Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New RPer looking for M/F (New ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
Hello, I am new to the site and looking for role play partners.
I have no real plot in my head at the time as this is quite a new thing for me.

Ideas (open to more, bold plots are new and very much in demand):
#Father daughter (and variations of family from there)
#Neighbours
#Teacher student
#Boss employee
#*new* Twins / sisters / best friends + male in superior position
#*new* Non human breeding (never tried this before) human female with non human male(s). Open to suggestions, I.e. pokemon, bugs etc

Ideally I enjoy older male with younger female fantasies for the element of power play (obviously not too young). Interested in RP here and something quicker via YIM.

About me:
23, English male.
I have a West country accent and from a traditional family.
Been to University and hold a Masters degree for Environmental Sciences (Contaminated Land) and currently working for a private consultancy.
I have only dabbled on IM regarding roleplays like this, I really want to take it further.
I've only been interested in the rough and ready RPs the kind to get your blood racing and grant release. I'm still interested in that, but want to look into deeper roleplays too.

Looking for:
Females interested in exploring the above for either short or long term roles. I'm happy to discuss and negotiate on most things.
You must be able to write in sentences with a high level of spelling accuracy (some mistakes are avoidable, text speech is not acceptable)
Story : Smut - negotiable. Sometimes I enjoy a lot of smut, sometimes I enjoy a great story, I wouldn't get too hung up on this.
At the end of a session / story I always encourage feedback, not only does it help me improve my writing, but also helps to build a rapport for future sessions.

Contact Details
Here (duh) - PM or in thread.
YIM: Anglemarre

Sorry, if this is a tad rough, I'm new to this :) If there is anything people can suggest to help, let me know. My F list can be found in my signature, and applies to most of my RPs, but I am flexible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom