Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm & Detailed RP's (M/F) NEW PLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm1113

Star
Hey guys! Well, I've made a post on here before but I figured I should probably be more specific in what I'm looking for and such!

To start off, what I'm looking for in a RP Partner:

~Detail! My writing style can vary from 1-3 paragraphs to 3-6 paragraphs. Quality > Quantity
~Third Person Point of View
~Replies- I like quick replies but I am willing to wait around- just let me know if you'll be gone for a looooong time.
~I prefer to roleplay over PM's and e-mail
~I am looking for a good story along with the smut. I am here for the writing not for the smut but I am a sucker for romance so yes smut will happen but it will not be the focus of the entire story. Let's face it it gets boring after while.
~I'd prefer my character to be the younger of the two but also 18 or older characters only

Fandoms!!(NEW!)
-Sherlock
*Original Female Character x Sherlock*
*OFC x Mycroft**
*OFC x Moriarty

-Supernatural
*OFC x Dean
*OFC x Crowley***
*OFC x Gabriel
*OFC x Lucifer

-Percy Jackson
*OFC x Percy***
*OC x OC

-Game of Thrones

-Criminal Minds

-iZombie

-Greys Anatomy

-Arrow

-Marvel Universe

-DC Universe

I have a few ideas for the different characters so please let me know if interested!

Roleplay Pairings and Some Ideas:
*=current cravings
MinexYours

• Secretary/CEO
    YC is the CEO of a huge company. YC is young, handsome, and everybody loves him/her. YC was in need of a new personal assistant and MC has just graduated college. She was a shy, nervous type girl but wasn't afraid to get angry when necessary. She has been your personal assistant for about a month now. They were still getting to know each other and MC was always a bit nervous around YC for the little crush she had on YC got the better of her. This morning MC was a little late...
  • Badass/Shy
  • Shy/Badass***
    Her father was a rich CEO and her mother and MC lived very very comfortably. They had a huge house that they just moved into after moving from their old town where she was with YC. They dated for two years, they were in love, but her parents hated you. They snuck around a lot and spent most of their time together but they came from different worlds and YC was always getting into trouble, hanging around with the wrong people. After MC moved, they broke up and haven't seen each other for almost 6 months. MC dyed my hair red and focused on her art. YC and some friends wandered out of the neighborhood, trying to get through life by stealing and raiding houses. MC house happened to be next on the list. One weekend, her parents left, leaving MC alone while they were out at a company retreat....
  • Innocent runaway/Gang-leader****
  • Werewolf/Hunter
  • Assassin/Assassin (working together)
  • Assassin/Assasin (against each other)
  • Hunter/Vampire
  • Daycare Worker/Single Parent
  • Apocalypse Survivors
  • Broken Girl/RockBand Player*
  • Talented Artist/Boyfriend-or-Girlfriend

Just because there's not something on the list doesn't mean I'm not interested in trying it!
Shoot me a PM and we can discuss ideas on the list, plots, and characters!
My F-List https://www.f-list.net/c/samm1113/
I can be convinced to try something new within reason.

Photo Plot Idea!
Innocent/Not-So-Innocent
b424882e1fc3ca98922885a347ea58cc0a37791223310e59b0cec666879228c7_1.jpg

PLOTS AANNNND SUUUUCHHHHH
okay so yeah plot for now, will edit soon :)

The Heist*
MC ran away from home, she came from an abusive family, she hated her life, she wanted a new one, despite it all she did one thing she never forgot, dancing. She just used it to her advantage when she ran off to NYC and it may have turned to exotic dancing. But she was a clever girl. She knew how to use her looks to her advantage, distracting men and stealing more then she meant to give, pickpocketing them. She was sure this was going to be what her life was until she met YC. He was one of the best ciminals there was, a ghost; planning heists and carrying them through. YC knew MC could be a great asset to the team, a distraction. Lo and behold she joined and they clicked.... in more ways then one. They were together for a year or so when YC realized just how hurt MC could be thanks to your many enemies. So they ended things. But they still wanted each other of course.
OKay so thats the main plot some ways to start it cann be
YC sent her out for information for an up and coming heist, but it was for forged money.. a fact that she did not know. They beat the shit out of her when they realize it, her distractions being useless and she comes back to the hideout furious, bruised, and bleeding
(we can add things like MC becoming pregnant if playing with a male or anything else you can think of :) )

Reunited (gangleader/runaway)************
MC's mother was apart of a gang that YC's father ran. She was his "best man" and number one. When MC mother got out of the abusive relationsip that happened to leave her pregnant and so MC grew up in the house with YC and father. Since they were the only kids they became bestfriends and did everything and anything together. When MC turned 10 her mother passed away, she was killed in a shooting. YC's father blamed himself and thought the right thing to do was send MC back to her real father's although he didn't want to, he didn't want the cops searching for MC since MC's father legally had custody. She was sent away and hated her home life, eight years passed and she grew up in a very unhappy household. Since she looked jsut like her mother, her father hated her and took out all his anger out on her, gaining her a few scars. When she was 16 she attempted to end things herself with a piece of glass, but her father found her before she passed out and saved her, leaving her with a nasty scar on her left wrist. Along with that she had scars from her father; one on her back from her shoulder blades to her left hip, one that stretches from under her left breast to her right hip, one that stretched over her right shoudler, and another that streched across her left thigh. One night she ran off from her home, sick of the abuse she received. She landed in the old streets she once knew from her childhood but would they remember her?
(For this I was thinking YC could be older, maybe a few years, no more than 5 years!)

The Runaway ******
It starts off gloom and doom, but I have ideas to turn it into a great story.

My idea starts off with a gang/group/whatever you'd like to call it of people who run a certain area of town. (We can discuss what exactly they do if this does in fact interest you; I was leaning more towards an illegal group) YC would be the leader/leader's son/higher up of this group.
MC would be a runaway. She would have ran away from an abusive home to make a better life for herself. She learns to fend for herself, she learns to survive, and she helps others who are runaways. She never steals, only takes what she is given. She is a kind soul but is not afraid to stand up for herself and those who she is helping.
My idea would be she has a run in with a few members of your group and they try stealing the little money she had, that she earned helping someone, and she stands up for herself and even attempts to fight them. Either YC sees her and stops them or they overpower her and bring her to YC. YC would see the good in her and maybe it would even mean using his group for good.

The Princess and her Guard (CRAVING)
So for this idea it takes place waaaaaay back in the day, I'm thinking around the 1550's with my character princess to the throne. Her father and mother ruled when she was younger and she was just like her father, similar looks, attitude, and personality. Her mother hated it. Her father has disappeared while out hunting and her mother took over all the power. (maybe could be the mothers doing)

Her mother was a bit power hungry and she never wanted to lose her power. She was power crazy. She kept her daughter, MC, away from the public even though they loved her. And her mother was trying to find her a husband, one that would basically do anything she said. MC was against it completely. Her father always promised her to have a choice.

MC was very likable with a bubbly personality. She got along with all of the maids, the guards, and the people. She loved to go into town and always snuck out to visit everyone. No one was happy under her mother's rule and everyone missed her father.

MC got very close with a guard, her guard. He had to go with her everywhere and they got along very well. They've known each other since they were kids so it only seemed natural to have him guard her. This would be the story of how they worked together against her mother, the queen, with action, adventure, mischief, and maybe even a little bit of romance!

NEW PLOT

So this is a role play idea I had while swimming actually.

I think this role-play would work back when kings and queens ruled and pirates ruled the seas. One of our characters would play the heir to a pirate ship. Their father being one of the most feared pirates.

The other character would be a mermaid/merman or we could include an aspect of Greek Gods- Poseidon and they could be humans with water abilities or his children type of thing.

The story would start with the pirate being kidnapped and thrown to sea to drown but they actually know how to swim and survive for a bit. Eventually they wander into the mer-people territory and they grow wary, beginning the start to an unlikely relationship between the two.

I'd love to try this out and see where it could go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom