Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Halloween, bitches!

Laudanum

Super-Earth
Okay, so I'm two minutes late. >__o

But it's Halloween! Huzzah!
*throws confetti... and blood.*

So, I propose a "Post Your Costume" thing in here.
What say you, Blue Mooners?

-L

...I.. uh.. I suppose either or.. Though the winking face is a trifle unnerving..

Oh, err, I'm sorry. It's a habit.

But I am going as a Pirate/Gypsy. It depends really if I wear a skirt or pants tomorrow/today. Since we get to dress up at work.

So I should be able to post pictures up later since my mother is dragging me home to take pictures of it.

Haha, I know so many people going as pirates this year! Myself and my boyfriend included.
It's not a bad thing. The world needs more pirates. With big feathery hats and sashes and such.
:D

I'll start it off, I suppose. D:
This was at a Halloween party last week. It hasn't changed since then.
In case any of the readers out there don't know what I look like, I'm the Barbossa one.
..The one nearer to the fridge. And that's my gentleman as Jaaaack.

l_9c86c1ad884d4eba9107fca57c93954b.jpg

Great costume! When I have mine completely finished, I will make sure to post mine.

Happy Halloween!

Very nice Laud. I don't think I've seen a more authentic outfit of Barbosa and Jack. Aside from the movie of course. >.>

I'm going to be.. I guess a gypsy goth type.. thing. It's using clothing I already had, put together at the last minute because I was invited to a costume party tomorrow. xDD I'll probably post some pictures when I get the chance! :3

Kingschoolyou said:
Very nice Laud. I don't think I've seen a more authentic outfit of Barbosa and Jack. Aside from the movie of course. >.>

Heh, we're both into theatre and cosplay. That's probably why. Haha
:D

-L

37423715c11b16em3.jpg

I don't have a costume to share but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Enjoy yourselves this evening, and for those of you that have been blessed with children: take pictures, pick out all the good candy for yourself, and above all be safe.

Laudanum, those costumes are amazing.

Be golden.

Not a costume but its what I wore today, and I loves it. Simple and not very well chosen for a cold MI night...

picture0526.jpg

Tim Curry has some sexy legs.

Ms_Muffintops said:
Not a costume but its what I wore today, and I loves it. Simple and not very well chosen for a cold MI night...

picture0526.jpg

Tim Curry has some sexy legs.

Great shirt...and if it's gotten chilly, just throw an extra blankie or comforter on the bed...

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween (Merry Samhain, depending on religion)!
No costumes here...walked my son around the neighborhood trick-or-treating and visited a Haunted House one of the neighbors set up. It was frightful and goosebumpy. *g*

:geek:

-goes into psychic mode and wants a cookie- I'm guessing your the hot chick inbetween red riding hood and r2d2 from star wars also you look similar to your siggy ^_^

Eventually today I'll post my Harley Quinn picture. Until then! Laudy + his man = yum. <3 you two look fantastic. And the others, really great costumes!​

Well, I have to firstly say I am amused! And smiling over the fact that this thread was started by my boyfriend, and that the title of it was my AIM status for Halloween! <3
He also selected one of the best pictures of the two of us together in costume, so I'll just reiterate it.

l_9c86c1ad884d4eba9107fca57c93954b.jpg

Again, I am on the Left as Captain Jack Sparrow and Laudanum is on the Right as Captain Hector Barbossa.
Jack: "Y'ever get the feelin' yer bein' watched mate?"
Hector: "Shift yer cargo dearie, show me yer larboard side!"
2 fun facts. 1: Laudanum is drinking a Mango flavored fizzy drink <3. 2: My missing hand is searching for booty!
(It's actually around his waist, but that's not piratey enough!)
As well, we are wearing fantastic piratey boots... but you can't see them!
Happy Halloween Bitches... or at this point... Día de los Muertos

LaudanumAddict said:
Well, I have to firstly say I am amused! And smiling over the fact that this thread was started by my boyfriend

• Ho'snap.
        Laud got you to join BlueMoon?
        xD

Welcome, welcome!
        I need to get off my lazy rear and drive over there and meet my brother's man.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom