Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rauk

Buzz!!!!

The school bell rang the glorious sound, to signify that the school day had ended. Heather was gathering her things from her locker, in the midst of all the chaos. She was confident that today, she would nail it in the cheer-leader try outs after school. She slipped her white thong, and black short shorts up her long, full legs and fastened them around her large, but firm supple butt. She had prided herself on her healthy behind and had worked all through high school to maintain it. She was one of the popular girls, and wanted to make sure she had all the assets possible in order to stay that way. Lacking the time to take a shower, to cleanse herself of the sweat dripping from her body, she hurried and finished dressing up in her black top, and put her ocean blue hair up in a pig-tails. She slammed her locker door shut, and ran past several other of the young ladies that were still changing.

Leaving the lady's locker room in the gym, she scurried over to the section in the bleachers, where there were several other girls sitting, and placed her backpack in a designated area where all the others were.

"Looks like we've got a lot of girls trying out this year." Heather winked, and added in a springy, lively voice as she signed her name onto the roster. She had made the team all three years in the past, and was fully confident that she would easily be chosen again this year. She was upbeat, perky, and was always the life of the party when out with her friends. There were rumors going around, unbeknownst to her, that she was in fact a lesbian, due to never having seen her with a boyfriend. In all honesty, she hadn't yet thought about her sexuality as far as what she prefers in a partner. However, time would tell.

She skipped over to the front row of the bleachers, and sat down, maximizing her space all sprawled out, almost lying down. Her legs hung open, revealing a glimpse of her panties, as well as copious amounts of skin her firm, sexy inner thighs. Catching her breath, from gym class, her large, young breasts perked through the skin-tight top that barely held them in, giving a view of her endless cleavage. Her Nipples nearly penetrated the fabric as her chest would rise and fall with her breaths.

"Shew. Clock says 4:25. Looks like we're gonna start soon." She said under her breath, not directing her attention toward anyone in particular at the moment.

Madison slammed Emma against the locker, kissing her passionately. Her hands trailed from Emma's head to her waist, then hips, finally bringing it around to her supple behind. She could feel the throbbing erection against her belly, as her lover kissed her back.

"Fuck, you're hot, Emma," Madison groaned, catching her breath for a minute before returning to the oral assault she was currently taking Emma in, "We got ten minutes, we can sneak in a quickie, can't we?" Madison was already trying to undress her girlfriend as she spoke, hormones hot and heavy, both girls sweaty from PE.

Emma groaned as the sexy girl pushed her against the locker. Badly did she want to undress Madison and ravish her right then and there. But she knew that her sexual stamina had been improved significantly since their relationship had become physical about four months ago. The young lady knew she was in love already, and almost daily, Madison and Emma made hot, steamy, sweaty love.

Yet, she knew she wouldn't be able to sate both of their needs in ten minutes, so she pushed Madison away a little. "Baby, we can't do this right now," She whined, "After, hun, after." Emma kissed Madison again and took her hand. The beautiful brunette lead her lover out of the locker room and up into the bleachers. Sitting down, the girl looked around for familiar faces and saw the "popular girl" sitting quite close to them. Emma tried to remember her name but it didn't come to her at that exact moment.

Emma wore a tight pair of black yoga pants and a neon green T-shirt, which did little to hide the shape of her large breasts. She quickly took a scrunchie off her wrist and pulled her long hair into a pony-tail. "So... are you excited babe?"

Madison sighed and let Emma take her out to the bleachers. The promise of a longer fuck-sesh was what kept her from pinning Emma to the floor and riding her against her will. She almost called out to Heather to say hi as she sat near her with Emma, but she didn't know if Heather would recognize her from the one time they sat near each other at lunch and exchanged a few words the beginning of that school year.

Madison's attention was diverted by Emma's question, and she turned her head. With a smile, she kissed her quickly. "Of course I am. I'm sure we'll nail this though. I think your big tits will get you in better though." Often times, the larger breasts of her lover made her self conscious about her small bust. Usually though, Madison would dismiss her thoughts about such things.

She put a hand on Emma's leg and leaned in, pressing a kiss to her lips. Madison shifted her body and pulled the her short skirt down her legs, even though her own skirt was giving a nice glimpse of her damp cyan panties. Madison put an arm around Emma and rested a head on her shoulder.

Heather leaned forward and rested her forearms on her thighs, tilting her head to the side as she watched the two stragglers make their way in. Her large breasts hung down, a bead of sweat dripped down between them. She smiled briefly, and waited for the show to get started.

It almost looked as though one of the girls were about to say something to her, but stopped. She looked familiar, however. Much to Heather's dismay, she was unable to put a name to the face. Although she found it odd that she caught herself checking out the smaller cup size she evidentally wore. She wasn't sure why, but she found small tits attractive and fitting for the girl, and left it at that.

