Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail Problems in Fiore

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
Fiore is located on the westernmost peninsula. It is surrounded on three sides by ocean, and has land borders with Bosco and Seven. Additionally, Caelum and Fiore combine their sea trade routes.
images

Within this land of Fiore there are several wizarding guilds, working together so they can help others, earn a living to help make the world a better place. Those are considered the light guilds but there is ones what look after number one making misery for those around them causing all sorts of problems every where they go. These are considered the dark guilds. The top guilds are well known throw out the land both light and dark.

Place your profiles here.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64708

ooc chat
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64944

RE: WIP

White guilds
More can be added at a later date if needed

Fairy tail

50px-Fairy_Tail_symbol.png

Shadow
Rhaegar Saerus

Sabertooth

50px-Sabertoth_mark.png

Lamia Scale

50px-Lamia_scale.png

Blue Pegasus

50px-Blue_pegasus_symbol.png

Recca Golden & exsead Candy

Magic Council
images

Koran wislow (Light wizard)

Dark guilds
Grimoire Heart
images
Zofia Zayne​

No Giuld
(Can change your character when ready just let me know)
Charlie Zogear

(Let me know what dark guilds you want)

(Your wizards will be added to your guild above once you have made them known)

The past has a nasty habit at re-surfing old problems at the most inconvenient of times, and this is happening now all over Fiore. Forbidden objects created by dark magic not including for bidden magic it's self is dotted across the land, worse of all they are starting to spread further out to the other countries surrounding Fiore butting the whole world at risk of caucus.

Rules
Be nice to other players and solve any problems you may have as politely as possible. So that it won't put others off joining in.
You can take charge of a situation but only when someone elts story line is over.
No killing someone elt's character off without promotion or knocking them up.
No GOD MOLDING
Have fun

Recca was wondering around the guild hall till he was asked to deliver a message to the guild master of fairy tail. Something he was expecting at some point for the five guilds meeting but needed to know the date and time it will take place this year. He went and picked up his small pink exseed carrying her gently within his arms befoure walking out of the guild hall. "This should be an easy safe first mission for you Candy". He said to her.

Shadow talked into the guild keeping her head low and hidden like normal, hoping to stay out of trouble like the fights what normally appear around the guild hall. She was happy to finally find a second Nikora, key and was excited to find out what it will look like. The other one she had on her was given by her mother and it was all pink, she had always wanted two of them so she had a friend with her every time she was summoned. Since the key doesn't use that much magic she knew by summoning both at the same time will help strengthen hers. plus it's the most common key available out there.

Rhaegar
The doors to Fairy Tail opened abruptly as a human figure stepped from the bright sunlight into the cozy guild hall. Rhaegar stood with a bright smile on his face as members of the guild cheered and acknowledged his presence by welcoming him back after being out on a job. "Yo!" He exclaimed out to the group. A man asked him how his job went. "Very well if I may say so myself. A simple task of guarding a band of travelers from evil." He stroke a sharp pose to seem manlier, "I was ever vigilant and scared off any who threatened the group." He boasted with a laughter. Little did the group know that no one even came looking for the group and it was easier than he thought it would be.

Zofia
(To come later.)

Shadow shook her head hidden in the back of the guild hall. She never really liked it when others gloated like that. She found it rude and the height of bad manners.

Recca carried Candy to the air ship since some of his guild members were heading in that direction for part of the way they offered him a lift. when they were near the love and lucky building they opened the doors where Candy levitated him down to the ground. He waved to his guild mates to say thanxs than walked to the fairy tail guild hall. It didn't take him long since he was one of the fastest walkers in the guild part from the ones what use sport type magic. He walked into the guild hall placing the letter in the box for the guild master to pick up

Rhaegar
His gloating was interrupted by another person entering the guild hall and nonchalantly walking past him and to the guild master's box. "Oi, Recca!" He shouted out as he started to approach him. "What brings ya here?" Of course he knew it had to be something important for him to drop by the master's box. His curiosity always got the best of him in situations like this. There had been many times in the past of him getting caught trying to peak into the guild master's box before, but he hoped that now he could pry some intel out of a fellow wizard.

