Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt Is Open (Bloodborne inspired Roleplay + others) (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTalon

Star
pLrnugS.jpg

"Drink this blood hunter, take a part of my soul and become a creature of the night. A hunter of evil and a bringer of peace. Now don't get too excited, go out there and kill because it's only natural for what you have become."​

As certain people may have already played it, I have taken a love for this perticular game.
All aspects of this game thrill me and entice me to continue on playing, even if It's my third time going through the story.
The hidden lore, the horror aspect and the terrifying moments this game has delivered to me have given me inspiration and quite the need to Roleplay in this perticular theme/environment.

What do I expect from you ?

I expect you to have played the game or have watched content of it. It's especially important to know how this game feels like to really live into the roleplay itself.
The scenery is dark and scary, shadows have expanded themselves over the lands and have spawned sceneries of nightmares and horrors.

I expect quality over quantity, I'm fine with one paragraph but as long as it is written out well and so good that I can imagine myself into that paragraph and can imagine the scenery as if it was infront of me.

I hope to write about 2 to 4 paragraphs depending on the situation or previous reply from my roleplay partner.

Plot Idea

The setting would be somewhat complicated but bare with me through this.

The time would be just before the actual Bloodborne game. About half a year before the start. It's a time of danger and reckoning, the Healing Church had introduced their omnihealing blood for half a year now and the first sightings of people starting to change were going round around the public.

The Healing Church themselves had made a small area underneath their southeastern tower. A small settlement designated to train 'Hunters', people that have been injected with the Yharnam Blodo themselves, resulting in gaining strength and speed that is superior to any normal human. They've become something else than human, something that is better in all ways.

Who are you ? You're a newly assigned hunter by the church, awakened by the Yharnam blood coursing through your veigns. And our story continues from that point.

Our objective ? To find the source of this corruption and halt it before it spreads throughout the entire population of Yharnam.

My Character:

Valdir Ravenborn. A primordial hunter, one of the first assigned hunters by the church to hunt down the corrupted blood that has spread through the population. A man adorned with black robes with underneath an iron chainmail body armor. A 6 foot 2 inches tall sturdy built man. He dons no helmet or mask, he wishes himself to be known by the public and feared by the public. His black spiked hair is rather long and messy, his green colored eyes shine brightly in the dawn of night and his slimly built face dorns a messy stubble along with a scar running over his right cheek.

If you are interested PM or reply to this thread, I hope to hear from someone soon

I'm also looking for people to roleplay heavy fantasy with. If you have any questions or desire to work on a plot. I can do mostly anything, from furry to incubus or normal human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom