Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and His Slave (Me and Devious Slave)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lawrence, or Lance as he was usually called, walked through the halls of his mansion with a sigh. He was a genious, already done with college, well the first four years, he was taking a small break from school and everything to actually enjoy life for once. Though the main thing that he was able to enjoy was a small slave girl. Well she was small compared to him. He was pretty tall, standing over 6 feet, and was not so much muscle bound but was athletically built, almost skinny looking. His hair was short and brown and his eyes were a soft hazel color that had a brown inside and green ring around them. His eyes though were covered by a pair of glasses that did give him an aura that showed how smart he truely was. Wearing a semi tight t-shirt and some jeans he kept walking down the halls with a sigh as he was a little bored today. No one lived at this mansion except for himself and his slave girl Pixie.

He smiled to himself when he thought of her. It was a little early in the day and he knew she would be waking up now if she had not already and she would be looking for him. She was a cute girl, always clinging to him like a little puppy. He smiled softly as he jsut thought about the cute things that she did and he sighed a little. he hoped that she would find him soon. He always enjoyed her company.

In truth he felt like this would be like prision if he didn't have her. She was there for all of his needs and she always was so happy. He looked out the window at the grounds of the mansion and he thought today that maybe the two might walk around outside for once. True they did do it is was just very rare.

Pixie knew it was time to get up yet she didn't even want to. She was still tired from the night before and knew that today wouldn't be any different. Getting up she yawned some and looked at the clock. Rubbing her eyes to see what time it was she sighed as she noticed it was past her time to get up well at little at least. Getting out of the bed she looked at her closet full of clothes and she put on a black short skirt. It being 3 inches long and a fishnet top being red and a black and red bra underneath. Brushing her hair out she put her hair into pony tails and then she looked at herself smiling knowing her master would love it. Going out of the room she looked out the window with her dark blue steel eyes and she then looked down the hall.

Walking down the hall silently she closed her eyes smelling the roses as she went by the windows. The garden they had was nice and full of roses to give off that scent that perked them up in the morning. Opening her eyes she looked down the hall more and she smiled as she saw her master. Going behind him she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his back "Mmm morning master you smell great this morning". Looking out behind his shoulder she smiled and then back away looking at him and wondering just how much he would love her outfit. Of course under her very short skirt she wore a black see through thong and he liked her to be smooth so she shaved every time she started to get more hair.

Shaking her head some she looked out the window and smiled "I was hoping maybe we could get some fresh air today..I'm sorry if it is a wrong day but it would be nice". Nodding lightly her bell jiggled some and her collar was a blood red velvet with his name on it with it saying 'Lance's slave'. She stayed looking out the window waiting for him to turn around and look at her. She really wanted to see his reaction to what she was wearing since she hadn't worn this outfit for quite a while.

Lance turned to look at her when she had finished and he smiled softly to her showing of two very sharp fangs. His eyes gave a glint or red color as he looked at her "yes we will go outside however you do need to remember your duties" he said as he bent down to his knees so he was closer to her level and he undid the clasp of her collar, something only he was allowed to do as it then came off softly. There were many marks, the only area of her skin that was in any way flawed. He smiled as he moved his mouth forward and he began to sink his fangs deep into her neck to get his morning meal. He drank for just a little bit before he puleld out, the wounds in her neck haling but not before a bit of blood leaked out. He licked her neck softly to lap it up before putting the collar back on. He stood once again as he looked her over 'A good choice for today" he said as he watched her and he then turned from her as he began to walk. She was expected to follow.

The two headed for the massive doors that lead to the gardens and the smell of the many lovely flowers filled the nostrils of the master and the slave. Sighing a bit as he walked into the sun he gave a slight hiss. Being a vampire the sun was slightly harmful. But he was able to be outside for about an hour or two at most before it became too unbearable. He looked over at her as he then gave a gesture that she could go around enjoying herself. He smiled and he began to follow her, figuring she would enjoy the momentary fresh air that he knew she loved.

She saw him turn around and show his fangs which she looked away knowing it was time for him to feed "Thank you master and I do remember them I'm just excited today". She whimpered a little as he bent down and he undid her collar which she looked down knowing that her neck was marked from him biting her so much. Anyone who came to the mansion to visit him knew not to take her collar off or even to mess around with her. Feeling the fangs sink in she gave out a yelp and winced some as he started to drink it started to feel somewhat pleasureable. Even after being with him for so many years she still didn't get used to him biting her. She was only 13 and him much older in his 20's but she knew with a vampire or anything age didn't matter much. Feeling him pull back she let him lick the little bit of blood that leaked out then when he put the collar back on she put her hand on the freshly new wound.

Nodding as he talked about her outfit she smiled slightly "Thank you..I wanted to please you today". Following him as they walked towards the big doors out to the garden she looked at the ground knowing that she would only get to stay out for a little bit. He had never let her stay outside alone or even be alone that much in the house. She hadn't been able to sleep with him at all in his bed she always had her room and that was starting to get a little annoying. Looking up as they went outside she smiled and nuzzled his hand then started to walk around looking at the roses and then back at him "Mmm I think we should cut some and put them in vases in the house..Do you think that's a good idea master??". She bit her lip and looked out towards the city still not knowing why he never let her go out to the city or anywhere for that matter. She knew not to ask it since when she started to or even made it look like she was interested he would get upset or somewhat mad looking. Snapping out of it she looked back at him and whimpered "Sorry I didn't mean it..I..I..I...just wonder sometimes".

His eyes flashed red as he saw she was eyeing the city. he hated that place for one reason and one reason only... There had been another woman before he had bought a slave. She had been mortal but one day she had gotten attacked and was nearly dead when he found her. He had given her the gift of the vampire but instead of thanking him she freaked out and ran off to the city... never to return...

He was reminded of that day with each mension of the city in any form. He watched her and he said "Just move... to the center of the gardens..." he said. Now his skin was pretty pale from being inside, as was hers... he seemed to like it that way and he got mad if she was outside for to long. He walked with her as he tried his hardest to forget the city.

She looked at him then whimpered some knowing there was a reason but not wanting to ask why. Nodding some as he said to go she started to walk towards the middle of the garden. She knew he liked her being pale and it was probably cause he would think she was his lover. She wanted to be his lover but she just didn't know if he would want that she didn't even know most of what he felt. Closing her eyes as she sat down on the bench she leaned her head back and looked up at the sky. She still wondered if he loved her like she did him or if he just wanted her blood and to use her.

Biting her lip she felt herself start to burn some. Her skin was majorly sensitive and she didn't like when her started to burn. It usually meant she was going to get a sun burn and if she did well Lance her master wouldn't be happy about it. Looking at Lance she whimpered lowly "I need to go back inside..I'm going to get a sun burn and I know you don't like it when that happens". Getting up she started to walk back towards the mansion not even looking back at him to see what his reaction was. She wished so much that he would wrap his arms around her and whisper in her ear how much he loved her. It seemed that wouldn't happen or soon at least.

He watched her run off and he followed, taking nice steady strides though he felt a simmular feeling, and he was in slight pain from the sun. He walked back inside and he closed the doors behind him as the blinds closed and he turned to look at her as she would be right inside. His eyes watching her as he then said 'To your bedroom..." he then began to walk, he expected her to follow and if not she would be beaten for it.

He walked along in silence. He seemed just off in another world... a painful one as he remembered his life before her. In truth he did like her... he was not sure if he thought of her as more than a slave because he was slightly scared... If he freed her just so he could date her and have her be his lover... she would leave him like the other. He just shook his head and he opend the soor to her room and he stepped inside as he looked over his shoulder at her and he said "I think you know what I want" this was the only other thing he asked from her. Blood and Sex... He knew she was young but he liked them petite looking. Too much breast or if they were too old it just made him feel sick. He waited for her to undress, naturally she would make it into a show for him as he sat down in a large armchair, there just for him.

She whimpered and growled lowly as he told her to go to her room "Lance...". She just looked at the ground and followed. It looked like he was just using her until someone else came along someone that could live forever with him. She wasn't going to let anyone else get to him and she would not let that happen even if she killed or almost killed.

She didn't like how he was being so quiet and she whimpered hard looking up at him wondering what he was thinking. Feeling his eyes on her she looked up at him and bit her lip looking away as he told her what to do in a way without being direct. "Yes I know what you want..I always do". She stopped and shut the door to her room as she went over into his chair. Looking down at the ground she started to take her clothes off teasingly but not with as much effort as she had put before. Looking at him she bit her lip and went over kneeling down in front of him and she trailed her nails down his thighs "Sorry I can't do more or be more to you....then just a slave". She looked down and started to rub at his cock lightly wondering what was going to happen. Feeling a chill go down her spine she whimpered lowly hoping he wasn't made at the comment she just made.

Hie eyes flashed a dangerious red as he glared down at her and he said to her "You are my slave... you are to stay here with me until either I see fit to remove you or you die" his eyes were now completely red as he looked at her 'You have been complaining quite a bit today... do you not like the life I have given you?" his eyes showed his anger with her. She had first looked to the city... now this where she was questioning her place.

She whimpered and looked down to the ground not liking what he said. Biting her lip she was scared now at what he said "I just wanted you to treat me more then a slave..but if I can't have it I might as well just get away from this place and have you find a different girl". Growling lowly she got up grabbed her clothes and put them on "Have a fun time cause by tomorrow I'm out of here..unless you can stop me somehow". Opening the door she went out and slammed it shut letting him know just how pissed off she was. Running to one of the other room she shut and locked the door then slide down it. She didn't know what to feel. She was sad, mad, Confused, happy she was just mixed the hell up. Burying her face into her arms she started to cry tears rolling down her cheeks fast. She wanted to keep herself quiet but it was hard.

He gritted his teeth... very angry with her but if she wanted to leave fine... He walked from her room and down the hallway to his bedroom. In truth he had no bed, but a coffin... that was why she was never allowed to sleep in his bed. He growled as he just walked away from her, from everything and he wanted to just be alone... being around mortals... they always hurt.

Back
Top Bottom