Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liquid Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
Hansuke was humming a little diddy he heard on the radio the other day as he finished up tidying up his living space. He had just finished vacuuming and was now dusting off a few shelves that were mounted on the wall. It was late in the afternoon, an orange glow poured through the windows into the house and the sound of noisy cicadas could be heard from outside. Various snacks and a pitcher of lemonade were laid out on the coffee table in the middle of the room. Hansuke's pet cat Dorirubitto strolled into the room and found his master cleaning the place. He hoped up onto the coffee table and examined the edibles distributed in front of him. He turned around and looked up at his human and gave a raspy meow.

"Nyaaan~"

Dorirubitto wasn't quite old yet, but he was certainly getting there.

"That's right Dori-Chan, we're expecting company soon" Hansuke replied.

Hansuke and Dorirubitto had one of those strange pet/owner relationships where the owner could (Mostly) understand the cat, like in anime or cartoons. Kind of cute to think about, but seems like a strange/lazy one sided conversation in reality.

"Nyan?"

"Yeah, it's Danika, Emi, and Kiyomi"

"Nyan nyan?"

"Remember how they've all been looking for a way to pursue their interests in music?"

"Nyan~"

"Well, I was thinking about it and I had the idea to introduce them to each other. They all play different instruments and I'd say they're all on about the same skill level. If things go well, they might just start their own band!"

"Nyan?"

"I do. Musical talent aside, I think the three of them will make very good friends."

"Nyan nyan~"

"Aww, thanks Dori-Chan~ I like to think I have a head for that kind of stuff too."

"Nyan~"

"H-hey, come on now. Don't joke about something like that"

Hansuke was blushing slightly at whatever Dorirubitto had just said. It quickly went away however when the doorbell rung, signalling that his company had arrived. "Oh, that must be them now. Come on in girls!" He said as he walked to the door space to greet his friends.

Danika Munroe coincidentally happened to be humming the same tune as her friend. As she walked she wondered who exactly Hansuke had wanted her to meet... she knew they were girls... she assumed they were similar ages, but you couldn't really know that with out meeting them first... She reached Hansuke's place and rang the bell, a little nervous she adjusted a strand of hair and shifted the newsboy hat she always wore adjusting it slightly. Meeting new people always made her a little nervous, though she was good at hiding it. After all she was not what you would call a typical Japanese student. Her dual coloured eyes were stunningly bright the right a stunning amethyst and the left a deep emerald green. The other thing most people noticed first about her, besides her half British half Japanese heritage was the scar on her cheek, it was a clean straight line from her cheek bone to below her ear, her only souvenir of the night she had lost her parents. Hearing Hansuke call out for her to come in she opened the door and peeked in closing it behind her and slipping off her runners, "Hansuke-kun?... it's me Danika." She smiled down at the cat as he came to the door to rub against her ankels, "Good afternoon Dori-chan." She knelt down to give the animals ears a rub earning her a loud purr as a reward.

Emi comes in, listening to something else, allowing it to blare in her headphones as she just heads on in with her guitar case slung over her back. Should she know someone for more than a few years she tends to just walk in without knocking or anything of the sort. The white-haired girl looks between the girl currently petting the cat and Hansuke before shrugging off the guitar case and sitting down. She slides the headset around her neck and turns off her mp3 before stretching out, "Hey Hansuke, what's up? Sorry if I'm... late?" She asks, still not currently sure what to think of the unknown girl or how punctual she had been to this affair.

"Right... well, hello to you as well, I'm Emi." She introduces with a small smirk, "I can only assume you're one of the people Hansuke-san wanted to introduce me to. Though... I still haven't figured out what sort of plan he's hatching, bringing a bunch of teenage girls together. Why, if I didn't know any better I'd say he was just being a pervert." The light glint in her red contacts makes it clear that she is joking... for the most part. "In all seriousness, I do believe he's up to something, even if it isn't quite as scandalous."

A short time later, evidently all the girls were at least roughly on time, the third guest arrived. "Hellooo?" Kiyomi's voice called, it was gentle but not soft, she was the only one who hadn't been listening to music or otherwise being musical as she arrived, though her voice had a sing-songy quality to it. She stood in the doorway, having seen a white haired girl go in just a few seconds before, she hadn't been sure otherwise she might have said something, but now she knew this was another "guest" of Hanasuke's, what was he planning?

The woman peered over the white haired girls shoulder "I'm not a teen excuse me I'm a grown woman, boobs and all" Kiyomi puffed her chest up slightly, but smirked a bit "I'm Kiyomi, Kiyo if you'd like, Emi was it?" she looked around the room, stopping on yet another girl, Hanasuke...what was going on here? she squeezed her way into the small apartment past Emi, past the cat and the girl petting it, closer to Hanasuke "If I had know it was going to be so many I might have brought some food" she mused, turning to watch the other girl, green hair...white hair...She felt a little out of place with her plain old black, sure their was a pair of cat ears atop it, but still Kiyomi could be the jealous type at times.

Three women had suddenly piled into Hanasuke's room, despite his inviting them their it must still have felt just as odd for him and the other girl's as it did for Kiyo.

Hansuke couldn't help but to smile warmly at seeing his best friends all together in one place. They had hardly just met each other and he could already tell that they too would become as good friends with each other as they were with him. Why did they seem so confused though? Hadn't he told them why they were... Hansuke lightly knocked himself in the side of the head with his fist. "Whoops" He said with an embarrassed chuckle. "Sorry girls, did I forget to mention why I thought to introduce you all over the phone?" Hansuke's face turned a little red. He figured something like that was bound to happen. He could count on his hands the number of times he did something without forgetting any details. "Go ahead and make yourselves at home while I explain" He poured himself a glass of lemonade and sat down an before continuing.

"So, As you all know, you've all been trying to further pursue your interests in music correct? Well, lately I've been thinking about it and so I've been asking myself, 'What can I do to help my friends get their musical feet off the non-musical ground?" He stopped to take a drink. "And then I realized, 'Wait, I don't have just one friend that wants to explore a career in music, I have three of them!' And then it hit me, I'd introduce them to each other and they could start a band! I mean, you all play different instruments, and I'd think your all around the same skill level. So what do you guys think?" He looked around at his friends to gauge their reactions, waiting to hear their response.

Danika looked up from the cat as the other two young women entered the rather tiny apartment... well it certainly felt very small with four humans and one cat. Danika sat near the table and took a cookie that was set out there, and smiled, she recognized the cookie after all she had baked a way too many and given a bunch to him, experimental lemon cranberry cookies, both sweet and tart but not sour. She listened quietly as Hansuke looked at them all like they should know what was going on and smiled a little crookedly, amused that he had once again forgotten a small but rather important detail. She always found how scatterbrained her friend could be sort of cute. "A band?" She said softly... It was a good idea... if the other girls were up for it and they could get along of course. She brushed a loose wave of hair from her face, she had removed her hat and Dorirubitto was pawing at it, "You think... people would actually come to listen to us play?" that would be so amazing to play for someone other than her empty room or her brother and sister-in-law. She took a bite of her cookie waiting to see what the other's would say.

Emi looks at the others, shrinking in on herself the more individuals came into the room. The white haired girl huffed, her chubby cheeks turning a little red as she looks about the room, trying to find a place where she wouldn't be staring directly at another person, so she opted to focus on the cat instead. "Well I don't know about this. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about your judgement of the musically inclined and... would honestly like to hear something of these two before I make my decision."

She tugs on her hair a little before smirking idly to herself, "Though, if these two aren't so bad at this I would love to do this... heheh... my mother would throw an absolute fit. Of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that if we really could go far with this." While it was difficult for Miss Katsu to find trust in others and often remained distant, it was hard to refuse when, perhaps, she could prove her mother wrong about everything and make a name for herself the way that she had wanted to her entire life.

Emi finally looked back up at Hansuke and immediately got flustered seeing as his scan had rested right on her. That hopeful expression on his face, she wasn't sure what to make of it other than he did truly care about each girl that was currently in the room, including her. "Don't give me puppy dog eyes like that Hana-kun... of course I'll give them a chance." She mutters quietly, using the childish name she's used since they were little to indicate that she wasn't quite so distant as she sometimes appeared.

"a...band?" Kiyo spoke quietly to no one in particular Looking across the room, a band? with these other girls? She supposed she did like singing, people tell her she was good as well, but truthfully she had never been that musically inclined. Costumes! the thought suddenly popped into her head so quickly she almost lept.

"yes! but only if we're can dress up! I'd love to!" she seemed suddenly giddy, immediately eyeing the girls and thinking about what colors might work for them, Kiyo's gaze went from one to the other with unadulterated interest, a slight grin on her bespectacled face. She'd have to take measurements and get more materials and and...
"what do you two play?" she wondered, tilting her head "I'm a singer I suppose, people say im good!" she smiled brilliantly.

"Emi-chan what's your bust size? do you have a measuring tape Hanasuke-kun?" questions flew from her lips like fireworks in the small room, she giggled "oooh this is going to be fun! we should audition for each other! but...well where will we practice?" she mused, looking around the small room as she came back to reality.

Hansuke beamed with joy from seeing his friend's mostly positive reception to his pitch. Over the last few days, he really had his heart set on the idea. Before, he wasn't sure how well it would be received, given that the three girls had never met each other. However, he knew that they were all wonderful people, and he strongly felt that once they got to know each other, they would be the best of friends. "Splendid!" He exclaimed as he clapped his hands once, holding them together. "You guys won't regret this, I assure you! I can even be a roadie for your band." Hansuke let out a sigh that was part relief part content. He would very much be looking forward to seeing his best friends play together.

"Our respective schedules should allow for plenty of opportunities to gather, and I think we should be able to practice in Danika-Chan's garage" He said in response to Kiyomi's question. "Now here's the best part" he said as he briefly rummaged through his pockets before fishing out a flyer that he put on the table for them to see. "The community center will be holding a music festival in a couple months. If we sign up now and start rehearsing, I think we might just be able to perform! Wouldn't that be great? All we need to do is come up with a band name and we can reserve a time slot" Hansuke put on a determined face and placed both of his hands on the table. "Let's start brainstorming right away! Emi-Chan, pitch me a band name idea, go!" His enthusiasm made it very clear that he was really getting into this.

Danika nodded, "My brother should allow that." he has always encouraged her self-experession through music. After the accident that had killed her parents she had been very quiet and withdrawn, the only time she had come out of her shell even a little was listening to music. She had improved quite a bit since then, in terms of socializing though she did still tend to be quiet and introspective. She had to admit costumes sounded like fun, as long as she didn't have to wear anything frilly or pink. "a lot of popular bands have two word names... It doesn't necessarily have to have a deep meaning either. Besides we could change the name later if we come up with something deeper." She smiled a little. "Oh! And I play key board by the way, in case anyone was wondering."

Emi goes over any ridiculous combination of names in her head for the moment as she grins and looks over the other two girls. While still clearly nervous and cautious of the situation there was a certain excitement that came with the question of "what if?"

"Okay let's see... costumes, place to practice, mmmm... name... that's a difficult one when I don't know these girls, Hansuke-chan." She responds, crossing her arms before taking the cat up into her lap and petting it as she muses over naming ideas. "It should be something elegant and cool, that's for sure. Like... a classy lady that knows how to fight." She gets up, handing the cat over to Danika so that she can properly consider options, clearly excited as she thinks over what could possibly be a good name for three very clearly different albeit interesting girls.

"Mmm... Sweet-Tooth Serenade? mmm not two words... Ethereal Raven? Mmmm... Liquid Goddess? Mystery Hour..." She's just rattling anything that comes to mind at this point that still has a touch of elegance and intrigue in it's name.

She then pauses to think of the question that Kiyo had just asked her. If there was one thing Emi's bright red contacts could evoke, it was emotion. Her eyes rounded out as she turned at the other girl, shrinking in size as she examines her, "I'd rather not talk about my boobs thank you very much..." her face turns bright red as she looks about the room and sits back down in her chair.

Kiyo smiled brightly "ok not today, let me think about designs first" her words let Emi know that, while she'd back off the subject for now, her question would not go unanswered, or at least not untested, Kiyomi was a hardheaded girl, despite her somewhat ditzy appearance she was not the fool some might take her for. She sat on Hanasuke's computer desk, or rested against it rather, thinking to herself about the name for the band.

"A couple of months hmm? I've never sung anywhere but karaoke and family gatherings, oh their was that one recital in grade school..." she seemed a bit nervous about it, but was just as excited as the others.

"So I guess thats it hmm? we're all on board for giving this a shot? I think we need to see how well we mesh and how we all perform before we sign that paper, not that I don't trust Hanasuke's ear for talent" she chuckled "or his eye's for beauty" She giggled, the other two girls seemed a bit more reserved, it was kind of cute.

"So keyboard vocals...we need a drummer or a guitarist! maybe something weird like a flute? what do you play Emi-Chan?" her questions had rebounded from her body to her musical talents.

Hansuke was very pleased to see that his friends were getting into the idea of starting a band as much as he was. He very much lived in the moment and was definitely the kind of person to get easily swept up in things. He giggled at Emi's flustered reaction to having the size of her breasts inquired. Being around Kiyomi had the effect of bringing out his playful side. "You don't have to be embarrased Emi-Chan" He chimed in. "Kiyomi's an exceptional seamstress, she even helped fit me the suit I wore to my high school graduation party"

He waved the notion away, getting back on topic. "You girls are right though, we should try having the three of you play together and see how well you blend before we go deciding anything else" He stood up grabbed his car keys off the counter he left them on. "Come on, Emi-Chan and Kiyo-Chan's place are on the way to Danika's house. We can take my truck, we'll make our rounds and grab everyone's instruments in no less than 20 minutes. Let's go girls!" Hansuke was already heading out the door as he said this, Dorirubitto getting up and following close behind him. He breifly popped his head back inside to add in, "Oh, you girls will have to ride in the back, you all know how Dori-Chan has to have the front seat" A moment later, the sound of him starting up his car could be heard from outside.

Danika blinked at how quickly things had moved from discussing a name to suddenly leaving to play together, then she shook her head, Hansuke got so worked up sometimes she really should have expected this, "I still can't get over how that cat follows him around... Dori-chan acts more like a dog than a cat sometimes..." her comment was soft but loud enough for the other two to hear, "That back seat is small too..." She took a few slow deep calming breaths... cars still made her nervous.... "I suppose I can sit in the middle..." She knew that there was zero point in trying to dissuade Hansuke, once he had an idea in his head it was pretty much bound to happen, or at least be attempted. She slipped a couple of cookies wrapped in a napkin into her purse and went to put her shoes on again.

"I already have my guitar. No need to go to my house." Emi stated nervously as she opens up one of the doors to the car and slides in. She was more than happy that she had brought the thing with her. She didn't want to explain why she was grabbing her instrument to her mother. She usually just had it with her so she'd only endure the complaints of her mother the first round. "So... uhm..." Emi sighs and looks at the other girls, trying to figure out something they could talk about at the time. What could she talk about at current. Eventually she just chose to look up at the ears on Kiyo's head.

"Those kitty ears are really cute. You have a reason for wearing them or do you just do it just because?" She asks with a tilt of her head. The white-haired girl thinks a bit about that before smiling and bouncing a little in her chair, "Would be an interesting thing if we do become a band... to ah... all have some sort of thing like that... tails ears..." she shakes her head, "Then again perhaps I'm just being stupid." Eventually Emi grows quiet and focuses in on the car window, more than happy that she didn't have to be in the center due to her tiny frame. It was logical but she would not have been happy.

"I already have my guitar. No need to go to my house." Emi stated nervously as she opens up one of the doors to the car and slides in. She was more than happy that she had brought the thing with her. She didn't want to explain why she was grabbing her instrument to her mother. She usually just had it with her so she'd only endure the complaints of her mother the first round. "So... uhm..." Emi sighs and looks at the other girls, trying to figure out something they could talk about at the time. What could she talk about at current. Eventually she just chose to look up at the ears on Kiyo's head.

"Those kitty ears are really cute. You have a reason for wearing them or do you just do it just because?" She asks with a tilt of her head. The white-haired girl thinks a bit about that before smiling and bouncing a little in her chair, "Would be an interesting thing if we do become a band... to ah... all have some sort of thing like that... tails ears..." she shakes her head, "Then again perhaps I'm just being stupid." Eventually Emi grows quiet and focuses in on the car window, more than happy that she didn't have to be in the center due to her tiny frame. It was logical but she would not have been happy.

Emi's red-contacted eyes focus on the trees and the surrounding area. She couldn't help but feel stupid whenever she opened up her mouth. It was always best for her to stay quiet, fix cars, and let her guitar speak for her.

"Yeesh Hansuke-chan skipping all the foreplay again?" she giggled and let the group lead the way out to their apparent roadie's car, as a singer she didn't need much, she didn't even own an amp or a microphone of her own, so it seemed they'd just need to go to Danika's home to get her keyboard and they'd be set. She looked to the car, tilting her head "it'll be a squeeze, sure Dori-chan won't sit in my lap? I promise to give lots of loving stokes..." She seemed to somehow become even more energetic as Emi mentioned her ears.

"Oh these?" she struck a silly pose, pointing to her ears with one leg popped up into the air behind her, despite being the eldest she often seemed to least mature, a family of men might have had that effect on her. "They let me know who the real interesting people are, people who mention them like you!" she seemed about ready to descend on the girl again, eyeing her with obviously interested eyes, though oddly she was not "undressing" with her gaze, quite the opposite "Emi-chan is...like...an albino mink....cute but detached and a bit self concious" how that was anything like a Mink was beyond anyone's guess.

"Come on Danika-chan the car isn't that small who knows what parts might rub together" she teased, encouraging the girl along into the car, after all they weren't that dangerous, of course she didn't have the full context of the girls situation.

"No one would know what a minks ears look like though, so maybe something a bit more iconic, do you like dog's Emi-chan?" Kiyomi asked as she went to one side of the car, deciding maybe sitting beside the girl wouldn't be so bad.

"Yeah, sorry girls. I know it's a tight fit back there. It'll be a short ride though so don't worry. It's better this than Dori-Chan's 'death by a thousand scratches in the face'" Hansuke said as they entered the truck. Normally he would have just offered to let them ride in the cargo area where there was plenty of space. However, he knew all too well about how uneasy Danika felt about cars already, and riding in the back-back where there were no seat belts was totally out of the question. Besides, he didn't want to single her out, especially now as the girls were meeting each other for the first time.

He smirked when Emi mentioned Kiyomi's infamous cat ears. Hansuke often referred to them as her 'Go-to conversation starter'. She would sometimes wear them in public, garnering hilariously odd looks from pedestrians. "We'll have to go out to lunch sometime so that you can see those ears in action Emi. It never ceases to amaze me at how Kiyomi-Chan can keep such a straight face"

Hansuke's cheerful expression immediately turned into one of alarm when Kiyomi mentioned Dogs to Emi. 'Ohhhhhh boy...' He thought to himself. Just as Danika was weary of cars, he knew how very frightened Emi could be of dogs. That was another reason why he wanted to introduce Emi to his other two friends, he felt that she could be a little socially impaired at times. He had to do something, less Emi push Kiyomi away for mentioning something she couldn't have known she shouldn't have.

He quickly thought of something to say that didn't seem too obviously topic changing. "Oh speaking of that, what kind of music do you think you'd play girls? Cause I think a mix of rock/pop would be perfect for cute animal costumes"

"We could be pop idols," Danika said softly, trying to not go completely silent as they travelled in the car... she sat on her hands to keep them from trembling, it was cool... maybe the other girls would just think that she was cold. While the idea was for them to get to know each other, one of her most intense fears and the memories that went along with it were not exactly the things you used for the foundation of a friendship, and she wanted to know more about these two girls before that came out. She knew that Hansuke would respect her secret as well. Her eyes focused on the ornament that hung from the rearview mirror... That was something safe to watch, rather than the scenery which to her seemed to be zooming by, even though Hansuke was driving about as slow as he could with out getting into trouble.

She looked at Kiyomi's ears as well and smiled at the young woman's explanation of why she wore them, "I think they give you character," She smiled softly, "not that you don't already have that... but for people who have never met you I mean. Fox ears would be a cute option too." The conversation was certainly a distraction and she was glad for it... they were almost to her brother's place.... soon she could get out of this death trap.

"Eeeeh... dogs really aren't... my thing." Emi gives a heavy sigh before shrugging and looking over to Danika. While not one to reveal her own emotions easily, she was able to pick up on Danika's nervousness. Considering she had just met the other girl, however, she chose to not pry on the information and continue to speak with them as a means to hopefully settle the other girl. "I suppose we shouldn't worry about outfits and themes yet, though. What kindsa things do you two like playing, singing, or composing?" She asks with a tilt of her head. "Perhaps if we could narrow it down to two or three genres we could have a really unique sound." She suggests excitedly, thinking about how the mixing of different genres could give something off that really could speak to people.

Emi was more than a little proud of herself for switching the subject to something that would, no doubt get all three girls talking about what they liked, "I tend to veer towards jazzier songs but I also enjoy electronic and punk songs as well... but... that's just my favorites. If things are catchy I really don't have much of a problem with it."

Kiyo nodded "no dogs, hmmmmm" she huffed when Emi spoke of not worrying about outfits "But the look is half the point! people won't like um..." she looked at Emi, up and down "well we need to be flashy, you know? eye-catching? once their eyes are on us then we have the peoples ears too!" she argued, but didn't push it, Kiyomi was always a visual person, she loved all sorts of costumes, Victorian gowns, Kimonos, it was only natural that the flashy dress of pop idols would also be of interest to her, as well as the odd costumes of Harajuku.

She crossed her arms and thought for a long moment "I guess I like jazz too, I met an american who played the saxophone once, such an oddly entrancing instrument..." She smiled "I like melodies, things that let you lose yourself in them y'know?" Kiyomi was not as musically knowledgeable as any of the others in the car so she was finding it slightly difficult to get her thoughts across fully, the young woman wasn't an idiot she just didn't have the same knowledge as the others in that field.

Hansuke's ears perked up when Emi and Kiyomi mentioned Jazz among the possible genres they could play. "Oh, Jazz huh? I think that seems like a pretty fitting musical style for cute performer costumes. I just hope you throw a little bit of rock in there." Danika's mentioning of them becoming pop idols stood out in his head. He could picture them playing on stage in front of a crowd of people already, with fans lining up afterwards for autographs. He soon laughed the thought off though. He knew he could get ahead of himself sometimes, but that was a little much even for him.

Very shortly afterwards, they arrived at the street Danika lived on and pulled into her driveway. "Alrighty girls, here we are!" He said excitedly as he got out of the car, his cat hopping out in tow. He wasted no time in heading to the garage door and lifting it up, beckoning his friends over. He was familiar enough with the place's layout to know where all the equipment they'd need was. "I'll get right on setting up some speakers and a microphone for Kiyomi" Hanksuke was all too eager to see what his friends would sound like as they tested their chemistry for the first time.

"I like some Jazz." Danika said with a wry smile, "But my brother and his wife always listen to this 'smooth' jazz, which I tend to find a bit of a snore fest. I like big band jazz though. Classic rock, and pop are good as well. really I have no problem with any style, Oh! Excepting metal, death metal, screamo and rap." She shook her head, "I will never understand how screaming a single word into a microphone over and over again is music."

As they turned into the drive way and she let out a breath, they were here, thank goodness. Climbing out of the car she waved at her brother who was looking out the front window, "I will just run upstairs and get my Keyboard." She said to the others as she headed to a set of stairs in the garage, there was a loft built into the garage so going up the stairs there was a small room set up almost like a studio apartment. There was no kitchen, but she did have a microwave Coffee pot, and Kettle with a mini fridge. It was over all tidy, with one or two shirts hanging on a chair, Danika swiftly shoved them in the hamper, just in case they ended up hanging out up here afterwards. In the corner next to her bed was a keyboard. She had used metallic permanent markers to decorate it was with gold and silver flowers and swirls, making it clear that the instrument was much loved. "Make yourself at home." She muttered as she rolled her eyes at Dori-chan who hopped onto her pillow and swiftly seemed to go to sleep, the cat was quite at home in her room.

Hefting the keyboard under her arm she picked up the stand for it as well and carefully made her way back down the stairs, "Okay," she said after she was fully set up, "What should we play?" She said as she pressed the power on gently running a scale up her keyboard which was set to play violin sounds at the moment.

Emi jumped out of the car, quickly heading for the door. Her eyes lit up when she looked around inside, "Aww sweet setup!" The white haired girl finally raised her voice as she looked around the room before immediately finding an amp she found desirable and setting her things up. She swung her guitar off of her back, undoing the case that was absolutely covered in stickers and producing the rather lovely guitar from it, a galaxy pattern covering the body of it. She plugged the instrument Hansuke would know as "Heri" into the amp and began tuning.

Emi's eyes flickered back up to Danika with a look of excitement and amazement, "I love this, Danika. It's so cool!" She calls out before going back to prepping Heri for playtime. Emi really never had a place like this to practice. For the most part she simply used her old accoustic. No, due to her mother Emi never even dreamed of playing with equipment that would cause her playing to be even louder, she never even thought there'd be a chance of her playing in front of anybody.

Kiyo was the last out of the car, entering the place and gazing around, smiling to herself and spinning to get a full 360 view, then her attention returned to her companions.

She leaned down near Emi, her ample chest swaying slightly and her long legs were exposed almost to her backside, watching Emi tune her guitar with patent interest.

"I think these things are too tricky for me, you must have such control of your fingers Emi-chan" she giggled and smiled at the girl.

"It sounds like we have some similar taste then, maybe something classic? I like some of the older American songs, they're fun!"

Kiyomi, feeling a bit out of place not having anything to do with her hands, began doing a but of vocalizing, some bars as a warmup, her voice going from low notes to high in a smooth rhythmic melodic way, even without words it was clear she had a good voice just as Hanasuke had claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom