Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New character and plots! m//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valravn

Moon
I'm gonna do something a little different here, I'm gonna list the characters I wanna play, and you are gonna pick one to play with. This is pretty much all m//.

Overall rules-
I love plot, and I need it in every RP, but I can do one shots and quickies.
No toilet play, scat, waterworks, ect.
I really prefer if our characters actually care about each other, at least eventually. The exception is Taylor, who gives no shits about that.
I prefer 3 ish paragraphs for plot posts, but a single paragraph is fine for smut scenes. No one-liners.
No rape, consensual only thanks.
No gore/vore/snuff
I draw my own pics, but I don't really care what you use. I will not use RL pics, there's a reason I use my own art, it's exactly what they look like.
PMs and threads only, I will not go off site.
Ask about other kinks and squicks, I don't have an f-list.

CRAVINGS:
Men in panties and lingerie, yours or mine, I don't care!
Cross dressing Taylor or Fait!
Actually, anything Taylor or Fait!
Especially Fait's slave plot~

Prince Daniel of Drakenwall
Appearance: The sunlit Prince
Beach scene
The morning after
Personality: Bright and happy, Daniel is the light of his Kingdom, too bad his brother the crown Prince/King wants him dead. Despite his chipper attitude, Daniel isn't very trusting when it comes to close relationships. He's generally convinced that anyone who would want him really only wants money or to get further ahead in the influence of royalty.
Info: Trained with the military briefly, likes to sneak out to mingle with commoners unnoticed.
Position: Sub or switch
Kinks:
-Armor
-Dragons
-Dom slaves
-Older males
Plots:
-He is given to a dragon as a sacrifice, the dragon has other plans (Dragon may have a human or half-human form)
-He is gifted a masculine sex slave as a joke from his brother, but he doesn't want to take advantage of the slave.
-His brother decides instead of killing Daniel, he's going to take him as a concubine, he ends up falling for him anyways. (They could be half or step brothers)
-Sneaks out to a nearby village and runs into a commoner/thief/noble/thug/whatever.
-He is given to a neighboring Prince/King as a bride/concubine, he is not happy about it.

Gabriel 'Gabe' Masters / Grav
Appearance: Grav and Gabe
Personality: Grav is a brash loudmouth and swears like a sailor, Gabe is quiet and cold. He likes no one at first glance, but once you earn his trust, he'd burn down heaven to help you. His partner however, can pretty much get away with everything.
Info: A superhero with the power to control gravity. I'm looking for characters inspired by Captain America, Deadpool, or Ironman as his partner.
Position: Switch
Kinks:
-Men in panties
-Scars (healed)
-Slight masochist
-Light bondage
Plots:
-Cute downtime with his partner
-Gabe and his partner meet up as civvies unknowingly, eventually they put two and two together.
-A villain catches Grav and keeps him locked up for his amusement, eventually he realizes he actually cares for the hero.

James Rossi
Appearance: (Working on it)
Personality: He comes off as a nerd, meek and quiet. Really though, he's a sadistic asshole who likes making his prey uncomfortable. Underneath it all however, he really just wants to be cared for, but doesn't think he deserves it.
Info: He is fucking loaded, money out the wazoo, not many people realize it. Might be mafia based.
Position: Aggressive switch, will play the sub to hook someone
Kinks:
-Power
-Turning 'straight' guys gay
-Having control
-Light bondage
-Blackmail
Plots:
-He poses as a nerd to catch the attention of a bully, quickly turning the tables and seducing him.
-He throws a house party, singling out one of the dudebros to pull into the bedroom.

Lorenzo 'Zenzo' Belperio
Appearance: What do you want?
Personality: Laid back and going with the flow, Zenzo views most things with a quiet acceptance. He seems standoffish at first, but he's really a good guy, unless you get on his bad side. He isn't afraid to kill if it's necessary.
Info: A supernatural hunter, he kills monsters, saves people, running mostly in the underground.
Position:
Kinks:
-Monsters and magic
-Tentacles
-Demons
-Bondage
Plots:
-Somehow, Zenzo finds himself with a supernatural attachment, an angel or demon bound to him, a werewolf imprinted on him, a vampire indebted to him, ect.

Taylor
Appearance: Well? Are you following?
I make more in ten minutes than you do in a year
Casual
Personality: He does what he wants, when he wants. If you aren't with him, then be prepared to be left in the dust. If you don't have something he wants, then you are of no interest whatsoever.
Info: Owns a strip club/brothel/burlesque (depends on the setting), and yes, he is quite often the star performer.
Position: Power bottom
Kinks:
-Double penetration or more
-Group/orgy
-Size play (being smaller)
-Furs
-Anything with a dick
-Being used
-Being in control
-Being watched/on stage
-Being in between twins
Plots:
-Gangbang at the club
-He found something he likes, that thing is you, or at least whatever's in your pants. Don't disappoint him.
-Taylor's playing a show, make sure you are the part of the audience he's catering towards.
-Taylor's out on the town, cross dressing of course, catch his eye!

Fait
Appearance: (Working on it)
Personality: Soft and feminine, but he comes from a culture that isn't afraid to pursue sex, so he does. He prefers buff masuline men that can handle him easily.
Info: Comes in three different flavors! Human, elf, or naga!
Position: Sub
Kinks:
-Being taken advantage of
-Turning 'straight' guys gay
-Giving up control
-Light bondage
-Crossdressing
-Orgy/gangbang
Plots:
-Prince/noble of his kingdom, Fait is gifted a masculine slave. In an effort to win his trust, Fait agrees to let the slave have him whenever he wants.
-Traveling to another town, he meets a knight/thief/mercenary/ect and they decide to travel together
-Fait is a popular attraction at the local pub, and tonight your character catches his eye.

I'll hear out other plots and ideas too! Just message me or post here! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom