Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burned (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Jon was so close. Seeing her cum again, feeling her grip his manhood, it was almost too much. He was almost there. God, she looked good. Her skin shining it the light from the fire, tits bobbing in his face, her face caught in a mask of pleasure as her piercing glittered. He tried to arch his hips upwards, trying to bring himself to orgasm, but she carefully managed to just barely keep him from what he wanted, what he needed. He growled in frustration. Now she was toying with him.

Rebecca could see it in his eyes, and smirked before she sat forward, his cock sliding from her hot wet pussy easily.

"Thanks for the ride cowboy."

With that said, she kissed the very tip of his cock before moving off him to grab the keys to the handcuffs, which were sitting on the coffee table in front of the loveseat. She picked them up slowly, bending down in front of him, showing off her bare pussy from behind, before throwing him the keys in a way that she knew he could catch them.

She turned away again, ears tuned to him, but again bending down to grab the remote, her back and curvy ass pointing his way.

Jon growled angrily as she pulled off of him. She knew exactly what she was doing, teasing him, toying with him.

"Tease..." he managed, so spun up he could barely think.

She moved slowly, showing herself off to him, continuing the tease, drawing him in farther. And then suddenly the keys were in his hand. It took him a second to realize exactly what she'd done, but once he did, it took him all of a second to get the cuffs off. Almost instantly he was on her, crossing the gap between them in a single bound. He grabbed her and pushed her roughly against a wall, his rock-hard cock pushing against her back. He held her there with one strong arm, smearing a little of the lube on his cock before squirting it on her asshole as he whispered to her.

"Now I'm going to give you what you have coming..." he hissed in his ear, his need, anger and lust equally evidence in his voice.

He grabbed her hips, pulling them back. He pressed his cock against the tight, throbbing bud of her asshole, and started to push into her, taking what she had flaunted in front of him as his reward for her cockteasing.

She slammed against the wall, stuck between a rock and a hard place and gasped. When she felt him squirt the lube against her asshole, she tried to relax as much as she could before her began pushing into her. She bore down, helping him enter her tight ass, moaning as one of his hands slipped against her sweat-slicked skin, brushing against her clit which caused her to buck backwards, causing him to sink several inches into her ass before she was ready for it.

The burn of the stretch and the lube brought tears to her eyes as she clenched her hands into fists, her head down, forehead leaning against the wall, as she sucked in a breath. As painful as that had been, the brush against her clit brought heat to her pussy, as it spasmed around thin air as she gasped for breath. She panted through her pain, and brought one of her hands down to slide against her clit, pulling the pleasure from her body to overcome the momentary pain of his entry.

By this point Jon was almost an animal, so revved up by her teasing and her using him. He leaned his muscular chest against her back, pushing her farther against the wall. With a snarl he pulled her hand from her pussy, replacing it with his own, gently playing with it, lightly twisting her piercing and even occasionally dipping a finger into her. His other hand grabbed a handful of her hair and gave it a yank. All while pushing his hard, thick cock coated in the tingling lube deeper into her ass.

With her head pulled back, she snarled at him, animalistic as she tilted her hips to help his penetration. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she whined as she felt his hand knock hers away and replace it with his. Her pussy sucked at his fingers as if she would be able to keep him there.

She bore back against him, gritting her teeth at the pleasurable pain now radiating from her ass. She hissed through her teeth as he finally reached the bottom, his hips nestled against her curves.

He loved hearing her snarl like an animal at him, it set him off. He loved the way her empty pussy sucked at his fingers, telling him of her need to be constantly filled, to be constantly fucked. He sunk two fingers particularly deep into her pussy and curled them towards her G-spot as he began to slowly pound her ass.

"Don't worry, I'll be filling this soon enough too." he whispered huskily into her ear.

Slowly he pulled his hips back from hers, despite how nice they felt nestled against her curves. Slowly he pulled back until only the very tip of his manhood was left inside her, then began pushing back into her, a bit faster than his first stroke.

The slight 'Unh' that slipped from her lips was evidence enough that she enjoyed his words and ministrations. The fact that had pussy was now dripping down both of their legs also told him as much. She pressed back, towards his cock and his fingers, a bit mindless.

She didn't know which way was up, or down, and how they had reached this spot in time. All she knew was that is he kept fucking her the way he was going, she was going to get addicted.

Jon grinned as she moaned, clearly enjoying herself. He pulled again on her hair, forcing her head to the side, revealing her neck, giving him the opportunity to give her a good, hard bite on the smooth skin.

"You can cum if you want, I really don't care. Just know what I'm not stopping until I get what I want. I don't care if you pass out and I have to hold you in place, I'll get mine..." he whispered.

While he meant every word, it was not likely. He was still close from when she had teased him to the very verge just minutes ago, and his every stroke brought him just a little closer. Soon he was panting in her ear as he practically slammed into her, his cock moving in & out of her ass at a good speed. He closed his eyes a little, feeling the sensation starting to build. He fingered her pussy & clit a little more roughly, and released her hair to slide his hand between her breast and the wall, tugging and rolling her nipple, his motions becoming just a bit more rapid and slightly less coordinated. And then with one hard, deep stroke into her, he roared and filled her with hot, thick, cum.

His words caused her to cum, and her whole body tightened. She smiled at the pounding she was getting, and when he began playing with her pussy and clit, and it caused her to cum again.

She screamed in pleasure, her head falling back against his shoulder as he roared his own end into her ear, and she felt her ass fill with his warmth.

She panted against the wall weakly, trying to remain standing as she felt him relax against her back.

He gave her one last, hot spurt of cum, then slowly he pulled out of her. His legs felt weak but he worked hard not to show it. A bit more gently he pressed himself against her back, again whispering in her ear.

"That's what you get when you're a tease." he said hoarsely, his words more of a hint than a warning.

He planted his hands on the wall and pushed himself off of her, heading into the kitchen to get a drink of water. He took his time with his drink, watching Rebecca a bit curiously. It had been incredible, and he was sure this wouldn't be a one time thing, especially not with both of their insatiable sexual appetites.

Rebecca smirked at his words, and when he left her back, she turned around and leaned back against the wall, panting for breath. She watched him the same way he watched her, like a satiated wolf. When she finally felt her legs again, she stood up and headed to take a quick shower.

She slipped out wrapped in a short towel, and trotted to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. She opened the fridge and bent down, not realizing the towel could no longer cover her round bottom, and pulled out the water, before closing the door and leaning against it. She opened the top and drank it down, nearly gulping half the bottle. She finally set it down, and smiling at Ski, before walking to her pack to grab a black with red lace bikini panties and matching corset. She also grabbed black skinny jeans and a red tank top.

Ski was surprised at how quick she showered, and a little jealous that she didn't give him time to join her. It seemed like mere seconds before she was back out, bending over in front of him, showing the generous curves of her ass, even catching a glimpse of the lips of her womanhood. They stared at each other greedily, sizing each other up as future sex toys. Ski gave her a Cheshire grin, a grin that said everything he needed to the woman. His eyes were still on her as she went to get dressed, and he didn't look disappointed when she returned. Without a word his eyes roved up & down her chosen outfit. He walked over to his bags, passing her slowly.

"Keep dressing like that and we won't get anything done." he growled to her as he passed.

He quickly showered, then threw on a pair of boxers, blue jeans and a t-shirt.

"So, what do we do now?" he asked.

As he growled at her, her smirk grew as she began drying her hair with a towel as he went to take a shower. She was sitting in front of the fireplace as he came out, dressed, and she couldn't hide the disappointment in her eyes as she found him covered. She looked back to the notes she had drawn up while he was in the shower, and answered, "I think we need to speak to our spies within the organization. We have a better chance of destroying the infection from the inside. We'll plan the rest once we speak with them."

She paused for a moment, letting her eyes drift from her notes to him and asked, "You do have Some loyal friends within... right?"

She currently had three spies inside, that no one knew about, and that weren't connected to her in any way.

Jon smirked at her visible displeasure at him being dressed. There would be time enough for that later. Instead, he sat down next to her and started looking over her notes. He had to stop & think about her question. He knew a few people from the unit, but he was still relatively new, and hadn't had much time to form the sort of true, hard-won loyalties that would go above & beyond orders. Well, with one exception. There was one agent who he'd known from before he joined, one he'd worked with in the Army. However, the agent had a bit of a... reputation.

"I uh... We could talk to Riley." he said cautiously.

Riley, who was synonymous with two words. Overkill. Unpredictable. He was paranoid, mildly erratic, occasionally unnecessarily violent, and notoriously difficult to work with, but still good at what he did.

When he opened his mouth, she couldn't be more shocked. He couldn't actually be serious, and her explosion of words demonstrated this.

"You have got to be kidding. You can't really be suggesting Riley Hunter, right? That man is a menace to himself and others! He's worse than you! He is paranoid, crazy, and ..."

At this she closed her mouth, thinking back to what he was, and that maybe, just maybe, Ski could have a point. The man was a genius, he would definitely be loyal to his friends, if that was what Ski was to him. The only downside would be getting the paranoid man to trust Her, because she was pretty sure he would probably find a conspiracy to plant on her.

She rolled her eyes and looked over at Ski, "He's your contact, you call him up. Then you can tell him about me!" She said the last with a smirk on her lips. She knew for a fact Riley was going to go berserk with That little bit of info.

"He's not that bad, you just gotta know how to talk to him. It doesn't hurt that I knew him before he got all... scrambled. Plus another upside is that with how erratic & paranoid he is, even our own people have difficulty keeping tabs on him. But yeah, he is not gonna particularly like that you're with me. Telling him is gonna interesting. Of course if I don't, there's about a 60% chance he'll shoot you... Decisions, decisions..."

He reached for his bag, finding a burner, and dialed the number from memory.

"Hey battle, it's Jon." he figured he was okay using his first name, since 'John' was the most common name in the civilized world.
"Come on battle, who you gonna believe? Big Brother, or the guy who pulled you outta that flaming 1151?"
"Exactly. Look, we got fucked. They have us a target package for a Zeta, but the target was from H.O.R."
"Shit battle, there's 441 of'em. Am I supposed to know all their faces. We took the shot, and then they were on us; waiting for us."
"Yes, 'we'."
"I don't know; maybe they wanted both of us gone."
"Not until you promise not to lose your shit."
"Blaine."

He quickly pulled the phone away from his ear and waited for the yelling to taper off.

"Riley, you gave me your word. Integrity! Integrity!" he yelled back into the phone.
"Yeah well, you didn't like me at first either. Now we're pals. Your words."

Their conversation went on like that for a few more minutes before he finally hung up.

"He'll meet us. He still doesn't like you though. He mentioned that a BUNCH of times."

"I expected as much." Rebecca said, the smirk on her face showing she had no problem with it. He wasn't her favorite person either.

She grabbed her own cell, and first sent three texts, then called a fourth number.
"Sup O'Connell?"
"Yeah yeah, I heard. Where you at right now?"
"Ah, the office..."
"No. We were burned. I need eyes on the inside."
"You are the highest I've got pops." Rebecca said, using her nickname for him, as he was a high up agent when she had first started, and had taken her under his wings.

The grin on her face as she looked over at Ski meant she had gotten her way.
"Awesome pops. Thanks. You send me who's in and out with this new arrangement, and I'll call you later on tonight."
She hung up and turned to face Ski.

"So, I found out a tantalizing piece of information... turns out, we weren't the only ones on that burn list. Skyler and Trey were on a mission, and were outed. O'Connell told me that about a fourth of the organization is just going along with it, while the rest of the agents smell something funny going on."

"So what I'm hearing is that we need to kill a fourth of the organization? What's the term... political liabilities? I hope Rogers is on the list; that asshole keeps taking the parking spot I like." Jon said flippantly.

He paused for a moment, thinking on things.

"You're gonna want to let me bring that up to Riley. You have to carefully broach the subject of a real-live conspiracy to him. Also, when we meet him, you're gonna be right up front with me. If he doesn't see you immediately, he's gonna think you're baiting a trap or setting an ambush or consorting with reptiloids or something."

Rebecca smirked as he brought up the asshole that kept taking his parking spot. She rolled her eyes and stood, walking over to a seemingly blank wall, and pressed a quick sequence into the television remote. The wall MOVED out of the way, revealing stairs into a bunker of sorts.

"Come on, if we're doing this, we'll need to be well equipped..." she said, leading the way down into the underground bunker. At the bottom, an armored door sat, closed, a palm screen on the wall next to it. She placed her palm on it, which then beeped, and then an armored gun popped out of the side, aimed directly at Ski. She gave him a look, and then said, "And guest. Open door."

A mechanic whirring from the door sounded throughout the small hallway, and as the gun recessed into the wall again, the door opened. The lights turned on immediately, revealing a weapons room that had to have taken hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to assemble.
"Daddy is a weapons guru. He has a couple of ties to the Black Market, so we usually have some fun toys to play with that the organization doesn't have. If you have any questions, let me know." With that said, Rebecca headed to one side to pick out three blades, before crossing the room to grab holsters.

Eric looked around the room. Honestly, with the stuff he'd taken from his cache, he had what he needed; an M-4, a nice dagger, and a suppressed .45 Glock, although he did take a suppressor for his rifle, and after a bit of thought, a Mk.14 EBR, also with a suppressor; just in case. As an after thought, he packed a bag full of C4 blocks, blasting caps, detcord, and assorted ignitors as well, one last ace up his sleeve.

"Alright well, we can't hang out here all day. As... enjoyable as that would be." he said, shooting her a smirk.
"We gotta go meet Riley." he said with just the barest hint of a smirk.

One way or the other, this was going to be an amusing meeting. He loaded most of the stuff into the jeep, hiding it under a blanket in the back seat, and jumped into the passenger seat.

"We're gonna have to get in the area first, then I call him and he'll tell us where to meet him."

After packing her own weapons, Rebecca followed him out, making sure to close the hidden cache, and then locking up the cabin behind her. She placed her packs under the blanket next to his, and then asked, "Do you want to drive?"

He shrugged.

"Sure."

They drove for about an hour, ending up in the middle of nowhere, when Jon gave Riley another call. After a few eye rolls he got a location for their meeting, driving up the road a mile or so to an abandoned farm where they were to meet him at the barn. He pulled up at a normal speed, not moving too slow or too fast. He got out quickly after parking, and made sure that Becca got out with him and walked right next to him up to the barn. With no warning the doors of the barn flew open, revealing Riley, his eyes darting around from Jon, to Becca, to the car, to the sky, to the road...

Finally though he was satisfied and approached them, suddenly stopping a handful of paces in front of the pair. He sniffed the air, then Eric, then Becca, then narrowed his eyes and hissed at Eric.

"You're fucking? She's fucking you? The honeypot bro! She's using you!" he said, jabbing his finger at her accusingly.

Eric shot Becca a look that said 'shut up & let em handle this', before taking Riley aside.

"Nah man, I'm fucking her. I got this under control." he told him with a wink.

Rebecca got out of the car with Jon, moving slow and steady as the barn doors flew open. She watched as Riley approached, and rolled her eyes at his response. She shook her head as Jon took him aside to speak with him, not even bothering to say anything to Riley. She simply leaned back against the hood of the jeep, crossing her arms in front of her body as she waited for the boys to finish up. Her eyes scanned the area, a sniper always, and she relaxed a bit, not feeling the itch between her shoulder blades she usually did when she was in danger.

Jon & Riley talked for several more minutes, their conversation finally ending. Jon reached out to shake his hand, and instead Riley grabbed him in a bear-hug so intense he lifted Jon off the ground & made his injured rib throb painfully. Jon walked back to Becca, cringing a little.

"He gave me an address for a safe house of his we can hide out in for a bit. He's gonna do some poking around, then get us more info. The best part about having him look is he's so weird no one even bothers to try & figure out why he's snooping." he said with a smirk as he climbed behind the wheel.
"The safehouse is as good a place as any to wait on him." he said as he started driving.

(Sorry I disappeared, but I'm back. :) )

Back
Top Bottom