Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You need something ? Maybe I have it. ( MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTalon

Star
Welcome to my thread.

First of all, I'm going to say this right here and completely honest. If you have been enticed by my title, I encourage you to read on and see if you are interested in anything that I have to offer. If you have clicked on this thread looking for a quick cock to suck or a quick smut deprivation, you have clicked the wrong thread and I strongly advise you to go back and search for another person that can fullfill your craving for quick meat, for I will not.

Now that I have got that out of the way, let us continue and see what I am looking for.

1) I am looking for a person who can capture me in their writing, someone who actually thrills me in their reading. I don't want : "Give me that cock you big strong man, I'm so wet and I'm waiting for you."

NO, I want : As the sunlight breaches through the curtains of the bedroom, the velvet sheets of the bed roll over her glistening body as she draws out her hand and motiones for him to join her in the bed.

2) Now maybe the previous example has taken it a bit too far but what I'm going to say right here is the most important thing of all. : I do not want a wet rag that is as easy to open as a sexcrazy female. I do not want instant smut, I want a struggle. I want someone that digs into the back of my skin and fights back until deprivity and lust takes over both of us. I want someone who makes a challenge and not an easy pushover open the legs.

3) I enjoy plot more than smut. I enjoy a good written story and if it is extrordinary, I will be in love with it and will look forward to how it goes. Ofcourse, there will be intimate and thrilling moments of erotic nature but I will not accept smut after smut. That is a big no no for me.

Roles :
I will only roleplay as a male, it might be a monster male if I am convinced into doing so but I prefer roleplaying a male, optionally might be a superhuman male.

Friend x Friend
Lover x Lover
Vampire x Victim
Knight x Princess/Commoner
Assassin x Other Assassin

Others are available, just need to ask what my limit is.

Plots / Stories :
WIP

F-list​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom