Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for comic book/superhero fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Membrane

Super-Earth
I’ve had a growing interest in trying to do games with different comic book related characters lately and figured it was time to put up a fresh request thread focusing upon this. The type of roleplays I’m looking to do varies greatly depending on the characters along with what type of game my partner might be in the mood for. This can vary from more romantic scenarios with consensual partners to harder scenes with villains managing to topple and take advantage of a beautiful heroine. So rather than list a bunch of potential plots which may never even be touched, I’d rather list off characters that I’m in the mood to play opposite of and then invite any interested parties to message me so we can brainstorm up an idea together.

Of course, that being said, I will take a moment to draw attention toward my having a big interest toward any game with villains corrupting heroines (or even female baddies) or where a character essentially faces a ‘sexual bad end’ following their attempts at some heroics. This is something I’ve enjoyed playing a great deal in the past with different partners so would love to find a few people here to do similar. Which isn’t to say this is ALL I’m looking for, of course, but bonus points for anyone wanting to work something out with this general craving/scenario.

Moving along, I’ll state that aside from anything that goes against site rules, my three main turn offs are snuff, scat and heavy mutilation. Anything outside of those is fair game if anybody is interested in exploring them within a roleplay together.

Also, I'm sorry, but please no one-line or even single paragraph posters. I'd prefer to play with somebody who can average at least three decently sized paragraphs, if not more, per response. I've tried playing with those who prefer shorter posts and my interest has always drifted away from the game, so it's just best for us both to avoid those type of situations.

Now for the characters. I’ll state in advance that I’m fairly open to playing just about anybody, so just let me know who you’d like to play opposite of and we’ll work from there. Also, unless we’re playing out a scene/scenario with several goons or grunts having their way with a heroine/villainess, I tend to heavily prefer canonxcanon.

Finally, I have bolded the characters I’m craving the most at this point, but really any of those below are craved at the moment.

Marvel Comics
Mary Jane Watson
Black Cat
Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers
Susan Storm/Richards
Emma Frost
She-Hulk
Nocturne
Blink
The Stepford Cuckoos
Elektra
Arana/Spider-Girl