Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnova

Meteorite
Hey y’all, I'm Peyton and I'm a bit new on here. Although I am new, I'm not new to roleplaying. I’ve played for a few years now on a couple different websites and consider myself decent but not perfect. With that said, I don’t expect any of you to be freaking Hemmingway but I’d like someone who can at least write. As I said I’ve role played before and I’ve had some good and bad experiences so before we start anything let me write a brief disclaimer of my pet peeves. First and foremost, don’t message me with half the scene written out and taking total control. It defeats the purpose of roleplaying if you’re going to write the entire scene. I’d like to discuss the plot and whatnot first.

Alright, well moving right along, I'm a naughty white girl with rather vanilla with my scenes but nonetheless I'm sure we can still have fun. My ideas are: roommates, FWB, neighbors, friends, BF/GF, strangers, Now for the fun part, I’ll give y’all a list of my kinks and turn offs to give you a better idea of what I like and don’t like.

Kinks: biting, consensual, dirty talk, mild racism, hotdogging, scratching, anal, anal gaping, breeding/impregnation/pregnancy(fave), DP, hair pulling, vanilla sex, rough sex, gangbangs, group sex, blowbangs, choking, face fucking, vaginal, vaginal gaping, bukkake, creampie, anal creampie, facials, body cumshots, sloppy seconds

Turn offs: BDSM, age play, bestiality, incest, celebrities/people you know, bathroom play, blood/gore

Well, that’s all I have for y’all, hopefully I didn’t scare y’all off with my disclaimer or my long post. I hope to get some good responses and look forward to playing with all of y’all.

xnova
We share a lot of interests -- racial, breeding/impregnation, anal, face fucking, cum shots... all good
Would love to play roommates, neighbors, B/GF, strangers...
IM Me when you are online again
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29@yahoo.com
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom