Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burned (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Becca couldn't hide the grin of watching Jon be hugged like a little child. She waved sarcastically towards Riley as the two got back into the jeep. She nodded as Jon explained what they were going to do and then agreed to the plan. She didn't ask him where the safe house was, and eventually, fell asleep in the passenger seat.

Jon rolled his eyes when he saw her asleep. He threaded his way to the safehouse, pulling up, waking Becca, then heading out to check the safehouse quickly. Satisfied, he returned, and grabbed his gear, carrying it inside alongside Becca.

The inside of the safehouse was clean, almost sterile, though decently appointed. For a moment Jon was wondering whether it was really Riley's, until he opened the closet. Inside were a collection of coats, a pair of roller skates and a pink painted M249 light machine gun.

"He needs help." Jon muttered, pulling it out of the close to show Becca, smirking.

He set it down, leaning against the wall, then crossed the room to Becca. He pushed her against the wall, his hands loosely taking her wrists, his muscular chest pressed against her soft breasts.

"So we got hours to kill. I wonder what we can do to pass the time..." he said with a smirk.

Becca awoke with a yawn, and got out, watching as Jon checked out the safehouse. She opened the trunk and pulled out her bags, one with her clothing, the other with her weapons and then followed Jon inside. She placed her bags on the floor, and quickly went to use the bathroom.

After she slipped out, she smirked as Jon showed her the gun. She could totally believe that Riley had a pink maching gun in his closet, the man was a freak and a weirdo, but he was helping them, so she supposed she had to be grateful. She looked up as Jon walked her backwards into a wall, and then smirked at his words.

"I wonder what we could do to keep ourselves entertained?" She asked sarcastically as she arched her back, pressing her breasts against his hard chest. Her pussy clenched in arousal as she struggled a bit within his grasp.

Jon smirked at her then reached up, grabbed her corset top, and ripped the lacing right out, tearing it off her and flinging it behind him. He grabbed her pants, ripping them open too; the button flying off & the zipper ripping. He pulled open his own pants with a growl, pulling out his turgid cock. He grabbed her panties and roughly pulled them to the side before jamming his cock into her dripping pussy with a howl. He grabbed her wrists again, holding them up over her own head as he started to fuck her.

Her temper aroused from the way he had ripped open her clothes caused her to buck up towards him when he sank into her. Her pussy clenched around him, as she felt her head fall back in pleasure, her eyes rolling. She shifted in his grip, pulling her legs up so she could wrap them around his waist, holding him close as she moved her hips against his, helping him fuck her.

Her hands struggled in his grasp, wanting to touch him. She found it so hot that she was nearly naked, when all he had done was unzip his pants and enter her. Her heaving gasps caused her breasts to swell with every breath she took.

Jon grinned as she wrapped herself around him as best as he'd allow. He knew her reputation as a man-eater, and was loving his chances to tame her. While she was used to being the one in charge, ravaging her partners, he was very aroused by the being the one controlling her instead of the other way around. He slammed his thick cock into her, holding her unable to resist.

"Goddamn I love your pussy..." he grunted.

She smirked and then strangled his cock with her tight muscles, tightening and shifting her hips to make him feel like a warm fist was surrounding his cock. She pushed against him, his cock sliding over her g-spot, causing her breath to change for an instant, alerting him to the small bundle of nerves within her walls.

If he thought she was going to just lay back and allow him to ravage her, he had it dead wrong. She gave him an evil grin, and pushed against the wall, arching her back and causing her breasts to rise into his view.

When her breath caught, his face lit with a predatory smirk and he started slamming his cock against that spot, over and over again. And then he stopped. He grinned wolfishly at Becca and released her wrists and instead grabbed her naked breasts, palming and squeezing one while twisting the piercing on the other a bit roughly.

"I wanna feel Wildcat's claws..." he whispered hoarsely, his tone implying that might be related to getting his hips moving again.

Her eyes narrowed as she heard him call her a wildcat. If that's what he wanted, that was what he was going to get. She just hoped he was hardy enough to withstand it.
She used her newly freed hands to push the two of them down to the ground, riding him hard as she pulsed around him. She followed him down, biting a nibbling down his neck until she reached his nipple, and then she bit him harshly. Her hands formed claws, and she raked them down his chest, leaning up and riding him hard. Her pussy tightened slowly, before she pushed down hard, her body striving to hit that pinnacle of pleasure.

"Come on babe. Can you keep up?" Her voice was low, mocking him as she pushed hard, riding him like a cowgirl.

When she pushed him down, he grinned and went with it.

"Fuck YES!" he roared when she started getting rough, especially when she raked his chest.

He groaned again as she started riding him, enjoying every second. She was enjoying himself, so he let her take charge for the moment, content to just move his cock in small circles to supplement her movements.

"Babe, I can go just as long as you can." he challenged, smirking devilishly.

He loved the image she was presenting him with. Her body perched upon his, clenched around his cock, her taut body already starting to glisten, her tits bouncing with her every movement. It was incredible. Jon grabbed her wrists and made sure to pull her downwards, putting extra pressure and force on her as she rode his thick rod.

The small circles he was doing with his cock were perfect, and she vocalized her agreement with a low groan. Every brush against her g-spot caused her pussy to flutter around him, and she pulled one of her hands from his grasp and raised it over her head.

She smirked at him seductively, then slowly pulled her hand down, caressing her body, playing with a tit, pulling on her nipple hard before slowly stroking her stomach. She slid her hand down to her hip, before sliding it forward and having her fingertips brush lightly over her clit. That single brush caused her body to tighten, her head flinging back and her long red hair to brush against the tops of his thighs as she rode out a climax on top of him.

She continued to move through it, pushing forward onto his cock repeatedly, before using that same hand to drift back over her hip, and hidden from his view, she reached down and began to play with his balls, caressing them and then very lightly squeezing them, watching his face for his reaction.

Jon moaned under her as she tightened around him, his eyes screwing shut as she started to cum. They stayed shut as she grabbed his balls, gently playing with them, drawing another moan from him as he opened his eyes to see her playing with her tit. She had already gotten hers, and Jon wasn't far behind, especially with how she rode him through her own orgasm. She was in it for keeps. But then again, so was he. With one motion, he grabbed her waist and rolled them over, putting her on her back with him looming over her. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold off cumming, but he wanted to do it on his terms. He took control, slamming his cock into her wildly, hitting her g-spot with every thrust, until he suddenly came, his cock twitching and spewing cum to coat every inch of her insides. But he didn't stop, didn't even soften a little; Becca had him so riled up. He just kept on thrusting through his own orgasm, just as she had.

Becca grinned up at him as she pulsed around him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she moaned his name. Her body arched under his, thrusting her breasts into the air, her nipples hardened points a top of her heaving chest.

She licked her lips as she looked up at him, chewing gently on her lower lip, while her eyes became half-lidded, seductive as she smirked up at him. She tightened her muscles again, gripping his cock hard for a moment before loosening again.

Jon grunted as she smirked down at him, teasing him with her glances. He grunted again as she started to clamp around his cock, toying with his erect manhood. He slammed his cock into her with reckless abandon, quickly bringing himself to the verge of orgasm.

And then in happened. The front door kicked in and a three masked men ran in, the first firing a shotgun blast, from which one of the pellets grazed the side of Jon's head as it blew a hole out of the wall behind the pair. In an instant he was out of Becca's pussy and rolling across the floor. To Riley's pink machine gun. He snatched it up and fired a long burst, stitching a line of shots across the the opposite wall and two of the assailants. The third ducked back behind the brick wall.

"Shit!" Becca rolled the other way, grabbing her gun from her bag while she took cover behind the side table. She looked over to see Jon using Riley's pink gun, and she had to stifle a grin. She aimed her gun, and taking a breath, and relaxing, waiting for the third gunman to pop back up. She had a perfect view of the door, and although naked, didn't feel at all vulnerable.

The gunman took a second to look up, and it was a second too late. She pulled the trigger, only one shot was needed, and the gunman disappeared from view, a hold in the middle of his forehead. Becca growled, and from her spot said, "Riley is so dead when I get my hands on him!"
She didn't move from her spot, her eyes glancing around to make sure the danger was gone, and then said, with a sarcastic grin, "They only sent three after us? I'm offended."

Still naked, Jon went over to all three, lifting their masks.

"Shit. It's Anders, Rogers and Newlund. That means we gotta go. If they're not heard from Ina few minutes, there'll be more."

He threw on pants & shoes, not bothering with a shirt in his hurry, and grabbed his bag under one arm, machine gun under the other, and his rifle across his back. As soon as he saw their vehicle he cursed again. Not only had the team slashed all their tires, but they'd also jimmied the hood and cut all the spark plug wires too. And that was when he saw the vehicle speeding down to them. Jon set the machine gun on the hood & aimed down it's sights, only taking his finger from the trigger when he realized it was Riley.

Becca dressed as quickly as he did, although she did add a shirt to her ensemble. Short black shorts, a forest green tank top, and to top it off, one of his shirts, tied just under her breasts. Her own bags in her hands, she followed him out. As he realized it was Riley, she had her own gun out, pointed towards Riley, fury in her eyes.

"You better have a damn good reason why your safe house turned into a trap Riley..." her voice was a low hiss as she spoke, eyes narrowed, watching him.

Riley jumped out of his parked car, heedless of the angry woman and machine gun.

"Great! You got those three! They've been following me around for days! I bet they never saw it coming!" he said happily, wringing his hands.

Jon stared at him for several log seconds, still quite pissed, before he finally spoke.

"I'm keeping the machine gun." he finally said.

"Seriously?! That's a gift! For a girl... Someday..."

"I swear to God Riley, if you don't have something good right now, I'm gonna let her do whatever she's planning on doing to you."

"No! It's great! Apparently you guys aren't the only ones looking in to internal power struggles & real-world conspiracies. I-" Riley started.

"The point Riley?"

"I have you two linked up to meet with two nice men from another shady government entity who doesn't like what happened. They wanna meet with you two & provide some external help & resources."

Becca didn't lower her gun, simply cocking the hammer, her sights aimed on Riley. Her face was stiff, the tight jaw and narrowed eyes showing how pissed she was. She didn't move, knowing that Jon would probably say something to her.
Then, she said something astonishing, "Do I kill him Jon? Seeing as he's your contact..." She glanced at him quickly, then looked back towards Riley.

Riley seemed more confused by her reaction than actually scared or angered. Eric stared at Riley, then at Becca, then back to Riley, then back to Becca.

"Nah. He's proven pretty useful. Besides, now we have one less tail on us. Anyway, we gotta move, being as I just lit off a burst from an LMG."

"Then get in. I'll drive you out to their site. You should be pretty safe; attacking another agency's assets would be too much heat for 'our' guys."

Jon grabbed his stuff and piled it in the back of Riley's SUV.

"We will discuss this again later, Riley."

Becca clenched her jaw in anger, and then uncocked her gun. She holstered it at the small of her back, and placed her bags next to Jon's, pissed beyond belief. He might have gotten them a way to see another agency, but she wondered how he had those contacts in the first place.

She climbed into the back of the SUV, and with an eye on Riley, and another on the scenery, tuned out the conversation between the two men in front. She heard a couple snippets, but not enough to care, or jump in with her own opinion. She was tired, cranky, and still aroused, the fight doing nothing but making it worse, even if she had actually cummed under Jon's skills. She was horny, and that was never a good thing, especially where she was supposed to be cool and calm. She would have to grab a moment to herself and bring herself off, otherwise she would be jittery through the meeting, and way too jumpy to actually function.

Jon got in the back as well and sat down next to Becca, leaning over to whisper to her.

"And don't think that I've forgotten that you got yours and I didn't."

And with that, he slowly slid his fingers into her panties, gently teasing her slit & clit, her wetness as obvious as his raging erection as he teased her in the backseat while Riley drove.

Becca growled at his words, but bit her lip and shifted her hip as his fingers began to work their magic between her thighs. She had to hold her breath as he felt just how wet she was, soaking through her thin panties as she glanced over at him. She raised an eyebrow at his hard-on, then smirked.

"Seems like you're just going to have to wait to get yours babe." She whispered back, before nibbling on his earlobe. She pulled away only to trail kisses down his neck, biting down hard on his shoulder as he flicked her clit and sent her reeling. She pulled away from him, and looked forward, only to fin Riley glancing at them through the rear-view mirror. She could tell by his questioning glance that he wasn't sure what was going on in his back seat, and so she smirked seductively, her facial expression conveying just what exactly they had been up to. Riley sneered at her then began muttering to himself about honeypots and sex, and men who couldn't see what was right in front of their eyes. Becca rolled her eyes and flicked him off, turning to look out the window.

Jon growled when she pulled away & taunted him; as much as she wanted it, he needed it. She had came, twice, and he had almost been there when they'd been interrupted. Gently he leaned over and whispered to the tease sitting next to him.

"The second I get you alone I'm gonna take what I want from you. I'm gonna jam you against the wall, rip your pants off & fuck you until your knees give out."

And with that, he turned to look out his own window, his cock still rock-hard.

Becca tilted her head and she grinned at his whispered promise. She smirked, and reached over to.place a gentle caress against his rock-hard cock, and then turned to look at him. She asked out loud, "Riley, how long until we get to where we're going?"

"About a half hour... why?" He asked gruffly. She smirked evilly and then without further ado, slid to Jon, while saying, "Keep your eyes on the road bub." She opened Jon's pants, and bent down, taking his hard cock into her mouth. She wasn't planning in letting him cum, simply keep him on the edge long enough so that when they got to where they were going, he would ravish her to the point of unconsciousness. Her pussy clenched, and she could feel how wet she was again.

She pulled away as she felt Riley pull into a parking spot, and winking at Jon and licking her lips, she escaped from the SUV before Jon could grab her and fuck her in the back seat of the car. She looked around the parking garage, and then grabbed her bag from the back.
"Come on Jon. Faster we get alone, faster you can fuck me..." she said, taunting him.

Back
Top Bottom