Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Week! OOC (Anderian, Rainbow, Rauk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, would you ladies like to have detailed backgrounds for our characters? If so, I can create a Profiles thread, and we can flesh them out there, with simple character sheets. If not, we can just roll with it, and start working on the beginning setting.

Possibly, it's the beginning of the new school year, and we can begin our story at cheer leading try-outs? Any other ideas?

Works for me. :) I think we're just about ready to roll then. We just have to decide who is going to make the first post, so we only end up creating 1 thread.

Darn, I wanted Madison! Just kidding. My character's name is Heather. I'll have the intro thread posted for you guys shortly.... Stay tuned!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64676

RP thread is up! Please enjoy. ^_^

Hahaha. Maybe you could oil each other up and wrestle in the nude for it. I don't mind. I mean, how else are you going to decide?

You wouldn't mind if we brought some extra characters in would you? You wouldn't have to play any if you don't wanna, I just think it would be fun to have the entire cheer team banging.

That's fine with me, create all the extra characters you wish. :p Go nuts!

Woohooo! I hope you're okay with Heather being the way she is. She'll come around, she just might take some coaxing.

No worries! I'm not sure if Anderian told you or not, but I am typically not able to be as active during late evenings. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause! i'll try to find a chance to get on and post though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom