Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy, why are you..crazy? (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
Natalie scrunched up the piece of paper in her hand, shaping it in to a ball in her palm before throwing it against the wall in front of her. She had found a letter, written by her husband and addressed to another woman.

The 23 year old had given up her dream of being a surgeon to become a wife and the mother of his son. She loved him dearly, but he had thrown that back in her face. Standing up from the kitchen table, the wooden chair screeched harshly against the white tiled floor before the woman made her way to the counter where a knife was resting on the chopping board.

"What makes her better than me?" Natalie spoke aloud, slicing the vegetables furiously, picturing his fingers instead of the spring onions. "You won't be able to write her letters now will you!"

The small woman, standing at 5'2, started to chop some other items of food when she cut herself. Hissing, she was going to run the cold water in the sink but saw the dark red colored liquid ooze from her skin. Her eyes followed the drop leaking from the wound on the side of her hand and let it run down her skin before she stuck her tongue out and licked it.

With an evil smile, she soon washed it and placed a band aid on it. Continuing with dinner, she was going to cook a nice meal for her husband for when he returned home from work.

"I might let him fuck me before he dies, no, he doesn't deserve that satisfaction." As the meal was cooking, she left it, walking over to the table, picking up the scrunched ball of paper and burning it in the sink. Washing away any evidence, Natalie started to think about later tonight.

RE: Dr Portman, the Psychopath (Celebstars ft. Assume)

Alex placed his hand onto his purple and black silk tie as he fixed it in the mirror. He had to make sure that nothing was out of place, especially after the rough pounding he had gave his secretary. He decided to give her a short visit before heading home, he needed a bit of release. Brushing back his dark jet black hair, he made sure no strand was out of place. Sighing, he threw his arms forward then tucked the jacket of his dark jet blue fitted suit.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened up as a blonde haired woman who seemed to be in her early twenties came up to him, placing her hands onto his chest. She wore just black laced underwear, as she pushed her breast into his back. "Say hello to Natalie and the boy for me.." she whispered into his ear before nibbling on his neck, leaving behind a subtle almost unnoticeable scent and gloss of her lip gloss.

Alex was quite the wealthy business man, he was the typical wall street wolf. He made all of his wealth from his investment banking job that paid a fortune. It seemed he had everything going for him, a well paying job, a beautiful wife and child...and...a recent mistress..

Parking his Aston Martin luxury sports car into the automatic driveway, he exited the car with his briefcase as he headed inside of the house. Checking the time he knew he was late, but he had one of those jobs that meant late hours. It was a usual excuse of his, and it seemed to work. Or so he thought. "Honey..?" he called out as he made his way into the living room, placing his briefcase onto the table. Taking off his dark long coat, he rested onto the couch sighing. Getting back up, he made his way upstairs wondering if she was already in bed. Upon the way to his bedroom, he stopped off to look at his son, Jake, who was fast asleep in his own bed.

Heading down a couple more rooms, he finally arrived at his own room. Opening the door he called out for his wife again.

Natalie had put their son to bed, and was in her own bedroom in the on-suite. "Yes?" She said aloud inside the locked room. She was having a bath and laid in it submerged in the water with her head afloat.

Looking at the door, she could visualize him behind it, the clothing he was wearing, the confusion on his face as to why the door was locked and probably making sure he looked fine, hoping she wouldn't notice anything.

Oh how he had messed up, Natalie would of given him everything. She had planned things carefully, she could live without him, she had her own money from her family, she didn't need anything from his life insurance. A smile broadly erupted from ear to ear when she thought of his mother and father crying at his disappearance. Natalie would discard his body, never to be found so it would appear he would be missing instead of murdered.

"I cooked you some dinner, make sure you eat it" she shouted. She hadn't done anything to it, she was going to do it another way, a much much messier way.

This was quite odd, usually she didn't lock the door while taking a bath, it was nothing Alex thought, she probably just needed her space or maybe she had something special planned for him. It didn't cross Alex's mind that she could have known about his affair, after all he was extremely careful. Hearing as she mentioned that she cooked dinner, his eyes lit up. "Ah really? Thanks so much honey. Sorry I'm late, the boss wanted me to stay back to finish up the reports for a new client." he yelled behind the door. "I saw you put Jake to bed, I'm going to go eat, I'm starving.." he chuckled. "Be back soon.." With that he made his way back downstairs to see the food on the kitchen table.

He placed it into the microwave to heat it back up. A stake saute with onions with a small salad at the side. Once the steak was done warming up he placed back with the salad, grabbing a fork and knife. Sitting down, he quickly began to devour the meal. There was something different about this meal, the stake tasted better than usual, the flavor was just sparking in his mouth. Once he was done with the food he even licked the sauce from the plate. Taking a deep breath, he got up and placed the plate into the sink.

Making his way to the cabinet, he grabbed a bottle of wine along with two wine cups. Heading backup stairs, he figured his wife would be ready for him by now. "Honey?" he called out again.

Natalie could just about hear his footsteps on the carpet as he walked away from the door. Standing up, the water drained and splashed back to the tub below with a violent shake. Getting out, the mother walked over to a towel and wrapped it around herself, drying every inch of her petite frame and hairless body. Her hair was always the longest, blow drying it took some time but it soon became soft and shiny.

Her thinking process had changed to allowing him sex, she could use him for the pleasure as she would be without a male for some time. She was thinking more of herself than him, at least he would have the courtesy of dying when having one last fuck.

Coating her lips in a red lipstick, turning and brushing her hair over to one side, Natalie exited the bathroom in to her room through the doorway and went to lay on the bed.

"I'm here" she answered, putting something under the pillow without him seeing. Laying on her side, one hand kept her head up, the other rested on her hip. Those perfect firm breasts looked amazing and that shaven smooth pussy was clean and desirable although hidden by her closed legs.

Making his way in, he held onto the bottle of the wine firmly along with the glass cups heading towards the bed to sit down, he figured the wine would help them both relax. As she came out from the bathroom, his eyes lit up. Screw the wine, she was there just laid out for him already. "Ooo honey.." he said placing his hand onto her waist, as he lowered it down, rubbing her ass, before moving it onto her thigh. "What did I do to deserve such a perfect wife.." Moving closer to her he started to kiss her arm slowly trailing up to her neck. Even after being with his mistress, Alex had a large enough sex drive to still want more.

This was turning out to be one of the greatest days after. Sex with two different women, and a perfect meal in between. "My cock has been aching all day for you.." he said as he hopped onto the bed, getting right between her legs as he parted them. He had already discarded his blazer downstairs, along with his tie. Slowly he began to unbutton his white collar shirt, exposing his white t shirt. "What do you think about having another child? I miss those days when you were pregnant.." he smirked, rubbing her stomach softly. "We can fuck all night until we get it right.." he smirked, moving his hands to undo his belt as his dark black boxes came into view, along with a large bulge.

"What do you say.." he said running his hands all the way up to her chest as he grabbed onto her breast giving them a firm squeeze.

Feeling his hand on her slim tiny waist, she smiled and then felt it move to her firm plump ass before gliding across her smooth skin to her thigh.

"You don't deserve me" she answered, turning her neck towards him as he kissed her neck, making her feel loved and wanted. That was all Natalie had ever wanted from him, but he clearly wanted other things apart from her.

"Oh really? Aching allllllll day for me?" She lingered on her words as he hopped on the bed, parting her legs so his pants were laying against the heat of her naked cunt. Helping him with his shirt, she pulled it down his arms before throwing it off and then witnessed him standing on his knees to unbuckle his belt to reveal his boxers.

'Hmm, a child on the night of your murder, how poetic. But I'm not giving you anything anymore.' She thought to herself.

"I want you to fuck me like it is your last night on Earth." Laughing, she moved her hands to his groin, pushing his boxers down and taking his cock in her hand.

"I want it rough."

Alex simply chuckled at her statement of him not deserving her. "I don't.." he replied back. "But after today, I'll change that.." he grin thinking of it as only simple jests between the two. "There's no one else I would be aching for other than you.." Alex stated as sincerely as he could. As she managed to help him with his clothes he soon became free, exposing his tone body to her. He had a small bit of chest hair, along with a slightly beer belly.

As she freed his cock from his boxers, his thick firm nine inch cock came free, as the heat of it filled her hand. "Oh?" Alex said raising a brow as he licked his lips. "It seems like I'm not the only one who has been aching for this.." he said as he grabbed his cock from her, pointing it at her wet cunt, he looked up at her before staggering the member straight into her.

"I only hope Jake doesn't wake up from your screams.." Smiling, Alex grabbed her by her hips lifting them up as he began to pound his thick cock deep into her. He lowered himself onto her as he grabbed her holding onto her tightly as their chest met. The bed rocked furiously as he thrusted deeply into her. His head rested in her head as he groaned feeling his raw cock right in her cunt.

The look on her face as he stuffed himself into her was one of worry, he had never done that before, it caused her pussy to immediately make room for him, something which caused her a little pain. Nevertheless it fueled the fire in her belly to take his life, making her more angry. As he pumped his cock, Natalie was about to put her hand under the pillow where she hid something but one mighty thrust from him caused her to scream and shudder. The hand slowly fell away and on to his shoulder.

"Fuck" she grunted, squealing like an animal as he took her, holding on to her, pinning her down to have her for himself. Running her hands down his back, she then lifted them up under his arms and scratched his back with an intent to hurt him. Her teeth were clenched together as she looked at him, wanting to see the pain in his face. "Does it hurt? I hope it does!" She said evilly, before a instant thought caused her to just slap him in the face.

"Ugh..." another huge moan left those red lips with his cock buried inside of her.

Alex groaned in pain as she scratched him causing him to bleed a little bit. This forced him to dig deeper into her pussy. "Fuck.." She was crazy! Though Alex thought this was all a game. He had heard of rough sex, to him this was her idea of probably trying something new. After all their sex had been sort of stale recently, maybe she was feeling the same way he felt. Moving his hands, he cupped her throat as he choked her, while pounding himself into her. "This cock is going to hurt..." he moaned.

Suddenly he decided to switch things up, pulling out of her, he removed his hands from her throat. Quickly he tossed her onto her stomach like a rag doll. Lifting his hand up he spanked her ass as if she was a piece of meat leaving a red hand imprint. Grabbing his cock, he thrusted at her, this time at a different hole. He was indeed keeping his promise, his cock was going to hurt, straight into her asshole. The only lube he had on was the juices from her pussy as he shoved the thick monster into her tight ass.

Laying his stomach onto her back, he started to hump and pound his way into her. "Does it hurt? I hope it does.." he whispered into her ear repeating her words.

Her body shook like a rag doll as she felt helpless, spinning on to her stomach, her breasts squashed against the bed as he mounted her once more, in a virgin hole which she was never to fond of. "Aghhh!" Natalie gasped, her tight hole spreading wide to make room for his bulging cock.

She couldn't move with his full body weight on top of her and just had to take what was being given. Thankfully, as she was having her lower half pounded in to the mattress, Natalie was moved more toward the pillows and she had a firm reach on a knife. Moving an arm outwards, she picked up the handle and thrust the knife back as hard as she could behind her.

Silence fell, there was no scream, no more slapping of their bodies, everything became very still. Slowly turning around, Natalie saw the knife had lodged in to his neck and throat, she could see his eyes wide and in shock but she remembered the whore he was fucking which made her feel like crap.

"Go to hell!" She finally said, pushing him off her, which brought a sense of relieve as her asshole was no longer being assaulted.

That was the night her life changed, this is where it all began.

It seemed luck was on her side as she pierced the knife into him, she managed to thrust it into a certain area that gave him a quick but silent death. Though it didn't stop the huge amount of blood that started to leak and pour onto the sheets. As she pushed his corpse off of her it simply rolled right off of her, as he landed on his back. His eyes were still open, as they gazed up to the ceiling lifelessly. His expression showed that he didn't expect what had happened to him. Jake would lay in his bed soundly asleep not knowing the horror that had happened that night, a few rooms down from his own.

Ten years later...

The bus was crowded as Jake listened to music on his IPhone 6 plus. He had dark black jeans that were fitted along with a dark blue trench coat with the strap wrapped around his torso, and a grey hoodie popping out from the back. Sighing he checked the time on his phone, it should be about five more minutes before he got to the stop a few blocks away from his house. Jake was a normal teen of fifteen like anyone else, well mostly normal. About ten years ago, there was a huge case going on about his father. It seemed he just vanished. At first Jake remember being sad, but nowadays Jake could barely remember the man. The police couldn't find anything, maybe he just left he thought to himself.

Gazing at the window, he smiled to himself as he saw the grey clouds darkening. It seemed like it was going to rain. He enjoyed the rain quite a bit, but that wasn't the only reason he was smiling. There was a new girl in his life, or rather just a simple crush. Though quite recently him and his crush had been hanging out more and more. It seemed they were getting rather close.

Soon Jake reached his stop as he got off the bus. Placing his hands into his pocket, he steadily hurried home, with his dark black book bag on his back. Jake was quite lean and muscular, he took part in the track team, and it did well to keep his body in shape. He shared his mothers dark hair, and had dark green eyes like his fathers. After walking for a couple of minutes it started to drizzle. Luckily for Jake he arrived home as he search for the keys and opened up the door.

"Mom...I'm home.." Jake siad softly. He was at that age where most teens tried to separate themselves from their parents, wanting their own independence. For Jake this meant spending a little less time with his mother than he used to when he was younger.

In the ten years which had passed, some things had changed.

She had put herself from medical school, dedicated her life to saving people which was ironic as the thing which allowed her to do so was ending a life. Finishing top of her class, with the accolade of being a single mother with a broken heart of a 'missing husband' Natalie was offered a job as a trainee doctor before getting to the very top and becoming a very important surgeon.

Natalie was so important to the hospital, so good with her patients, that they had given her her own slots, in her own time. From 8am until 2pm she would perform numerous surgery's and on one specific day during the week she would have appointments.

The mother was always home when her son was arriving from school, dinner was always prepared, things were in a routine, and that was how she liked it.

"Hey sweetheart, I am in here" she shouted through. Of course she was in the kitchen, she always was.

"How was school? Tell me all about it." Walking around the counter she put two plates on the table. It was a healthy pasta dish. She hated the thought of any fat on her son.

Natalie's hair was down and she wore a light white dress which made a nice change from the hospital clothing she had to wear.

Kitchen as usual, Jake thought to himself. After years of constantly being in the kitchen and cooking, Jake sometimes thought of her as a master chef. "Hey mom.." Jake said as he made his way to the dinning table, pulling out a chair for himself he sat down stretching his arms and yawning. Watching as his mother placed a plate right in front of him along with a pasta dish, Jake couldn't help but winced a little bit. It wasn't that he didn't like it, but like most teens he enjoyed fast food and take out. Though he didn't complain out loud as he silently acccepted the meal.

"School was fine, nothing really new." He said grabbing the fork as he began eating the pasta. "I ran a little bit faster during gym, beat my old record..how was work?" Jake said with his mouth slighty full. "Oh yea, I forgot to tell you.." He paused coughing a little. "I'm going out Saturday with this girl from school, we are going to a movie and then a restaurant." Jake said telling his mother rather than asking her for permission.

"So I'll probably be gone for most of the day" Jake felt kinda cool telling his mother he had a date, heck he was telling all his friends about it.

"Good, nice you can get on well at school. I raised you well." She smiled, putting the fork in her mouth and letting her pink lips scoop the food off it. "Beat your record? I bet all the other students were jealous weren't they?" Her hand held in his on the table. "I'm so proud of you, I really am."

Taking it away, she turned her plate around to get the other half which was still full of food. "Work was good, always busy, you know what hospitals are like."

"Forgot to tell me what?" A smile came over her face as he seemed happy. That smile soon fell, but she seemed to put on some kind of brave face. "Oh, well...she must be pretty." Standing up from her seat, it screeched and she took her food, scraping it in to the trash before resting her plate in the sink.

"Well I hope you have fun." Walking out of the kitchen, Natalie didn't want to be with him right now, she guessed he was like his father, maybe he didn't think she was good enough for him either.

"Yea she's nice, she's a cheerleader.." Jake said looking at his food eating, while talking still. Next thing he knew his mother was walking out of the kitchen. "Mmm, must of finished eating.." Jake thought to himself, at that point he was way to excited about the date to realize that something must have been wrong with his mother. As he finished his meal he gave a firm stretch and marched himself upstairs, right before grabbing his book bag. He had some homework to do before probably playing video games or watching t.v.

Before he made his way to his room he decided to stop off by his mothers room figuring she would be there. "Oh yea mom, can I borrow some money as well for saturday? Thanks in advance!" he said quickly before hurrying into his room.

Opening his bag he took out his books, heading to his desk as he laid them all out there. Jake had a large room. There was a big king size bed, along with a computer desk, and a regular desk where he did his studies at. He also had a small walk in closet along with a few dressers, and a large screen t.v. Opening up his history book, he began to turn to the chapter on WWI, a topic that his class was studying.

Natalie wasn't in her room, she was upstairs though, in the laundry room, and saw her son pass her bedroom whilst asking for money before scooting across to his room. Her anger was something she thought she had under control, but she was mistaken, especially as she ripped one of her son's shirts by accident.

Over the coming days, all she could think about was this bitch trying to steal away her son. It didn't affect her in front of patients or whilst performing surgery, but it did with her colleagues, not least a stupid blonde who should never have been given a job there. "I don't have time for your shit." Natalie said abruptly, going in to her office and locking the door behind her.

Sitting behind her desk and booting up her computer, she went on to Facebook and found the girl her son had told her about. "Jake you can do so much better sweetie" she said, tilting her head, eyeing up the female on the screen.

Clicking on the message icon, after setting up a fake account, she wrote out the following:

I heard you and Jake were going out Saturday. He is a total waste of space, he can't even get it up. He takes money of his mother, never treats her with respect and made me pay for the taxi home. NOT WORTH IT!'

Sending the post, she logged out and went back to work with a smile on her face.

Jake kept his excitement level high over the up coming days. Though there was a slight stumble when he got a text from Harper, asking him if he had any jealous ex-girlfriends. Jake was taken back by that question until he saw the message that Harper received on FaceBook, and was even more confused. He had no clue who had did that. Lucky for him, Harper didn't seem phase by it. She just laughed it off thinking it was some prank, or some jealous girl who didn't have the guts to go after him. Though it seemed the message sparked something in Harper, as she finished off her last text saying that she wondered if he could 'even get it up'.

Some days went by, and Jake's mood was still the same. It would seem as if Natalie's plan didn't work out as planned. Of course Jake didn't mention the little incident to his mother, what teen would? After all it didn't have anything to do with her, and little did he know she was the one behind things.

Soon Saturday came. Jake was up bright and early by nine, which was rare for him for a weekend. Jake wore light blue pajama bottoms, with a fitted white v neck that showed off his lean but firm chest and muscular arms. Jake headed to the kitchen as he called out for his mother. "Mom!" he yelled, heading to the fridge to grab some milk, and then a bowl and finally some cereal to make himself breakfast.

Unusually for Natalie, she was still in bed, although awake. Laying on her side in a nightie, she had one hand on her pillow by her face as she stared at the wall in front of her. She had hoped it would be raining, just that glimmer that it would deter her son from going out with this Harper girl.

Hearing him yell, she closed her eyes, bit her lip in anger before deciding to get up. Taking her white gown from the hook on a wall, she tied it around her waist before opening her bedroom door and heading downstairs.

