Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eros loves Thanatos: sex, death and irony (m seeks f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoir

Meteorite
Experience has taught it's necessary to state at the outset this proposal isn't for terminal-variant bdsm, so it's not about teasing, humiliating, scolding, ritual bondage, punishment for misbehavior or fetishized torment or any other essentially parental interactions. Rather, it aspires to improvisation of literary tragedy and/or melodrama -- naturalistic-to-gothic but mainly passionate, perverse noir/giallo set future to (para)modern to ancient, with love for and grasp of historical verisimilitude a big plus. I'm hoping for the unexpected in motivated violence, dimensioned characters, surprises of all kinds, somebody lives, everybody dies, long as the agony & exquisition roll us through authentic human changes, however crazed.

Insofar as I've seen these stories succeed (seldom!), they best ascend, plateau and ultimately peak in complex, motivated mortalities as the action arcs toward its and our desire. It often works well if each of us can run multiple characters of both biological/birth genders, but that's neither a requirement nor a demand.

That said, wired hetero, I'm exclusively interested in writing with birth/biological/xx-chromosome females. Will I know? Let's not make it a contest about that...

Specifics follow, but if you've read this far, I'd mainly love to know yours. PM or add me on IM -- where I'm coeurl14 on YIM and have others but only open them in response to a prior PM -- and we can start short and wend our way weirder if we work -- or let's do it your way!

Scenarios? Maybe...

-- thrill-seeking, passively-suicidal hitchhiker

-- contract killer hired to do away with own lover

-- similarly, for a historical twist, royalty, imprisoned in revolution, is to be executed by former captain of
guard, who was also their lover

-- abductee/hostage tries to sexually bargain with captors, perhaps with their encouragement, drastically worsening situation

-- resigned depressive attempts suicide by sociopath-selective pickup

-- conspirators in criminal enterprise plot to do away with each other

-- assisted/mutual murder/suicide pact

-- former lover returns, perhaps by invitation, with revenge in mind

-- younger criminal partner plans to overstress older to death

-- reformed addict overdosed under guise of seduction to readdiction

-- two murderous sociopaths hook up

-- surprise euthanasia before the sufferer gets their diagnosis

-- one lover spares the other impending torture, criminal or political

A-and, specifically victim-side-up

Mainly, but not un-negotiably, you kill me, though abandonment in some creatively damaged, helpless state might work too: supernatural hunger/thirst, revenge, execution, thrill-kill, random violence, crime of passion, social or psycho-pathology, Situationist art project, snuff movie, political assassination, cult sacrifice, organized or chaotic crime or, what the hell, tragic overreach almost by accident -- your choice, at your pleasure. Erotic elements or their absence both work, physiologic realism's a big plus, torture/sadism/mutilation/gore aren't my point but let's discuss it if it's yours.

I'm fine going with your lead, but for who craves an entry push, here're starters. Who plays whom is all up for grabs:

-- indulge, as any sort of -- but ideally more an original than the familiarly derivative -- creature or being, indulging any sort of meat or mental predatory impulse

-- get even with or defend yourself from some real or imagined attacker, sadistic boyfriend, abusive husband, twisted therapist, the creep who responded nastily to your heartfelt forum post or the know-it-all mechanic who treats you like shit because you don't know everything about how your car works

-- get even with the husband- or boyfriend-stealer, prom queen/head cheerleader, business rival, athletic competitor etc. who's put the screws to you, recently or in the dim, unresolved past

-- solo or with accomplices of your preference, seduce or abduct your target of sexual or other choice to a private locale, use them sexually or otherwise for what entertainment value they provide and send them off or abandon them as suits your mood

-- as contract killer, do away with a target who's unwilling/unsuspecting or, alternatively, is or may be the one who hired you in the first place

-- as cultist, sacrifice a willing or unwilling victim

-- assist in an active or passive suicide

-- give a (cheating?) masochistic lover more than they ever wanted

-- take out a hostage once their value's zeroed out, e.g., the ransom isn't paid, the prisoners haven't been released, the newspaper hasn't printed a retraction

-- yield to an impulse, indulge a whim, act out a fantasy, die too, or not...

Or -- best of all, as noted -- show me yours.

Grand Guignol-cum-Jazz-improv is my rarely-glimpsed grail. From paramedical background, I'm fond of physiologic realism, & not of scat, pregnancy, body inflation/distortion or jailbait, but otherwise I'm open.

You've read this far, let's definitely talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom