Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deja Vu (Andy and Intimte) (Moved to PM)

AndNich123

Pulsar
College had been everything she hoped it would be. The classes were stimulating, the fresh start in a new town had yielded friends, and living with a roommate had brought a very special friend she never would have imagined. Emily had quickly become her lifeline to learning her way about. Having grown up in here, in this town, she knew her way around the campus as well as the local town. Callie had opted for this school for several reasons. The science department was one of the best ones in the country. Exceptional dorm rooms. A small town. Small towns hold their own unique appeal. It’s true what they say. The people are friendly, and they all seem to know each other. Within a week Callie couldn’t go anywhere without someone telling her hello and calling her by name. A friendly wave as she walked down the street on the sidewalk with the flowers blooming by the public buildings. It was just like a scene out of a movie or a painting. It was what she hoped to gain when she ran away.

Back home, so very far away, Callie had left behind so many things. Some of which someday she hoped to get back to. Her family. Though they were absent minded, and simply devoid of any sense of emotion towards her, they were still her family. Then there was Alex. She had met him at the beginning of their senior year. The shy, nerd somehow managed to attract his attention. At first it boggled her mind. Why is this attractive guy even looking at me? He showered her with attention and love. At first. Then slowly their relationship had started to change. It was the tiniest of things at first. Yelling at her for speaking out of turn. He always seemed to have a way of making her feel so small. The verbal abuse seemed to be just stage one. A slap across the face for not agreeing with him. Things seemed to escalade.

When the time arrived for them to both be leaving for college, she had been working on a surprise for him of her own. Knowing he may want to leave at the same time, she encouraged him to leave ahead convincing him he could make sure everything was to his liking. Alex liked control. He had more than proven that to her time and time again. Once he was out of town, she leapt into action. Her bank account closed out, cutting all ties, shredding her credit cards, and arranging transportation she was out of town making sure to cover her tracks. Callie left no paper trail, not even a crumb of where she could have gone. She knew this would anger him as they had discussed going to the same school. He even used his family connections, as well as money, to help her get into the same school. Saving money behind his back by working a part time job she had to beg him to let her have and selling anything she didn’t have to take with her had bought her her freedom out of this town and away from Alex. Constantly going over every move she had made for the first few months, Callie was terrified he would manage to follow her. The months went by and no Alex. She began to relax. Slowly she became immerged in her studies, and life became everything she had hoped it would be. Day to day life was happy, carefree, and full of learning. There was no fear of saying or doing something to anger or upset Alex. There was no Alex. Callie missed him in a sense. She really did love him. Even after everything that had happened, there was some part of her that still loved him and longed for him to stop being the way he was. She knew it would never happen though. Alex would never change. The sweet, loving man she had fallen for was gone, and now, so was she.

School had ended, and the summer was almost over. The new semester was coming up, but before that, she would celebrate her birthday. Emily had talked her into having a big party at a local club. Why not had been her attitude. Callie had dressed in her best party dress cut just above the knee. It was something she would have never worn back home. The heels as well. Her long hair she left down and around her shoulders. Yet another thing she never did back home. So much had changed for her, with her, and as she headed out for the club knowing that when she got there they would all yell, “surprise,” she had nothing on her mind but the good time she was anticipating.

RE: Deja Vu (AndNich123 and Intimate)

Alex had been puzzled when Callie hadn't answered his calls, but maybe her phone was playing up. When she hadn't contacted him to confirm her arrival he began to worry. He rang her parents. They hadn't seen her for over a week. Now he knew somethign was wrong. At first he genuinely feared for her life, but her parents seemed unconcerned and soon he began to realise that she had run out on him. There were no signs that she had ever been there. He couldn't find anyone who knew where she was. She had disappeared. Quite literally. Alex sat in his room with the light off and drank until he passed out. He was angry, more angry than he had ever been. The fucking bitch had screwed him over, she'd no doubt been playing around while they'd been going out and now she was hiding from him, ashamed of what she'd done. He knew that little whore's like her needed to be kept in line and if that meant knockign her about a bit, or worse, then that was what he was obliged to do. He loved her and that meant he needed to control her. After a week of not going out or seeing anyone he had formulated a plan.

There was little point in being as rich as he was if you couldn't use the services of the best private eye. There was little to go on, but these guys knew there stuff and within 6 months a few small snippets of information had begun to surface. Alex was able to confirm from the grainy photos that they had indeed found Callie and now he knew exactly where she was. But he didn't want to just go steaming in. Who knew what kind of friends she had surrounded herself with. They might whisper in her ear. Worse they might report him to the police and he needed to stay on the right side of the law. He spent a few days scoping out the small town, blending into the background and keeping himself under the radar. Now he knew exactly where she would be, it was time to exact his revenge.

At the club where he knew her birthday party would take place, he made sure he got in early. He'd let his dark beard grow across his face and had a baseball cap pulled down low over his eyes. He'd made sure to wear a hoodie and jeans that she would never recognise him in. He sat nursing a beer, knowing all he had to do was wait. Once she was a little drunk he would follow her, when she was on her own and steal her away. He had rented a property on the outskirts of the town and made a few alterations in the basement. It might take a while to break her, but break the little bitch he would do.

Callie was having the time of her life. Emily had spared no expense, and all of her friends were there. She danced with them all, guys and girls. She even shared a slow dance with a couple of them. Josh held her tight, planting his hands on her ass. He was the playful sort. Grayson blushed the entire time. He and Josh were twin brothers, but it was clear they were not very much alike. Maze danced with her like perfect gentlemen would. Of course his love for his wife may have had something to do with that. She and Emily drew attention to themselves as the danced together. Her other close friend, Tessa, sat there scowling most of the night. The party was too ‘popular’ for her to really enjoy it. The only time she actually seemed to be really having any fun was when she took the stage to sing a couple of songs for her friend on her birthday.

Callie made her way to the bar to order a round of drinks. She threw back a shot right there and ordered another one for herself. Not much of a drinker, she was letting loose tonight. There was no danger in the air, and Alex had become a nightmare that would wake her in the middle of the night. Nothing more. She grinned and thanked the bartender, paying no mind the man in the hoodie at the bar. She was so close and never aware of it.

The party droned on, and a few hours later, and one too many shots, Callie made her way towards the bathroom. Her hand to the wall to steady herself, she clearly had had more than enough to drink. The music from the club boomed in her ears as the lights, the floor, all of it, seemed to move. She paused, rubbing her forehead, her eyes slowly closing. It became clear she wasn’t going to make it to the bathroom. So she slides down into a booth along the wall. Her eyes were heavy, and she wanted to sleep. Her friend Josh came over. “Hey baby. Let me get my car. I’ll take you home,” he teased. She nodded to him before he kissed her on the forehead and disappeared. “My….apartment,” she mumbled. Callie knew she should have paced herself, but she had been under Alex’s thumb for so long. It felt good to let her hair down and not worry. Sadly she was paying for it now, and she knew she would still be paying for it in the morning. She rested her head against the seat and tried to focus on the dance floor. The lights continued to swirl. “Josh,” she called out. “You taking me home? I wanna go….to bed Josh!”

AndNich123 said:
Callie was having the time of her life. Emily had spared no expense, and all of her friends were there. She danced with them all, guys and girls. She even shared a slow dance with a couple of them. Josh held her tight, planting his hands on her ass. He was the playful sort. Grayson blushed the entire time. He and Josh were twin brothers, but it was clear they were not very much alike. Maze danced with her like perfect gentlemen would. Of course his love for his wife may have had something to do with that. She and Emily drew attention to themselves as the danced together. Her other close friend, Tessa, sat there scowling most of the night. The party was too ‘popular’ for her to really enjoy it. The only time she actually seemed to be really having any fun was when she took the stage to sing a couple of songs for her friend on her birthday.

Callie made her way to the bar to order a round of drinks. She threw back a shot right there and ordered another one for herself. Not much of a drinker, she was letting loose tonight. There was no danger in the air, and Alex had become a nightmare that would wake her in the middle of the night. Nothing more. She grinned and thanked the bartender, paying no mind the man in the hoodie at the bar. She was so close and never aware of it.

The party droned on, and a few hours later, and one too many shots, Callie made her way towards the bathroom. Her hand to the wall to steady herself, she clearly had had more than enough to drink. The music from the club boomed in her ears as the lights, the floor, all of it, seemed to move. She paused, rubbing her forehead, her eyes slowly closing. It became clear she wasn’t going to make it to the bathroom. So she slides down into a booth along the wall. Her eyes were heavy, and she wanted to sleep. Her friend Josh came over. “Hey baby. Let me get my car. I’ll take you home,” he teased. She nodded to him before he kissed her on the forehead and disappeared. “My….apartment,” she mumbled. Callie knew she should have paced herself, but she had been under Alex’s thumb for so long. It felt good to let her hair down and not worry. Sadly she was paying for it now, and she knew she would still be paying for it in the morning. She rested her head against the seat and tried to focus on the dance floor. The lights continued to swirl. “Josh,” she called out. “You taking me home? I wanna go….to bed Josh!”

Alex could feel his anger rise over the evening watching men paw at his girl. But he hadn't come this far to let his emotions cloud his determination. He waited. He watched. Callie gradually became more intoxicated and he sensed his moment coming. He saw her slump into a seat in a booth near the toilets. He saw a young man approach and then leave and he heard her plaintive cry. The young man returned and lifted her up, almost having to drag her to the exit. Alex followed at a discrete enough distance not to be noticed.

He couldn't let her get home, the guy clearly wanted to fuck her and she wouldn't be in any position to resist him. Alex moved alongside the young man and asked quietly, "Everything okay sir?" Josh turned, not quite able to focus, "Yeah, yeah, I just got to get her home."

Alex smiled, "I'm here for a taxi-pick up, but my client's not here yet. I can take her if you like."

Josh took a moment to absorb the information, "Well....."

"I'd be careful if you're going to drive her, the cops round here are pretty hot on DUI." He turned away and started to move off. Josh had had time to consider the logic of his comment.

"Hey, hey man. Sure. Put her in your taxi." Alex turned and helped Josh manoeuver the almost lifeless Callie into the back of his car. The boy mumbled her address smiled, waved and turned away.

Too easy. It was only a short ride to the house, but Alex couldn't risk Callie regaining consciousness, so he used a little of the rohipnol he secured to make sure that she wouldn't be able to move for a while. He drove calmly and carefully, not wanting to be pulled over. Once at the house he pulled Callie out and lifted her over his shoulder. He closed the garage door and strode through into the basement. He lay her down and put her hands behind her back, securing her wrists with handcuffs. He moved her onto her side, in case she threw up. Then he sat down in the armchair he'd placed in the room, poured himself a single malt whisky from the bottle of Laphroig on the table next to him and lit up a cigarette. He intended to enjoy this; he was prepared to wait. He would make her pay. Fucking stupid little bitch.

Josh entered the club and informed them all that he had put Callie in a cab. Emily, her roommate, nodded. “Yeah. She was a little tipsy,” she laughed. Her friend Tessa narrowed her eyes at him. “You fucking moron. You dumped a drunk girl in the back of a cab? If she gets raped, it’s on your head dumbass. You should have went home with her. We all know you wanna fuck her anyway. You could have plunged your dick deep in her cunt. Dumbass,” she shook her head lifting a beer to her lips. "What if this cab driver was some kind of freak who takes advantage of her?" Josh slams his bottle down on the table. "Just because you don't trust anybody doesn't mean the rest of us can't." She in turn slams her bottle down and stands up. Tessa was an intimidating girl. Known for fighting and her nasty attitude, most people avoided her. She and Callie had become fast friends due to an interest in guitars. Tessa didn't want Callie for anything other friendship. No favors because of who her father was or how smart she was, Callie was excepting of the rebel on campus that everyone else passed by. "You're damn right I don't trust anybody. Haven't had much of a reason to, and because of that, I'm also smart enough to know you don't put a drunk college girl in the back of a cab! Now I'm going to ride over to her apartment and make sure she made it home safely. If she didn't, Josh," she tells him leaning across the table in his face. "I will personally break..your..face. Got me?" He didn't move. He knew she could, and would do it. "She's fine Tess. Just relax." Taking another sip she tells him before she turns leaving, "You better hope so."

Callie’s head was pounding as the first thing she became aware of was a faint light. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly. There was no attempt to bring her hands in front of her. The alcohol was still heavy in her system. The vision before her was blurred, hazy, but she could make out the silhouette of a person. Slowly the image came into focus for her only to morph into an obscure array of colors once more. She laid her head down quickly, closing her eyes, and mumbling, “I’m….dreaming….again. Alex….go….away. I….got….away. I….beat….you.” In her intoxicated state, she began to softly whimper, on the verge of tears. “I..loved..you..you..jerk. Why..did..you..have..to..hurt..me? Go..away.” Her head lulled back as she passed out once more.

The peaceful nature of her slumber didn’t last. The next time her eyes opened, she squinted at first at the light. Her head was still pounding, and it actually seemed much worse now. The smells, the sounds, they all came to her with crashing clarity. She looked around as she began to struggle, feeling the cold, unforgiving handcuffs. “What the….What’s going on,” she asked looking over her shoulder trying to see what had her bound. As she brought her gaze back around, she froze as she saw him. “Alex. You….You found me?”

AndNich123 said:
Josh entered the club and informed them all that he had put Callie in a cab. Emily, her roommate, nodded. “Yeah. She was a little tipsy,” she laughed. Her friend Tessa narrowed her eyes at him. “You fucking moron. You dumped a drunk girl in the back of a cab? If she gets raped, it’s on your head dumbass. You should have went home with her. We all know you wanna fuck her anyway. You could have plunged your dick deep in her cunt. Dumbass,” she shook her head lifting a beer to her lips. "What if this cab driver was some kind of freak who takes advantage of her?" Josh slams his bottle down on the table. "Just because you don't trust anybody doesn't mean the rest of us can't." She in turn slams her bottle down and stands up. Tessa was an intimidating girl. Known for fighting and her nasty attitude, most people avoided her. She and Callie had become fast friends due to an interest in guitars. Tessa didn't want Callie for anything other friendship. No favors because of who her father was or how smart she was, Callie was excepting of the rebel on campus that everyone else passed by. "You're damn right I don't trust anybody. Haven't had much of a reason to, and because of that, I'm also smart enough to know you don't put a drunk college girl in the back of a cab! Now I'm going to ride over to her apartment and make sure she made it home safely. If she didn't, Josh," she tells him leaning across the table in his face. "I will personally break..your..face. Got me?" He didn't move. He knew she could, and would do it. "She's fine Tess. Just relax." Taking another sip she tells him before she turns leaving, "You better hope so."

Callie’s head was pounding as the first thing she became aware of was a faint light. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly. There was no attempt to bring her hands in front of her. The alcohol was still heavy in her system. The vision before her was blurred, hazy, but she could make out the silhouette of a person. Slowly the image came into focus for her only to morph into an obscure array of colors once more. She laid her head down quickly, closing her eyes, and mumbling, “I’m….dreaming….again. Alex….go….away. I….got….away. I….beat….you.” In her intoxicated state, she began to softly whimper, on the verge of tears. “I..loved..you..you..jerk. Why..did..you..have..to..hurt..me? Go..away.” Her head lulled back as she passed out once more.

The peaceful nature of her slumber didn’t last. The next time her eyes opened, she squinted at first at the light. Her head was still pounding, and it actually seemed much worse now. The smells, the sounds, they all came to her with crashing clarity. She looked around as she began to struggle, feeling the cold, unforgiving handcuffs. “What the….What’s going on,” she asked looking over her shoulder trying to see what had her bound. As she brought her gaze back around, she froze as she saw him. “Alex. You….You found me?”
"Yes," Agreed Alex, "I found you. You stupid fucking little bitch. And now I'm going to make you pay. First by hurting you, then by hurting the things you hold close."

Alex stood, walked over to her, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her to her knees. He grabbed her throat with his other hand and squeezed. He spat into her face, "You dirty little fucking whore. I saw you tonight parading yourself in front of those guys. I bet you've let all of them fuck you."

He released her throat and salpped her hard across the face. He could feel the blackness descend. His hand went from open to cleched and he caught her right on the eyebrow. The blood bubbled and flowed down her face. The crimson flow made him angrier. He punched her hard in the stomach and watched her collapse on the floor.

"By the time I'm finished, you'll wish you'd killed yourself."

“No Alex,” she began as he made his way over to her, taking her by the hair, and bringing her to her knees. Her face quickly turned red as he grabbed her throat. She closed her eyes and shuddered as his spittle landed between her eyes and ran down her nose.

“No Alex,” she tried once more before his hand connected with her face. “I haven’t slept with anyone but you. I promise.” No sooner did the words leave her mouth did she feel his fist. Her forehead ached immediately, and she closed her eyes as the blood ran down her face. “Alex,” she began, her voice displaying how out of it one blow had pushed her. She groaned as his punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

It was all coming back to her as he spoke. Every beating, every time he yelled at her, all the times she felt the pain, the agony of his wrath came flooding back to her as she struggled to take one single gulp of air. Doubled over, her hands still behind her back, she was helpless against him. Coughing she had finally managed to pull some air into her body. “Alex. Please,” she stammered. “I haven’t….been with anyone else. I promise.” It was little comfort to him, even if he believed her. She knew this, but she had to try and offer him something to try and calm him a little. Otherwise, she knew this beating would be the worst she had received yet.

AndNich123 said:
“No Alex,” she began as he made his way over to her, taking her by the hair, and bringing her to her knees. Her face quickly turned red as he grabbed her throat. She closed her eyes and shuddered as his spittle landed between her eyes and ran down her nose.

“No Alex,” she tried once more before his hand connected with her face. “I haven’t slept with anyone but you. I promise.” No sooner did the words leave her mouth did she feel his fist. Her forehead ached immediately, and she closed her eyes as the blood ran down her face. “Alex,” she began, her voice displaying how out of it one blow had pushed her. She groaned as his punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

It was all coming back to her as he spoke. Every beating, every time he yelled at her, all the times she felt the pain, the agony of his wrath came flooding back to her as she struggled to take one single gulp of air. Doubled over, her hands still behind her back, she was helpless against him. Coughing she had finally managed to pull some air into her body. “Alex. Please,” she stammered. “I haven’t….been with anyone else. I promise.” It was little comfort to him, even if he believed her. She knew this, but she had to try and offer him something to try and calm him a little. Otherwise, she knew this beating would be the worst she had received yet.
"You lying little bitch," he punched her in the face hard enough to split her lip, "I saw you with those men tonight, giving yourself up to them like some cheap little whore." He grabbed her hair, pulled her to her feet and punched her again in the stomach. He let her fall, then started tearing at her clothes, pulling them apart until she was just in bra and panties. The rest of her clothes, just rags on the floor.

He slapped her hard across the face, watching the skin redden and her eyes moisten. He grabbed the knife from his pocket, jerked her head back and placed it on her throat. "I ought to just slit you open right now. You fucking dirty bitch."

He dragged the blade down her neck and onto her breast, barely avoiding drawing blood. The knife leaving a white pressure trail. "Perhaps I should just cut these precious little titties off you, stop you flaunting yourself?"

He pulled the knife down, across her belly and slid it between her legs, pressing up into her panties, into the slit "Or maybe I should just fuck you up down here, so no man ever gets a chance to mess with you?"

Every word she said made the blackness descend further, the rage overwhelmed him, he wanted to kill her, he truly did, but he wanted her to suffer more, worse, he wanted her to experience real fear.

Blood. The taste of it was something she did not miss and hoped she never would have to experience again. Though it was happening so fast, she felt everything. The skin on his knuckles colliding with her face, the pain surging through her face, the tender skin on her lip being ripped open, even the breath leaving her parted lips. There was so much rage as he yanked her to her feet only to impact his fist in her stomach. Callie bent over as she went down. An audible sound was forced from her body, along with all the air her lungs had held. She couldn’t protest, or even scream, as he began tearing her clothes from her body. Her hands flew up instinctively, trying to protect her face, as he made short work of the fabric covering her body. She couldn’t understand why he had stopped at her underwear, but she had given up on trying to figure Alex out a long time ago. He was going to do as he pleased with his warped logic and sick views of the world and how it should be. Callie was nothing more than a play thing to him that he had reeled in back in highschool with their relationship. Of course he came after the shy, awkward nerd. He knew she wouldn’t fight back. At least this was what she thought. What Alex didn’t plan on was her doing just that in her successful fleeing from him. Now she knew she was facing that wrath.

She didn’t cry out as he slapped her. Callie was rather use to that treatment from him. She often wondered if her skin on her face would lose all feeling from the constant battering she took from him. Her head had lulled forward, but as he pulled her back, she felt the cold blade against her neck. “Alex, please,” she finally said. The knife trailed down her body as his threats poured out of his mouth. All venomous words she had heard the likes of before.

“Alex,” she swallowed. Callie knew what she was going to say, and she knew how she hoped it would end. It would either push Alex over the edge and he would beat her more, possibly killing her, or he may do exactly as she was about to ask him to. If there was a third option, she couldn’t see it. “Please Alex. Is this truly what you want to be doing?” She paused, picking her words carefully. “Wouldn’t you rather fuck me? You could hold me down, shove your cock in my pussy, and fill me up. Pound me so hard the bruises will be a constant reminder of who owns my pussy. You do Alex. It’s yours’. Take it. Claim it. It’s so wet and warm. Please. I’m begging you. Kiss me, hold my nose, and fuck me. Don’t you want to see my body writhe on the floor as I can’t breathe? You decide if I can breathe. You have that much control over me Alex. It’s all yours’. I want to feel you inside me Alex. Please. Let my pussy be yours’ to take. Don’t you want it? Don’t you want to tie me down so your hands will be free to slap my face? Don’t you want to wrap your hands around my throat and watch my face turn red? Don’t you want to slap my tits, pinch them, and pull them from my body until I scream? Don’t you want to fuck me until we both pass out? Please Alex. I’m begging you. Use me. Own me. Take me.” Her body shivered with fear, and she was certain it was clear in her eyes. Good. Alex liked that.

Alex looked at her for a second, fist raised. Yes he did want to fuck her, but he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. He pulled out his cell and dialled the number he'd used earlier, afew brief words exchanged and then he sat back down. He stared at her, then after a few minutes he got up and walked out, lockign the door behind him. Two minutes later he was back, followed by 3 other men. "There she is fellas," he said, pointing at Callie, "Do your worst." Alex went and resumed his seat in the armchair, lighting a cigarette and pouring himself a whisky. This was going to be like a night at the movies, only he got to direct exactly the film he wanted. "Play nice Callie."

The three men stripped so that they were all naked. Three relatively fit guys, one black, two with massive cocks, one with a member that was small but thick. The quickly started playing with themselves

"Now on your knees and suck them off bitch."

Callie began to sob after he left. ‘Not again. I was free. I can’t….I don’t want to do THIS again.” Her spirits sank lower with each passing second. Having heard the door lock, she knew she couldn’t escape. Even he hadn’t locked the door, she thought Alex would probably just be waiting on the other side ready to punish her for trying to get away. Already her mind was trying to think two steps in front of him to avoid any further punishment. It was a way of thinking she had put away, and now, in one night, it was being thrust into the forefront again. Too absorbed in her own pain and fear, Callie hadn’t listened to him while he was on the phone, and now she was regretting that too. One of the vital rules she had set aside for herself with Alex was to always pay attention. That way you had a better idea of what was coming. Another rule was to never turn your back on him. So she positioned herself so she could see the door. Whatever came through it wasn’t going to catch her off guard. ‘I’ll be ready.’

Three men enter the room with him, and her eyes narrow. “What,” she asked before thinking. ‘Play nice,’ her mind raced. She looked around at the men, and as they began to strip, she looked to Alex, her eyes begging him. “No Alex. Please. Not this. Anything but this. I don’t….know these men. I don’t want them. I want you. Would you want me after they’ve had me? Please,” she screamed at him, the desperation rising and clear in her voice.

Back
Top Bottom