Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fem looking for love (FxF or MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Dunois

Planetoid
Female character. Bisexual - physically, slender, with a firm ass and sizable breasts. She has a lactation fetish and is also interested in underwear, generally focused on the breasts, though she's open to other things too! Open to most anything, excepting extreme BDSM.

My kinks:
- Lactation
- Forced sex
- Having a dominant partner
- Incest
- Lingerie of all kinds
- Large breasts (the bigger, the better! :3)
- F/F
- messy sex (cum, milk)
- dirty talk
- humiliation
- breast expansion
- unnatural amounts of milk

All of this taken into account, my favorite fantasies are basically milky breasts combined with sexy bras - description of the fabric, shape, taking it off.. \

Turn-offs:
- toilet stuff
- super extreme BDSM (you have to pretty sadistic to cross this line, so I'm open for a lot)

Also, some of my favorite pairings:
Student/teacher
Sister/sister
Younger sister/older sister
Sister/brother
Daughter/mother
(In all these, I'd typically play the younger or more submissive role.)

Specifically in regards to the incestuous pairings, I'd love for there to be a scenario of my character being discovered masturbating, or caught in a state of undress.

I do both M/F and F/F, and am open to a wide range of scenarios, so even if your interests don't fall into the above, feel free to PM me and tell me what you want. :3

RE: Fem looking for love

Hm maybe something like a neighbors or a co-workers deal?

RE: Fem looking for love

Bump - by the way, my character is pretty submissive, so I'd like a dom or domme :3 I'll do either 1st or 3rd person, too.

Bump! I'd also like to add that I have a thing for nekos, so it wouldn't hurt seeing those. Once again though, I'm up for almost anything - although the more incest, the better. ;3

Oh, don't forget humiliation. Goes great with my submissive characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom