Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now with pics- F for Dominant M (YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: F for Dominant M (YIM) *NEW SCENE

bustyroleplayer said:
Thanks for taking the time to click on my requests page – I hope it tickles your taste buds. If not please let me know what you have in mind and perhaps we can work something out.

To give a brief background on my past I have been roleplaying for several years now; mainly non-adult scene. But recently have been playing out romance/neutral very vanilla scenarios strictly over instant messaging environments. My mindset has changed into wanting to play scenes of a more ‘exciting’ nature. D/S, spanking, harder scenes etc. Though I am relatively experienced in this field but will pick it up quickly.

My requests follow a particular theme but I can easily adjust to suit.

Stripper

In this scene a young girl who has moved from London United Kingdom to the States (or wherever) to study for the year as part of her degree. Her financial struggles take a toll so she is encouraged to form part of lap dancing duo for private clients. The agency send the pairing to well-off clients in posh hotel suites to perform. Generally full nudity is rare, touching the girls out-of-bounds and is professional in nature.

One this particular occasion the girl is waiting outside but the friend has pulled out. Encouraged by the agency the girl is manipulated to form alone. She’s always relied on her the confidence of her friend for help and without her strength she’s vulnerable.

The scene takes a twist upon entry to the room. The girl is known by the client – say her professor at university. To enable the anonymity to continue she has to perform…

Bang Bus

A teenager/early twenties female breaks up from her long term relationship. Her first love. She feels alone and in need of cheering up. Her friends take her to a lake for the partying scene in an attempt to drag her out her shell. She acts relatively conservatively at the parties but does want to explore and be spontaneous.

Sunbathing at the beach one day she goes off to get ice cream for the girls and is approach by a small group of guys; one whom is filming. She’s convinced into doing an interview in the back of their minivan. Soon enough the interview leads more and more dark. She is soon stripping in the back of the van and performing fellatio on the male act. During which the van pulls up to a secluded apartment where the scene continues. It is too late to pull out and is coaxed into fully having sex on camera. In the van and whilst the cameras or off the male act is very friendly and sweet. Inside the apartment it turns into a very rough scene.

I’ll add more requests in the coming days but in the meantime please add me on YIM or send me a message.

Katie (busti_roleplayer@yahoo.com)

x

HI Busti. I do like both of your story ideas. I can see where the story might go with the stripper, dancing for her professor and then some. I especially like the second story, what starts out as actual acting for a film turns real and gets rough. she is no longer in charge and cannot stop them from doing to her what they want to do.

what part would you like me to play? z

RE: F for Dominant M (YIM) *NEW SCENE

Hello, interested in Bang Bus Roleplay. I'm on Yim right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom