Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lab (Kaore and DonVoltonus)

kaore

Planetoid
Dear Ms. Tamara
We are pleased to accept your application to be the new Research Assistant in our Biological Studies lab here at Reison Labs. We hope that together we can make new discoveries about the life cycles of various exotic lifeforms that we have collected. We would like you to come to our facility at 9am Thursday for your first shift and hope you have an enjoyable and pleasant time at our facility.
Sincerely, Norman Cell CEP and President Reison Labs

Tamara entered the Reison Labs office, walking to the designated area. She was very eager to explore the beasts here, her hair neatly combed, and her pussy freshly shaven. She wore nothing but a lab coat and shoes, as was suggested for her position, and she waited for the head researcher.

Frank was a tall man and was the head researcher for the Biological Studies lab. He had been waiting for a new assistant for several days and was happy that one was here. As was his duty he would observe her when she was mating with the various creatures he was studying in the lab but first he needed to give her a... test or two. He approached the woman named Tamara wearing his own lab coat with a clipboard in his hands and a friendly smile on his face.

"Hello Tamara my name is Frank and I'm your new boss." He told her in a friendly tone "Before we get started I need to run a few tests on you."

She nodded eagerly. "Anything you need sir. I'm very eager to begin my work here, it sounds amazing."

"I need to make sure that your able to successfully mate with the creatures here." He told her as he set the clipboard down "So I would like to have sex with you and see your skills for myself."

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down, revealing a nine inch half hard cock.

"Start by sucking on it."

She shrugged. "Alright, we'll make sure you don't impregnate me, right? I don't want human babies." She knelt, eagerly taking him into her mouth, bobbing and sucking gently.

Frank didn't make any noise when she took him in her mouth but did nod at her request. It wouldn't do his research anygood and the time it would take for her to even give birth would be to long. The creatures in his lab had a max gestation period of a week... even for those that did not lay eggs.
He refocused on how she was sucking him off and determined she was quite good, certainly good enough for what was needed.

"Yes I am." Frank replied before lifting her up.

He turned her around and bent her over before shoving his Nine inch cock into her pussy and started thrusting.

She moaned, pushing her hips into his thrust. "Feels damn good sir." She smirked, flexing her inner muscles to massage his throbbing dick.

The flexing of her inner muscles were very good Frank determined as he continued to thrust into the girl. He knew for certain that she would make an excellent breeder/research assitant and that he would get a lot of useful data from her. But now he was going to enjoy fucking her.

She moaned out, slick and hot around him, hips wetly slapping against his. "You're quite large sir."

(Its kind of hard to make replies without more detail)

Frank didn't sya wnythng and instead began pounding harder into her pussy.

Her slick walls further constricted around his powerful length. "What kinds of creatures will I be mating with sir? I'm very eager to explore their mating cycles."

Frank smiled. This girl seemed quite eager and interested in this venue of research. He wasn't exactly close to cumming, he had a very high level of stamina, and decided to give her a few examples of what she would be breeding with.

"We have a few different species. A tentacle creature, some kind of plant monster, a spider girl, a dragon, and a few others." He told her "There are a few others but those are the ones currently ready for breeding."

(I can't think of anything else! Need ideas!)

"Mmm, they sound utterly wonderful. Perhaps the spider girl first?" She moaned.

(Hmmm, check out the Monster Hunter Wiki, lots of good ones there. We could also do a Xenomorph or Predator, perhaps some type of robotic canine breeding machine, dinosaurs...)

FranK nodded. The spidergirl, named Nea, had a belly full of eggs that needed to be deposited in a safe place and if Tamara had been only a day or two late then Nea would have exited her breeding cycle and her eggs would have been absorbed into her body.

Frank felt himself nearing his release and pulled out of her pussy.

"Finally I'll test your ass." He said before pushing his cock deep into her ass.

She groaned, her ass tight, but flexible. "If you think it's best, sir." She panted, smiling back at him.

Her ass was very tight and he could feel that, despite this, she would probably be able to take much larger things within it. This was very good as not all the creatures within the biolab used the womb/vagina to place their eggs or embryos.

"Yes I think your just perfect for what I need to contiue my research." Frank told her as he begantothrust into her harder.

"Thank you sir." She moaned, pushing back. "I'm extremely eager to participate in these breeding experiments and specimen collections."

Frank then began to cum, pumping a large amount of cum into Tamara's ass before pulling out. He rebuttoned his pants, picked up his clipboard, and wrote a few things down before turning towards the entrance to the specimen habitats.

"Come with me and I'll take you to the Arachne." He told her calmly.

Frank paused. If the Aracnhe sensed or smelt she had cum in her it might not breed with her.

"That would probably be a good idea." He told her "Thank you for reminding me Tamara. The bathroom is just over there."

He pointed off to the side.

She nodded, leaving to clean herself, and returning moments later. "Very nice facilities, now where is the first subject?"

I'm sorry but I don't think I can continue this thread. I can't give good replies with one or two sentence replies and its also not doing anything for me.

Back
Top Bottom