Going in to the kitchen, Natalie walked past her son and headed straight for the coffee machine, she could see the bowl in his hands full of cereal and laughed. "So all this time you were able to make your own breakfast but you had me doing it instead? Typical, just like your father!" She yelled, heading back out, leaving the coffee.

"I'm going out, don't expect me back until late!"

After heading back to her room, she got changed in to a smart outfit, pencil skirt and black sweater with heels. She had paperwork to catch up on at work and decided to d it today.

Jake watched her laugh, as he gave her a smile. Though it soon faded as she mentioned his father, while yelling at him. Jake's heart stopped for a second. What was wrong with her? She had never mentioned his father much over the years, what was going on? "Mom are you okay?" he asked a bit startled, but it seemed his question was over shadowed as she said she was going out. It seemed now wouldn't be a good time to ask her for money. Luckily Jake had a stash that he had saved up, form holidays and birthdays. It seemed Harper would have to settled for a cheaper place to eat though.

Finishing up his meal, he thought about checking on his mother, but as he looked at the time, he realized that he needed to get ready soon. Sighing, he figured after his date with Harper he would talk to his mother. Rushing up to his room, he quickly showered and changed into some charming clothes. He wore his best dark blue pants with a short white collar shirt, and some casual dress shoes. Looking at himself in the mirror he fixed up his dark brown hair. "Perfect.." grabbing the money from his dresser he placed it into his wallet as he quickly hurried to his mothers room, not sure if she was still there. "Mom..I'm going..be back home a bit late.." he yelled. Making his way to the bus stop, it seemed luck was on his side as the bus had just arrived as he did.

Jake arrived at the mall a bit early, he kept on checking his phone as he waited on Harper. Once she arrived though Jake was completely stunned. She looked amazing! She wore a dark black dress that was short and rather tight, showing off her luscious chest and tight firm bum. "Too much?" she teased, to which Jake shook his head.

The date began with a movie. They went to see the new Avengers movie! Though the two didn't watch much of it as they were busy sucking each others face off. After the movie they went to grab a bite to eat, sadly they couldn't go to the fancy restaurant that Jake wanted, but Harper didn't seem to mind. Jake was surprise at how experienced she seemed at dating.

After the meal, she suggested that the two of them go to the park. It was getting a bit late out, but Jake agreed. Once they got there the two walked around for a little bit, sitting on some of the benches making out then walking again. The teen couple were quickly getting a bit heated. Soon Harper suggested they go to the public bathroom, Jake's heart began to beat fast, he realized that it was finally going to happen.

Once they got into the bathroom, the two quickly went into one of the stalls. Putting the bathroom seat completely down, Jake sat down on it as Harper straddle him raising up her dress to exposed that she was pantyless, as she started to kiss Jake. "What about..protect..ion?" Jake asked between the kisses. "I'm on the pill..trust me..it's going to feel better this way.." Harper said in a soft sultry voice..

Natalie was at home but ignored her son, she was out of the house and didn't want to be there.

In her office at work, Natalie had to write letters to the patients she had spoken to, giving them feedback in writing as well as letters to other specialists who needed to take on their problems. A lot of it was a waste of time but procedure at the privately funded building which governed it's own rules.

Despite marrying a rich man, Natalie was from a wealthy family herself which had put her through schooling. It allowed her to pay a stake in the company and become a partner. To say she was an important figure was an understatement.

By 7pm, she was home, the house was empty, which didn't please the mother. Taking her heels off, she walked in to the kitchen, took some ice cream and went in to the living area. Sitting down, she rested her feet up on the table and put on the TV with a remote. Sitting in the dark, Natalie waited for her son to arrive home.

Her thoughts constantly went to how she could live with a second abandonment, first her husband, now her son. She hated him, but he was her son, she couldn't and wouldn't kill him.

A show on the TV was about family trouble which took Natalie's interest. It was a mother and son, what a coincidence she thought. But the expert was blaming the parent, saying she hadn't showed any love to her son, and it made the surgeon realize she was right.

Jake was walking down the street a couple of blocks away from his house. It was already 9 o clock at night and the street lamps had already turned on. Jake was heading home from dropping Harper off. He couldn't believe how much of a great night he had with her. She was amazing! Jake would fantasize about that moment for quite some time. Recalling how he felt inside of her and more. It hadn't cross Jake's mind the consequences that could happen from unprotected sex. Sighing, it felt as if he was floating airless on a cloud home. Nothing could ruin this day for him. Jake didn't even realize what time it was, for all he knew it could be four in the morning. Thankfully it wasn't of course, he could only imagine the things his mother would say and do to him.

After a few minutes of walking, he finally arrived at his house. It was a weird feeling. Almost like he was drunk, maybe he was drunk off of Harper's body. Chuckling, he stumbled inside walking carefree with a huge smile on his face. Seeing the light from the t.v. and hearing that it was on, he turned to see his mother who was sitting with her feet up and watching t.v. in the dark. "Hey mom..how was your day!" Jake said with a grin.

He figured she wouldn't have a problem with him coming home at 9. After all he was almost a man! Or so he thought, and she didn't really mention a time he should be home by. At least he wasn't coming home at midnight! Making his way to the couch, he sat down as he tried to compose himself, he didn't want to be too over excited after all he didn't want his mother to suspect anything, about what him and Harper did. "What are you watching?" he asked casually as he kicked off his shoes.

"Hey" she said, scooping up the vanilla ice cream from the tub with the spoon. The show she had watched with the family trouble had finished by the time her son got home, now it was just a screen of comedians making jokes about the everyday lives of Americans. "My day wasn't bad and nothing much, this was just on. You know I don't have much of a sense of humor."

Looking at her son, she could see he was happy, the thought of him having sex never crossed her mind, he must have just enjoyed his date. "How is Harper? I hope she treated you well?"

Giving her son the tub of ice cream with the spoon inside, Natalie rested her head on her hand and looked at him. The fact she asked if she treated him well rather than if he did gave away the fact she only cared for her son in all of this.

Jake was almost taken back by her sudden change in personality. It seemed going out made her mood better. Seeing this, Jake didn't bother to bring up what happened in the morning when she mentioned his father. "That's good to hear, and really?" Jake said as if he was surprised. "Maybe you should watch some live comedy shows, see if you find a favorite comedian. You can try british humor, I heard it's kinda dry.." he said laughing.

"And Harper is well, I dropped her off before coming home. She treated me well.." Jake said with a smile. "Not as well as you of course.." Jake teased her. "Sometimes I take you for granted. I really appreciate the things you do for me mom. I'm sure Harper would never clean my room.." Jake smirked, giving his mother some appreciation maybe that's what she needed. Grabbing the tub of ice cream, Jake started to use the spoon inside of it and began to scoop up some of the ice cream and eat it.

"So what do you have planned for tomorrow mom? Maybe we could do something? We rarely hang out now a days don't we?" It seemed the Harper date, had put Jake in such a good mood that he wanted to hang out with his mother.

Natalie completely dismissed his comedy statement and that of Harper, she couldn't care about the slut, she was sure she was that, probably had diseases. A smile appeared to the woman, she knew she was being biased.

Her attention was brought back to her son, who mentioned that he appreciated her, how she cleaned his room. Natalie really liked that, he did take notice of her she thought. Then to a more serious note, he asked if they could do something tomorrow. "Why don't we do something now?" The mother said, taking the tub of ice cream from him, putting it on the table that her feet were resting on.

Getting on to her knees, which sunk in to the cushion on the sofa, she crawled over to her son, straddling him, having no idea that he had been straddled once before.

"I was watching a show earlier, about how a mother doesn't love her son enough, and I know now that is why you want Harper, why you want to leave me. It is my job to make you a man sweetie." Her hands rested on his shoulders as she sat on his lap, her eyes were looking in to his and her long light brown hair was down on her sweater at the front and down her back.

"Your afraid to ask me, to tell me what you want, well you shouldn't be scared, it is my fault for bringing you up that way. Do you want my pussy Jake? To make you a man?"

Natalie had no idea he had just gained his manhood with Harper.

Back
Top Bottom