Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Utopia / Dystopia / Apocalyptic / Post-Apocalyptic Search! [MxF MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

November Bleeds

Super-Earth
Welcome to my thread!

I have decided to make this thread completely separate from my first thread.

You can find my original thread HERE. <-THIS LINK
It has my RULES, EXPECTATIONS, PAIRINGS AND ROMANCE PLOTS.

This thread is specifically for Utopia / Dystopia / Apocalyptic / Post-Apocalyptic Role-Play Plots!

No these are NOT all zombie plots.

Please PM ME about plots, questions, or concerns.
. . .

Things to know before role-playing with me:
  • MxF or MxM pairings are accepted
  • Literacy and grammar are wonderful; but not expected
  • I personally write 3-5 (or more) detailed paragraphs depending on my partners
  • Please give me something worth reading and something I can work with. You do not have to write a novel, but if you only write a tiny paragraph constantly, it is not going to work out ***
  • I only RP through PM's right now, if you see me with a thread it is for specific reasoning.
  • I describe my characters looks for the most part- however feel free to use pictures or references for yours. Certain characters of mine do in fact have a face to their name
  • Your gender does not matter here! I have never thought for a second that it mattered who was on the other side of the screen. We're just two people collaborating on a story together
  • Story driven RP's are a favourite
  • I only RP in Third Person – I cannot RP in first nor second
  • Long Term > Short Term
  • I work with 70% Story - 30% Smut
  • Romance is my strongest theme
  • Fantasy is my weakest theme
  • Typically my RP's take place in Modern times. This can change.
  • Unless there is specific reasoning, no characters under the age of eighteen. If there are characters under the age of eighteen, no sexual action will occur.
  • I do not ignore people, if I have not responded to you within a few days, please send me another message
  • If I have not responded to our RP but I have bumped my thread, do not worry. I have not lost interest in the RP, I just enjoy multitasking and keeping my ideas flowing.

. . .

Specifics:
  • Utopian: An idealistic perfect place.
  • Dystopia/Dystopian: A world/place/area in which everything has gone downhill, has hit rock bottom, is environmentally destroyed. Take Utopian and reverse it.
  • Apocalyptic: End of the World situations, or believed to be so.
  • Post-Apocalyptic: Civilization after an apocalypse or said disaster.
. . .

I am looking for:

• More or less someone who is looking to create a story-based scenario involving characters who will develop over time in dark and depressing environments.
  • Dark, Semi-Realistic & Emotional Stories
  • Character Development
  • Trust Issues
  • Clouded, Desolate, Dusky and Timid Environments
  • Lawless Situations
  • Depressing, Anxiety Filled, & Emotionally Distraught Conversations
  • Helplessness
  • Dehumanization
  • Psychological Breakdowns
  • Awkward Tension
  • Worst-Case Scenarios
  • Deep Connective Romance
  • Reasonably Placed Smut
  • [More to be added-]
. . .

• Three Stars: Highest Craving ***
  • Two Stars: Semi-Craving **
  • One Star: Not Really Craving *
. . .
P L O T S:

NOTE: Most of these are just rough or vague ideas. Some inspired by books or movies. Most of them are collaborations so I would like to discuss in full length about the stories. That doesn't mean everything must be predetermined, just the story as a whole to get a full idea of what we are both looking for.

Also yes. There can be Romance and Smut as well in these plots; just keep in mind they are story-heavy plots and Smut especially will be where/when necessary. Romance however can be a base of any RP.

• Roads Untravelled ***
    [Post-Apocalyptic]
    Inspired By: The Road
    It has been years since the Apocalypse and humanity is at an all time low. It is rare to come across another human, let alone one that isn't a cannibal. With the world in such a horrible state, food is scarce, water is limited, the sun is constantly shadowed and living animals are rare. With constant climate changes, it seems as though the Earth wishes to start over from the very beginning, attempting to wipe humanity. The only thing keeping MC or YC alive is their younger sibling who they strive for. As to how our characters cross paths is to be discussed.

• Bottom of The Barrel, **
    [Post-Apocalyptic *not zombies*]
    Years after a nuclear war, the world has been practically pushed into ruins. Food has become limited and difficult to search for as well as shelter. The human race has become reckless, lawless and low in population. Without the boundaries of law, the threat of the outside world is terrifying. With YC having not eaten in a long time they come across a few cans found in the middle of an alleyway. Due to unfortunate events, they get jumped and attacked. MC jumps into the middle of that and takes the beating for YC. Food is scarce and for his own reasons, offers your character the cans to take as a peace offering...

• A Perfect World **
    [Utopian - Dystopian]
    This story is subject to change, be manipulated as well by your suggestions! Feel free to input, delete or switch anything.
    Going outside of the walls is forbidden and always has been. It was said that the world had been destroyed. That humans could no longer exist outside the walls that were built for them. Nothing remain on the other side but endless sand. Destruction was at its highest point and humanities last hope was the sanctuary. Everything seemed perfect. From the people to the food to the medical department and government. It all just seemed so right. People were placed where they were 'meant to be' at the age of eighteen. Their occupations were granted to them by their superiors. However, MC (or YC) begin to question the outside world and what is beyond it. Whether it is truly a myth or not is beyond them. One night they decide that leaving the city is what they want to do. To see what is on the other side, to question what they may be missing out on..the bigger picture. Maybe the world isn't so perfect after all?

• World War III **
    [Apocalyptic]
    Inspired By: How I Live Now
    Everything seemed peaceful, normal, like there was nothing to worry about. For once, nothing on the news was negative. Not one ounce of destruction, not even a petty crime. The radio, television, even the online news was positive. But that was when it happened. At the best of times, they attacked. Countries attempted to overrule one another not with their voices but with their weapons. During the chaos, our characters find one another through shelter. Whether they are strangers of friends does not matter. Both of them afraid, scared for their lives, expecting the worst of the situation; death.

I would like to discuss this one in full detail since there are many possibilities on the direction of this. Whether they go for a safe haven, someone gets captured and taken or they end up living/dying together.

• Outbreak *
    [Apocalyptic - Post-Apocalyptic]
    Warning: Zombies.
    A recent world wide vaccination was given out to the public in order to resolve a common flu/cold. Within the span of one week, those who had taken the vaccine had fallen sick. Hospitals were filling up with more people than they could ever hold. Humanity began to go insane. the government began to shut down (or attempted to take control of the situation). The world was crumbling, coming to an end. Most were calling it the Apocalypse. Humans were turning into mindless hosts, hungry for fresh flesh. A bite, scratch or even their blood mixing with that of a humans could cause them to turn, change, mutate.

The start of this RP can be done in many ways which I'd like to discuss. Whether it is scavenging for food, searching for a safe haven or even bumping into one another and assisting during a difficult scenario. Feel free to give me your input.

• For The First Time *
    [Post-Apocalyptic]
    It has been years since the apocalypse first occurred. MC or YC leave their bunker due to lack of food and water sources. Having been told to stay down there for as long as they possibly can, the time has finally arrived. As they surface they come to realize that the world itself is completely different than how it used to be.

[Society could be annihilated. Food could be scarce. The world could be changed completely for the "better". Technology could be gone. - Far too many routes we could go with this one. Leaving this up for discussion]

• Descending [May be on hiatus] *
    [Post-Apocalyptic]
    Based on: The 100
    Three hundred years after a thermonuclear war upon Earth, society has lived in a space colony above Earth's surface. With oxygen running low and only a couple weeks to survive, one hundred convicts are sent to the ground to inspect its habitability. With a safe landing but a broken connection to their superiors from space, they create their own rules. From there, what they encounter may not be as they suspect.

• More to come
  • If you have an idea, feel free to PM me about it as well!

I look forward to discussing any ideas with you.

-Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom