Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for someone to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaPlay

Super-Earth
Hello fellow roleplayers :)

My name is Arcadia, I'm 18, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm 5'5", 115 lbs. I have B cup breasts and a nice sized ass. Size 7 shoe if you really wanna know ;)

My only limits are blood, gore, death, and scat. Other than that I'm totally open!

Now I'm a college student at an Ivy League school with a major of sociology and a minor in biopsychology. Obviously, I'm quite busy. So if I don't get back in a week, I apologize. I'm being upfront with it now to prevent any anger and confusion.

I am new to this site but have been role playing since I was about 14. So I'm a pretty detailed person, 8-10 sentences minimum. If you drop off I will alert you to fix it and if you don't, I'll alert you that it's not working out.

I'm a switch person, I can be very submissive at times and can be very dominant at others. So I adhere to many kinds of people. I am also bisexual. I will not role play girl on girl if your a guy and have no experience. It's not pleasant lol.

Also, any updates I post at the bottom, if I don't specify in the new update that the cravings in the last update I'm still interested in, then I'm not still looking for it! I will specify if I'm still interested in the craving in the previous update :)

Well anyways that's me, and if your interested and have ideas, please PM me!

Have a wonderful day/night :)

~Arcadia

**5/7/15 UPDATE**
I'm in the mood for a role play which could be either F x F or F x M. It would be where my husband's best friend and his best friend's son are very attractive. You would play the best friend and his son. Or is could be my character and my husbands best friend's wife and daughter, again you play both characters. HUGE CRAVING!! I'd love you forever if your interested!!

**UPDATE 5/10/15**
I'm highly interested in either a bestiality role play or a role play with a futa partner. Also interested in F x F role play. My biggest craving however is bestiality, preferable with dogs, and preferably German shepherds. xD

**Update 6/5/15**
I'm still interested in bestiality, and still highly highly HIGHLY interested in playing with a futa :D . I am also now interested in playing in a daddy/daughter or mommy/daughter with either the mom being a female or a futa, or any young female/older male or female/older female pairing. I'm also very interested in being submissive, but could be switch if necessary :)

**Update 06/10/15**
I'm looking for what I put in the last post, but am now broadening my search a little, or changing it you could say slightly. I'd love a daddy dom relationship. Or, for FxF or FxFuta, a mommy dom. I would like these two to know each other, like maybe a college professor or highschool teacher, or maybe they could meet on a fetish website or meet at a fetish lifestyle party. :)

**Update 07/08/15**
So I've recently had a craving to be a submissive cop or prison gaurd, that YC could be either someone I pulled over or a prisoner, and you force me in some way to become your slave in a sense. I also have a craving for incest, mainly either Mom/Son, or Dad/Daughter. I also have a huge craving for FxF incest or any FxF pairings. :)

**Update 07/13/15**
I am really interested in a harem role play, not sure where to go with it though. Also have a huge craving for a Vampire Knight manga fandom role play, ask for me more information on it! :)

**Update 07/24/15**
I'm very interested in modern and also past/medieval times. I have a plot for daddy/daughter which I'm also interested in. I'm feeling very open right now, so any ideas send them to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom