, her lips quivering, her eyes forced shut, she could only play toy the woman, and lose herself in her passionate yet scientific attention.

Almost the second Lynn climaxed, Lili pulled her fingers away and just enjoyed the show. Her pretty little project straining against her bindings as the first orgasm of thousands was inflicted upon her. Lili enjoyed every moment of it, savoring the scent, the sight and the sound of the girls first climax...she really would enjoy forcing countless more from the girl if they were all even slightly as entertaining as this one.

Lili let the girl come down from her high, then reached over toward the recorder, "First session complete, will add summary and diagnoses at later time." she said plainly before pressing the button and ending the recording, Lili leaned back into her chair and scooted forward a bit more and casually crossed her arms across the girls abdomen, resting her chin on her forearm and gazing up at the girl.

"Now that you were nice enough to put on that little show, we can really enjoy ourselves." Her voice was softer, smoother and more seductive again, she had switched off her persona and assumed her true state again it seemed. "How should I start? Theres oh so many things I want to do...it's really hard to pick one!" She exclaimed playfully, "Would you like to pick? I'm sure that perverted little head of yours is swimming with things you'd like to feel right about now right?"

Back
Top Bottom