Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pound the drums of war, (All genders welcome, includes futa.)

What kind of war would you like to see in a rp

• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone to my new request thread. This thread is mainly meant for a plot project. I understand the idea of a rp being a "Project" is somewhat intimidating, but trust me I think I can make it a lot of fun. Recently I have been playing the overlord games and have gained a strong desire to do a rp based on war times. When someone starts with nothing but ends up becoming this ruler or leader that leads a mismatched army of different races to overtake a dark power, or good depending on the rp. I love brainstorming, and I love story's where the 'perceived' evil character actually turns out to be a hero so I would love to involve that. So I hope we can brainstorm on this.

Smut based rp request thread

What I am looking for. (will be updated when I think of things.)
* Plots about war, and all it's cruelty and interesting events.
* Plots where the beginning is a humble one, where underdogs begin to build a army of there own.
* I would like to see plots were the so called "Evil" character wins.
* Monster girls, while I have problems with some monster girls. (Namely snake based.) I would like them to be involved.
* Partners to play multiple unique characters, im sorry but being one person in a war based plot isn't going to fly. No one is a one man army.
* Realistic combat, your not going to get out of a fight with someone of equal skill and power with not a scratch. I mean come on.
* This is a big one. REALISTIC USE OF MAGIC. I cannot stress this enough, magic is not all powerful and will not. It can not be constantly abused without any repercussions or exhaustion to the person used it without a reason. Like a font of power, or there a story based big baddie that is supposed to be overpowered when first faced.

But first my personal rules
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* Im going to say this once, I do not care what your gender is, do not tell me because it is not something I care about and often times if you tell me it will soil the mood. If you can play a convincing Futa or female then that is where my concerns are. Just please keep it in mind. Sorry if I seem like a bitch with this one. >.<
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I am a Bisexual girl with a female preference. This rp request was made to attract the female roleplayers. Thus why you will see most of the plots are dedicated to female characters. Which can possibly be adapted to a male characters depending on the plot.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.

Plots that I made.
Slime city, a hidden gem, secretly built in the dark parts of the great forest of Azil. A giant forest in which humans have not yet dominated though they have made a great deal of progress into it. There movements threaten the denizens of the forest as many tribes, kingdoms and clans of monster girls have been forced deeper into the forests making them clash with the other monster girls over territory. This has further damaged the population making it easier for the humans to encroach on there lands and push them out. Slime city has been lucky to remain hidden but there is a risk that soon humans will find them. While receptive to outsiders unlike many other clans and kingdoms they won't leave there home. One day a young girl was found outside of there home starving and battered. Taken in she was nursed back to health and presented to the "King" of slime city. A old man, once a great mercenary that hunted monster girls for prizes in the human world. He had grown tired and sought to come here to die but found slime city.

They had need of him and still a young man he accepted becoming there king of sorts. After a bit of banter the girl agreed to stay. It was revealed a few days later that the girl was a futa when a hungry slime girl assaulted her. The young girl had a unusual power, her cum was strong and fertile, triple that if not more then a normal human mans. This prompted her second meeting with the king. She revealed she was running from the church, the holy order that sought to destroy all monster girls. She was claimed to be a witch or a monster girl herself for being a futa and was to be burned. Her mother had helped her escape into the forest before she was found by slime city. The old man and her had many long talks and eventually she agreed to take over his role as his Heir if you will. In exchange the old man began teaching her the art of a warrior. She grew exponentially seeming to have a warriors spirit.

The old man eventually passed on but not before passing on his weapon to her. Now the Queen of Slime city she had much to think about. From trading they learned more and more of the forest was being cut down and used for villages and greed. As a queen she knew something had to be done but how could she and slimes the weakest of the monster girls fight off the human invaders. They couldn't of course not how they were. So the Queen made a choice, being a tactical mind and a clever girl she began uniquely training the slimes in a way even they could fight, but this would not be enough. They would need more girls, more warriors, more monster girls. The Slime queen had great aspirations, she would united the monster girl tribes under her banner, make a kingdom where they could all live and defend there lands together, but first she had to subvert and bring the other races of monster girls under her command. Every empire has to start somewhere right?

(The idea as I asked before about other monster girls was for this reason. What I was thinking is gradually over the rp she recruits, dominates or absorbs other monster girl tribes into the slime kingdom. As she gets a greater army she begins forcing higher grade monster girls in leading to her ruling all monster girls and protecting there lands from humans who hunt them, making her the Queen of Monsters, The Black Queen.)

-----

(Sorry this one is in first person but it's meant to be the narration of a character.)

Heroes... That's what we were once called. Mighty warriors of the holy light. We fought monsters and demons slaying any who stood against us. Once mighty and proud we bore the banners of our kingdoms, the lands of our birth. We were the chosen ones, the mightiest of the armies of man kind. We were the first ones in and the last ones out. We made the impossible possible, we overthrew king! We led the armies to glory in battle! Yet... We were such fools, blinded by our pride. So proud of our accomplishments we looked forward blinded... We didn't see misery we left behind us.

Thinking ourselves holy warriors we didn't see the horrors we made. We just fought on without a single thought on what we were doing, our loyalties unquestioning. We fought and slew until we met "Him." One day we were on a mission, one like any other we had gone on. We were charged with going behind the monsters lines a simple task, but never had we reached the monsters homelands before. Me and my comrades made it deep into the monsters dark lands, but what we saw was.... Strange? It wasn't a wasteland of death and chaos. It was a world of nature, plants and deep forests with darkened places. Natural beauty was all around us and we felt out of place. Trudging on we found a home nestled in a clearing.

It felt as though it was meant to be there. Strange... We approached weapons drawn fearing a ambush, but as we approached the door and went to knock we heard a voice from inside. "Enter humans of the North, I have waited a long time for your arrival here." It spoke calmly as the door opened. We knew not what to make of this but we slowly made out way in. A old man sat in a rocker next to a lit fire smoking a pipe. One of my comrades was about to speak when another dropped to his knees and started a prayer. We were confused by his actions, but he revealed he knew of this man. "The Oracle" as he called himself, once the greatest of the priests of Alvidon, a Ancient order that was all but gone. He was a man of prophetic visions that vanished three years prior to the beginning to the wars beginning. The man begged the Oracle to answer for why he had abandoned there people when the need would be so great, especially with the war that was to come.

Surly he had foreseen the war but he abandoned mankind. The Oracle had remained silent and I had wondered why he did not speak. Just as I was about to speak he began. "I left because I saw this war, and could see what it truly was. Do you think mankind is the noble heroes of this war? Do you think all that you have done is just and to the mother Goddess's will? Do you think she condoned the way you slaughtered hundreds of her children? Do you think mankind is the only ones with the right to exist on this land? No, I foresaw the future, granted to me by the vision of the mother goddess. A Darkness hangs over the kings and nobles of your lands. There greed and pride consumes them, tainting there hearts with darkness. This darkness infects even those of lower standing. Do you know what goes on with those who were conquered? Have you bothered to return to your lands and see what you wrought? No you have not, foolishly marching forward not thinking for yourselves. I left to warn the monsters of what was to come so not all would fall to darkness. I cannot stop the tide though, this only lengthens the inevitable. Yet I saw a hope. On the eve of my death five 'Heroes' of man would come to my home here deep within the monster lands. Among them there would be one who would hear my words and take it to heart. One of you will be able to save these lands from the darkness that comes, but fear for one will betray the others." The Oracle spoke in length about what he had saw, what the future would hold. I thought he was crazy at the time... Little did I know his words were true. He gave us the information we sought and sent us on our way. We tried to talk to him to get him to explain but he refused to acknowledge anything we said. We couldn't drag him through the Monster lands for fear of being discovered so we had to leave him our mission time was running low. We returned to the army that was encamped about a quarter mile from where the next battle would take place. The five of us were haunted by what the Oracle had said, for some reason it weighed on our minds, mine perhaps the most.

We five requested a leave of absence from our commanding officers. Saying the constant war was weighing on us and we needed time to step back, see our beloved homelands again to strengthen our resolve once more to fight with renewed fury. We were allowed this but what we found as we returned home would darken our souls. Those we had defeated, those who surrendered were now slaves. Beaten and tortured in public for the enjoyment of the victors. They played games with there lives like it was nothing, yet celebrated them as heroes. I saw mass graves all over, the disrespect for the monsters and other humans alike. They didn't care about giving even the soldiers a proper burial. The deeper we went the darker things got, and I saw things... Things that I dare not think about for it will scar me further.

The kingdoms had united into one, building a great castle in the middle of human lands where the kinds sat in a council laughing of there accomplishments. We arrived to be called heroes and honored. One of my companions a paladin questioned why they saw such depravity on our way. Why the church would allow such darkness to take the hearts of man. One of the high priests took him off to the church... We never saw him again. More and more we wondered and began to question there motives. My friend, my dearest of friends he was second to openly question. I do not know what happened to him but he left the castle saying he would find out what was going on if it was the last thing he did. Then there was three left, myself, Alzei the wizard and Telina the ranger. We lived in the castle were wined and dined each night like nobles.

We were even given titles, but darkness came as we saw the horrors had indeed infected the kings of our lands as well. Horror stuck as we remembered the Oracles words. We confronted the council with this saying this had to stop for we would not allow this. We had forgotten, we had not seen... Telina had all but fallen already, his greed consuming him. As we protested I saw one of the kings nod and before I could turn I felt the sharp sting of a poisoned blade through my stomach. Coughing up blood I fell to the ground, Alzei rushed to my side I could feel her hands on my wound as she roared in anger at Telina asking why. I couldn't make out the rest as my vision blured and I lost consciousness. In the darkness I heard things, "Telissa, Boroso, Zanshi, Paronte!" Words of power dark ancient, I knew of them but knew not what they were. I fell into a deep sleep one I could not awaken as poison seeped into my veins from that cursed Telina's blade.

Three hundred years had past since that day. I know not what exactly happened but I do know my name became known as the name of a traitor. The wars had ended and Humans won. They used the Monsters and other humans as slaves toying with lives, making blood sacrifices to dark gods you name it the world had become it. Few tribes of monsters remained free and rebels were a common thing, but they were fractured and divided no real threat. I awoke in a tomb in my home town now long since abandoned. Alone and without anyone I forced open the coffins lid. The pain was all still real as I dealt with stiffness of my body. Confused and dazed I worked to gather myself. Slowly I made my way through the stale air and dusty smell breaking the seal on my tomb I re-entered the world of man, but I was no longer one of them.

I had become something more... Different, I didn't feel as I once had, I felt as if I was darker some how. The memory of the oracles words flashed in my head and I knew I had to see the world, see what he foresaw. Little did I realize at the time this was the beginning of a new journey and another war.

--------------------

The smell of smoke, blood and steel these were the smells that were so familiar to a soldier. As hundreds died around them the screams and final breaths of there friends and foes as the drums of war and steel clashed were there music that roared over the field of combat. These were all that the sounds that rung in every soldiers mind like a Choir of Carnage. Senseless acts of brutality and hate were a common place in war. A place were morality, honor, and kindness had no place. There was no hero's on the field of battle just soldiers for a cause not there own. This was no truer for a Young soldier. A teen of the Al'dian a prosperous kingdom in the southern part of the land of Amwrath. The land of Al'dian and the northern kingdom of Shal'var had been at war for nearly four hundred and fifty years with neither side winning. The war would stall for twenty to thirty years at a time becoming a cold war before either side began again with there armies replenished with new solders. There hate couldn't be controlled or cooled, despite many calling a end of this senseless war of attrition. No one knew what this war was even about anymore.

The hate and animosity would not settle, or so many thought. As the war claimed the lives of many children of both royal family's through assassinations, and war time efforts. It took one last great battle to make them both begin to realize what it was doing to there nations. The battle of Ammaralo fields on the boarders of Shal'var was the bloodiest and worst of all the battles ever fought in this war. As both sides clashed on the fields of war it was chaotic blood bath. The battle lasted two full days as both sides whittled away at one another. As the generals sat back they watched as the two armies decimated one another. As the smoke and the sounds of war faded and the battle ended. Both sides weary approached the battle field. What they saw was countless bodies of the dead, so many they had to walk on the bodies of the dead to go any further.

As the Al'dian went deeper they found a sole survivor. A young teen with red hair soaked in the blood of friend and foe trembling among the dead. Her body covered in countless cuts and wounds. Many not life threatening but a blade through her side was. They called out to her, yet she didn't respond only looking at them before collapsing. The general and his guards rushed to her aid, retrieving the lone survivor. Returning to there camp she was treated as best they could. They said she would not last the night, but as time went on she survived into the next day. Astonished she continued to recover on the trek home. Slowly but surely she recovered.

Renown as the survivor of the Battle of Ammaralo fields she was promoted from just a grunt all the way to a captain. Yet there was those within the military that did not feel that she was a right suit. Willful and defiant she did not want to see those under her fall. Yet those higher up the chain did not like this and would not allow her that pleasure of protecting them. All assigned to her was a death sentence as they sent them on suicide missions, yet to there chagrin she alone returned from each of these missions with maybe one or two men left. Badly wounded each time she recovered, earning her the title of the "Al'dian Pheonix" for her red eyes and hair being red like fire, and her unbelievable recovery's. This only made those above her even angrier as she was only gaining more renown. Promoted once more to having a battalion of soldiers under her command. She led battles to victory leading the charge. Calling themselves the "Pheonix feathers" a battalion made entirely of women warriors they were some of the most ferocious warriors in the army, loyal to the king and there leader above all else.

One day going to briefing she over heard the generals speaking of her plotting there next death mission for her. Bursting in the she demanded to know what was going on. The older men seemed shocked for a moment that she was there, looking to one another they sighed, they had been found out. They revealed they had been trying to kill her for the last four years sending her and her soldiers to death missions. They were surprised that she continued to live. Yet they choose where she went and what her missions would be, and they would ensure she would die soon with her wretched bunch of soldiers. She could take being killed herself, she was a solder and could take them trying to kill her, but using her girls as pawns and trying to send them all to there death she couldn't. They had family's, loved ones that they wanted to see at the end of this war. This sent her into a fury that she could not contain. She assaulted the men beating them nearly to death before she was restrained.

Screaming and yelling she was dragged from the room and put before the king. He commanded her to speak why she would do such a thing. The Phoenix tried to explain what had transpired but the king would have nothing of a 'fabricated lie' he had known those men for years and they were two of his best generals they would do no such thing. The king commanded that she be thrown in the dungeon and be Bound with iron until her execution date would be decided for wartime treason. The Phoenix said not another word as she dragged her limp body away. The generals had won, and placed the Phoenix's right hand as the leader of her battalion. Her first act was to leave the army as did all the other Phoenix feathers, stating purely they did not believe there commander and leader would do it for no reason. They were loyal to the king and would not leave his service but they could not fallow the generals of the army. Many became Royal guards and others moved back into civilian life. For two long year of torment in the dungeons, the Phoenix with it's wings clipped sat in a cell bound by irons awaiting the day she would loose her head, but things had changed. The sounds of footsteps awoke her in the dark corner of her cell.

Her red eyes glowing in the dark glaring out with a cold stare. Who she saw step in front of the cell she never expected to see. The king himself stood there eyes fixated on hers. Inching out of the darkness her ragged and dirty form, hair a mess matted with dirt and grim. "Forgive me if I do not bow your highness but these bindings do not allow me." She spoke for the first time in two years. She was bound tightly to the wall unable to move much. Her voice though held no malice or hate for the king rather respect still. She hated not the king for his choice she had long since come to terms with it. The king seemed disheartened to see her like this but kept in mind she was called the Phoenix for a reason. "Do not worry about that, I come here now not as a king but a father. Things have changed since you were locked up down here, the war has taken a great toll on both sides. With your battalion leaving the army, and the lack of skilled warriors being raised both sides have taken more blows then before. Both sides are teetering on the edge of rebellion. Old hatreds must be put to rest if both sides are to survive these troubling times. For this we have set up a arranged marriage between my youngest daughter and the Shal'var's youngest prince to end these senseless battles and hate. So I ask you this oh, Phoenix of Al'din, would you lead a group of guards to protect my daughter? If you accept then all charges will be dropped and you will be free once more. You may pick any warriors who fit what you think will be able to help in this missions." The king spoke to her as if she were a equal.

He was honest with his words. He was not a King commanding a subject rather as a father asking a warrior to protect his daughter. He cared for her deeply, deeply enough to ask a criminal on death row to protect her. She could see why he asked her, but she had to ask for herself. "Why me? A criminal charged with treason, why would you trust her life to me?" She asked honestly, and the kings face did not budge when he answered. "Your the only one who ever brought back your men from missions that many would call suicide. Right now, you are the best choice, so I ask of you, please do this, not for me a father and a king, but for this nation and it's people..." The king bowed his head shocking his guards and her. For a king to do that... She couldn't refuse. "I do this for all three, a Father, A king, and this nation. Not once have I faltered in my devotion to you my king. I will do as you asked but first these chains have to be removed and I will need three days at least of preparations." The Phoenix replied to the kings delight.

(The rp will begin during or the last day of preparations. This is a multi character rp, so if you can't handle playing more then one character this isn't the rp for you, sorry. For this I will be playing males, females and futas)

-------

Long, long ago before you would likely remember children there was a war like no other. The world drenched in blood and hate, it consumed everyone. We couldn't control it and the darkness in man's heart poured out into a big black empty. Our greed and pride was destroying us from the inside. Now there was one race of demi humans who stood above the grime and muck of human arrogance. Separated from the main land they lived a peaceful life undisturbed by humans. While many of there kin were killed or enslaved by our greedy hands. We treated them like trash. abused and tortured those we called below us and when they were all in chains, dead or on the run we turned on one another fighting gruesome wars till one stood above the others. That is how our "Glorious" empire was born on the body's of the dead and greedy.

Now in a stagnate state of decay the people began to grow restless, there fangs rusting as there entire foundation was built off war they hardly had enough to take care of the population. There was too many people and not enough work, not to mention so many warriors who had no skill asides from war began to become agitated eager to return to the battle. Thieves and bandits began to grow rapidly. The Emperor knew without someone to fight the empire would fall to ruin. Turning his eye to the last free nation in the known world. The land of Shadows, Eldruin, the home of "Demons" as we call them now. Yet back then they were simply known as Eldruinians a peaceful people. The king thought this would be a easy fight to take his peoples mind off of things while he worked out a plan for the empire to survive. He sent a army to face them, but he knew not what he would awaken on that island nation. Days, months passed before any word came from the army.

The emperor began to wonder what had happened to his men. It was on December 15th of 12 E.D that he got his answer. The ships returned to the port yet they didn't carry his men. Like a flood the Eldruinian's swarmed off the boats like a plague of death. Led by a small women with black eyes and red pupils like shining in the dark. They slaughtered the entire port making it there base. Like a locus swarm they began to swarm over the land killing everything in sight. The emperor lost a quarter of his land before he could even gather his forces to combat them leaving those in the south to fend for themselves he ordered his forces to protect the middle area of his empire. The war raged for years and years, with no one winning. The humans regained some land and lost some land over the course of the war but the demons were relentless slaughtering everyone in there path.

The emperor knew something had to be done calling for all heroes and mercenary's to protect his lands. He was approached by a old man with a army in toe bearing a symbol of a holy order that he had once tried to extinguish. The man offered his and his followers aid in this war should the king allow them to spread there religion in his empire. The Emperor couldn't afford to turn anyone away, and begrudgingly accepted to allow the religion of Tali into his lands. From there the war began to turn as the Paladins entered the fray. Wielding the power of the light, they were just as relentless as the demons themselves. Slowly they began to push the demons back reclaiming half of the lands that the demons had taken. The demons numbers dwindling they were pushed back to the shore surrounded they were forced to retreat to there island home. The Paladins pursued them with the Empires army in toe. They sought to wipe this plague from the world once and for all. At the dawn of April 4th 32 E.D. a full twenty years after the beginning of the war the fleet arrived in the waters of Eldruin.

Making preparations to make for the beachhead for the final conflict. A dark sphere surrounded the island and all within. Weapons and all they could muster could not break it. Little did they know what this was. Within the barrier was the day that the Eldruin's hate formed greater then any other. Within there holiest of temples stood many of the survivors and people of Eldruin. There stood the greatest of hero's to the Eldruin, the very same being that first spilled the blood of man on the soil of the empire, her body scattering like petals in the wind. Before her stood the Princess of there land a Beautiful white haired women, who cried tears of blood. "Please.... Do not leave me like this..." She begged to the other women who made a pained face as tears of blood rolled down her face. Her body wouldn't stop turning into petals there was no stop.

She had traded her life, her power to create this barrier. The deed was done and she couldn't change it. Raising her hand she placed a finger on her lips. "Do not mourn me your highness... You have a job to still do... Lead our people, I will be all of your shield, it is my job and fate... This isn't goodbye your highness... I will always be here with you, protecting you and our people..." The women spoke gently as her lower half began to disappear. She had not long left before she would be gone. The young princess couldn't stop her tears she wished for this to change. She didn't want to live without her. Yet she knew that there was nothing left that could be done. Swallowing hard she looked up to the Hero of Eldruin, "Then please grant me one last thing, tell me the words we were forbidden to say now... Leave me with this at very least." The princess begged, only to make the Hero smile and thus in the final moments with a smile on her face, she said her final words.

"Goodbye for now my love." As those fateful words were spoken her body turned into petals in the wind. The hero of Eldruin died that day sacrificing herself to cut off Eldruin from the rest of the world. No one knows what happened after that for it was cut off from the rest of the world with no human able to enter that land. We have found a good deal of there people who had left there home unable to live in peace with the anger and hate we caused. Since the end of the world the Empire has become a very different place hasn't it? The religion of Tali gave us purpose and hope. We are no longer the war mongers who seek to dominate the world, yet doesn't mean weak we are still the strongest force in the world and will protect what is ours. So children do you think you have what it takes to help defend the world alongside us?

This is a progressive story that starts in the Empire, that progressively goes into a second world war between the "Demons" and the Holy order of the Empire. I have quite a few plot twists in mind. It is also another multiple character rp, where I will play as males, females. and futas.

----------------

The church a holy place where you can Pray to the gods for blessing against the evils of the world, or to seek out guidance from those with answers. Yet what is one to do when the church becomes that very Evil? This has never been truer then in the Holy empire of Aldruin of the northern lands. Once a land of peace, love and acceptance. A slow and creeping thing has entered the Empire. At first it was not noticed, and in truth they saw it as a good thing. Under the command of the First princess and heir to the throne saw fit to raise a army from the church. They were originally not meant to be such rather a peace keeping force after the rise in banditry. Under the guidance of the High Priest she formed an army of those blessed with strong minds, stout bodies, and unwavering belief in Druin the God of War and Defender of the weak and thus the Paladin's of Druin were born. At first many wondered how a group of priests would fair against the harshness of battle. It was not long before people realized these were no mere priest.

Relentless, unyielding they sought out bandits and the other evils of the world and took them down with no remorse. Loved at first, this slowly began to change as the Princess took the throne. She dismantled the conventional army making them merge with the Paladin order, creating a subsection of Crusaders. Those who knew not the blessing of Druin and were purely soldiers of the 'light of Druin.' The new Queens laws began to grow more and more severe. Outlawing many things it wasn't until she herself outlawed all worship of the gods save for Druin. The people were outraged and converged on the palace until there voice was like thunder outside it's gates, but the Queen would not show herself, instead the Paladins came. Proclaiming them heretics the lot of them were slaughtered, those who survived met the inquisitor to route out more disbelievers. Known as the red sunday that was the dawn of a dark era for the empire. The peoples movements were closely watched and so much as a step out of line could lose you your hand, your life, or worse a re-education with the inquisitor.

One would think that things could get no worse... That was until the Crusades. Ordering that the world should share in the glory of Druin. Young men and women were drafted into the priesthood if they were found... suitable... the rest were given to the crusaders. One day a young girl in a outer village was found with a notable power. Called "The Healer" she was said to be able to heal any wound and save even someone on death's door bringing them back. The Church finding about this sent a detachment of Paladins to bring her to the capital. When they found the girl they found she did not speak a word. Dragging her to the capital in what most would call a cage.

She was brought to the high priest who commanded her to speak but she did not only blankly staring at him. This caused much unrest and demanded her to speak, to which she did not. The girl remained silent through out the hours that he sought the information. Finally giving up knowing he was not the one to make her speak and he was done with the nicety's. He called for two paladins to enter. Saying if she would not speak then she would show him proof. He commanded one of the Paladin to strike the other. They were surprised but as devoted as they were they did as they were told. Cutting a long slash through his companions body he left him there bleeding on the floor nearing death. The High priest bade her to save this mans life if she truly had the power.

Looking back and forth between the priest and the man laying there dying she seemed to fight with herself. Reluctantly she rushed to the mans side placing her hands on his wound making him gasp in pain she opened her mouth exhaling. A light flowed out of her mouth to her hands as they glowed the wound slowly began closing. The man's complexion began to improve gradually before the wound completely closed. Moving back the girl watched as the man shot up fingering the wound in amazement. He turned to her to thank her and ask her of the miracle she had preformed but she looked sadden. Curious of why, under normal situation he would of asked why but the High priest was in a joyful excitement as he found the power to heal the wounds. Demanding she tell him how to perform such a thing she merely looked at him and shook her head. Again for hours she remained silent as he beat at her trying to get what he wanted. Finally he called in a inquisitor to pry it out of her.

For months she endured torture of the mind and body scaring her body, but not once did she say a word. Finally the games were done as she was moved to the castle's dungeon to meet her fate with the grand inquisitor in the morning. In the dark with only the moonlight shining in from a tiny window she lay on the cold stone floor finally coming to from the previous days torture. She looked around curiously and what she found in the cell across from her would amaze many. The queen herself sat chained to the wall in tattered rags. The queen whom gave the orders and made this land as it was, was locked in a dank dark cell abandoned by the very god she once worshiped regretting everything.

This would be around the time the rp begins. This is once again another multi character rp, I am willing to play as Female, Futa, or male for this. Those of you that have a problem with the plot making the church bad guys I do apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom