Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anthro'd Pokemon Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generic Rules out of the way:
1. Try to keep typo's to a small number, I know I can miss spell a lot but I try and spell check before I sent it out.
2. If you are unable to post for say 1-3 full days find some time to message me why it happened and I will understand and wait till you can post frequently again.
3. Don't be stingy with your posts, if our characters are just talking then a simple sentence or two is fine, though if we are dong something say making dinner that can be stretched into 1-2 paragraphs.
4. I use email or PM system to respond to RP's, so your preference wins it.
5. Looking only for Females, Please no Males playing Females that takes the fun out of it for me, sorry :/
6. Everything in this post is up for discussion because I prefer a compromise where we both get what makes us happy in this RP.

What I am looking for:
Specifically, I am looking for a Mother Son RP, where our characters are anthro'd versions of pokemon. While this kind of a plot can have varying different plots and stories because of how many pokemon there are, a simple example would be if we were using the Charizard family line. The son would then be either a Charmander to display a teenage character, or a Charmeleon for a 16+. The area we have our house would be either near/on/in a volcano or just somewhere away from a large open water source.

While I would prefer to play a teenage character for this I understand some people do not like age play so I can be persuaded to use an 18+ character especially if the story is nice for it. I am also a fan of larger then average measurements, such as where DD cups are large in actual terms, GG cups would be the equivalent in the RP, along the same line my cock size would be up for discussion so you would get as much as you want out of the RP.

Besides all of the sexy bits, I am a big fan of a good story and especially of details, such as what our characters are wearing and how it fits around their body, or what their hands are doing when we are watching TV, little things. I also love romance, so even if our characters never had sex before they would still have a lot of physical contact between them. Along this same line, we wouldn't spend all of our time in the home, we would go out to the mall or just for a nice walk through the park and create a love instead of just a for sex relationship.

I understand that some people do not like pokemon or even furries, so I am still 100% up for a simple Mother Son Incest RP, or any MxF pairing, using the same kind of plot but with humans instead.

Contact me through either PM, email, or the posting underneath. I will get in contact as soon as possible and I hope you all have a good day and thanks for reading :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom