Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~¥The den of forbidden pleasures¥~ ( at your service master/mistress!)

What is your wish from your pet my master/mistress?

• The contract bound here forever!

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • you are bound to me and my desires

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Where's my cute little play thing

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Let me corrupt you some more!

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiki234

S.L.U.T
The depths hold many secrets but none other than the biggest and most sinful secret of delight and pleasure. You have just stumbled upon the den of forbidden pleasures where all your deepest darkest desires lie waiting to be enjoyed at your leisure. As you enter into the den an innocent winged girl appears in front of you. " hey there...you've found the den of the forbidden glad to see you!!" You act confused knowing you've never seen her but decide to follow the young demon deeper until you arrive at a rather large cave filled with many different species of vampires and demons. "Please...master/mistress I live only to satisfy your desires!" Some of them say looking over at you with a face that shows how much their begging for you to pleasure them.

Welcome to the den! I'm happy to meet you! Please come stay awhile, relax and fill your hearts forbidden wants and desires.

Basic rules
- no Scat, vore, gore, bimbo, bondage
-pm only
- title your pm the first line of the form
- quick one shot smut

IMPORTANT RULE

- if I don't get a reply at least once or twice a week after we start then or you don't pm me that your busy I'll assume it's dead and open up the closed slot, it would be easy to tell me " I will be able to still rp and would like to hold my spot for another week or to" and I'll hold your slot I don't want a closed slot for no reason!

~I summon a contract of my forbidden desires!~ (as subject)
Preferred name of girl
Type: (demon or vampire)
Personality type: (shy, innocent, dominant, submissive, etc)
Hair color:
anime pic:
Setting: only modern like city or school
Meet: how they meet

~please don't be afraid as well to leave some feedback here if you have any suggestions~

Slots available ATM (check back often)

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom