Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM looking for player(s)

Greetings and hello everyone,

Recently my pnp (pen and paper) group broke up and I haven't been able to fill the void so I'm thinking of trying to run a game myself. Because of this fact I'm thinking I'd like to keep it small either one on one or possible two players and me.

Systems I would like to run either DnD 3.5 or Star Wars Saga

If you have any questions feel free to drop them here or send me a private message or even any other way.

I would want to play 3.5 as well. Though I prefer pathfinder if that is an option as I find the rules more streamlined and it's so much more accessible.

I hope this will be more erotic than your standard D&D. I am not interested in a MxM plot, but with a female GM I am sure it's possible to work something out.

Do you need help brainstorming plots or do you have something in mind?

How well do you need to know the rules to play in a game like this? I know a bit of generality, but the mechanics would be new to me. If you want to tolerate a newbie, I promise to be a good student! I am good with erotic scenes with M & F and multiples of either.

Sorry I'd love to join unfortunately I don not understand nor inted to try 3.5 personally I'm enjoying 5 and like the simplicity.

5 is also my preferred system. I think that they finally managed to balance encounters so that melee classes finally stand a chance against higher-level monsters (i.e. nothing has an impossible AC), which I appreciate greatly. That said, I'll take what I can get

Back
Top Bottom