Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Father's Debt ((VividxYurka))

Vivid Fizz

Supernova
It had been a hard day’s work for Magdala and the sun was only directly overhead. Their best cow, Old Bess, had decided to be stubborn about being milked. The sow had never really liked the beautiful young woman and gave her a very difficult time whenever Magdala needed to do the chore. This morning had been particularly hairy and the strawberry blonde almost met the business end of a hoof several times before she could get anything from Bess.

There had also been problems with their few crops. Bugs had gotten into the strawberries and only half of the crop was usable. Not only that but crows had eaten the seeds that she had laid the other day. The flowers were fine but they did not make much off of them.

With a heavy sigh she brought in the baskets of the red sweet berries and set them down on the table. The house they lived in was small. It consisted of one main room that was both their kitchen and common room. Two smaller rooms branched off. One was her father’s and the other, not much more than a broom closet, was hers. Her father was up and about from his bed, muttering something to himself as he counted a handful of coins over and over again.

“What’s wrong, Da?” she asked and sat down beside him, wiping the sweat from her brow.

“We are short again,” he said. “Maggie, what are we going to do?”

A feeling of dread filled her. This was going to be the last straw for the Duke. For a few months he had been ‘merciful’ and had taken what the two could provide but for a man with limited kindness, whatever leniency he provided was likely to have worn out by that time.

“But he comes today!” she exclaimed and she shot up. “Perhaps he will take these berries as a part of his payment? I know they’re not much but they do fetch some coin at the market and he wouldn’t have to buy his own…”

“Child, you are being too hopeful! What is he going to do with so many strawberries? They’ll go bad before he has them all. Besides, it is the coin he’s after. He’s a very greedy man.”

Magdala sat back down and looked to her father. If they didn’t do something then the Duke would force the injured and sickly man to work for him. Magdala would be forced out into the street. She swallowed harshly.

A young Jet black haired male walks up to the door quietly, overhearing the last piece of their conversation. He was a tall medium built male, who had the posture of a strongly disciplined man. His clothes the typical rich almost noble style. Well sewn and designed. The fabrics thickly woven and looked almost seamless in shape. The hat he wore was the common thick threaded but also tightly woven fabric that was often seen in things intended to contain objects, but had a hardened coating of a sap lightly laid on its form, primarily to harden it to a almost plastic like shape.

He clenched his teeth tightly together in anger, filling his head with thoughts of hatred to prepare himself to defile the true name of his Duke. As soon as his mind was prepared for the occurrence, the man grips the door handle, and uses all his strength to twist the knob open, causing intentional damage to the door itself. "That will be enough from the both of you! I had heard your conversation at the door as i approached! And obviously you do not have the money to pay the Duke's Taxes." He spoke with a booming voice of authority, causing even some of the animals in the barn to jump at the first sound wave that passed their senses.

The sudden intrusion caused Magdala to jump from her chair. Fear swam in her eyes and her breath was nearly taken from her. In the door, now damaged beyond what she or her father could fix, stood a man. He was well dressed and it was obvious that he was sent by the Duke to collect. His voice was frightening and the beautiful young woman found herself trembling.

Her father swallowed harshly and approached the man. His entire body was trembling and shaking, though that was not from the powerful voice of the tax collector. Whatever ailment had stuck her father left him weak and prone to fits of tremors.

“We meant no harm,” he said. Even his voice shook with him. Magdala went to join her father, collecting up a basket of berries. Hopefully this man would not be very cruel. Hopefully he would take the sweet fruit as part of the payment. In both of his hands the middle aged man held out the meager amount of coins. “You are correct. We do not have enough to pay off this week nor the other months. Please, have mercy on us. I have been ill and my daughter has had to take up the brunt of the work.”

Magdala bit her lip and then held out the strawberries, the color of them matching the streaks of red in her golden curls. “This isn’t much but we do have some crops that are ready. If you could take them, we’ll understand.” Though she would give them without any trouble, she would feel saddened by it. There wasn't much food for them and without any money and no prospects of new growths, she knew that the pair could easily go hungry.

The man gave a sudden expression expression of disgust and strong hate. He brings his hand up into the air as if to strike both of them in one movement. In staid, he smacks the baskets out of her and her father's hands, scattering their contents into the room, a few occasional having a stronger impact than the others, and making the faint pink colored splatters on the floor and walls they flew into. His voice grew louder at this point, more furious than before. "YOU DARE BRIBE ME WITH SUCH FICKLE ITEMS THAT EVEN I COULD GROW?! I SHOULD HAVE YOU ON THE FIRING LINE FOR SUCH FOOLISH ACTS." The man was clearly furious, and as soon as he finished speaking, he obtained an idea inside his twisted mind.

He gave out a very audible 'Hmm' and smirked lightly. "But, i will take your daughter as a more long term payment for your taxes." He said, for once, sounding calm, but strongly sadistic. His eyes scanned her body examining every bit and piece of her, occasionally focusing on her breast and thighs.

Magdala and her father both flinched as his hand was raised. The coins and the strawberries went flying and the lovely young woman cried out. Those things may have not meant much to him but to someone like her, who worked hard to make sure that they didn’t get devoured by other animals, the small ripe berries meant a great deal. Tears filled her eyes as she steadied her father, whom was wobbling dangerously. Fear filled her. The firing line?! For trying to pay taxes the best way they could?! What sort of tyrant was this. Her father wrapped shaking arms around her waist and help her protectively to him. The yelling had caused both of them to tremble.

Though, what the man further suggested caused her face to pale. A payment? People couldn’t be used as payment! Their culture was more civilized than that. Well, there were serfs, but that was completely different than what the man was suggesting. She shifted uncomfortably beneath his gaze.

“You want my Maggie?” the middle aged man asked. There was terror in his voice as well. “My little angel? That is… I am sure that the Duke would not approve of that. If he is as kind as you say.”

Her heart was torn though. If she went with that man then her father wouldn’t have to pay anymore taxes on the land. Though, as naive as she was, she also knew what that man intended for her. Her lips trembled but she pulled away from her father.

“Da, if I go it means that you’ll be free of payments. It means that you’ll only have to grow food for yourself. Others in the village will take care of you, too.”

The man stood there, not speaking a word till he knew what he had to do. Either way, he was going to get her in his hands, and the Duke's hands. Despite he was a collector of the Duke himself, only his staff was twisted and hateful. He wasn't one bit, in fact the nicest man in town. He was even looking for a staff member who was willing to work right under him. The twisted intent covered the truth in his eyes. He obviously wanted her for a sexual desire he had.

After her tearful goodbye to her father, where he begged her not to go through with it, she turned to the man in question and gave him a curt and forced curtsy. Magdala hated this idea but she also knew when there was not much of a choice in the matter. Either way he was going to have her. She would rather be it in a way where her father did not have to die.

“Please take me as payment for my father,” she said. Her voice was still shaking from the tears she had shed only moments before. The words sounded hallow to her and sent pain through her body. She looked back to the man who had raised her. His body was heaving drastically. The entire situation made him sick. Guilt shone behind her eyes.

As the pair left she wondered what was in store for her. Magdala had never known a man, though she had many suitors from the small village. She swallowed harshly as she was put roughly into the back of the carriage. It was a bumpy ride to his abode with stops along the way to collect more of the coins from the villagers.

She had fallen asleep in the back and did not wake until they had finally come to the place she would call home for however long this debt collector wanted her.

The moment she arrived, she was awoken by a firm cold hand on her breast, his hand being filled quiet easily by them. He was planning to take advantage of her right there in the carriage as soon as they arrived to the Duke's Manor. He was smirking softly as he began to press himself into her body, and reach down between her legs, stroking softly against the groin part of her dress. He huffs a quiet laugh that would give him away if he was trying to be stealthy. He had no expectations of someone stopping him except her futile attempts to resist. He kisses her cheek at first as he grips her firm breast. They seemed to only slightly form around his fingers, but only with a growing force.

Around them was the random passing of the other less horrid servants who obviously paid no heed to his own devious deeds. The only person who seemed to notice anything unusual was the Duke himself, standing there with a relatively confused expression laid across his gentile and young features. The Duke was a young brown haired, Fluent in English, but a strong blooded German man who managed to cure his own accent into a stable straight-lined tone. If she were to stand next to him, he would only be an inch taller than she would be. His own body itself, a slim build and yet still had a softly apparent muscular structure. He obviously was a fairly strong man, but primarily in endurance.

As soon as he heard shifting in the carriage the collector rode in, he rushed to the door, but didn't open it yet, still unsure of his thoughts. The collector himself, was already unbuttoning her blouse and getting ready to cut the laces on her courset.

It was a rough hand that tore her from sleep. For a few moments she struggled against what happened. She tore at the hand with desperate claws that encased her breast without mercy. In her half awake haze she had completely forgotten about the promise she had made. Her legs closed harshly as the other hand worked between them, trying to bar them from touching her. When his lips fell on her cheek she cried out and moved her hands to pushing up at the face of the man.

“No!” she yelled. Her voice was panic stricken. The buttons popped on her dress without much effort and she whimpered. The milky swells of her large breasts were visible, the tiny pink nipples giving teasing peaks as she struggled. Her memory was coming back but it didn’t mean that she was going to let him take her in such a place. Not where everyone who passed could hear. Not outside. Not in the middle of the day!

She brought up her knee, hoping to make contact with his sensitive areas. “Stop it! Please don’t! Someone!” Her voice reached a new pitch. A louder, more piercing sound that was likely agony to anyone close to her. “Help! Help me!”

As if her cries were the ones of a Baby Hawk for its mother, he took action. The moment he heard her voice and how unwanting she sounded. He slung open the door with a swift motion, the door itself making a loud clatter, and the faint sound of the wood cracking under the sudden impact of the door and its wall. He reaches in and grabs the collector by the collar and slings him away, her clothing hanging open and pulled towards the wind of the movement. As soon as the collector was out of sight, the collector begins to scream in pain, and the sound of punching is audible. The people outside began to stop as the whole event was occurring.

Magdala simply laid in the carriage for a moment. Her breathing rough and her cries soft. That had been the most terrifying experience she ever had. Bright pink patches appeared on her skin as people looked in at her. She grabbed up the dress and pulled it to her frame before hoping out to see who had saved her.

Pummeling the collector was a short but well built man in fine attire. Her full lips trembled as she watched the scene. Who was that man and why did he care enough to pull the wicked bastard off of her. Though she did not want to see him hurt. She knew that she would regret it later but she rushed up to the two, her strawberry blonde curls flying behind her.

“Stop fighting!” she yelled. “There is no reason for violence. I-I am fine.”

The wind blew and gently pushed the material of her dress off her shoulder even as she clung it to her. People murmured to themselves. They wondered who she was. They wondered why the ‘master’ had decided to swoop in a save her.

Back
Top Bottom