Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Love (WeirdWilly and samm1113)

It felt very good to be given those compliments by Sam. William already knew all that she had told him, but getting it reaffirmed by someone like her really hit the spot.

He struck up a serious pose and said, "you better have those reports on my desk by four." He went back and sat down at his desk with inexplicable butterflies in his stomach. Their dinner date was at eight o'clock, six hours from now. He had made a reservation at a fancy restaurant called Elise, but she didn't know that yet.

"Seven thirty," he said suddenly, "I'll pick you up at seven thirty."

Sam couldn't help but chuckle at his serious pose and nods, "yes sir," she murmurs and shakes her head slightly. She turns towards her computer and starts to finish up the reports, double checking everything when he spoke up. She bit her cheek, "I live in the apartment complex on Kings Road," she says softly and smiles slightly.

Sam couldn't wait to get out of work and get ready for their date. She was so nervous but she had a new dress picked out and now her curls would look even better thanks to her bun today. When lunch rolls around she smiles, "what do you want to eat?" She asks and stands up, grabbing her purse.

"Surprise me," William answered her, widening his eyes. He didn't feel like eating anything in particular. As she exited the office he caught a glance of her swinging hips.

He transferred his concentration back to his work, knowing he needed to take him mind off her. On the bright side, he had only a few emails left to answer, which satisfied him, but it also meant she and her hips'd have more room to creep into his mind later on.

She nods and smiles, coming back 20 minutes later with two pieces of pizza and two drinks. She sighs as she comes back in, "I know it's not the best but it is the best pizza," she says and chuckles, placing one on his desk with his drink and returning to her own. "So uh what's the plan for tonight?" She asks curiously, wondering if he'd tell her.

"And what should I wear?" She asks and grins over at him as she begins to eat her lunch. She was so distracted by the date but luckily it only pushed her to get her work done quicker.

William chuckled at her pizza quote, finding it adorable. Even though he didn't want to eat anything in particular, he suddenly felt as if pizza was just what he needed. He just wished there was more of it.

"Well," he answered her, "it's a dinner-date, so after we go horse-riding I thought we could scale the local mountain." He smiled. He felt like a bit of an ass for using sarcasm, even jokingly, so he quickly said, "wear whatever. Anything looks good on you."

Sam smiles and rolls her eyes at her sarcasm, starting to eat her pizza, "Okay okay," she says softly and chuckles, "I think I have something in mind," she says and grins slightly.

She finishes up her meal and tosses it out before finishing up her work. She prints out the finished reports and walks over to William's desk, placing them down. "Your finished reports," she says and smiles.

"Thank you very much," he told her as she gave him the reports, "it's nice to have such a hard-working secretary." He grinned at her as he said this.

He had just finished answering his emails and noticed that work was almost over. Putting on his suit jacket, he told her, smiling, "in that case I think we can both finish up a little early." He walked over to her and embraced her, planting a kiss on her lips. He quickly pulled away and exited the office, leaving her to depart at her leisure.

Sam chuckles and shakes her head, giggling slightly, "Glad to be of assistance," she says and grins slightly.

She runs a hand through her hair and looks up at him, smiling against his lips as he kisses her. She sighs as he goes and finishes up a bit of organizing before heading out to her own apartment.

She gets ready for their date, dressing into a blue skater dress that was flowey and fit nicely, her curls down and extra curly. She fixed up her makeup and waited along for seven thirty

After he got home, William took a shower and washed away the grime of the day. He then got to thinking about what he should wear. He could've worn a fancy suit, but he wore that every day and wanted her to see him in a different light. He picked out a blue, slim-fit gingham shirt and red chinos, topping it off with a black bow tie. He put on brown dress shoes and parted his hair with some pomade.

He got into his Porsche cabriolet and drove to King's Road and the apartment she had told him. One the way he bought her a rose. He thought about buying a fancy bouquet, but there was something so hot and French about a single red rose. When he got there, he went up to the door and rang the doorbell, smoothing out his chinos.

When Sam heard the doorbell, she called out to Jess who was enjoying the night with her boyfriend, before Sam even left. Since the apartment wasn't very good he could probably hear her shout out to jess, "Leaving, see you later!"

She gets to the door and runs a hand through her hair one last time before opening the door and smiling up at him. "Hey," she says softly and grabs her purse by the door, "ready to go?"

"Well," William said playfully, "what do you think, am I?" He spun around slowly so she could get a good look at him. When he faced her again, he kissed her and said, "I think you are." He looked her over and loved the way her legs peeked out of the flowy skater dress. Blue complemented her hair color well.

He then heard a female voice doing a half-moan from inside the apartment and looked behind Sam in confusion.

Sam giggles and smiles against his lips, "I think you look great," she says and grins at his outfit. "Huh, who knew you had other clothes besides suits," she teases and giggles. When she heard the slight moan, Sam winced slightly, "that would be my roommate Jess... and her boyfriend Alex," she mumbles, shaking her head slightly.

"The apartments not very big so I get to hear that at least three times a week," she mumbles and closes the door. "Sorry about that," she says and blushes, looking up at him.

"I guess I should consider myself lucky to live alone," said William with a bitter joy. He took her hand as they went out of the building and into the car. He hope that his Porsche would strike a good impression.

As they got in, he started and revved up the car. He sat still for a few moments and looked at Sam again. He put one hand on her bare inner thing and asked, "so what are your expectations for tonight?"

Sam shrugs, "it sucks sometimes but I can't afford a place on my own and Jess is my bestfriend," she says and chuckles, sliding into the passengers seat. She looks up at him and raises her eyebrows, "hm, well, I guess dinner and then hanging out I guess or heading home?" she half asks, unsure of what her expectations actually were.

"Was that what you thought too?" she asks biting her cheek, "I'm okay with doing anything honestly," she says and chuckles softly.

"Anything?" William grinned at her, sliding his hand up along her things. He was still unsure of what this whole situation was, but Sam began to form in his mind more and more as a fun, smart, and very attractive girl, not just a secretary who got her work done good. "Well, you won't be disappointed. I promise I won't turn out to be a rapist." He laughed.

He started driving towards the restaurant he had reserved a table in, hoping to spend a pleasant evening with Sam.

Sam giggled and ran a hand through her hair, "you are something else," she smiles and leans in, kissing his cheek softly. "Oh, good to know, I would hope that my boss wasn't one," she grins slightly and relaxes back, glancing out.

When they arrived at the restaurant, she blushes already, "I've never eaten here before," she says softly. She wasn't the richest, just a secretary and could never afford a place like this.

"Neither have I," William replied as he took her hand and led her in. He pointed out his reservation to the waiter and he showed them to their table. William looked around.

"Well, it's a nice place," he said. There were many fancily dressed couples and business partners sitting all around them. As he looked around, he spotted one person from work, a high-ranking accountant. William hadn't counted on meeting anyone from work here, and started hoping that if he saw them, he'd make the assumption that is was just business. Yeah, business with your secretary.

He tried to control his facial expression into a smile and put his hand over hers on the table, caressing it gently.

Sam smiles as she looks around and follows him to the table, taking a seat, "it's very nice," she says softly, "I heard a lot of good things about it," she murmurs and gives him a small smile.

She tilts her head softly as she watches him glance around, "is everything alright?" she asks and takes his hand in hers, squeezing it lightly before looking down at the menu, trying to decide on what to eat.

"Yeah, everything's fine," he said, "it's just... we really haven't thought this through or talked about it, have we?" He took his hand off hers and looked at the menu, himself trying to decide what to eat. As they sat, the waiter came along and recommended a pasta special, chef's recommendations.

"No thanks, I don't like pasta," he said, "I'll have your shrimp combo."

Sam bites her cheek softly and nodded, "yeah I guess," she says softly and then looks up at the waiter, "I will have that special," she says softly and smiles, relaxing back in her seat and glancing around. "So.. about us," she says softly, "I mean, you're right, we haven't truly talked about it, only that we both admitted to having feelings for each other," she says softly.

"So what is it you want to come from this?" she asks and looks up at him.

Back
Top Bottom