Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shadow Sapphire Rabbit Charlotte Zogear
guild: Fairy Tail
light or dark: Light
Magic: Celestial, dream magic otherwise known as the last saint. You dream it she can make it happen in the real world
looks
images

True form
images

Name: Charlie Bronze Tiger Zac Zogear
Guild: Non at present
Dark or light: Light
Magic: Celestial, sealer draining magic
looks
images

Name: Recca Golden
guild: Blue Pegasus
light or dark: Light
Magic: Gold Dragon Slayer
looks:
images

extra:
My name is Candy and Recca found my egg after a storm separated me from the other exseads. I hatched a couple of weeks later on while everyone was in the guild hall. This all happened a year ago now and things so far in my life has been all fun and games, now I am a year old Recca promised he will take me on missions so who knows what is going to happen now.
images

Name: Rhaegar Saerus
Guild: Fairy Tail
Light or Dark: Light
Magic: Re-quipping
-Special Weapon: Aura Blade (ability to consume magic from user and turn it into a beam)
-Special Armor: Bluebird's Flight (increases speed and agility)
Looks:
Half_Minute_Hero.jpg

Name: Zofia Zayne
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Light or Dark: Dark
Magic: Black Arts - Magic Decay (Slowly drains individuals magic and weakens their ability within a specified range), Conjure (Summon low level demons), and Raven's Shadow (Demonic Shadows in the form of Ravens that can take physical forms to attack individuals).
Looks:
dpoa222_1200_by_bamuth-d8f1273.jpg

History: Claims to be a descendent to the all powerful Zeref. From a young age, she followed in his footsteps to obtaining the most powerful magics. She took over Grimoire Heart to continue her search for other secrets to unlocking Zeref's magic for her own use.

Name: Koran wislow
Guild; Magical Counsil
Light/Dark: Light
Magic: Telepathy:
- Able to read people's mind (even if properly trained mages can feel it and block a part of it)
- Able to temporarily leavi his body and use another people's body (10 min max, and his own body become numb and vulnerable
- Able to create a kind of shockwave in one people mind, making them inconscious, but hugely draining his own Magic powers

34384.jpg

A skilled Swordsman from the Royal Guard, Koran left the guard after the first time he had to fought a mage, as he had been easily defeated and hated the feeling of being powerless. Spending time in the High Magical academy, he learned psychical magic, allowing him to become one of the counsil best spies in Fiore, being sent on undercover missios to track down dark guilds

Adding now your pic has vanished.
Not important but thought you might want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom