Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

False Judgements {Anderian x RainbowGirlKatie}

RainbowGirlKatie

Planetoid
Sadie was often invisible in everyone's eyes. And those who did notice her would dismiss her as a fragile, petite, and shy little girl. But she had dark secrets that shrouded her in a veil of mystery and intrigue.

At the ripe young age of 15, Sadie DeLane ogled all of her female peers with hungry eyes, carefully categorizing all of them. The girl was 4'10 and 96 Ibs, a paperweight of a human. In no respect was she well endowed with measly ant bites and subtle curves. She wasn't ugly, however, with soft features, full lips, and captivating amber eyes that sat behind large glasses. Her brown hair was long, halfway down her back and braided. Unfortunately for her, her mouth was full of braces, and she was struck with the bad end of the acne stick.

Needless to say, she didn't have any friends, not did she want any. She couldn't let anyone close, save for the one she chose. For her body was not natural, or grown in a womb. She was left, orphaned by immortals, caste with a heart of darkness.

Sadie sat cross legged in the park during lunch hour, watching. She wore a cute little sundress and white flats, wearing cyan panties. Snacking on a PB&J sandwich that her foster mom packed her, her eyes were drawn to her number one candidate, a junior. It was becoming increasingly obvious that she was in fact, the best possible choice.

Isabella Menendez punched her boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) square int the nose. "I never want to see you again!" She yelled at him before storming off. The 17 year old girl was through with boys. All they wanted was her luscious curves, DD bust, shiny golden locks and beautiful green eyes. Of course, she didn't help her case by dressing the way she did. Currently wearing nothing but a sports bra and tight yoga pants, her firm buttocks and toned abs were beautifully displayed. To top it off, she was glistening with sweat.

She sighed and grabbed her stuff, heading off to the locker room where she knew nobody else would be there to bother her. Pushing the doors open, she moved to her locker and furiously opened it, grumbling to herself. Bending down, exposing her butt, she leafed through her stuff, pushing her soccer ball out of the locker, not paying attention to her surroundings.

Sadie saw the opportunity and took it. Enthralled by the soccer player's sweaty body, she knew she had to make that busty blonde hers. Running after her, she followed the older girl into the locker room. It seemed as though Isabella had no idea she had been followed. All the better.

Quite unsubtly, Sadie moaned as a thick, slimy cock unsheathed from her body and massively bulged her panties. At the same time, big, heavy balls dropped and made her panties bulge even larger. The stink of musty, unwashed, sweaty balls filled the room, as a massive grin spread across her face. "You're gonna be fat with my babies, Isabella Menendez." She shouted loudly.

"W-what?" Isabella stammered, turning around, "Babies?" Her eyes widened at the sight of the bulge in the little girl's panties, and subsequently, her dress. A foul odor that smelled heavily like sperm, musty. "What... the fuck? What the fuck are you? And what the hell do you want?"

"I'm your worst fucking nightmare!" Sadie cackled evilly, "I'm gonna rape you over and over again, emptying my massive, stinky balls into you. And then I'm gonna bind you, and make you my whore! But don't worry, I'll find you sluts to keep you company. But you're gonna be bloated with all the nasty cum I've got for you... and then... I'm gonna rape you more! This is your fucking life now! Being my personal cock sleeve and cock cleaner!"

Sadie moved like lighting, pinning Isabella against the lockers. She was not soft, nice, or gentle. She as rough. Forceful. She leaned in and grabbed the sports bra in her teeth and ripped it away, causing those beautiful DD's to come tumbling out. Sadie pinched both nipples and yanked them. "God, you're fucking beautiful." With superhuman strength, Sadie lifted Isabella up off the ground and pushed her harder against the locker. With one hand, she pulled down her own panties and let out a foot of cock, which sprung up, curving upwards. The cock itself had a knot at the base, and was menacingly thick on an already-girthy cock. "Get ready whore!" She shouted before forcing her cock into Isabella, bursting her tights and panties in the process. The dick itself was so massive, it caused a visible distention as it shot through the poor girl. With an evil cackle, she sunk balls deep, feeling her cock shove past the cervix and into Isabella's womb.

Everything happened so quickly, all she could do was scream out in the hopes someone would hear her. "No! Help me! Somebody help me! I'm being raped!!" She screamed in pain as the little girl's massive cock tore her insides apart, bashing against the top of her womb. "Stop it! Please don't! I don't wanna be pregnant! Please!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Sadie snapped, "Or I'll fucking knock you out!" Sadie started to violently pound into Isabella, moaning loudly as the girl she was raping milked her cock against her will. But Sadie grew aggravated at Isabella's refusal to shut up. "I warned you, you fucking whore!" Sadie took one hand and placed it at Isabella's forehead and slammed it against the locker. "Nighty night. You'll wake up with a womb full of cum, slave."

((-{THIS IS NOW ON HIATUS}-))

((It seems this was a fairly short lived one. Guess my wife didn't want to be raped anymore.))​

Back
Top Bottom