"Oh it's about that time of year when the guild masters meet up. Not saying the location, date or time as it's none of our concern at this present in time". Recca said. It was no big secret that the guild masters had a meeting once a year so he knew there was no harm in saying that part as for the date and stuff that was between the guild masters so it can go without a hitch. "Candy no swinging on the chandler. Get down this instance". He added to his pink exseed. She come flying down sulking. "Kittens too curious for there own good". He added to Candy.
"But it's shiny and dangly". Candy said.
"It's not a toy and you will break it". He added scowling at her so she knew he was serious on the matter. Candy puffed her cheeks at him.

Rhaegar
"Ah..ahchoo!!" He sneezed as the cat came closer to them. He scuttled away a bit to get some distance, still having his allergies to cats and Exceeds. "Hi Candy. Nice to.. ahchoo! Ugh.. Yeah." He nodded to Recca and took his leave. The curiosity of what the guild masters were meeting about could wait. He made his way to the bar to grab some food after his long trip from the hall's bar maid.

Recca made his way out of the guild hall and back to his own guild. Today was Candy's first birthday and some of the guild members had set up a surprise birthday party for her.

"You had better take some anti histamines for that". Shadow said after hearing Rhaegar sneeze after Candy went near him.

Rhaegar
As quickly as his food came, it was gone. He had quite the appetite, especially after long jobs. This last one took more than a week, and wasn't all that worth it for the amount he was rewarded. If only some bandits did in fact attack, then it would have at least interesting. To the corner of his eye, he noticed a form in the corner area of the hall. Shadow, eh? She was still being unsociable and no one knew much about her accept that she was a Celestial wizard. "By the way, Rhaegar, this came in for you." The bar maid handed him a job specific request for him.

"A job for me, huh?" He took it from her and read it over. "Alright, I can do this."

"Maybe you should take Shadow along with you?" The bar maid whispered.

"Ehh?" He groaned, glancing back over at her huddled to herself. "Might as well try. This would be that much easier with a companion." He stood up from his bar stool and made his way over to her. "Oi. Are you looking to go on a job? I got a job here that should pay well, but it's fairly simple."

"Oi is bad manners you know". Shadow responded looking up at Rhaegar. "Depends on the job. My spirit's aren't fighters"

Recca got back to the guild call where the party was already being put in place with the music blearing throw the guild hall making it heard befoure you were any where near the door. When they got inside, Candy was so over whelmed that she couldn't say anything and stayed stunned in Recca's arms. Well it was only her first birthday and first time experiencing anything like this befoure. The guild master got her a new dress, and a few other members for her some new toys since she liked attacking anything what dangled from there bags. No one minded within the guild as they knew it was a faze she would eventually grow out of. After all even human babies like to grab and play with things what don't belong to them. She eventually curled up under one of the tables with the new teddy bear Recca had bought for her.

Rhaegar
He disregarded her comment on his manners and went straight to the point. "I've got a request from the mayor of Tuly Village. They're requesting that we transport a large piece of treasure for them from the merchant they purchased it from. It would be a long journey to the merchant and to travel to Tuly Village. It would be nice to have a companion. Who knows, the merchant may even have more keys for you." He said as he pulled up a chair next to her. I'll split the reward with you of course.

"I don't really need the money". Shadow said taking a sip of her tea. "I will go with you to the towns throw I am after Pyxis. It's the compass. It's meant to be more reliable than a regular one, so no one will get lost while it's around, I have a feeling all the gold birth star keys have all got masters".

Racca carried Candy home while she was still sleeping and tucked her into bed. Putting her presents away and her cards up around the room, he then walked to the front door noticed that they got home in time as the heavens started to open with more bad whether on it's way in the shape of a storm. "Don't think we can do that twice in one week". He said to himself smiling while he shut the door.

Rhaegar
He scratched his head lightly for a moment. He knew of the compass spirit, but from what he had heard, it wasn't always accurate. "Sure.." He stood from his seat, "Well then we will leave tomorrow at dawn. I'd like to get some rest in my own home for once. We'll meet in front of the hall's entrance." With that said, he took his leave of her to turn in for the evening.

Zofia
Hundreds of miles away from Magnolia in a small town called Dufflow, a midnight black colored airship approached overhead. Citizens of the town that happened to be out late looked up at the flying vehicle in wonder. Under the ship was a huge purple magic circle that spun to keep the vehicle afloat. It's wings were in the shape of a bat's. On the bottom and hood of the aircraft was a symbol of a guild. "Grimoire Hearts"

A hatch had opened up and demons started pouring out of it. The demons, revolting looking beasts with various skin colors armored with wicked looking swords and shields, descended onto this unsuspecting town. Upon their landings, they immediately began their raid, burning down villages and slaughtering innocence. Another form descended down slowly and gracefully landed on the rooftop of a burning building. "Good my little pets. Plunder this city. Find me the amulet.

Recca heard loud banging on his front door. Opening the door he was one of his guild mates.
"We need to regain the old alliance once more with the other guilds. Dufflow town is under attack and it's going to take out strongest to stop them". The boy panted.
Recca nodded scooping up candy into his arms he got the Christina ship and headed towards Fairy tail

Shadow went home not knowing what was happening not too far from there home town, after getting changed into her night wear what also had a hood attached she climbed into her bed genially closed her eyes waiting for sleep.

Recca arrived at the fairy tail guild hall running in with Candy in his arms. Some how still asleep. "Dufflow town is under attack and our guild master thinks it's time we join forces with our old allies like we did all those years ago".

Little did Shadow know was that there was someone coming closer to her every time she used her magic, tracking her every move.

The Magical vehicle who was driving the Magic's counsil special force stopped before reaching the town. From this high in the sky, already, they all could hear the screams of townspeople, and see the buidings burning. Some flying devils looked at the official ship, but the Magic Weapon quickly shot them back down the floor.

Koran was looking at the scene with anxiety: What was this hell upon earth? He just had two hours between the report coming to the Magic council and the departure, accompaying the first troup caming to stop the riot.

the aircraft carefully landed on the ground, allowing the twenty Guards to leave in the middle of the chaos. Koran and the troup's chief shook hand as they had a diffeent mission, and had to get separated: They would fight and stop the Demons. He would need to find who sent them here and why. With a sigh, he saw them engage the battle with the horrible creatures

"You will know where to find me if you change your mind". Recca said taking Candy to the Cristina ship and heading off in the direction of the town.

The noise of the ship woke Shadow up after she had just fallen to sleep. "What's going on?" She yawned making sure that her face was still hidden under the hood of her night cloths.
Recca explained what was going on and she joined him to the ship, knowing with the keys she had now there was no way she could fight but she knew she could guide others to safety. She wrote a note for Rhaegar letting him know where she was so he wouldn't worry when she wasn't there for there mission in the morning.

It didn't take too long for the ship to arrive in the town. "I think this was a mistake". Shadow said looking at the monsters.
"Too late now especially since they can fly". Recca responded.

Zofia
The demons continued pillaging the town of screaming non-wizards. It was clear that this wasn't just any raiding. They were in search of a lost artifact that was said to be hidden in this town. Zofia sat relaxed on the edge of a building's roof, glaring over the mayhem. She knew it was only a matter of time before outsiders decided to interfere. She disliked people who intervened with her plan.

A group of demons brought forth the town's mayor to Zofia. They knelt him down in front of the building. Zofia slid from the building top and glided down to them. "You know why I'm here. This can all stop if you tell me where it is."

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Said the mayor. Zofia wasn't in the mood for games. She took her index finger and showed it to him. A dark aura wrapped around the tip of it. She moved said finger ever closer to him. Spouting something about him dying if she didn't tell him. "Alright!" The mayor shouted out. "Ju-just don't hurt anymore of my people..." He begged as he began to wept.

"Where is it?" Zofia asked one last time. The mayor pointed to the town's statue that was the centerpiece for the town. A slight grin appeared on her face as she looked at it. "How cliche." Without a second thought, she jabbed the finger into the man. The man collapsed coughing up blood. She didn't kill him, but she left him with a gift that he won't soon forget. A dark aura clung to his lungs and would continue to leech off of him making him weaker and weaker and causing agonizing pain. "Thank you." She said grimly.

Quickly, she ordered demons to ram sack the statue. The statue fell and there underneath it was a box locked with strong magic. In her mind, she caught the disturbance of outside magic. "Looks like it's time to go." She sent for a magic carrier to transport her and the demon carrying the box back to the ship as she and the demons can't fly. While in the sky, she could see a vehicle driving up to the town. "Give them some fun, my pets." They disappeared into the main Grimoire Hearts ship. Soon after, the ship took off, leaving a large group of demons to combat the outsiders that would show up and continue having their fun of raiding the village.

Rhaegar
He woke the next morning, stretching and yawning. "Time to make some money." He said to himself. He quickly got dressed and went to the guild hall as dawn approached. Upon reaching the guild, another member of Fairy Tail showed up and handed him a letter. It was from Shadow. He opened it and read it quickly. "Well.. I guess she isn't going with me."

He still wandered to himself why he wasn't awoken to bring to the battle and yet she was having not been a fighter. Maybe it was only to investigate. He shrugged off the thought and continued on his way to his personal request.

"I thought that guild dispended years ago". Shadow said gripped hold of her bag tightly.

"They won't get away with any of this". Recca snapped making sure that Candy was out of harms way. Then he went after them.

When she could she jumped from the ship and ran to the ones what had gotten hurt throw the battle trying to get them out of the fireing line of fire. "Come on we need to move from here befoure anyone gets killed". She said to some children what had frozen with fear. She took hold of there hands and lead them to a near by building. "Where is the rest of my guild this isn't like them not to help others in need".

Another boy was in the area also looking for something but unlike Zofia this was object what could be easily stolen but someone that needed to be found befoure the truth comes out. One of the monsters sent to attack him, using his sward to concentrate his magic on one place he swung it in the air draining all the magic from the monster and sealing it into stone. Pulling out a key. "Open the gate of the Swan. Deneb". He called out as a man with black feathers appeared in front of him. "Don't help look for her you will only be in the way". He instructed knowing the spirit doesn't do as he is told.

"That Energy, he is here". Shadow said putting her hand onto her bag looking back into the crowd. She started to rush throw the crowd when she saw the mayor. "What happened who did this to you?" She asked rushing to his side

A third devil fall on the ground as he quickly ran his way inside the city. Looking behind him, two devils were eating a poor townpeople defenseless. Grinding his teeth, Koran moved quickly in a side street. The Maical guards were there for this task. His own duty was something else. He had to find who was behind this attack. The Devils were rampaging the city in a chaotic way. There must have been a reason behind that.

A huge demon with four arms interrupted his thoughts, almost killing him with a strong hit which smacked a hole in a close wall. the swift mage barely avoided it by jumping down.
Quickly standing up, he looked at the creature's face and frowned: Their mental structure was so strange, it was super hard for him to read or use his powers against such a creature. furthermore, the opponent wouldn't let him focus as he once again jumped on him.

This time, however, the steel blade met the scaled arm, biting in his flesh, as a dark blood appeared on the blood
"You Pathetic Human" did the monster screamed in his pain "You're gonna die!!"

The teenage boy followed his swan spirit not a wear that he was doing exactly what his master wanted. The teenager got attacked by an old lady's walking stick when the swan spirit was told to attack her. living up to it's reputation it attacked the monsters and left the lady alone. "Stop that nonsense this once" He said in an commanding tone getting free from her and following his spirit while rubbing the spots where the old lady had whacked him.

Shadow helped the Mayor up and put him into a near by building placing some cutions under his head placing him into a recovery position she placed a blanket over him. "I will be back I am going to get some help". She said to him as there was no one in the building she had no choice to leave him or there was a chance he would defiantly die. She ran out of the building and come face to face with one of them. "I should have grabbed a shield". She said to herself.

Strike, Dodge evade, the mage thought he was back at the Military school, except one hit of his opponent could easily behead him. Moreover, the black scales were as solid as a leather armor...and they were dozens like this one?
Grinding his teeth, the young mage escaped a savage hit, turning on the side, then viciously cut beind the monster's knee. the hit worked as the Devil started to lose his balance, as Koran Sticked firmly his weapon in the monster's shoulder, earning another scream of agony and nasty promises.

enjoying the relative calm, the Mage pushed his spirit against the strange psychic scheme. Once again, he hurt a kind of wall of mixed feelings, like the monster was unaware of anything except hunger and intent to kill

However, three pictures appeared from the Devils soon-to-be-dead Devil:

A myterious Amulet
The face of a woman as pretty as sinister
And the sybol of Grimoire Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom