Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaores search

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaore

Planetoid
Hello my name is Kaore!
After a long amount of time searching for RPs I've decided that it may be easier to put my own request out.
Rules
* Obviously no god-modding. I don't mind if you make little tiny things such as moving my characters body as your character.
*I've recently determined that I prefer to RP in the threads. I will rp in PMs but I find it difficult to keep track of what I've already done and may repeat actions or words. I've never done an RP via a messenger service but I'm willing to try if I think the RP sounds interesting and I now have YIM.
*I try to post a bare minimum of one paragraph and expect anyone who RPs with me to do the same. I can post more rather easily but it is exceedingly rare for me to post more then 3 paragraphs.
*I can post multiple times a day but understand that real life is more important then anything on here. I just ask that you tell me you'll be gone for a while and if you don't want to continue an RP before you stop replying.
*I prefer to play opposite a female character and don't care about your real life gender.

Heres my Kink list: https://www.f-list.net/c/kaore Ask me about maybes.

Things I like:
I prefer to play Male or Futa's.
I like foreplay
I am a switch (In case you don't know what that means I can be both dom and sub.)
I prefer treating my partners lovingly though Romance is not required all the time.
Incest
Tentacle (In this I may treat you like a tentacle monster and use you but will not cause pain.)

Absolute NOs:
Anything involving pain
Anything involving things that belong in the bathroom.
I will not mistreat you. (At least not majorly. If you want dirty talk, light spanking, and such I can do that. I will also play a monster but still won't overly mistreat you.)
Unless I play a Futa I don't want my ass to be played with.

I can do plot oriented and sex oriented RPs though there WILL be sex in a plot focused RP.

Pairings I'm currently seeking:
BrotherXSister
SisterXFutaSister
AdventurerXAdventurer
(Can't think of anymore right now so just ask me for a pairing. I don't really care for older relative incest though.)

Have a plot idea that was on somebody elses request that was closed down and I still want to do it.
I would love doing a Dungeons and Dragons themed RP. Lots of action, sex, and adventure. If your interested in doing this one though I should inform you that I just can't find Orcs attractive.
I am craving anything that involves me being a Futa and having a Harem of futas and/or females who want to be impregnated.

I love something called Pokegirls. Its a really weird world created by Metroanime (I think). Its far to complicated a world for me to explain but the most basic idea is that its similar to pokemon but instead of little monsters your catching female... monster things. You aren't called a trainer but a tamer because these all female monsters are feral until tamed... which means have sex with. Also the pokegirls need regular taming or they go feral again. Human women are extremely rare as they can turn into Pokegirls as well... not exactly sure how though. Also humans can have children with pokegirls, both human children and pokegirl children. This would essentially be a harem/adventure rp with lots of sex and action as well. For more information search for pokegirl and you'll likely find something called pokegirl world project where you can find all the relevant information and a pokedex... without pictures.... that has a lot of different species. They aren't all anthropomorphic pokemon though there are some.

Here's a plot idea that just popped into my head. Its sort of a dungeons and dragons rp centering on a Warlock from the game Neverwinter. She made a pact with a powerful Devil who rules over Lust. The female Warlock is not Evil but grey and the pact is for the souls of her enemies in exchange for power as this devil realizes that a Warlock who is seen as a hero may lead more to make pacts with devils. Another part of this pact was that the Warlock becomes a futa and must have much sex. The idea revolves around this young Warlock and her companion/s who are female... just one or two though so things wouldn't get difficult.
I will do Fandoms but prefer that my character be an Original Character. I also prefer Anime over other Fandoms.
Fandoms (Incomplete):
Bleach
Kill la Kill
Soul Eater
High School DxD
Fallout (using ocs or with Piper)

Please PM me instead of replying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom