Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy, why are you..crazy? (Celebstars ft. Assume)

RE: Dr Portman, the Psychopath (Celebstars ft. Assume)

The mother was in pain as he fucked her ass, going balls deep in to her and the added force of his hand on her neck made her realize that maybe her son wasn't the boy any longer but a man. This experience may have been good for him, although another thrust in to her made her yelp with her insides stinging in pain.

As he brought her up to his chest, she huffed like she was out of breath and her face was covered in the stains of her tears from the killing to the pain she suffered now. Being humped the way she was made her feel like nothing but a rag doll for his pleasure, yet she felt more womanly than ever and felt some kind of love which was proven when he said he loved her. Managing a small smile as he told her that another yelp left her lips before he finally came, squirting inside of her hole, offering his cream for her pain.

When he had softened up, Natalie got up off him and stood up, her walking comical as she slowly sat down on the sofa to relax, moaning in pain when she landed on her ass.

RE: Dr Portman, the Psychopath (Celebstars ft. Assume)

It didn't take long for him to soften up, and as he did, he pulled back once she got up and fell onto his bum on the ground. Watching as she made her way to the sofa, he couldn't help but smirk at the way she walked. He admired his work. Moving back, he dropped himself onto the floor as his back touched the ground. Spreading his arms out, he stretched a little bit as he stared blankly at the celling. So many questions ran through his head, but the number one question was...where would they go now from here? He had witnessed just how insane his mother could be, and now there was a dead body. Sighing, he closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"We're going to have to remove the body.." he said softly with his eyes still closed. Something else was on his mind, he wasn't sure if this would be a good time to bring it up, but he didn't care. "What really happen to dad?" he said unexpectedly. Seeing what she was capable of, he knew she was apart of it.

After a second or two, he finally got the energy to sit back up. "Actually, tell me while we take care of the body. We can't let anyone find it, people are going to ask questions. Her parents knew that she was here, and this would be the last place that she would be seen.." he said with a sigh. After their love making, he was able to think clearly about the situation.

The room was silent, apart from the hissing of pain from Natalie, moaning in whispers as she felt her asshole hurting still. "Just relax" she said, closing her eyes when he mentioned moving the body. But he went on to ask something unexpected, something about his father. Natalie's eyes looked at him as soon as they opened.

Trying to give her orders, about telling him as they moved the body made her sit up, squirming as she moved on her ass. "You never tell me what to do, do you understand? And I told you before, your father left me, I don't know where he is. He didn't want to be a father to you. If anything it is your fault."

"I want you to go to your grandmother's, I will clean all of this up. Stay there for the night, tell her I had an emergency at the hospital and I had to do surgery."

When she still saw him in the room she got angry. "GO!"

After he left, Natalie spent all night getting rid of the girl and cleaning the place, making sure it was back to normal. If anyone did suspect anything then both Natalie's and her son's story of Lori leaving the house to return to her home would be enough to make them think she probably got kidnapped or worse.

Jake was completely speechless, where was this coming from? After all they had did, it seemed she didn't care the slightest about him. Clenching a fist, he couldn't believe it. 'No, no, no...' he kept telling himself inside of his head. It wasn't his fault that his dad left, it wasn't. She was the cause of it, she had to be. However, for some reason he couldn't believe his own thoughts. Maybe it was his fault. Even if it was, what kind of mother would say that to her son.

Watching, as she suddenly got enraged yelling at him to go, he just stood his ground for a few seconds. "You're a bitch.." he said in a cold tone, before storming out of the house. He could've told everyone what she did, and expose her, but he didn't. Instead, he went to his grandmothers as she had told him too, but he didn't stay there just for the night, he managed to stay there for a few days. Jake couldn't go back to his mother right away, he needed some time alone from her, and his grandmothers house was just that.

"ארוחת בוקר מוכנה!" Jake heard as his grandmother yelled in Hebrew downstairs. Luckily for Jake when he left it had been a Friday, today was sunday morning as the light shined through the shades. Stretching, he wore a pair of navy blue pajama bottoms and a white shirt. He used to hang out over at his grandmothers quite a lot in the past, so his grandmother set aside his own room with some fresh clothing that she had bought for him on her many shopping trips. Heading downstairs, Jake looked like a mess. His hair was messy and his eyes were still full of sleep. "Morning grandma.." he said to her, not wanting to speak hebrew.

The brown hair old woman, looked at her grandson as she served him some eggs, along with turkey bacon, a pair of toast and even some fruits at the side. "I thought I raised your mother right....look at you!!" she said squeezing his arms. "She's starving you!! She's probably starving herself too knowing how thin that woman is..." his grandmother said sighing. "I want you to eat all of that! You’re a growing boy!" Jake smirked shaking his head as he started to eat. Hearing his grandmother talk about his mother like that, made him feel a bit better. Jake's grandmother had a couple of extra pounds on her, especially in her old age. Though from the old pictures he had seen of her, it seemed she was always on the heavier side. Sometimes Jake wondered how his mother was even her daughter. "So how long is she away on business for?"

Jake hadn't told his grandmother exactly what his mother told him. Instead he said that she was away for a few days, and that he wanted to just spent time with his grandma, so he wouldn't be alone in the big house. "Ummm, I think she may be coming back today, not sure" Jake said softly.

Natalie had thrown herself in to work lately while her son chose to stay with her mother. Saving lives seemed a pretty hypocritical job for her as she also took them away. It was almost as though it was the perfect cover.

When Sunday evening came and she was eating alone, she figured it wasn't right her son being there, so she drive over to her mother's to go get him. Being the mad woman she was though, it wasn't a knock on the door type of approach.

Pulling up in her car outside the house, she saw one bedroom light on, which she knew was her mom probably reading. Getting out of the car, Natalie grew up in the house she was walking towards and knew everything about it. Especially the loose window which lead in to the basement.

Although she was in her teens when she used to sneak through it, she still managed to do so now given her slim frame. Falling on to the floor, she stayed there for a few seconds, listening out to hear if there was any noise above. Thankfully there wasn't.

Slipping her feels off, the woman picked them up and carried them in her hand as she walked barefoot up the stairs to the ground floor. Now heading up to the upper level, she reached the top and peered right, seeing her mother's bedroom door closed. Heading left, she peeked in to the bedroom her son was asleep in and went inside. Closing the door slowly, she locked it and placed her heels on the carpet floor.

Looking around, she saw her son's socks on the floor and picked both up, then slowly walking over to his bed, tied each wrist to each side of the back board. Putting one knee on the bed, she pushed herself up and then straddled her son, the duvet was thrown to the floor.

Slapping her son's face with her hand lightly to wake him up, Natalie turned the lamp on to show herself in the warm orange glow of the bulb. Wearing a white summer dress with red flowers on it, she knelt down to his ear and whispered something.

"If you ever fuck my ass again I will kill you, whether your my son or not."

Lifting herself up slightly, she moved her panties to the side as she fished his cock out of his boxers. He was semi hard, but she wanted him to grow inside of her.

Time with his grandmother was great. Jake had forgot how peaceful this house was. Though his grandmother always nagged him about small things. "So where's your girlfriend?" She said to him, after he had finished breakfast. Jake's eyes widen, almost as if she had knew. "What girlfriend?!" He said blushing, which made his grandmother chuckle and wag a wrinkly finger into his face. "See! Exactly that! You're blushing! A young man as handsome as you must have the girls head over heels for you. You're like your grandfather when he was your age!" she said grabbing her grandsons cheeks. Jake shook his head. "I don't have a girlfriend.." he said as he looked into space a little bit. At least an official one, knowing his crazy mother he wasn't sure what she considered him anymore.

"Heh, your mother right!! That woman just wants to baby you! She's happy if you'll end up alone with no grandchildren for her!" The old woman said shaking her head. Jake smirked and nodded. "You know how mom is, but I'm just focusing on studies..now.." Jake quickly made up an excuse. "That's good at least..I'm going to run to the groceries and get some stuff for lunch, dinner, and desert! I didn't expect you to come, and seeing how much you need to eat, I'm running low on supplies. Relax and enjoy yourself. I'll be back in an hour or so." With that the grandmother headed upstairs to get herself ready to buy a feast of groceries for her grandson.

Jake spent most of the day, in his room watching t.v. and playing with his phone. His mind couldn't help but wonder, as he thought of Lori. He felt bad for the poor girl, and then he thought of his mother. Wondering what the woman was doing at this moment. It was a surprise that she didn't come looking for him. Jake figured he would stay here for a couple of more days. After all, if she wasn't missing him, what was the point of returning. In addition, his grandmother’s cooking wasn't too bad either.

Night quickly came, and Jake had finished his dinner. His grandmother, had made a big steak, with mashed potatoes veggies, rice, and even mac and cheese. Jake didn't know how he managed to fill all that food into his stomach but he managed too. His stomach expanded a bit as he lifted up his shirt and pat his stomach. "See! Now you're looking like a man!" His grandmother laughed. Later on, he got himself ready for bed. Throwing on a white shirt and a pair of black boxers, because of all the food, he was able to fall asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow.

Jake didn't even realized as an intruder was making their way into the house. It wasn't until he felt a stinging slap onto his face that he jerked up. He felt a weight onto his lap, as well as something straining his hands down. "What the...fu.." he started, before he suddenly heard a voice. His eyes suddenly widen, as he saw his mother. "Mom?!" He yelped out. What she had said hadn't process in his head yet. Jake was still in a complete daze state as he was slowly trying to figure out how she got in there.

Within a few seconds, he instantly felt as his cock was buried into something soft. It didn't take long before he knew what that feeling was. "Awwww.." he let out a loud grunt as his hips instantly jerked themselves up into her as if by instinct. His hands struggled to get free. "Let me go!" he said in a low firm whisper, he wanted her badly; he wanted to touch and feel her.

His hips jerked wildly wanting her, it didn't take long until his cock quickly harden up inside of her, growing lively. Jake didn't know what was going on, he figured she must have been horny.

"Shut the fuck up" Natalie said, slapping her son across the face once more, loving that he could do nothing about it. With his hands tied with each of his socks, she sat herself up and ripped her panties from her groin, then proceeded to stuff his mouth with them. It made things a lot easier to as now she could rest back and take his hardened stiff cock in her cunt.

"A lot of things happened in this room" the mother said, riding his cock, moaning with each thrust he put in to her. Still in her dress, she lowered herself so her chest and stomach was flat against his. Moving to his ear she nibbled on it, before her two front teeth bit down on his lobe and pulled on it until she let go, a laughter leaving her lips.

"Daddy used to fuck me in this room, now I'm fucking my son, at least we keep it in the family" a smirk appeared, she didn't seem her normal self, in fact she was intoxicated with alcohol.

Sitting up straight, her knees were bent either side of his legs as she straddled him. Running her fingers through her hair, she combed it back and tilted her head back so her chin pointed to the ceiling. "Ugh fuck...your cock feels so good sweetie" Natalie moaned, her pussy getting wet.

"My ass still fucking hurts because of you!" Clenching her teeth, she slapped his face once more then lowered herself to kiss his lips. Making out would have been hard with her panties stuffed in his mouth.

Jake had no idea what was going on, she seemed crazier than usual. As she slapped him across the face his eyes widen. "Mo-...!!" he started but was cut off as she stuffed her panties right into his mouth. Muffles came out as he tried to speak, but it was no use. He managed to let out a groan of pain and pleasure as she bit his ear. Though with her mouth that close to him, he could smell alcohol on her breath. Soon everything became quite clear, she was crazy to start with, now she had some alcohol in her system.

Jake's eyes shot wide open when she spoke of her father. Was she telling the truth? That could explain the truth behind her behavior, and how she was so easily able to fuck him. As she sat up straight, his eyes closed as he started to wiggle his hips around into her. A dozen moans were met right into her panties as the sound was muffled. Even through the craziness, and him being tied down, Jake was loving every minute of it. If his hands were free, he would've probably attacked her, pinning her onto the bed and having his way with her. Instead, it was the opposite.

He managed to smirk a little bit, when she mentioned her ass, it seemed he did his job well done. Though his smile soon faded as she struck him. The pain was eased a bit as she tried to kiss him though with the panties in his mouth it was hard. Instead Jake widely thrusted his hips into her, as he lifted her up into the air a little bit, showing off his strength.

Natalie let out a sharp moan as he lifted his hips, therefore pushing his cock as deep as it could go. For a split second she wanted to hit him once more, who was he to try and take some control back? But giving it more thought she liked his fighting spirit and it caused a smile to appear. It quickly disappeared when she landed on his cock, the pleasure making her bite her lip and close her eyes.

Grinding herself on his groin, the mother used him to herself off. Her pussy was wetter with every hump and her juices soon flowed, landing on his cock and lubing him up expertly. This helped him reach them extra few millimeters which made Natalie gasp loudly. "Ugh!" Her hands ran through her long brown locks and her head tilted backwards so her chin was pointing towards the ceiling.

"Mmmmmm baby, thank you" biting her lips she opened her eyes and then got off him. "I'm the only one getting off tonight. You can cum another time." Walking around the bed, she leaned down and kissed his forehead whilst her hand went somewhere else.

Bringing it up from between her legs, she placed her juices along his lips. "Don't I taste nice" laughing, she left her son tied up and stumbled out of his room in her dress. Making her way downstairs, she crashed on the sofa and fell asleep.

Jake couldn't believe it, for some reason, her pussy felt better than it had ever felt. It was so wet, and it felt as if his cock was reaching into her stomach. He felt himself about ready to cum, as his eyes closed and he just let her grind into him. Though just like that, the feeling of being inside of her was over as she pulled out. His eyes widen as he mumble loudly into her underwear. His mumbles soon died down as she kissed him on his forehead, which was followed by her on his lips. Instantly he tasted something that was a tad bit salty, but sweet at the same time. As he was processing her taste, she managed to leave the room.

It would take Jake about a hour or so, before he managed to free himself. Through constant struggles and jerks his hands managed to get untied. Taking her panties out of his mouth, he licked his lips, and masturbated furiously. He managed to cum about three times before he tired himself out and decided to head to bed. Jake didn't know that his mother was downstairs, he figured she probably had went home within the time it took him to get free.

Morning soon came, and Jake's grandmother was up at the crack of dawn. Six o clock to be exact. Making her way downstairs to the living room, she was in a dark pink night gown. Walking passed, the couch her eyes widen as she saw her own daughter there. Her heart almost jumped out of her chest as well. Quickly she moved and slapped Natalie on her back. "What are you doing!? You scared the heck out of me! You barely visit, and when you do, you decide to scare me!" The woman said scolding her child.

Waking up to a hard slap against her back, the soft white dress did nothing to soften the blow. "Ow!" Natalie screwed her face, placing her feet on to the floor and looking up at her mother. "I didn't scare you Mom, you walked in on me" holding her hands to her face, she felt terrible given the drinking the night before.

Natalie was always being lectured by her mother, it was one of the many reasons she stayed away. Rubbing her eyes to help get rid of the tiredness the woman stood up, being the same height as her parent.

Looking for her shoes, she remembered she left them upstairs where her son was sleeping. "I'm going, I don't need any of your lectures." Walking to the stairs she started to climb them in order to get her shoes.

The grandmother couldn't help but shake her head, she could smell the alcohol on her breath as she spoke. Watching as her daughter was about to go upstairs, she instantly grabbed her hand. "Where do you think you're going! My grandson is sleeping upstairs!" She said as if Jake wasn't her son. "Let the boy rest, plus why are you going upstairs if you're leaving?" She said making a confused face.

"And have you been drinking!? What kind of example are you setting for Jake! What if he were to have seen you?" The old woman shook her head before taking a deep breath. "Nevermind...you know what..how about we go make breakfast..Jake is going to be up soon and he'll probably be hungry. I'm sure he has missed you...that boys always been attached to your hip.." She said sighing. "Now come on.." The mother said pulling onto her daughter's hand as she forced her back into the living room area.

"We'll go to the kitchen and you'll tell me exactly why you came here, and why you were drinking!"

Feeling her hand pulled back, Natalie walked in to the living room through to the kitchen. Despite being a surgeon, she was treated like a little girl by her mother at that moment. Holding her forehead due to her hangover, she arrived in the kitchen and sat down on a chair at the table. Slumping her head forward, it rested on the hard surface with her hands out either side.

"I drink because I'm an adult Mom!" Lifting her head now, she looked at her mother starting to make the breakfast. "I came here to see my son, he has been here for days, you have probably poisoned his mind against me!" There was no reason for her to talk to her mother like that, but there was dark secrets between the pair of them, which probably made Natalie the woman she was today.

"My fucking head hurts!" Standing up, she went to the sink and ran the cold water. Leaning over, her ass stuck out as she drank straight from the tap.

Rachel, Natalie's mother, couldn't help but sigh as she watched her drunken daughter. "Well, maybe you should've come to see him a few days before, instead of coming now and being drunk! What would he think of you if he saw you in this state! Maybe you're the one who's poisoning him!" The mother said firmly watching as Natalie made her way to the sink.

As she cursed Rachel's eyes widen. "Language!" The mother said as she made her way over to spank her daughter on her bum firmly, something she did to her a lot when she was a child. "I sure hope for your sake you're not talking like that in front of Jake! I can't believe how decent of a boy is even with you taking care of him!" Rachel said a bit outraged at her daughter's use of profanity.

With all the talking going downstairs, and Jake not feeling rather tired. He couldn't help himself but crawl out of bed, as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. "What's going on?" He asked yawning a bit as he stretched.

As she sipped the water, trying to hydrate herself with the liquid flowing out of the tap, Natalie heard her mother lecture her once more and even spank her ass. Gritting her teeth, she pulled back, wiping her lips with the back of her hand with anger coursing through her bones.

"Why don't you just stay out of my fucking life! I have accomplished more than you ever could have! I am a surgeon! Had to deal with the death of my husband ans you still give me grief!" Natalie was moving closer towards her mother, her face turning red as she pointed a finger at the woman.

At that moment in time, the daughter had the urge to kill again. But she heard her son's voice which broke the atmosphere. Turning to see Jake, Natalie walked over to him. "Get your things we are going. Your not to come here ever again." Folding her arms against her chest Natalie waited until he was ready and he brought her shoes down.

From now on, Natalie wouldn't talk to her mother as they left the house.

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. He hadn't seen his mother this mad since...Pausing he shook the thought out of his head. He started to fear for his grandmother. Though as the tension was suddenly broken with his interjection, it seemed his mother came back to her sense. Listening to her bark orders at him, he gave her a slight nod. Quickly running upstairs, he didn't waste time.

Changing into his dark blue jeans, he kept his white shirt on as he grabbed her shoes. Running back downstairs, he had everything he had brought over wrapped up into a small ball of clothes. After all most of the clothes were stuff his grandmother had provided for him. Jake felt sad though, he had loved his grandmother, but he didn't want to disobey his mother. Both in fear of what his mother would do to him, and his grandmother.

As they left the house, he offered his grandmother a tearful goodbye and hug. Making their way to the car, Jake remained silent until they got inside. "Are we going home?"

Back
Top Bottom