Just then, an older lady walked in from outside. She looked to be in her mid 30's, and in quite good physical condition.

"Here we go..." whispered the blue haired vixen under her breath.

"Okay girls. Lets get this show on the road! Up first we have..." the red haired lady takes a moment to read over her notepad. "Emma? Do we have an Emma? Go ahead honey, get up here and recite our signature cheer, and show us your best backflip!" the lady skimmed over the bleachers to see if anyone would answer her.

"You know it baby," Emma smiled, hugging her back, "I got this!"

Emma bounded down the bleachers, breasts bouncing. "I'm here! Let's do this!" Still bouncing, she popped up before the woman. "The cheer? Okay!"

"B-U-LL-D oooooooooh Gsss!" She cheered, bouncing up and down, repeating the chant over and over before performing a less-than-remarkable backflip. It was passable, but it obviously needed work.

Dripping with sweat and panting, she retreated back to Madison and gave her a thumbs up. "How did I do?"

"Good job, Emma. Thanks." the red haired lady says in a businesslike manner as she penciled something onto her notepad. There were several other girls that she called, some of them awkwardly falling all over themselves, and some of them showing off their acrobatic skills quite nicely. Finally, there were only a few left to try.

"Alright, Heather. Let's see what you got this year." As if she were waiting an eternity for this moment, Heather assumed a glow on her face and sprang up off the bleachers, cartwheeling over to where everyone else made their trials.

"Ready! okay!" Heather recited the cheer with obviously over-exaggerated spirit. She flailed her pom-poms about, and kicked her right leg up, extraordinarily high, her feet above her head. For a short moment, one could see her panties that barely covered her private area. Her large breasts bounced as she did, seeming to almost defy gravity. Afterward, she sported a cheerful smile, and frolicked back to sit down next to a group of friends that she knew, and began chit-chatting with them. Heather's blue pony tail was draped across her left shoulder. The way she was sitting, with her legs crossed showed a great view of her bubbly ass from the left side.

"Hmm, well that wasn't exactly to a T what I had in mind, hun, but it'll do." The cheer coach made her markings, and rolled her eyes. "Only one left, it looks like, the others aren't here. Madison? C'mon sweety, show us what you can do. Give it all you got!" She smiled and waited.

Madison giggled and stole another kiss with Emma before trotting down the bleachers and stood before the small crowd of girls. With as mile and a wink, she blew a kiss to the girls before starting to recite the chants, putting forth all her energy and efforts, dancing around, kicking and bouncing around. As a finale, she took a deep breath and peformed a double backwards cartwheel into a backflip and landed it on her feet, chest heaving.

With a giggle, she rushed back up to Emma and sat down, sweaty and musty, clothes now damp and clinging to her skin. With a breath outwards, she leaned against Emma. "Now how bout that fuck?" She whispered.

"Duh..." Emma scoffed, "Let's go get nasty in the locker rooms."

Shortly, Emma had Madison pinned against the wall of the shower, the curtain drawn to hide their bodies. She leaned in and licked the sweat off of Madison's neck and started kissing down her neck. Her hands moved up and deftly removed Madison's shirt, exposing the beautifully small breasts that she loved so dearly. The ones she envied. Quickly, the bra was unhooked and off too, Madison bare chested. Emma took her own top off and threw her bra to the ground, unknowingly letting part of the article hang out of the bottom of the curtain.

Not wasting any time, Emma lowered down, taking Madison's panties down with her. She could feel her erection strain in her tight yoga pants, and she decided she didn't want to try to get them off.

Emma quickly ripped the front of her yoga pants open and let her erection free. "I'm gonna make you squeal, Maddie. Bend over."

Madison grinned when Emma ripped her pants and let out that delicious hunk of meat. "Getting right to it? No foreplay? Okay." Madison kissed her on the lips, stroking the throbbing cock in her hand, moving to cup Emma's sweaty balls. Then she heard the command to bend over and giggled. "Okay baby!"

She ran her hands down Emma's body and pulled away, eyeing her panties on the floor. Following orders, she turned around, placing her hands on the wall and bucking her bubbly butt cheeks against Emma. "Fuck me hard, baby. Make my pussy ache..."

"God I fucking love you," Emma growled. Emma put one hand on Madison's waist and the other guiding her cock against Madison's wet cunt. She placed the tip at the hole and moved her other hand to her waist as well, and she pulled Madison back into her, sliding into her.

Madison's tight pussy milked her cock as she pushed in. Emma moaned loudly, her grip tightening on the girl. Slowly at first, she began to move her hips, thrusting into and out of Madison, causing the skirt to swish as she was moved back and forth. Gradually, she started picking up speed, continuing to slide through the tight tunnel.

Her balls slapped against Madison, creating a wet smacking sound as she pounded into her lover. "Oh... shit... fuck you're hot..." She moaned.

"Oh fuck yes!" Madison cried out loudly, without care for any others who might hear her. She let out multiple yelps of delight, groaning with each thrust. Her small breasts bounced as Emma brutally pounded her, her tongue hung out of her mouth, and she was screaming in delight.

"Cum inside!" Madison squealed loudly, "Fill my womb with your dirty cum! I need it inside me!"

Heather was tired after a full day of school, as well as the physical activity from PE, and the afterward cheerleader try-outs. Her confidence was high that she would make the team this year again. Quite frankly, she would be ashamed of herself if somehow she didn't.

"Seeya guys later! Call me!" She ended her little chit chat with the other popular girls, as she gathered her things and headed toward the girls' locker room for a quick shower before heading home for the day. As she walked through the entry-way she thought she heard moans coming from the showers.

Huh. Probably someone in there masturbating again. Yeesh. Why can't people wait til they get home? The nerve of some of these people. ...Wait.. Did I hear two voices?

Rubbing her eyes, and removing her scrunchy, Heather let her long, blue hair flow down her back, like a cascading waterfall. There was nervousness in her eyes, as she peaked around the corner. There was a bra lying on the ground just outside the curtain that the noises were coming from.

Could they be... Having sex? At school?!

Heather's face glowed a deep red with embarrassment, as everyone else had left except her, and apparently these two. For a moment, curiosity got the better of this young virgin girl. She had never seen anything like this before, especially not in real life. She couldn't help blush as there was a stirring within her that she couldn't explain. Moving a hand up to her breast underneath her top, she cupped her massive breasts, and fondled her nipple without even realizing it. She caught herself, and quickly regained her composure. Deciding she wanted to try and take a peak out of curiosity, she tip toed up to the doorway to the showers, and gently slid the curtain to the side, and peered around to see Emma and Madison in their full glory.

"Whaaaaat the hell!" She blurted out as she stumbled on the wet floor, and fell down, right below the girls. She fell right on her back, as her breasts jiggled inside her bra, her black skirt flew up, revealing her thin panties. She froze, blue hair everywhere, with a couple bruises as she stared at the two like a deer in headlights. "I.. Uh.. Um... S-sorry to interrupt! Mind if I uh...Er.. I need a shower. yeah!" Heather's face was as red as a beet.

Emma brought her thunderous pounds to Madison's now-red rump to a grinding halt. She knew she should have been embarrassed but she wasn't. In fact, it brought a smile to her face. "So..." She said, voice becoming a warmer, "We have a bit of a peeping tom, Maddie." She slid her cock out of Madison and turned to face Heather, cock glistening with Maddie's juices.

Madison was also somehow not embarrassed. She knew it would only be a matter of time before someone found them. When Emma removed herself from Madison, she stood up and wrapped an arm around Emma's waist.

"Emma, why don't you taste me while I talk to our friend here?" She said, sitting down on the little bench thing in the stall, legs spread open, pussy gleaming with sweat and natural lubrications.

"Ooh, my pleasure!" Emma exclaimed when she was presented with Maddie's tasty treat. She dropped to her knees before her and buried her face in Madison's cooch, licking the insides of her thighs to taste the delicious, salty sweat before moving to nibble on her nubbin. Quickly, she started swirling around the pearl before bringing her head down and dragging her tongue across Maddie's wet, puffy lips, lapping up every drop of sweet liquid that endowed her lovely girlfriends nether lips.

Madison moaned lightly as Emma hit all the right buttons, licking and eating her pussy. "You see, Heather," Madison smiled, "My lady friend here is what you would call a... futanari. She has a piping hot birgin cunt under that gorgeous dick. All lady with the benefit of being able to squirt lots of cum too. You're... a year older than us right? Same grade though? I thought so. And you know, I tried to dismiss those rumors about you being a prudish closet... and I really, really wanted it to be true too." She ran her hands through Emma's hair as she hungrily ate her out. "So... is it true? Do you like seeing a classmate roughly fucked in the bathroom by another girl? Or better yet, do you like watching that same girl eat out the cunt she just pummeled?"

Heather watched in amazement, at how open the two of them were about their... actions. She awkwardly scurried in her current position to the wall, with her back to it, before looking away, blushing wildly.

"Talk to me? It looks like you're.. Um.. too busy to talk. Maybe some other time. He he!" The blue haired girl let out an extremely forced giggle as she held her right arm up, blocking her vision of the cunnilingus that was happening.

She would not admit that although she was shocked, and surprised at what she'd seen, some strange part of her was still curious, and interested in continuing to watch. Heather's long, thick nipples pointed out of her skin-tight black top, as in her position could be seen a nice view of her underboob. Her firm, flat stomach was in plain site, complete with her round hips, and cushiony ass.

"Oh, don't mind me.. I'll just uh.. Be right over here." Collecting herself, she almost seemed to brush off the situation, and stand. She walked past the two ladies, and turned on the next showerhead over. She thought about dis-robing, however in this awkward situation, she kept her bra and short-shorts on, and preceded to let the hot, steaming water run down her face, and drip off of her erect nipples.

As Madison spoke her words, Heather listened to the sensual noises of her friend pleasuring her all the while. "Yes... My name is Heather. A Futanari? So that's what that word means... Oh my.. That sounds like... Um.. I don't know what to say. I'm 17, yes." She thought for a moment, and hesitated when asked about enjoying what she viewed. "I won't judge... I just.. Now's not the time." Heather continued to rinse her nearly naked body of the sweat and grime of the day. She couldn't wait to finish her shower, and make a bee-line for the door. It was a mystery to her, why she didn't run away in the first place.

Madison tsked and lightly pushed Emma away and helped her to her feet. "I think she needs a little convincing," She whispered into Emma's ear, "Just follow my lead."

Madison waited for the water to turn off before swinging around to block the exit to the stall. She wrapped her fingers around Emma's cock and began to stroke it lightly. "You say now isn't a good time but... when is it ever truly a good time? But I feel like in being so rude... would you like to taste my girlfriend's cock?"

Just as Heather shut the water off, she heard the offer proposed by Madison. She froze, and turned her head slowly, taking in the view of Emma's throbbing member, unable to look away.

"It's... Big..." She said, her eyes widened as she whimpered. This was the first penis Heather had ever seen in her life. She always thought it would look scary, but something about this one wasn't so bad. Mostly because of the person it was attached to.

"I...I..." She stuttered, completely losing her popular girl attitude. She left the water running, and in pure embarrassment and shock, wrapped a towel around herself, grabbed her belongings, and started speed-walking her way toward the door. "I..Have to go..." As she walked a few steps, she begged herself in her mind to stay. She didn't want to let the girls see how sopping wet she had become, seeing them and smelling the aroma of sex in their presence.

"Aw, please?" Emma groaned, turning around, "Don't be a prude..." Emma walked after her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I promise it tastes really good! And maybe if you're lucky, Maddie will eat your pussy too! And then we can switch and I'll fuck you and you can eat her pussy! Come on, it's really the best!"

The warm palm of Emma's hand being placed on Heather's shoulder stopped her dead in her tracks. After a moment of thought, her hormones seemed to have been getting the best of her. Why was she not running? Was she really going to go through with this? What if they got caught? ...What if someone else walked in?

All these questions raced through her mind, as she turned around, her innocent eyes peering into Emma's.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" Her eyes darted down to the the pulsing shaft attached to the sexy purple haired girl infront of her. "...It looks like you're almost ready to pop." Still blushing, she gently reached out a finger and ran it up the thick shaft, from her balls all the way to the glans, getting some pre-cum on the tip of her finger. Looking behind her first, she brought the finger up to her lips and inserted int into her mouth. "Mmm.."

"I swear," Emma nodded, shivering at the touch and stroke of her cock. "How about this. I'll sit down on a bench and you can suck on it like a lollipop. And if you get on all fours, I'm sure my beautiful girlfriend would love to get a taste of you. Or she might watch..." True to her words, she went and sat down on a bench in the middle of the locker room and spread her legs open, inviting Heather over.

Heather's heart raced as she watched Emma sit on the bench, and open her legs invitingly. She made her way over there, and squatted, letting her masterpiece of an ass fill her shorts out as she slowly went down. Her face was now eye level with Emma's shaft. "Wow, okay. Maybe... Just this once. But don't expect me to be that good."

Without much hesitation, She gently sucked the balls between her lips, and tasted the sweat cascading downward. "Mmmn," She then slowly ran the top of her tongue from the base, all the way up to the tip, and circled around the glans as if it were an icecream cone. Holding the base, and squeezing slightly with her left hand, Heather gazed up into Emma's eyes, making non-blinking contact as she slowly slide the monstrous rod between her warm lips. "Annh." she hummed, as her head bobbed up and down gently, while stroking the bottom part with her hand still. Heather pulled the tip out of her mouth, with a 'plop' noise, still stroking it, and smiled at her. "Like this?" Her panties could be seen as soaking, as her virgin pussy was drenched underneath the tight thong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom