Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persuing Partners for Psychological, Plot-driven Play [MxF, dark themes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENT CRAVING: Man-eater.
FRESH IDEA (not listed): a murder mystery tale, wherein you write the protagonist and I write a number of characters, including the unknown murderer.

~Index~
  1. The Mind Behind the Lines
  2. The Stories I Enjoy
  3. My Expectations/Preferences
  4. Plots
~The Mind Behind the Lines~

I have been role playing for ten years or more, and writing fiction for almost double that. I am looking for literate, imaginative partners who enjoy a good story as much as they enjoy scintillation scenes of sexual seduction and submission. I am flexible in the characters I portray, and more than capable of writing multiple characters.

I can and will write characters of any gender and sexuality, and I am not too pushed on your own gender as long as you can write.

~The Stories I Enjoy~

I enjoy realistic stories, often modern, slice-of-life tales, but frequently with a darker twist. Horror and suspense are often more engaging in the long-term than tales of romance, though I will certainly engage in a romantic drama should the story be appealing enough.

I also enjoy some smut, but again I ask that you be capable of detailed descriptions that can really bring a scene to life. Smut is smut, but good smut plays upon the senses: if you cannot feel it or smell it, I don't want to read it.

As far as settings go, I am quite open to sci-fi and fantasy, but it takes an extremely interesting plot to get me on board.

~My Expectations/Preferences~

I expect you to be capable of writing fiction, and not merely role-playing. This means that you are capable of writing multiple paragraphs at once, that you can handle multiple characters if need be, and that you will contribute to the development of a plot, and keep the story moving. You will not merely describe the scene I have described from a different angle.

I prefer to write via forums, or—if you must—by private message. I do not use instant messenger, and prefer not to write by email.

My f-list.

~Plots~

Note: all character names are merely suggestions. Please feel free to create your own characters, or to suggest alterations to the plot. Creativity is encouraged whole-heartedly!

CLOSE TO THE BONE
Genre: Horror/drama
Themes: murder, investigation, romance
Seeking: Female detective

Admission: this is basically a Hannibal fan-fic with different names.

A killer is on the loose in Baltimore, and the police are none the wiser to his identity. In enlisting the help of Dr. John Madsen, they hope to build an accurate psychological profile of the killer, but doing so brings them closer to the culprit than they could have possibly imagined. Nevertheless, the murders continue, and Detective Melissa Lindberg and co. are no closer to the truth. How many others must die before they catch the killer? And as Melissa forms a close bond with the doctor, how close can she get without putting herself in harm's way?

MAN-EATER (craving)
Genre: Horror
Themes: undead, seduction, police investigation
Seeking: Female revenant/vampire

Pskov, North-western Russia, 20km east of the Estonian border...

Two weeks have passed since the first body was discovered, and since then two more murders have been attributed to the killer whom the international press have dubbed The Pskov Ripper. Each of the victims thus far have been male, and each seem to have been seduced before being murdered. The crime scenes have been grisly affairs, and though the police have done what they can to keep the details of the murders confidential, rumours of cannibalism are rife amongst the worried public.

Thought to have died long ago, the Countess Katja Kirova is animated once more. The undead revenant has just awoken from a long period of hibernation, and she (or it, if you must) has until the next full moon to gorge herself upon the flesh and blood of the living, before she returns to rest once more. Can the police catch her in time? And how many more must die before she is sated?

LIMERENCE
Limerence (also infatuated love) is a state of mind which results from a romantic attraction to another person typically including compulsive thoughts and fantasies and a desire to form or maintain a relationship and have one's feelings reciprocated.
Genre: Thriller
Themes: infatuation, stalking
Seeking: Female

It began with a bouquet of blossoming flowers, and a seeming secret admirer. Binoculars caught the look on her face when she discovered them, but the door was quickly shut, and Eva's admirer saw no more until night fell. Beneath the pale moon, the woman's sultry silhouette appeared against the curtains, and from the shadows he watched her. Always from shadows did he watch her, but spilling his seed upon the hedgerow was quickly growing tiresome; he longed to touch her, to smell her...

Note: the stalker in this story may be male or female. Please let me know your preference via PM.

THE WORM WILL TURN
Genre: Action/thriller
Themes: kidnapping, extortion, Yakuza, non-con
Seeking: Kidnapped female

Tokyo, Japan...

"First, you get the money." So goes the famous line from Scarface. "Then you get the power. Then you get the women." What Tony fails to foresee is the envy, and greedy eyes that follow.

As one of the most powerful Yakuza bosses in all of Tokyo, Tadanobu Takeda is almost untouchable. His daughter, Yumi, is apparently not, and when she is kidnapped and ransomed, Takeda sends his most violent enforcers out to find her. The last thing he could expect, however, is that the culprit(s) would stand amongst his own ranks. In the meantime Yumi is at the mercy of Kakihara, a man as cold and ruthless as they come.

I'm looking for someone capable of handling multiple characters here, as Yumi will presumably be held captive for a large portion of the story.

A PREMATURE COMING OF AGE
Genre: Drama
Themes: loss, young love, non-con, incest
Seeking: Daughter

Life hasn't been the same ever since Abigail's mother died. As if the upheaval of a recent move to the countryside wasn't bad enough, the girl was deprived first of her old friends and now of her mother, all within the space of a couple of months. Her studies have suffered, and her social life has suffered, but she's not the only one taking it badly. Her father has turned to the bottle for solace, and for each night he passes out on the couch, Abigail has to take one more step towards filling the void left by her mother: she cleans the house and the dishes, and even begun trying her hand at cooking, so that life feels a little bit more familial in her mother's absence. Her one solace in the world is a boy, but this too brings drama. Boys want what boys want, and Abigail has enough to worry about without juggling his inflamed libido too. As time passes, things only get worse: the boy's impatience shortens, and in his drunkenness her father becomes uncomfortably handsy.

She looks so much like her mother... it's like somebody turned the clock back twenty years...

One day Abigail makes the most innocent of mistakes: she dons one of her mother's old dresses, and beneath the sway of the liquor her father can barely tell the difference. Luckily for him, the last thing his daughter wants is for her one remaining parent to be jailed for molesting her, and so she endures his attention, and in doing so brings further tension to her relationship with the boy who wants her so badly. Who or what will snap when the tension grows too great?

PLAYING THE FOOL
Genre: Action/adventure
Themes: theft, seduction, retribution, MFM
Seeking: Female thief

Men are so easy. A seductive smile and a sultry wink and they're yours, if only for a night—and a night is all that Melinda Decker needs. She chooses them wisely, working methodically, and come morning she is gone, and with her whatever of value they had on their person is gone too. Money, cards, valuables... whatever she can use to live on, and fuel her risky but oh so exciting existence.

It's been a long time in coming, but Melinda's luck is about to run out. A chance meeting between two victims of hers gives rise to a hunt; she is now a wanted woman, but retribution will not come in the form of the law.

This could be set in modern times, or in the Old West. I'm looking for someone to play a strong, plucky individual, who enjoys the thrill of living the life described above; always on the move, always living off of stolen wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom