Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Week! OOC (Anderian, Rainbow, Rauk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rauk

As per request, here is the OOC thread open for brainstorming. :)

RE: Spirit Week! OOC

Huzzah! So I believe there are a few details that need worked out, in order to begin.

Is this going to be anime themed? Realistic themed?

Age-group? Highschool, or college team?

I will begin work on my character as soon as we decide.

I'm indifferent! Hehe. I would probably slightly prefer anime over realistic if I were to play a female character. However, I would play either setting just as happily!

Highschool it is. Hah! Your avatars match. Sortof! Cute.

So site rules allow 15+ for age. I am thinking 17 for my girl. One of the veterans on the cheer squad.

Oh yes well... it's very indicative of the type of makeup we wear. Generally I like lots of thick black makeup. Whereas sexy over there likes to go all out when we just go out for dinner at an italian chain.

Deviations aside, (sweetie you can make a sig now ;) ), I have no problem with that. I'll probably play a 16 year old.

Well... I guess I'm a classy bitch. :p

And 16 sounds good for me too. Shall we find pictures then? Or do you do descriptions, Rauk?

I am fine with descriptions, pictures, or even a mixture of both. I wouldn't mind providing you with a visual representation of my character with some descriptive details fleshing her out a little.

Rauk, are you okay with my playing as a hermaphrodite? Otherwise I will find myself a visual representation.

I am cool with you playing anything your heart desires. :)

i look forward to seeing what you two come up with. ^_^ i'll start working on mine now.

cheerleader_sfas_gd_rsadfw_anime_ah_my_hd-wallpaper-1498973.jpg

I like this girl, so I'm gonna use her. :3

Very nice! I like them both. :3

I think I'll go with this one. By the way, are we going with japanese sounding names? Or Americanized names?

manga_cheerleader_2010_by_santi_ikari-d2z6xij.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom