Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonlit Craving. (MxM, Futa x M, or FxM) (Update 9/20) Femdom please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I just figured to set up a craving thread of mine. My main thread for me playing a male character is here. I tend to prefer to play the submissive of the two. I am open to Futa and Female characters, but they must be dominant. I am seriously craving some Femdom so dom Futas or Females are very much welcome at the moment.

I admit at the moment I'm looking to more smut than plot in my roleplays.

Fandoms
Pokemon (Trainer/Trainer, Pokemon/Trainer, Gijinka is all good with me)
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices (I'd love to play a shadowhunter who gets disgraced and turned into the toy of Downworlders.) This is probably my largest craving at the moment.
Maximum Ride (OCs only. Would love to play either a flock or one bird kid escaping and running into trouble along the way.)
Black Butler (OCs please)
Harry Potter (Draco x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC, OC x OC Teacher x Student, any sort of fun here where I can play an OC.)

Bestiality
It's always a fun element to add to a RP

Incest
Oh please? I want Father x Son, Mother x Son, Brothers, Uncle x Nephew. Anything where I play the younger of the family members.
A father/mother sees his/her son at a sex club and decides to teach him a lesson.

Sissification
I'm open to giving it a shot. Could add in transformation with him ending up a cuntboy.

Public Settings
This is and always will be a craving of mine. A school, office, or even the subway or on the streets are welcome. I have a few ideas that could be fun with this.
School slut. A student (15-17) is chosen to offer stress relief to other students and staff.
An office intern is used for his boss and employee's pleasure.

Femdom
Oh please. Please. I'll accept futas in this but an older female dominating a femboy would be fantastic.

Interracial
Please? White boy being dominated by a black or latino guy, girl, or futa. Or me playing a native american boy who is dominated by anything else?

Picture Plots
Extra credit
Unlikely Relations (Ganon x Link)
A Cinderella Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom