Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My journal and examples of my writing

Silverknight

Pulsar
Well I want to tank those who I write with putting up with me first of all, you are all very kind to do so. Sadly there is many eps I haven't replied to yet cause I can't give them the great replies they deserve. Granted given my limited writing skills, it is questionable if any of my replies were more than chicken scratch. Still that is better then my writing atm. I appolgize then to those who ended up with lesser replies then you deserve. Still it is interesting how writing can be a great way to get your mind off of annoying things happening in my real life. Anyhow so that is it if you read it I hope I didn't bring down your iq with my stupidness.

RE: Words of stupidity aka my journal

Knight. Shut the hell up and keep writing. You and I have already completed one rp, and we've got another going on right now in which we are both doing two different scenes. So just stop putting yourself down and keep writing. Don't make me get mean with you again like this. Okay? lol.

RE: Words of stupidity aka my journal

Well it still stinks to not be able to put up great replies for people who give you great posts to reply to.

RE: Words of stupidity aka my journal along with examples of poor penmenship

Might as well poor some examples of my own sub-par skills given that it seems to be a trend and such. Also you know what stinks having your lawnmower breakdown while mowing the yard.

This is the introduction to an rp that I did a long time ago, seriously the person I rped with in this one hasn't been around here in like 2 years

"The days were all the same for him, he was charged the guard of the castle, not that he was going to complain at all. He liked his job, he was able to in his mind help and protect people, people whom where important to him. He was able to make sure that no villain was able to get into the castle grounds and harm the king, or the king's family. Yet, every day was pretty much the same, there had never been a serious threat to the king, in his lifetimes. Yet, it could and to be prepared for that he had trained much.

The young man woke up this day, thinking about that, his body strong from those years of training and working. His dark green eyes looked around, as the blonde walked thinking about when his turn for duty was that day. He walked down a hall when he saw a old woman who needed help. This old woman was slouched over and it was easy to tell in pain. He had to help it was his duty to help. He walked over and helped the old woman to her feet looking over her with concern, "ma'am, let me walk you to the doctor," he said as he did so. The woman unable to talk to him at that moment.

After taking her to the doctor he waited to see if she would be ok, which sadly turned out to be false, it turned out the woman had passed on while he waited. The doctor told him how the old woman had handed him a odd green apple which her only where seemed to tell him to give the said apple to the guard who helped, saying it had odd powers. Minious looked at the apple a odd purplish red color and blinked before leaving. He walked down the hall stopping and thinking about the apple for a moment before biting into it. He felt something odd in his body right away, something strange built up causing him to feel funny before pausing out.

When he came to, he woke up in the middle of some alley, everything seemed so strange, so many odd smells, so many odd metal things around himself, as he blinked he was completely shocked as to where the heck he was, he had no clue how to figure it out on his own. He walked out of the alley and almost fainted from seeing a car pass by on the city street, the building where so large around him, everything seem so very strange to him, the lost look on the knight said this with ease."

and from a more recent example

"Marcus had just arrived back home, he had been on a expedition that his father had put together, in charge of the units that had battled both Vikings and Pagans on the borders of the country.Marcus was proud of his work, the young prince, and commander of the Royal Army was his father's son. He was a solid leader, a good man and a proud man as well, who had gotten his father's intellegence as well. The one thing that wasn't passed on was his father's great lust for women, he had so many half siblings now that were counts and dukes of various parts of the kingdom it wasn't funny. He was the choosen heir though, but also the youngest of all his children. He was very secure in this role as he had been groomed as well as could be for when the day came to take over for his father.

Marcus got down from his horse quietly, Marcus was somewhat tall just under six feet in height, with a strong angular face, and deep set blue eyes. He had a strong but lean muscular build from his years as a warrior on the front lines and as a knight in training. Marcus had raven black hair a trait not uncommon for his family due to their old Latin roots as exiles from the great Empire before its fall. His hair was kept short to keep it out of his way when he wore a helmet with at the moment a good five of clock shadow on his face. He walked with a sense of purpose and direction as he walked into his home Castle.

The hall he walked into had a great view of the gardens, as he looked in that direction his eyes focused on one thing, and that one thing was Lana. He blinked as he looked at her, she stood out in her rose colored dress, he always thought she was something else. He had known her since she was young, and having his father's basically prime minister take responsibility for the young woman. He never knew why or the truth behind her past, as it was never told to him, but he did know that she wasn't common or anything but unique.

Marcus started to walk towards the garden without even thinking about it. He followed her as she walked into the rose bushes which were very much in bloom as the young man walked up, he tapped her gently on the shoulder giving her a sort of smile. "Well, how are things going Lana, the flowers are very much beautiful this year don't you agree?""

While, I can totally respect, I am a horrible writer, it seems that people peg my writing skills even lower then the low they are. As attempt to show my limited skills, I am going to put more examples of my work. The next couple of posts will have examples of mine, sadly many great posts have been lost due to being deleted from my pm folder. Many of the people the rps the examples are from are no longer here as well. I can understand my lack of writing skill but I think this is needed to show the limited skills I do have. I do have to admit, there are many people I am sure I am not good enough to rp with, honestly people who I avoid cause I know that I am up to their level of skill and thus don't want to waist their time by even asking them.

The smell it got stronger as he moved, he knew the smell so well, he knew that smell was connected to a human, but he then noticed another smell blood, was it, he was sure it was blood, the Lucario was a skilled tracker from his time alone in the woods, he had to adapt to what was around himself. He worried, had this human hurt the pokemon, had this woman tried to kill a..pidgey bird for fun. He got mad at the thought of a human hurting another pokemon. How dear she harm someone or he harm someone that most likely wasn't good enough for her and was the weak member on her team. He moved quickly as he moved as fast as he could.

He came to view her in the clearing as she held the bird, he was about to go up and attack the human but then he was going to till he saw her being kind. The boy was young most likely newly born and needing her help as much as possible. He paused as he looked at the woman, the red hair the beautiful red hair, caused him to blinked, and then he noticed her face and froze completely where he was, he couldn't move a inch in any direction as he watched. She looked like his old trainer, when they had first meet. He blinked as he stood there in the clearing. How the hell had this happened, how did he run into someone who looked like his former trainer who had gotten so ill such a long time before. She wasn't his former trainer, she was to young, but she looked like her just like her when they started their own adventure when he too was a kid.

He blinked as he watched her help the pokemon and then smiled as he could tell that she was a good woman with a good heart, just like his former trainer, she was something different from anything that he had been able to see. He was shocked, he never thought he would ever run into a woman like the one that happened to be in front of himself. He watched her walking in his general direction and blinked he had to move, he had to move fast, and talk to her. He moved fast as he caught up to her jumping in front of her as he looked at the woman. He held his hands up showing he wasn't a danger at all to her.

"You, miss, what are you doing out here in the woods," he asked as he looked at her, "thanks for helping the bird boy, I am sure he will be very happy knowing that not all human's are evil," he said looking at her, "I never have seen a human wonder this far in the woods, I must ask, what is it that brought you out here," he questioned as he looked at her wondering what was on her curious, so very curious as to who she was, and what she was doing, and just curious about her in general really. Who was she, was she a trainer, he looked at her, he knew something. If she were a trainer, he would ask to join her, to follow this woman, he wanted to be near her and help her. He felt that this woman who looked similar to the woman who had been his trainer would need his help and he would do what he could to help her along her way.

Isaac smiled as he looked at her knowing the people who were near them. He smiled as he looked over, "That is Alice Eastwood, her husband Angelo, and there three children, Michael, Oscar, and Annie," he said as he looked over at the group of people who were on one side of them, "They are wonderful workers and people. Alice here is a teacher at the school in town, Oscar works as a craftsman in town, and their kids who are all adorable and each one just as amazing and as cute as any other there are anywhere."

"Well thank you your honor, it is a pleasure to see that you have brought her highness to the land, we are honored to meet you," Angelo a shorter older man with slightly graying hair as he looked at Amalia as she smiled.

The woman smiled, "Yes, we heard there was a rumor the beautiful princess was coming here but we didn't think that it was true," the brunette Alice commented throwing in her words as they greeted the young woman happily as well.

Isaac started to eat his own meal as he enjoyed it, it was good as normal, the cooks were amazing, the people were amazing. He worked hard but they worked just as hard, the wealth of the land or his small fief were do to them, and he repaid it with kindness and the ability and rights that were greater then in most any other area. He looked up at Amalia as he wondered what she was thinking about. Was she able to see something he didn't think she would be able to. Was she able to see the real reason for why the late delay for the trip so close to winter why she would have to come to his lands before going to see the man she was arranged to marry. Her father was a genius of a man, and of course none of this was merely chance. He was sure she would know that at least, or would she. He had been told of the details of the marriage and they had came up with a plan together.

He enjoyed the meal making small talk with the people who were with him, enjoying the meal having fun talking to the Eastwoods as well as other commoners who came up to talk to him and introduce themselves to the princess most all of them with a sort of awe for the woman. He smiled as he thought about the offer her father made him directly, his technology and teachings to spread to the rest of the kingdom in exchange for Amalia's hand. He wasn't going to accept it, not a chance he wasn't the type to force a woman to marry anyone, but he knew that he had been picked cause the king must of thought they if put together long enough would have a spark of interest. Then he could cancel the marriage and then he would get everything he wanted. Amalia's father was a brilliant man, as he couldn't turn the mission down and he had to take her to his home due to its location, actually that part was demanded as part of the mission and he wasn't going to tell him no on that matter.

Thomas looked at the young dark haired woman and raised an eye, he could tell much about her already, first she was smart, no one talked like her if they were not smart. He would guess that she was educated as well most likely with a college degree at least. She seemed to show a high level of vocabulary, but she also seemed to be effected by whatever caused her to blank out and forget everything as well, it was easy to tell that something was blocking her memory, that was his guess. He took out some money and got two chocolate ice cream treats for them one for her and one for himself.

"Thanks for the complements earlier, I must admit I am not really all that good, but it was very kind of you to say so, there is so many ways I come up short," he said with a kind tone, he didn't like to think himself that great, perhaps it was modesty or just a believe that he hadn't really done anything ever worthwhile. "Well, your pretty interesting yourself, I am sure you were pretty well off when you were alive. It makes me think, that you had a interesting life before whatever happened," he said with a warm kind smile on his lips.

Hearing her talk about lose though, it told him that this guy she talked about was dead, it wasn't here to see, that had to be the block in her memory, "Well, I guess we all die, but no, I haven't ever lost anyone close to me other than a grandparent, which that has been a rather long time since that happened," he said to her honestly as he smiled, "well try to remember the good things, if you can, it will be a good reason to focus on improving your memory so you can remember the good times with this Jack fellow."

Heading towards the edge of the park, he came to a stop, "Well, I think your going to do just fine, you seem to be quite a natural at photography, I will call us in a meal and it will be there by the time we walk back into our room waiting on us," he said pulling out his phone and ordering two chicken salads to be delivered to their room by the hotel staff.

Johnathan looked around for a moment and then shook his head, "I have no clue what has happened here, just that I am guessing something happened while we were asleep that caused people to move out," he mused as he looked at her and then smiled as he looked around, "well at least we know what it is like now to be the only two people in the world in a way," he said with a kind smile as he motioned her to walk with him. He spent a good time walking with the young woman, enjoying having her near himself. He was looking for a car, none were around till he finally after a while found on in the back alley of a old station.

As soon as he found the car though, Jonathan's eyes opened and he figured out it was a dream, actually it was a bit surprising as it all felt so real. Jonathan got out of bed and pulled himself into the shower for that day. He would be working on a project and he would have science homework as well. He life in a very upscale home, but by himself, he parents they were never around leaving only him to raise himself for most of his life. He still came out well and was talented in many areas which showed in his grades.

Jonathan thought about the dream as he headed to school a senior he had work to do still and he also soon would have to pick the college he would go to, but that was still down the road. School was interesting, he never saw the woman in his dream again that day though, he looked though. He wondered if he had seen her in passing in the halls and that was why a figure of her came into his dreams, but she never showed up and well he put the thought soon to rest as he stayed after school that day to do extra work.

The Neko looked at the woman as he stayed in the room, the dark haied neko kept a close eye on her an thought he might of been had found, but she hadn't seen him somehow, he moved back deeper into the shadows using them as his friend. He watched her followed her, he could have his revenge based on her, he paused as his eyes followed her for a long moment, go take her, kill her do something, he told his feet, and he let out a sigh, he had a bone to pick, he was treated poorly by this woman's father, she deserved punishment and pain and whatever else was to come. He told himself again and again that she had earned this by her father's actions that the sins of the father fell onto the daughter. He wondered what she would do if she knwe that such an arguement was going though his mind. Despite all this, their was a side that told him that he wasn't like that, he wasn't that type of person to hard someone so badly.

The inner conflice continued as she walked to the window, he had followed her quietly stepping when she did moving when she did careful the whole while, to stay down wind from her as well. He saw the face of the woman so much more clearly at that moment, his orange eyes focused on her face as he heard her words, he looked past her and saw the city aflame, death, and destruction. This woman's fate really was sealed, he knew that everything that she had was going to be taken, that one of her other of her father's workers was going to come and take her if he didn't. He had just gotten a jump as they were to focused at fighting downtown against the man this night, the next morning they would come to the suburbs. Oliver's resolve strengthened as he looked at her, he wasn't a evil man. He was better then her father, he realized if he did something forced himself on her, hurt her, he wouldn't be able to say such a thing. He still needed to scare the heck out of her.

He grabbed her around her waist his strong hand pressing over her nightgown as he knew that she would be fearful. "Now woman, listen carefully, cause I shall only say this one time, if you so wish to life, I suggest you do just as I say, You need to grab your travel bag and grab everything you can put in it as fast as possible," he said firmly showing that he was serious about his statement, "If you stay here you shall die or worse, you shall grab your bag you things and you shall come with me, otherwise you shall be left to your fate, and trust me, it won't be pretty and it won't be something you wish to have happen to even your worse of enemies understood," he said as he looked at her in the reflection of the mirror she had to know that she was going to be targeted, he was just going to take her away first, before the others could get to her.

Rene looked over as he saw the monster girl what he knew was a monster girl or a Yukionna. He blinked for a moment and then looked though his things and found his paper really quickly as he walked over to her and shook her hand. It was rude to not do so, and he was also brought up in a family that stressed kindness to others and respect for other people, even those who were different from you."Well now, Kazuko is it, well my name is Rene LaPierre," he said as he then looked at the sheet he was given and looked it over a second and a third time to make sure it wasn't some mistake that had gotten him in that room.

His green eyes looked back at the woman a moment later as he paused and handed her the note, "yeah, it seem they messed me up and put me in the wrong area, or something. I am guessing they thought i was a girl or something, must of just saw Rene and were like yeah, girl," he said mocking a opperators voice at the last part as he then let out a sigh as he walked over to the phone and called the number for the office.

"One second, I have to explain this to someone, maybe I can get fixed out of here and out of your beautiful hair in a moment or two," he said idly as he waited on the phone and then spend the next few minutes talking to people without any luck, that even if he was in the wrong dorm, all the male dorms were filled up and he either could adapt or leave the school. He put down the phone and looked at Kazuko, "seems, they have no other place, sorry about this but it seems were roomies"

He could understand the reasoning that the Yukionna would have to dislike this arrangement, but he wanted to remain in school, and if he had to have a woman as a roommate and live in a woman's dorm, then that would be what he did to get by. There was no other way, so that would be the thing he did. He just wasn't sure how it would work, and he hoped he and Kazuko would be able to find some way to get along.

The King looked though old books, and old laws that had been written, he wanted to review himself on the law of the land, he felt as though he was forgetting some parts of it, and that was not good. He knew that he was the person who carried out the law, fair and justly for all his people. He sighed as he looked up at a painting of his late wife, she looked down at the room with her soft eyes, and he leaned back in his chair, here was the only place he could still even feel the aura of her any more, it was odd that was the case, cause he remembered how she used to drag him here as a kid kicking and streaming, with him hating the idea of reading and her reminding him that a king had to be knowledgeable as well as everything else. He looked up and focused his attention on the painting as he closed the book and day dreamed for a good bit.

Soon it had gotten darker and he lit the candles in the room to give some light, though mostly he just rested thinking of past glorious days, days of happiness and joy. At that moment in his mind, they seemed like days which would never again return. He sighed softly as he said nothing at all. He put his feet up on the counter and relaxed, sometimes he even slept here and not in his bed not wanting to let go of the memories that the room held for him. He was jolted though up when he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it and looked at the figure, he blinked as he realized just who it was that was standing there.

"Well, Lady Eri, if I am not mistaken," he commented as he promptly bowed and took her hand kissing the top of it as was custom in his kingdom. He then rose up and looked the woman in her eyes, his eyes rather dull at that moment, "What is it I can do for you my lady," he asked her kindly as he figured that she had searched him out for some reason, and that it would be most rude of himself to not figure out some way which to help the young woman.

Masanori looked over at a young dark haired young man, as he laid on a bed, the young man was his mentor, his teacher, he was the one who had trained him in the arts of the sword, and helped him to become as good as anyone alive. His mentor was only a few years older then him, but they learned together, advanced together, himself learning one step behind the dark haired man laying on the bed. Or they had when they were both alive, strong fighting the future, fighting the impossible future that was coming. Now his mentor was dead not from battle, no, none would be strong enough to defeat him in battle, he died of illness far to young.

So much death, so much destruction, the world was ending around them, centuries of peace were at a end. The way that stretch back as far as he knew was going to end soon, the future was an enemy that even the most brave couldn't defeat, and time was a unbeatable foe for all. He got up and looked around the small room, the fight wasn't over, he would continue, he would fight till the end and then slip away into silence. The fight he knew would be the last great battle of the times, the last battle of the samurai.

Suddenly Masanori was in a different place and in a different time. He wasn't in Kyoto or in Edo, or even in Enzo, he was at his home, the one he grew up at before he changed his name and went off to fight against the world. Masanori looked around, he had gone by a false Alias as Daiki during the war, he had done a good job of faking his identity to get in the army. It was so good that he was able to hide in his real identity very easy again. He worked in a small but growing town.

He owned his old family dojo, where he first learned swordsmanship, before he took up learning from Okita to advance that knowledge to make himself great. He was sure that this was the only thing he could do from this moment on. He would teach those the old ways, keep the traditions alive as best as he could. He wasn't a samurai anymore he had no master to follow anymore, he was alone in the world for the most part. He walked to the gate, and opened it, the small school still taught his old swordstyle, no one knew Okita's style which was mixed in with his own.

As he looked outside of the gate, he saw a young woman, he knew nothing about the woman, but something about her struck him as he stood there quietly. He watched her walk to town, he had no clue who she was, but she had a face that seemed to tell him so much. He could read from the look on her face that she had seen much in her life, more then the common person. He smiled a tiny bit as he waved to her as she got closer to where he happened to be located at.

"Now, good morning," he announced confidently, "you hungry, I am sure you have been walking a good while, and I do believe that I happen to have made to much breakfast, you can join me for some if you wish," he said politely as he looked at her, he figured asking the young woman was worth a try, she was beautiful, and there was something about that look in her eyes too.

Luigi looked at the woman and raised an eyebrow as he saw her jumpy reaction to his statement, he was surprised to see that to a degree, he knew for sure now that the woman had been completely lost in her own thoughts as she stood there for a good long moment looking for something. He nodded his head as he heard what she needed bullets, this dame needed bullets, which could mean a few things really. One, she was buying them for someone else, two she was buying them for herself to off some poor cheating punk. Three she was buying them cause someone was after her and she needed self defense, or four she was a undercover cop trying for some pointless reason to bust shop owners selling legal goods.

His eyes focused on her, a calm coolness naturally to him as he looked at her. He wasn't one to flick or even ever really to get nervous, he focused on her for a long moment as he smirked a bit, and then looked at the handgun for a moment he took out a bullet from it as she showed she had a quality side arm on her. He looked at the bullet for a long moment and paused as his eyes traveled over it. He knew every single type of bullet that was sold, cause he sold them. This bullet was a good high powered cailber he would guess, but it wasn't a size that was normal at all. He took the gun again, six bullets the bullets matched up perfectly, made by some group he had never heard of and they were a very strange smaller then a 45 calibur bullet but larger then a 20 calibur bullet, a odd thing. He put the bullet back into the gun and looked at the woman.

"The gun, where did you get it, custom job by a friend," he said looking at her calmly as he focused his attention her her as she tried to pull out money, He raised an eyebrow, to pull out money before the deal was done was intereting said something about the person and then again this woman was odd. He knew of custom guns, he had his own custom made from Orichalcum, was the most costly thing he owned, but it took normal bullets at least. This made him curioust just who the woman happened to be, there was more here then meet the eyes.

He had gotten a look at her cash, and shook his head, "Well miss, that is strange colored paper, no green dollars, so it isn't any good in this town or this country, your gun is strange, has no bullets to be found here and if you wanted them, they would have to be custom made which would cost a lot of money. So you have no real money, no chance of getting normal cheap bullets and yes, I can tell your from out of town, or out of country," he said calmly as he looked over for a moment.

Thomas stood in the spot he was at for a good moment, he knwe that his father had arranged this deal, and it was one he was told would seal him a beautiful woman as his princess. He was curious about who it was. The simple fact it was a surprise made it something that took him out of the loop and bothered him to no end. He wasn't sure one hundred precent why it bothered him so much, but he knew that it had. Maybe the princess was well know that when he heard her name that he would be able to figure out who she was and the surprise was going to be ruined. He wasn't sure, but whatever the case, he admited to himself he wasn't a big fan of surprises.

He watched diligently as he knew that the arrival of this woman would mark a changing point for his kingdom as he would have his queen, and he would be able to then soon after become officially the true king. He knew that from then on, it was game on. The march towards greatness was only something that would take time for the highly ambitious prince. He smiled a bit as he watched the people move below. They were preparing for this woman as well, but he was sure none knew the situation, and most didn't even know that it was a princess arriving at his home. He saw the carriage in the distance, and knew it was the one that was being sent.

He walked out onto the grounds watching the carriage approach, his chocolate brown eyes fixated on it, curious who was inside of the carriage, who was this woman who was so completely unknown to him at that moment in time. He stood there pausing as he saw it come to a stop and then waited. The amount of excitement, and curiousity in his body jolt upwards with every single passing second as he watched what was unfolding before himself. His eyes though, not unlike a wolf waiting to get sight of a sheep that was its prey.

He watched first a blonde woman come out of the carriage, he knew not who she was, and wondered if she was from small kingdom. He then realized who the princess was the moment he saw, Tamatha. He heard of her, her beauty was well known in rumor, but he looked at the woman and could tell the rumors were much justified from the moment go. He stood there his guard not that far away as he waited for her to get down.

"Princess Tamatha, I presume," he commented as he looked across at her, "So, welcome to my humble home."

Luigi Pietas was a clergymen and long standing priest in the great holy city, his role wasn't that important, nor did he consider himself to be anyone of note in the least. He did his work, he helped those he could and he worked as hard as he could to help. It was why he was there, why he worked in such a great place and why he liked his life. Luigi was from the region, a man just on the other side of thirty, he walked calmly down this old path to one of the wineries that the Holly See liked to get its wine for its large and small masses. Luigi walked up to the home, to find out that no one was there, a odd thing, but then he talked to a worker who was kind enough to explain the situation to him.

Luigi walled to find the young woman who he had to talk to, apparently the granddaughter of the owner. He figured he wasn't going to get an answer but that was okay, it seemed the last person to work with them caused some bad blood which he figured he should work to improve upon. Luigi was a bit over six foot, on the lean side, though decently strong from his manual work around city when he helped out people, and the small diet that he kept himself to. The dark haired man had a small pencil like beard on his face and wore a pair of dark round sunglasses on this day. With of course his black robes on as well.

"Ma'am," he said as he found the young woman he knew that he was searching for. "I was looking for Miss Angelina," he said with a respectful tone as he looked at the young woman. "I was told that you were the granddaughter of the owner of this very beautiful peace of land here," he commented with a small smile on his lips as he stood there. He did notice the racy way she dressed, but put that aside, it was irrelevant on what he was there to do that day. He was surprised that this was the granddaughter in some respects, but he could guess why the previous person had gotten himself in to trouble, most likely speaking out rudely to the woman.

Albert smiled as he looked at the supremely adorable young woman. He nodded his head as he looked at her and then felt good about making her breakfast because he got the reaction to the food that she gave him. "Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, I figured that you need a good start to this day," he said calmly as he looked at her, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he got his kiss on the cheek. "Now enjoy the food, I am going to do some cleaning around here at least cleaning up for breakfast, if there is anything at all that you need just call down to me and I shall be up right away. "I figure in this time you can use your magical like stuff to get this stuff easy, but I think it turned out well," he said as he got back to his feet and smiled as he slipped away to let Cherise eat her meal.

True to his word, the young man went to the kitchen and cleaned up the kitchen using what he found reading over how to use it and made sure the kitchen was priceless without any spots or anything in the room. It wasn't hard, the new stuff to clean made cleaning a lot easier then it was in his day. It wasn't something that people connected to a knight, but had to in his time cause he lived by himself and he had to take care of his home. Living with someone was going to be different, but because of Cherise was such a sweet beautiful woman, he was lucky to be sharing this home with her. He wanted to do everything that he could to help her.

He went up a bit later to Cherise, he wanted to make sure that she was okay, and that she was enjoying her food. He hoped that she liked it. He had no idea what she was going to be up to that day, but he figured that he could take care of her house as he did some reading that day. He would need to read about all the things he missed and figure out even how to get started with out to start to understand this new world. He knew that he had a lot of learning ahead of himself and reading was something that he could do, that he knew would give him all the information that he needed. He slipped into the room and looked at Cherise and then her to see if she was enjoying her meal.

Charles walked down the Candy Shop as it was termed to look at the various piece of eye candy, there were so many beautiful women here, so many that would be so good to fuck. He said nothing as he looked at each of them in turn, he knew that his men were many of were weak willed were falling into touching themselves as they just looked at the women. He smirked, he wasn't like that, he was a man of a iron will. He judged them, as he knew that he would get his pick of the women, it was why he wanted to be here with his current rank. He walked over and looked at a number of the making a mental note of which ones would be the most fun to be with and which ones he wanted nothing to do with. It wasn't that hard to figure out which ones would be fun to take into his bed and have his way with and which ones he wanted absolutely nothing at all to do with.

His eyes sat on 17, he saw her picture somewhere, he wasn't sure where, he focused on her body, sweet and damn sexy. His eyes were focused on her as he looked at her and then smiled. He smiled as he knew right away which woman he was going to pick and that was not even a hard choice he walked over as then took out a piece of paper and then thought about it for a moment. He handed in his list with a number on it, the only number on it was number 17. He smiled as he knew that he would get Miss 17, for his own. He wondered if she would be good, he knew if she were not, he could sell her for a huge profit and got back in and find another woman who would be interesting to have sex with it wasn't like she was the only woman in the world, but she had a edge over most of the other ones.

He knew he had her and walked down to the area where she was. He knew he would disappoint many of the men, but he knew that he had choice and he wasn't going to waist that chance. He stood in front of the cell and looked at her body, He waited till it was officially done with before he walked it the cell, he knew that she was his, as the white haired man looked over her sexy near perfect body he looked right at her as he thought about how he wanted to do this. "Now woman, on the bed, now," he said as he looked at her, he figured that he was in charge of this woman now, she was his or was going to be his, his tone told her the strength as well as pride. His calmness was something not common for men here, there was a dangerousness to it as it made it harder to figure the man out. He waited to see if she would listen to his command or if she would need a bit of prodding to do what he had told her to do. Either way he knew this night he would claim number 17 and make her his. He took his shirt off and put it aside, a small smirk growing on his lips as a dark look was in his eyes. He had loved the view from outside but sadly she had gotten up before he got into the room. He would soon take her, he just wanted to see if she would follow orders or if she was the type to challenge him first.

Last example is just a self bit of writing I did with my character answering a set of questions.

A young man walked onto the stage, his eyes focused and honest. As he walks his focus is easy to see as he looks around the area, calmly without any words before he sits himself down upon a fancy chair. He keeps a calm but reserved look upon his face as he looks at the person who is to interview him at the moment in time. He pauses as he hears the first question asked for him and then stands up straight as he looks at her for a moment. "I am Akihiko Kenta, lord, samurai, warrior, hero, and generally man of action and destiny," he said bowing before he calmly returned to the seat that he had started off in. To him it was highly disrespectful to not answer standing up and giving a proper introduction of who he was.

"That is a most interesting question," he thought to himself pausing for a good moment more as he then nodded his head, "I would have to choose, first the beautiful maiden, Aeris Gainsborough of Final Fantasy fame, and secondly I would have to pick the beautiful and brave princess, Lucina of Fire Emblem fame" he replied to the eight question before nodding his head. "Yes, both would be ideal choices to pick for myself."

He listened to the next question and paused, "Again both are equally amazing, and can not pick but one, for it is how the woman uses her body that is as important as how well endowed she might be or how shapely of a backside that she might have on her. While I do like a woman with shapely curves, and that is endowed, if a woman has a great body but can't use it, then what purpose does the great body serve in the first place."

He listened calmly to the second question, and smiled, a look of perhaps homesickness showing on his face as he thought of the answer to it. "My home is deep in the hills of Azuki a land without equal. A land with beautiful lakes and homes, my home is the residential palace of the land. It is a beautiful modest castle with a few impressive gardens and even a large hot springs," he replied to the second question, the pride he had in his home evident by his tone alone. "It is a land that is peerless and worth protecting, in short my land and my home."

A small smirk appears on his lips as he hears the next question, "I must say a woman who knows how to handle herself, and is strong of mind and beautiful of body. That is the type of woman who is the most interesting for each day is far more unpredictable of an adventure and that type of woman can keep an man on her toes. As for position, that matters little. For it is the who it is with that matters far more then the way you do it. The way become secondary when you are with a worthy partner. Just as the Sakura Tree blooms beautifully no matter where it is."

He leaned resting his hand on his hand as he answered her third and forth questions."My best abilities, would be my ability to show my confidence and my body as well, I have been trained in the arts of war, and am in grand condition, as well as being so far able to please any woman who I have ran across in my time. This is one area though, it is best to show rather then needlessly boost of one's own body," he answered her next question with a shrug, his confidence show in his very words that he had used and the tone he said the words with.

He paused at her next question, "Well, I would have to say both have their appeal and interest, both are equally appealing and worthwhile as well," he said answering the sixth question quickly. He paused at the darkest fantasy and rubbed his chin, "To seduce the greatest prize of my enemy, their beauty sister or daughter and convert them into my loyal follower and lover. Leaving my foe with the knowledge they couldn't keep the one close to them out of their correct path to their destiny," he said answering the next quest as he leaned back a bit rubbing his chin as he heard the next one a question that took a good bit of thinking on his behalf.

To think of two beautiful women was not hard, there were countless beautiful women upon the world, many women who would be amazing to be with. He had read much about these other worlds and what types of women were there. He took his time, thinking over the near endless possibilities but focused on which ones would be right for himself. "Well if I were to pick two women, I would first have to pick the beautiful maiden Aeris Gainsborough (FFVII) and the extremely brave and beautiful princess Lucina(fire emblem) as both are beautiful women who would very much be worthy of my time and effort.

He listened to the last two questions in turn figuring to answer them both together and finish the interview up as well. "I figure that a woman with great curves is supremely appealing, as she is a woman who stands out. Yet, which of those two things is hard to answer, a woman who has neither can look good mattering on how the whole package looks. It is the whole woman and her sexy self I like, far more than any one aspect of her beauty, to break it down would be impossible for it is the whole beauty one lusts after, not simple aspects," he said answer the ninth question. "As for married women, I do not actively go after such women but if the opportunity should come before me, when a woman who has a unfulfilling relationship, then I see nothing wrong with giving them what they are looking for and stealing them from their ungrateful other in time."

I watched the new avengers and it was extremely good.

Oh shut up! No spoilers! I want to go see it, but it's gonna have to wait until next weekend when I get paid. So shhhhhh!

Life with rps can be funny, a lot of times it is feast or famine, with to many rps to reply to that it is overwhelming or nothing to do at all.

What is this self-loathing nonsense?!!! You're a great writer and I enjoyed our rp tremendously! Give yourself some credit, SilverKnight. This is one very satisfied customer here!

Lol, so I moved my computer today, and now my cat doesn't now what to do, cause he follows me around but he never leaves where the computer was before, so he has no clue what to do or where to be now that the computer and thus I when I am on it, are not in the same place. It is just kind of funny to see.

A realization, I feel really bad when i can't give everyone a reply, I know I shouldn't but when I do a number of replies especially when they can be seen but don't reply to everyone I owe, I feel guilty cause that person knows I am on and that I am not putting work into that rp. I know it is a matter of time or need to think out some ideas, but I do feel a bit guilty when it happens, just a natural reaction on my part I guess.

Well replies will be super slow this weekend, and a thank you for all the kind people I get to rp with. I recently got to finish another rp which was amazing it was a great deal of fun to write it ^_^.

That's wonderful SilverKnight! It's always great to finish a rp. You get that sense of completion, of closure. Congrads!

Thanks you,, oh my, I just played Splatoon, oh my it is so very much fun, the one hour beta was so much fun, makes me want to wake up at 6 am to try the one hour beta in the morning, I am so sold on that game. Yeah, I love games, I have always loved games, since I was a little one.

So I did a count 7-9 active rps(rps with posts every one to two days) 19 total rps also low number of replies to no replies this weekend for myself, Mother's Day and such. Happy Mother's Day to any mothers who read this.

Back
Top Bottom