Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: A Submissive Lover (Ryanmo97 x Swirl)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He was able to retire early. He had a nice place in the suburbs. But, he had a secret, he wanted a woman that would be his submissive lover.

One day he put an ad in the personals section of an adult online message board...

It read...
"Wanted: A Submissive Lover:

Man looking for a woman who is willing to his Submissive Lover. Must be willing to be semi-nude most of the time and must be willing to do anything she is told..." Then his contact information was listed. He never expected anyone to answer it...

Grace Morrison chewed on her thumb nail of her left hand as her right used the touch pad to scroll through the endless ads of hook ups and relatively dull postings. A sigh left her full pink lips only to be occupied with her coffee cup a moment later.
"Nope nope nope." pulling away from her computer, she swept her wavy hazel locks up into a pony tail and quickly restrained it with a hair tie. It was then that her equally colored eyes fell onto the posting asking for a submissive lover. A quick hum came from her lips and she moved the track pad over to it and clicked with her thumb.

"Well why not?!" She exclaimed to her empty apartment, moving the mouse over to the reply, Grace clicked the email button and let the content load. Cracking her fingers she set them onto the keyboard and typed out a short reply.

"Good morning.
Height: 5,0
Weight: 110lbs
Hair: Hazel
Eyes: Green
Body type: Curvy
I'd be interested ;)" Grace looked at it silently and then shrugged before hitting send.

Ryan was surprised when someone actually replied to his crazy post and it intrigued him that she only gave him her measurements. He wrote back to her.

"Hello there... I must say that you have piqued my curiosity by only giving my what you look like. I would love to meet you and we can talk about this face to face. You pick the place and I will meet you there. Sound good?"

That was a fast response. Hearing her email ping, Grace opened up his message and took a look at it. Well it wasn't like she had anything else to do today.

"How about carols on 12th at 1pm?" She wrote back and stood up to dump her cold coffee into the sink. Carlos was a nice cafe in the heart of downtown, far from her home and really public with lots of shops and people around, it was pretty safe to meet someone there so she wasn't worried. She was worried about getting the motivation to actually shower, change and get her butt down there in three hours. That was, if he replied back.

"Sure..." Ryan wrote back, "I'll be wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans. I have brown hair and I'll have a red rose for you." Ryan pressed send and then got ready for his meeting. He got to Carols at a little before 1. He got a coffee and waited for his mystery woman to show up. If she even showed up at all.

Back
Top Bottom